Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise is a well know broking franchise in the country.
They are equipped with a large team of professionals who strive hard to guide clients with their investment in various financial products and they offer a wide range of financial services including, trading of commodities and currencies, Mutual funds, Equity & Derivatives.
In this article, we provide you an in-depth discussion on Patel Wealth Advisors Sub Broker Program, and a deep study on its Sub broker offerings, Franchise Revenue Sharing Models, its offerings & more.
Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise
Patel Wealth Advisors is a stock broker company established in the year 2015 by Minish Patel.
The Company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat is a private based company offering full service broker.
Patel Wealth Advisors envision of spreading out to the millions of clients for both in international and domestic markets.
To successfully activate the SB Code, the company takes about 28 days and the payout time takes about 30 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Patel Wealth Advisors
Types of Patel Wealth Advisors Business Models
The Broking house currently offers following business models –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Referral Program
Patel Wealth Advisors Sub Broker or Patel Wealth Advisors Authorized Person
Patel Wealth Advisors offers Sub brokers or Authorized Person (AP) or Business partner to all its clients.
Under the business model, the sub brokers’ duty includes completing and getting done all the documentation formalities, training the clients and helping them with Patel Wealth Advisors Private Limited.
An initial investment of minimum Rs 45, 000 that may exceed up to Rs 100, 000 needs to be paid to the franchise company while enjoying a revenue sharing percentage that ranges between 60% and 80%.
Benefits of Patel Wealth Advisors Authorized Person
- The Sub broker or Business Partner is offered with customized and innovative solutions.
- Sub brokers are provided free training on all Patel Wealth Advisors products.
- A minimum amount of initial security deposit required from the sub brokers.
- Sub brokers tend to keep a very high percentage of revenue sharing which is generated from the clients whereas the franchiser is offered low brokerage percentage.
Patel Wealth Advisors Referral Program
Referral programs have in offer a great opportunity to earn income for Sub brokers and clients.
Referral program boosts trading career for everyone as each person gains Rs 2, 500 revenue sharing percentages for per referral.
A trading member who is not that active also earns through referral program.
Benefits of Patel Wealth Advisors Referral Program
- There is no requirement of security deposit for the referral programs.
- Referral program tends to offer amazing opportunity to earn money.
- The sub brokers or clients for each refer receive Rs 2, 500.
Patel Wealth Advisors Partner Revenue Sharing or Patel Wealth Advisors Sub Broker Commission
Revenue sharing model of Patel Wealth Advisors consists of sub broker and referral program.
The sub brokers enjoy revenue sharing percentage that raises high till 80 % with a minimum of 60%.
Referral program offers Rs 2, 500 for each refer to all the sub brokers and clients whereas there is no master franchise or remisier under the revenue sharing model of Patel Wealth Advisors.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Patel Wealth’s Share|
|Sub Broker||80% – 60%||40% – 30%|
|Referral Program||Rs 2, 500||NA|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Patel Wealth Advisors
Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit model, Patel Wealth Advisors has only Sub brokers. The sub brokers are levied with a minimum security deposit of Rs 45,000 that may go up till Rs 100,000.
There is no security deposit for Master franchise and Remisier. No initial investment is needed for the referral program in the franchise company.
Check this table below for better understanding of Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.45,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Patel Wealth Advisors expects the sub brokers to maintain its reputation by keeping certain quality standard in respect to office space, providing basic amenities and services for the clients.
A decent office setup of minimum 100 Sq Ft space is required whereas employee strength is mandatory.
A great Research services is required with a smooth internet connection. Trading terminals and telephone lines are not needed by the company.
Patel Wealth Advisors Sub Broker Offers
- Zero deposit facility is unavailable for the sub brokers.
- 10k Initial Deposit- Low security deposit scheme facility is still not available in the Company.
- The facility of flexible revenue sharing is not offered.
- Flat revenue sharing is not available in the company.
- The company does not yet have the ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ scheme.
The offers can easily be availed by all Patel Wealth Advisors Authorized Person once they register with Patel Wealth Advisors.
Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise or Patel Wealth Advisors Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Patel Wealth Advisors, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Patel Wealth Advisors has prescribed the following guidelines or eligibility criteria for the candidate who wants to become sub brokers:
- The candidate is required to be minimum 21 years old.
- Under education qualification, the candidate must have completed their higher secondary. If the candidate have graduation certificate, then it would be an added benefit.
- It is must that candidate who are applying for sub brokership have atleast basic knowledge and understanding on stock market.
- It is indeed needless to say that the candidates must be equipped with a registration certificate from SEBI.
- Basic eligibility criteria like age, academic, qualification, experience are to be fulfilled by the candidate.
- They need to be up to date with all the latest information based on Politics, Economics and Environment scenario.
- The candidate must possess basic knowledge on computer.
- The candidate opting for sub brokership must have a decent office area.
- The candidates are expected to have an experience with handling financial products’ business. However, an experience on handling stock broking products or an experience of working with a sub broker or broker will have an added benefit.
- Any candidate applying for sub brokership must keep in mind to maintain a clean record and not be involved in any kind of crimes or fraudulency.
- The candidates are needed to be fit and fine to work as a sub broker in Patel Wealth Advisors Private Limited.
How to become a Patel Wealth Advisors Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Patel Wealth Advisors provide some simple steps for the candidates who are wishing to be a sub brokers:
- Fill all the details like name, mobile number, email Id and address in the form.
- Once it is done, the executive of the company franchise will contact the candidate to verify all the details and then would fix an appointment with the Business Development team.
- As per the appointment, the Business Development executive would pay a visit to the candidate to discuss its proposal including security deposit requirement, brokerage charges, its business models, revenue sharing percentage, support provided by the company’s end, and company’s expectations.
- After the appointment is over, the candidate would be signing on an agreement and some of the documents would required to submit.
- Following this, a sub broker Id would be handed over to the candidate and the sub broker then can easily commence the business.
Documents required to become Patel Wealth Advisors Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Patel Wealth Advisors?
- The company franchise had set a minimum infrastructure requirement for the sub brokers.
- An company franchise has attractive referral program for both the sub brokers and the clients.
- The company offers the facility of zero deposit schemes.
- The franchise company provides free product and dealing training to the sub brokers.
- The sub brokers enjoy revenue sharing percentage with maximum 60 % that may exceed up to 80%.
Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise Conclusion
Patel Wealth Advisors in true sense has the best referral program where the franchise programs offers Rs 2, 500 for each refer.
The company franchise provides back-office support and advisory support to the sub brokers which indirectly help the clients. There is no security deposit of referral program.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Patel Wealth Advisors
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|