SATCO Capital Franchise requires no introduction in the investor’s arena as it is one of the most renowned stockbroking firm working for almost 2.5 decades in the industry serving thousands of investors across the country.
The article below is a detailed analysis of SATCO Capital Sub Broker Program, its business models, revenue sharing structure and other aspects of the business. The firm has a huge network of business partners associated with them in various dimensions.
The article will also discuss the benefits provided to these business partners and also what makes one eligible to be a partner of SATCO Capital.
SATCO Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|SATCO Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About SATCO Capital Franchise
SATCO Capital was established in the year 1994 by Me. Naresh Tejwani who is a pro-investor and trader and understands the market in and out.
The firm started its journey as a full-service broker providing to the various needs of the investors – be it about trading or research and advisory and other financial services.
The headquarters of the company is in Mumbai – the financial capital of the country.
The firm takes around 31 days to process the sub-broker’s application and thus you can expect to get your code for sub-brokership rights within 31 days and payments to be processed within 33 days which is at par with the market.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of SATCO Capital
Types of SATCO Capital Business Models
The business models adopted by SATCO Capital are very simple and effective. They follow two business models which are –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
- Referral Program
SATCO Capital Sub Broker or SATCO Capital Authorized Person
The SATCO Capital sub-broker model consisted of various sub-brokers from across the city and other states as well.
The primary work of the sub-broker involves selling the firm’s products and services to the clients they make, and building a clientele thus becomes a part of their primary objectives.
The sub-brokers works for a part in the revenue generated by them for the firm. To start and get the sub-brokership rights, there is a security deposit that needs to be kept.
Benefits of SATCO Capital Authorized Person
- Earning Potential: The first and foremost thing you would like to know and we would like to tell you here is that the firm provides a maximum share of the revenue to the sub-brokers on keeping the higher security deposit. The minimum is also at par with the peers in the industry. So, you have a great chance to earn close to 70-75% of the revenue you generate.
- Wide range of products to sell: For attracting and selling products to clients, you need to have a range of products that can be pitched to different clients with different investment needs. If you have only a few products and services in the kitty what will you pitch ad sell? So, SATCO Capital provides a variety of products to sell and services to offer which helps the sub-brokers to get new clients easily.
- Network: The network of SATCO Capital is huge and has eminent financial professionals, investors, companies in it which provides the ground for the sub-brokers to thrive more and grow each day.
- Low investment requirement: Whether it is a security deposit or the infrastructure requirements, you have not to worry too much about the same as the requirements are not exponential. They ask for a security deposit which is reasonable and fits well for various pockets.
SATCO Capital Referral Program model
This is a no-investment model which you can opt for. This requires no investment and also there are no stringent rules applicable to this model.
You can refer anyone from your family, friends, colleagues, and anyone for that matter who is interested in investing with SATCO Capital.
You do not go fetching and pitching clients, and if anyone is interested in the market, you just tell them about SATCO Capital and refer them to the firm.
The remaining work is done by the firm itself. If you are wondering whether this no-investment business model pays or not – then you must know that you can earn a flat percentage share on the revenue generated from the client you referred.
Benefits of SATCO Capital Referral Program model
- No Investment: There is no cost involved from your site at all. There is no hidden cost as well. You do not require to pay any amount to the firm – no infrastructure you have to build and nothing at all. Just refer and earn.
- Flat Revenue Share: Since there is no investment involved, you earn a flat revenue share from every sale your referred investor makes with SATCO Capital.
- No target – no pressure: It is your wish how many people you want to refer in a week, month or even in a year. You can refer one and even one hundred depending on your networking skills.
SATCO Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or SATCO Capital Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing is on the basis of the security deposit the sub-brokers keep with the firm. If the security deposit is minimum, then you can earn the minimum revenue share of 50% on the sales you have made.
The maximum security deposit can be 75% provided your security deposit is also maximum or close to the same.
The referral program has only one flat revenue share attached to it. You can get 15% on each of the sales made by your referred candidate with SATCO Capital.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||SATCO Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with SATCO Capital
SATCO Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The sub-brokers have to pay a minimum of Rs.50,000 which can go up to Rs.150,000. The sub-brokers can choose to keep any amount between this range according to their budget and also their earning anticipation.
The referral program has no cost involved as mentioned already. So, you can refer and earn without paying any amount to SATCO Capital.
Check this table below for better understanding of SATCO Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
SATCO Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The infrastructure which you need to have in your office in order to be eligible for being a sub-broker of SATCO Capital are –
- There has to be an office with ample amount of space to accommodate the clients well.
- There must be one employee working in the office for full time
- The research services have to be there in order to provide and advise the best for the clients.
- Office must be equipped with trading terminals.
- The telephone lines need to be there in the office for thorough communications.
SATCO Capital Sub Broker Offers
- There is offered for all to start the business with Zero investment and along with time, you can deposit the required amount.
- The revenue sharing is flexible and the business partners can choose how much they want to get paid.
The offers can easily be availed by all SATCO Capital Authorized Person once they register with SATCO Capital.
SATCO Capital Franchise or SATCO Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to SATCO Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility for being a SATCO Capital partner is –
- 10+2 educational qualification is mandatory. One can have higher education as well. If the person is educated in the financial arena, that is a plus point.
- The candidate applying for the business partnership position with SATCO Capital needs to have NISM certification cleared before or during the process of application.
- Candidate must possess enough financial products knowledge to be the right candidate to pitch about the financial products to the clients.
- The individual must be kept in the stock market – must have prior experience of few years at least in the market and in dealing in stocks, shares, other financial instruments traded them and invested in them personally.
How to become a SATCO Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
It is an easy process to apply for the business partnership at SATCO Capital. You can start with this article only –
- At the end of this article, you will find a link for applying for the business partnership at SATCO Capital.
- Click on the same – you will be redirected to a page where you have to provide all the required details
- Next, you have to check your eligibility by uploading the documents mentioned above
- Then if found eligible, you will be called up by a representative of SATCO Capital. They will tell you how to further verification will be done.
Documents required to become SATCO Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with SATCO Capital?
Here are the various reason to partner with SATCO Capital:
- 25 years of experience
- Goodwill in the market
- Variety of products
- Transparency and clarity in business
- High earning opportunities
- Various offers
SATCO Capital Franchise Conclusion
SATCO Capital can be referred to as a great stockbroker for the sub-brokers and others who wants to be associated with the firm and grow their stock market business venture.
They are clear about their vision and also enlighten you to become successful in this venture.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with SATCO Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|