Phillip Capital Franchise is a reputed company offering a wide range of financial products including Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currency, Mutual funds, Insurance, Personal loan, Securities lending and borrowing & more.
Phillip Capital have high skilled research team professionals who offers timely Research reports which basically covers Equity trends, sector trends, commodity trends and Currency trends.
The article below will provide you with an in-depth understanding of Phillip Capital Sub Broker Program, its business models, initial security deposit investment, revenue sharing model, infrastructure investment and Phillip Capital offers & more.
Phillip Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Phillip Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Phillip Capital Franchise
Phillip Capital has an experience of 33 years as an integrated financial house and it was established in 1985 by Vineet Bhatnagar.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, it is public based company offering full service broker.
The sub broker ID needs 28 days to successfully activate whereas the company takes 3-4 weeks to provide the revenue sharing percentage to the sub brokers.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Phillip Capital
Types of Phillip Capital Business Model
Phillip Capital has currently only 1 business model i.e. –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Phillip Capital Sub Broker or Phillip Capital Authorized Person
Phillip Capital offers sub brokers or Authorized Person (AP) or Business partner to all clients and it has the most lucrative angle in the franchise program.
The sub brokers would require depositing security amount that starts from Rs 30,000 and exceeds up to Rs 100,000.
The sub broker receives revenue sharing percentage between the ranges 60% and 75%.
Benefits of Phillip Capital Authorized Person
- The sub brokers enjoy the luxury of receiving high revenue starting from 60% to 75%.
- Phillip Capital Private Limited Franchise provides Advisory support which includes advisory, recommendations and stock tips to the sub brokers and they tend to help and support their client and even increase revenue.
- Every new or up-to-date products and services that are launched by the franchiser can easily be available for the sub brokers.
- The sub brokers are required to deposit a low investment of minimum Rs 30,000.
Phillip Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Phillip Capital Sub Broker Commission
Phillip Capital has only sub broker or business partner for Security deposit.
The initial security deposit investment that is made by the sub brokers starts from Rs 30,000 which may exceed up to Rs 100,000.
Master Franchise and Remisier are not available in the Phillip Capital. There is no revenue sharing percentage offered for the referral program in the Phillip Capital.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Phillip Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
Start your Broking Business with Phillip Capital
Phillip Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit model, the Phillip Capital comprises of only sub broker. The Phillip Capital levies a security deposit of minimum Rs 30,000 that may go up to Rs 100,000.
There are no security deposit applied for Master franchise and Remisier. Referral program is not available under the section of security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of Phillip Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Phillip Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Since Phillip Capital only has sub broker under his business model, thus it expects the sub broker to maintain the company’s standard.
The stock broking business mostly relies on word-of mouth and faith and thus sub brokers are the key for Phillip Capital to provide advice and guidance to the clients.
The sub broker is needed to possess an office area with a minimum 100 Sq Ft whereas employee strength is not mandatory.
There should be a smooth internet connection but telephone lines, trading terminals and research services are not required by the company.
Phillip Capital Sub Broker Offers
- The facility of Zero deposit scheme is active in the Company.
- Low deposit scheme is not availed to the sub brokers.
- Flexible revenue sharing is offered by the company.
- Flat revenue sharing is not available in the company.
- ‘Zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ is not available at present in the Company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Phillip Capital Authorized Person once they register with Phillip Capital.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Phillip Capital Franchise or Phillip Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Phillip Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The individual who wishes to register themselves as a sub broker in Phillip Capital needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria or guidelines:
- The applicant should be minimum 21 years of age.
- All the basic criterions like age, academics, qualifications, experience, etc needs to be fulfilled for applying for sub brokership.
- There should not be any pending criminal procedures held against the applicants.
- They are expected to be registered with SEBI for being a sub broker.
Phillip Capital needs the candidate applying for sub brokership to have an office area along certain infrastructure requirement for a well customer interaction purposes.
- It is mandatory that the candidate have a basic knowledge on computer.
- It is a must that the applicants complete higher secondary education from any institution which is Government authenticated. The applicant having a graduation certificate will be an added benefit.
- Phillip Capital needs the applicant to have a proper experience with handling financial products’ business. The candidate having an experience with handling stock broking products will have an added benefit.
- They are expected to have high skills on good management.
- The applicant needs to be thorough or remain up to date with all the latest information on Environment, Politics or on Economics, etc.
How to become a Phillip Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Phillip Capital provides some simple and easy steps for the applicants who are eager to apply for sub broker in the Phillip Capital:
- The applicants are required to fill up the form with giving all the correct details.
- The executive of the applicant will contact the applicant to verify all the details that had been provided by the applicant. If by any case, the details that are provided are wrong, then the application would be cancelled and if the information is verified then a meeting will be fixed.
- A meeting will be held in between the executive and the Business team of Phillip Capital with the applicant where they will explain the proposal including business models, security deposit amount, revenue sharing percentage, infrastructure investment, offers, company’s expectations and the supports provided by the company’s end.
- At the end of the discussion, the company presents an agreement to the applicant to sign and the applicants would need to submit some documents.
- At the end of the execution of the agreement, a sub broker idea is given to the applicant. After the booker ID gets activated, sub broker can start working with the company.
Documents required to become Phillip Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Phillip Capital?
Here are the various reason to partner with Phillip Capital:
- Sub brokers are offered with the facility of zero deposit scheme.
- Franchise Company provides supports like Back-office support, Trading support and Advisory support.
- The sub brokers in the company can earn high revenue of Rs 100,000 and minimum of Rs 30,000.
- Flexible revenue sharing is offered by the Franchise Company.
Phillip Capital Franchise Conclusion
Phillip Capital is also in Sporting and other recreational activities. The revenue sharing percentage collected by sub broker in the Phillip Capital ranges between 60% and 75%.
The franchise company takes 28 days to successfully activate SB Code and the sub brokers receive the revenue within 3-4 weeks.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Phillip Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|