Rajvi Stock Franchise is a public and full-service stock-broking company based on Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is established in the year 2004. The founder of the company is Mr. Dhaval Surndrakumar Shah.
The Company is an active member of BSE, NSE and MCS Stock exchange. Company has its business of shares and stockbroker ship in both stock and derivative market. The company has experienced professionals to carry out trading-related activities.
This article provides you detail about Rajvi Stock Sub Broker Program, its customer ratings and reviews, business models, revenue sharing model and so on.
Rajvi Stock Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Rajvi Stock Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Rajvi Stock Franchise
Rajvi Stock is a prestigious and well-grounded stock broking company. The company has various offices all over the cities of India. The company is a corporate member of both NSE and BSE stock exchange.
Broking house offers trading services and SMS services to the demat holding customers right from the inception until they execute the trade.
Rajvi Stock offers advanced technology such as V-Sat, lease Line, Dial-up connection coupled with Odin to the trades who trade in both equity and derivative market.
The company firmly believe in following ethical and transparent business practices in order to satisfy its customers.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Rajvi Stock
Types of Rajvi Stock Partnership Association
The broking house has only 1 business models –
- Sub-broker / Authorised Person
Rajvi Stock Sub Brokers or Rajvi Stock Authorized Person
Rajvi Stock Sub-broker business model is basically the most usual business model delivered by almost all the stockbroking company operated in India.
The main job of the sub-brokers is to bring about distinct customers for the company for which they get revenue from the company.
Sub-brokers can freely approach to a large number of investors looking for trading and convey them the benefits and the products and services offered by the company for the sake of inducing them to prefer Rajvi stock for their trading-related activities.
The job of the sub- broker is not merely bringing up more customers but also supporting the customers during their trading.
The candidates desiring to become the sub-broker of Rajvi Stock can easily fulfill their dreams of becoming sub-brokers just by following the simple sub-broker registration procedure.
Benefits of the Rajvi Stock Sub Broker Model:
The benefits are –
- One–stop destination for all the financial and investment related products and services
- Complete Support of dedicated relationship manager for the sake of improving the sales and revenue of broking company
- Impeccable revenue sharing ratios
- Comprehensive support in a view to promote and develop the business
- Customized solutions and products and services are offered according to various customer needs
Rajvi Stock Partner Revenue Sharing or Rajvi Stock Sub Broker Commission
The revenue is shared between the sub-brokers for the efforts they put in bringing more customers and expanding the business.
Different sub-broking Company follows a distinct revenue sharing ratio of the sub-brokers. The revenue sharing ratio of the sub-brokers of Rajvi stock ranges from minimum 55% to a maximum of 70%.
The Rajvi stock revenue sharing ratio of the sub-brokers depends on the amount they pay a a security deposit and the revenue they generate for the company. Higher revenue will be shared between them if
They bring more customers for the company and pay maximum security deposit cost and lesser revenue will be shared if they generate less revenue for the company and invest minimum security deposit cost.
If the sub-brokers want to negotiate this ratio, they can easily approach to the company for the negotiation of revenue sharing ratio.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Rajvi Stock Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 70%||45% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Rajvi Stock
Rajvi Stock Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit cost is the amount sub-brokers are compelled to pay before initiation of their business under the name of Rajvi Stock.
It can also be said that it is the initial investment made by the sub-brokers. The security deposit cost is fully repaid back to the sub-brokers once they will leave the company.
On the grounds of the security deposit cost, sub-brokers revenue sharing ratio is decided. In the case of Rajvi stock, the security deposit cost of sub-brokers ranges from minimum Rs.50, 000 – Rs.1, 50,000.
The sub-brokers are compelled to invest minimum Rs. 50000 for working with Rajvi Stock and it can be extended up to the maximum amount of Rs.1, 50,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Rajvi Stock Stock Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Rajvi Stock Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The Infrastructure requirements should be met by the sub-brokers of Rajvi Stock is:-
- It is necessary for the sub-brokers to maintain the minimum area of 200 Sq Ft of their office.
- Minimum 3 employees should be recruited by the sub-brokers for their office
- Internet connection should be there in the office of Rajvi Stock Sub-brokers for the smooth functioning of business
- Landline connection is necessary for the sake of communication with distant customers and for necessary needs
- Feasible trading terminals are required for the sub-brokers to arrange in their office.
Rajvi Stock Sub Broker Offers
Rajvi Stock eases their sub-brokers by offering them various optimal offers which eventually help the sub-brokers to become the highest performing investment manager.
The offers offered by the Rajvi Stock are as follows:-
- 10K Initial deposit
- Flexible Revenue Sharing
- Nominal Investment
- Negotiable security deposit
- Broad-range of financial products
Rajvi Stock Franchise or Rajvi Stock Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The broking house requires following basic eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should have detail knowledge about the investment and trading related products and services, marketing operations and real-time trading
- Candidate should be well-versed with the different trading platform offered by the broking firm such as mobile, web and desktop
- The Rajvi Stock sub-brokers office area should be of minimum 200 SqFt
- The applicant should be financially strong so that he/can able to invest in the infrastructure needed by the sub-brokers
- The age of the candidate should be of minimum 18 years
- The Candidate should have effective communication skills
- The candidate should retain valid documents needed to start a sub-broking business with the broking firm.
How to become a Rajvi Stock Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Follow the below process to become the sub broker of Rajvi Stock.
- Fill up the registration form by clicking here
- One of the representatives of Rajvi Stock will ring you to confirm your interest and details given by you.
- You will be asked to fix an appointment with the team of Rajvi Stock
- Make sure you understand all the rules and regulations to become sub-broker and other essential needs which the sub-brokers should know
- You will also be asked to submit documents needed to become the sub-brokers. Please provide all the required the documents in a shortest possible time
- The expert team of Rajvi Stock will further verify the documents given by you
- After the verification process, you sub-broker id will be generated
- The entire sub-broker process will take minimum 3-4 days
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Rajvi Stock?
Following are the reasons to partner with rajvi stock.
- Negotiable Security deposit cost
- Broad-categories of financial assets are offered
- Effortless process
- Minimum regulations and compliances
- Moderate revenue sharing ratio
- the broking house is growing stage and it will help you to enlarge your business
Rajvi Stock Franchise Conclusion
Rajvi Stock is a reputed and well-known stock broking based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The focus of the broking business is to expand its business by associating their business with various sub-brokers.
Rajvi Stock strives hard to support the sub-barkers in almost the area they operate their business in order to run the business in a smooth manner.
With the help of various trading technology offered by the company, one can easily become the sub-broke and customers of the company
If you looking to become the sub-broker of Rajvi stock. You are going in the right way.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Rajvi Stock
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Rajvi Stock, immediately.