Peerless Securities Franchise remained constant with delivering excellent services over 24 years.
The Peerless Securities compared to any other leading Stockbroker Company provides a range of services that have marked to be a high standard.
In this article, we provide an in-depth detailed description of Peerless Securities Sub Broker Program, its business model, revenue sharing models, security deposit, infrastructure investment, and offers, etc.
Peerless Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Peerless Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Peerless Securities Franchise
Peerless Securities is a public based company offering full service broker and it was established in 1995 by Jitendra Kumar Panda.
Headquartered in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, the company was a member of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in Capital, Equity and Currency Derivative Segments and even holds on to the memberships of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE).
The company takes 35 days to successfully activate the SB Code whereas the payout time of Peerless Securities is 35 days.
Become an Authorized Person of Peerless Securities
Types of Peerless Securities Business Models
The broking has only one Franchise business models –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub-broker
Peerless Securities Sub Broker or Peerless Securities Authorized Person
The Peerless Securities provides Sub broker or Authorized Person (AP) or Business partner to all the clients.
Sub-brokers in the Peerless Securities need to make a security deposit of a minimum Rs 50, 000 that may exceed up to 200,000 and the security deposit would be a refundable deposit.
The sub-brokers would also enjoy the revenue sharing percentage that varies between 50% and 80%.
Benefits of Peerless Securities Authorized Person
- Sub-brokers from time to time receive adequate training in the form of webinars, sessions, seminars, etc.
- The sub-broker needs to provide a very minimum initial security deposit investment whereas the greater revenue percentage is earned by the sub-broker.
- The sub-broker is also offered training with products and tools from the Franchise Company.
- Newly launched products, services, and offers from Franchise Company are also available to the sub- brokers.
Peerless Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Peerless Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing percentage model offers only sub-broker in the Peerless Securities. The sub-broker receives a commission of a minimum 50% which may go up to 80%.
The revenue sharing of master Franchise and Remisier is not available. There is no referral program under the section of revenue sharing I the Peerless Securities.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Peerless Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||20% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with Peerless Securities
Peerless Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit model, Peerless Securities has only sub-broker. The Peerless Securities levies a security deposit of a minimum Rs 50,000 that may exceed till Rs 200,000.
The security deposit of master franchise and remisier is not available at present in the company. There is no initial investment for referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Peerless Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Peerless Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Peerless Securities being a well-established company and having a putative name in the stock broking industry expects that the sub-broker maintains a decent infrastructure.
The sub-broker needs to have a decent office space of a minimum 100 Sq Ft whereas having employee strength is not mandatory.
Peerless Securities expects the sub-broker to have great research services. A user friendly trading terminals and smooth telephone lines are required from the sub- brokers.
Peerless Securities Sub Broker Offers
- The facility of zero deposit is not present yet in the company.
- Low-security deposit scheme is not offered at present by the company.
- Flexible revenue sharing is available in the company.
- Flat revenue sharing is offered by the company for the sub-brokers.
- ‘Zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ is unavailable at present in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Peerless Securities Authorized Person once they register with Peerless Securities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Peerless Securities Franchise or Peerless Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Peerless Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The individuals opting to be Sub Brokers or Business Partner needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria or guidelines of the Peerless Securities:
- Peerless Securities requires the sub-broker to be a minimum 21 years of age when applying for sub brokership.
- All the basic criteria like age, qualification, experience, etc, needs to be fulfilled by the candidate.
- As per Educational Qualifications, the candidate needs to have completed higher secondary from any institution that is government authenticate. The candidate with a graduation degree will be an added benefit.
- The individual opting for sub brokership needs to possess an office space.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience along with exposure in the field of financial and stock broking industry is required from the candidate. The candidate with an experience of working with a sub-broker or broker would have an added benefit.
- To work as a sub-broker, the candidate should have a sound mentality and must be fit and fine both mentally and physically.
- It is mandatory that the candidate has a valid registration certificate with SEBI.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge on computers.
- Peerless Securities tends to do a background check before hiring anybody and thus the candidate should not be involved in any kind of dishonesty or fraudulence.
How to become a Peerless Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Peerless Securities provide a brief procedure of being a sub-broker in the Peerless Securities:
- A form that is given to the candidates needs to be filled up with correct details like age, phone number, address, email Id, etc.
- The executive of the company will later contact the candidate to verify all the details that had been provided by him/her. The application might be cancelled if any case any false information is found.
- Post the verification process, an appointment will be fixed between the candidate and the executive of the company where they would discuss on topics like investment amount, security deposit amount, revenue ratio, etc.
- An agreement will be signed by the candidates and they will have to submit various documents.
- After executing the agreement, the sub-broker will receive a sub-broker ID and then they can easily operate the account.
Documents required to become Peerless Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Peerless Securities?
- The franchise company offers support like Back-office support, trading support, and Advisory support.
- Infrastructure investment is so set that it is beneficial for both sub-brokers and the clients.
- The sub-broker gets back initial security deposit at the end of the tenure.
- Both flat revenue sharing and flexible revenue sharing are offered by the Company.
Peerless Securities Franchise Conclusion
The revenue sharing percentage of sub-broker in the Peerless Securities rises high to 80% and with a minimum of 50%.
The Franchise Company offers free AMC for both Demat and Trading account. The franchise program provides all sorts of supports which would be beneficial for both sub-brokers and clients.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Peerless Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|