Rishabh Securities Franchise is an emerging private limited full-service stock-broking company in India. It is established in the year 1991 by a group of highly qualified experts in the city of Mumbai, India.
It has taken a high speed of growth since 1991. The Company offers a sub-broking model in order to expand its business and made its presence all over the cities of the country. It also retains a certified license of both BSE and NSE stock exchange.
This article will highlight Rishabh Securities Sub Broker Program, its customer ratings and reviews, offers, support and more.
Rishabh Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Rishabh Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.1/10|
About Rishabh Securities Franchise
Rishabh Securities made its presence in the year 199i in the city of Mumbai, India. The founder of the company is Mrs. Sunneta Raamdeo Agrawal.
It is a stock broking company offers multiple products to the customers such as equity, derivatives, Commodity, currency trading, IPO, mutual funds etc.
The professional of broking business strives their best to provide feasible support to the business partners in order to enlarge the business at a high stage.
The SB code activation time of Rishabh Securities is 45 days and payout time is 40 days. The Company also aims to offer various user-friendly trading platforms to the customers for the smooth trading.
Become an Authorized Person of Rishabh Securities
Types of Rishabh Securities Partnership Association
The broking house has only 1 business model –
- Sub-Broker / Authorised Person
Rishabh Securities Sub Brokers or Rishabh Securities Authorized Person
Rishabh Securities retains a single business model i.e. sub-broker business model.
The main task of the sub-brokers is to grow the business in all the geographical areas of the country by bringing more and more customers for the company.
The sub-brokers are required to invest some initial deposit in order to set up the infrastructure required to carry forward the business.
Sub-brokers are given constant support and guidance by the professional group of the company. Various business development programs are also arranged by them in order to grow the business in a vast area.
Benefits of the Rishabh Securities Sub Broker Model:
The benefits are –
- Complete guidance in the trading platform and back office support
- Research and advice is offered on various investment related products
- Constant examining from the senior official group on various business operations
- Comprehensive support and guidance on clients acquisition
- Extensive range of trading and investment related products is offered to the customers
- Various business developments programs are arranged in order to help sub-brokers for expanding their business.
Rishabh Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Rishabh Securities Sub Broker Commission
As the main job of the sub-brokers is to bring more and more customers for the company which eventually helps the broking company to expand their business in various cities of the country.
As the sub-brokers put all their efforts while acquiring customers, they get revenue sharing ratio by the broking which relies on the revenue generated by them or the number of products sold by them.
In the case of Rishabh Securities, the revenue sharing ratio of the sub-brokers ranges from 40-70%. Although Rishabh Securities is not a big brand still it offers the optimum revenue sharing ratio to the sub-brokers as compared to its competitors.
The revenue sharing ratio of sub-brokers of Rishabh Securities also depends on the amount they pay as a security deposit. The more security deposit they pay, the more revenue will be shared between them.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Rishabh Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||40% – 70%||60% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Rishabh Securities
Rishabh Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Just as any other stock-broking, the sub-brokers of Rishabh Securities are also compelled to pay some initial deposit amount in the return of the permission granted to them for collaborating their business with the broking company.
Security deposit cost also refers to the initial investment amount. This will be given back to the sub-brokers once they will decide to leave the business partnership with the broking company.
As discussed above, the percentage of revenues sharing ratio of sub-brokers depends on security deposit cost, so higher security deposit amount they will pay higher revenue will be shared between them.
The security deposit cost of the sub-brokers of Rishabh Securities ranges from minimum Rs.50,000 to maximum Rs.100,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Rishabh Securities Stock Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Rishabh Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Setting up the infrastructure for sub-broker is crucial to carry forward the business. The basic infrastructure requirements of Rishabh Security are:-
- The office area should be minimum 2oo SqFt
- Minimum 2 employee should be recruited by sub-broker for maintaining their office and business activities
- Internet Connection of high speed is a crucial requirement’
- Trading terminals should be available in the sub-broker office
- Landline connection for connecting with various customers is also mandatory to maintain for sub-brokers in its office
Rishabh Securities Sub Broker Offers
The various offers are –
- Attractive and negotiable revenue sharing ratio
- Affordable security deposit cost
- Support in client acquisition
- Flexible revenue sharing ratio and 10k initial deposit
- Can access all the devices, research reports, trading platform offered by the broking company
Rishabh Securities Franchise or Rishabh Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria to become Rishabh Securities Sub Broker is –
- The age of the candidate must be of at least minimum 18 years of age
- Education of the candidate should be at least graduation in any branch from a recognized university
- Registration with SEBI is the compulsory requirement
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in stockbroking firm either as a sub-broker or a trader
- Good communications skills to attract customers
- Enterpreuship skills
How to become a Rishabh Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Follow the below process to become the sub broker of Rishabh Securities.
- Fill the registration form available here. Ensure that the details mentioned are accurate
- The broking company representative will get in touch with you in order to know about your interest in the sub-broker ship and for verifying your details
- You will be asked to fix a meeting with the sales representative of Rishabh Securities
- In the meeting, you are free to ask anything related to sub-broker business or can even share your ideas on sub-brokers hip
- You will be asked to submit all the required documents needed to start the business
- Your documents will be verified by the experts of the broking company, once you will submit the documents
- You will get a sub-broker account Id after the verification process
This whole process might take 3-4 days
Necessary Documents for registration of Rishabh Securities sub-brokership
- Passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Qualification degree
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Registration certificate with SEBI/STOCK EXCHANGE
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Rishabh Securities?
Following are the reasons to partner with Rishabh Securities.
- The sub-brokers of Rishabh Securities can able to expand their business by providing multiple products and services to the customers
- Support of dedicated relationship manager of Rishabh Securities will be given to the sub-brokers for their every investment-related issues
- The innovative and user-friendly trading platform is offered to the customers
- Complete support is given by the advisory team
Rishabh Securities Franchise Conclusion
Rishabh Securities is private full-service stockbroking firm. Sub-brokers working under the name of Rishabh Securities get proper support and offers by the company which eventually help them to expand their business at a high level.
With affordable security deposit cost and attractive revenue sharing ratio offered by the company, you will be more encouraged to put all your extra efforts for the sake of growing your business at a higher stage and the aim of earning maximum profit will also be maximized.
So if you are looking to collaborate your business with Rishabh Securities then it would be your optimum decision.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Rishabh Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Rishabh Securities, immediately.