Saaketa Consultants Franchise is a full-service stockbroker in the city of Hyderabad servicing the investors over there since last 25 years.
The company has great opportunities for the one who wants to invest in the same business. The article below is for the interested business partners who want to join hands with Saaketa Consultants and work together.
The article will evaluate and analyze the different aspects and benefits of working with Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker Program be it the cost of business, income and profit margins in the form of revenue share and the business models and criteria that the business partners need to meet in order to be associated with the firm.
Saaketa Consultants Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Saaketa Consultants Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Saaketa Consultants Franchise
The company started in the year 1995 by Y K Hamied who registered the company as a public ltd. company.
The firm with its dedicated work through these many years have gathered lots of praises and goodwill in the market which can be shared with the business partners joining them.
The firm provides various types of opportunities for the interested partners and the time for activating the sub-broker’s code is around 35 days. The same number of days is also required for the payment of the partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Saaketa Consultants
Types of Saaketa Consultants Business Models
Saaketa Consultants follows two business models which are sub-broker’s model and Remisier model. Let’s talk about each of them one by one –
- Sub Broker Model / Authorised Person Model
- Remisier Model
Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker or Saaketa Consultants Authorized Person
This is the basic model which most of the brokers follow in order to reach out to many more clients, and make a great network.
The sub-brokers are allowed the rights to sell the products and services of the company and they earn revenue share on the same based on the security deposit they keep with the company.
The firm helps the sub-brokers to get their setup right and the sub-brokers fetch clients on their own, sell the products and services by pitching the products to the clients assessing their investment requirements.
Benefits of Saaketa Consultants Authorized Person
- The first benefit of joining as a sub-broker you will get is the amount of support from the company. They provide different types of support for your business – be it back-office support or the training for the acquisition of the clients and product training is also provided by the side of the client.
- The revenue share you are entitled to be really high and you can earn the maximum percentage of revenue provided you keep the maximum amount of security deposit. This is in your hand to decide how much you want to earn and accordingly you can invest and start your business.
- There are varied products you can pitch to the clients. You can choose from various investment schemes, services and pitch to the clients after analyzing their risk and return profile and their investment motto.
- Trading platforms are another benefit you get from this firm if you engage with them. They offer various trading platforms which are advanced in te3rms of technology. Supports various features to help the traders in trading.
Saaketa Consultants Remisier
Remisier is also known as agents. So, this business model works when an individual work as an agent to the firm Saaketa Consultants and get clients to the firm directly.
They get clients by pitching about the company and benefits in investing with them. And then the firm takes over if the client is interested in investing with them.
The sale is made by the firm here and not the agent. The Remisier works on the basis of commission – for each sale made to the clients provided by the agents, the agents get a flat percentage of the revenue or a flat fee.
The Remisier model also demands an amount to be invested before you can start the business.
Benefits of Saaketa Consultants Remisier:
- The first benefit of this model has to be its investment cost – which is very low compared to any other business model. The amount which needs to be invested is flexible as well.
- The share of revenue is also quite high against the amount you invest and it is one of the best in the industry for the Remisier business model.
- You are only liable for getting the clients to the company and the remaining work has to be done by the company itself. The company makes the pitch about the products and make an investment scheme for the clients, it is not your duty.
- There are less to no infrastructure requirement in this business model which further lessen your cost of investment.
Saaketa Consultants Partner Revenue Sharing or Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker Commission
In the above section, you read about the security deposit and in this section that security deposit plays a crucial role in determining the share of the revenue for the business partners.
Sub-brokers are entitled to a minimum of 60% of the revenue from the firm on any sales they provide to them. By keeping a higher amount of deposit, this share can go up to 75% which is really high revenue share compared to the amount of the highest amount of deposit.
The Remisier get a revenue share of 15% as the minimum and 25% at max and their revenue share are also dependent on the amount of deposit they are keeping with the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Saaketa Consultants’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||25% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Saaketa Consultants
Saaketa Consultants Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The amount of deposit is different for both the models.
For the sub-brokers model, the amount of deposit which is mandatory to be kept is Rs. 50000. This amount is the minimum security deposit which has to be kept in order to get the rights of the sub-broker.
The maximum amount of deposit which one can keep under this model is Rs. 100000 which is really low as a capital requirement and facilitates the sub-brokers to a great level. Moreover, you can decide the amount of deposit you want to keep over and above the minimum criteria.
For the Remisier, the amount of deposit starts with Rs. 10000 which is really a nominal value to enter this huge market. The company has made it flexible with the Remisier cost of investment as well and the maximum deposit from the Remisier can be Rs. 25000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Saaketa Consultants Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Saaketa Consultants Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The infrastructure which is required for being a business partner of Saaketa Consultants – especially a sub-broker you have to –
- Have an office of any shape and size – there is no minimum office area mandated by Saaketa Consultants
- The office must be equipped by the internet and the telephone lines facilities for better communications
- Research services are not mandatory and also there is no rigid rule for having trading terminals in the office.
- The office must have at least one employee who works full-time.
As you can see, the infrastructure requirements are also flexible and few and this again benefits you only.
Saaketa Consultants Sub Broker Offers
There are few offers which are always provided by the firm and they are –
- Flexible revenue sharing with the business partners
- Flat revenue sharing options are also provided
- One can start the business with just an initial deposit of Rs. 10000.
The offers can easily be availed by all Saaketa Consultants Authorized Person once they register with Saaketa Consultants.
Saaketa Consultants Franchise or Saaketa Consultants Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Saaketa Consultants, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria which are mandated by Saaketa Consultants are –
- Educational qualification of the individual who wants to join as Remisier or have his or her own sub-broker’s office must be at least 10+2 passed.
- The individual needs to clear the sub-brokers certification from NISM – it is an online test which needs to be appeared and cleared in order to get the sub-brokership license.
- The third criteria are about the years of experience in the market. You need to have practical exposure in the stock market in order to become a sub-broker.
The financial products knowledge is really important to join this business line. If you have the basic financial products knowledge, then Saaketa Consultants will train you accordingly about their products which you will be pitching to the clients.
How to become a Saaketa Consultants Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To become the sub-broker of Saaketa Consultants you have to –
- Go to the bottom section of this page where you will find a tab- button for applying for business opportunities with Saaketa Consultants.
- Click on the button and you will be redirected to a page. Here on this page, you will find a form which you have to fill with the necessary details asked over there.
- Then you click on submit the file and you will be taken to another page where your eligibility will be evaluated. For the same, you have to upload the documents mentioned in the above paragraph.
- Once you are eligibility checked and it is positive, then you will receive a call from the representative of Saaketa Consultants within some time and then they will guide you for the further verification process of the application and the documents.
- Once accepted, you will receive the code of sub-brokers within the above mentioned time – 35 days.
Documents required to become Saaketa Consultants Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration certificate
- NISM certificate
- SEBI certificate of registration
- Educational certificates
- PAN and AADHAAR card
- Address proof
- Proof and details of investments till date made by you – experience certificate
- Canceled Cheque
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Saaketa Consultants?
- Transparent and clear policies of the company make it easier for the business partners to grow and work without any hassle.
- The flexibility in the revenue structure is another big benefit that business partners have. On top of that, the cost of investment is also flexible and it is you who decides how much you want to invest and earn over the minimum margin.
- The experience of two and a half decade is beneficial in its own way. The goodwill comes along with it which helps you make clients easily and also you enters a network which is huge.
Saaketa Consultants Conclusion
Saaketa Consultants with all its 25 years is still innovating itself for the betterment of the clients and the business partners.
If you want to be under the guidance of a pro stock broker then this firm is what you need to join.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Saaketa Consultants
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|