PACE Stock Broking Franchise is considered to be a high remunerating broking house in the country which has been consistently nominated by the ICRA & CNBC as one of the best Investment Advisor in India.
The PACE Stock Broking Sub Broker Program consists of financial services that offers investment solutions both in the stock markets and commodity markets.
The company provides wide range of products and services which includes Equity, Commodities, Derivatives, Mutual Fund and NRI Desk.
Pace Stock Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|PACE Stock Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Pace Stock Broking Franchise
Since 23 years, Pace Stock Broking which is a private based company had been evolving from its prior NSE Brokership to a premiere boutique financial institution.
PACE which is headquartered in New Delhi have offices in more than 300 locations in more than 75 cities across India.
The company offering full service broker was established by Atul Goel in 1995.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Pace Stock Broking
Types of Pace Stock Broking business models
The broking house provides 2 business models currently –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Pace Stock Broking Sub Broker or Pace Stock Broking Authorized Person
Pace Stock Broking believing completely in “Business transparency & confidentiality and incredible efficiency” offers Authorized Person (AP) or Business partner or sub broker to all clients.
Sub brokers need to provide minimum initial investment of Rs 50, 000 which may exceed up to Rs 100, 000. The sub broker enjoys revenue sharing percentage that varies between Rs 60% and 80%.
Benefits of Pace Stock Broking Authorized Person
- The sub broker receives high revenue sharing collection that rises up to 80% with a minimum of 60%.
- Sub broker can start stock broking franchise with minimum investment Rs 50, 000.
- The sub brokers are offered marketing supports from Pace Stock Broking with banners, leaflets and hoardings for their branches.
- The franchiser even provides training through seminars on various aspects of the business for broking partners.
Pace Stock Broking Remisier
A remisier who is also known as Commissioned Dealer’s Representative is a self employed agent whose income is depended on the commission he/ she receive on executing trades from the clients.
The remisier have to make only an initial investment for security deposit which is Rs 25, 000.
The remisier works on a commission basis and the remisier from Pace Stock Broking receives revenue sharing of 20%.
Benefits of Pace Stock Broking Remisier:
- The initial investment of remisier of Pace Stock Broking is as low as Rs.25,000.
- Remisiers receives attractive commission from the company.
- Remisiers have the privilege on giving stock advices to all clients.
Pace Stock Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Pace Stock Broking Sub Broker Commission
The Pace Stock Broking Franchise revenue sharing models comprises of sub broker and remisier. The sub broker of revenue sharing percentage has a minimum of 60% which may go up to 80%.
On the other hand, the remisier will receive revenue sharing percentage of 20%. However, revenue sharing percentage of master franchise and referral program is not available in the franchise company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Pace Stock’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Pace Stock Broking
Pace Stock Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit has introduced Sub broker and Remisier under the Pace Stock Broking. The minimum initial investment to be paid by the sub broker is Rs.50,000 that may extend till Rs.100,000.
The security deposit levied on remisier is Rs.25,000. The franchise company does not have referral program under the section of the security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of Pace Stock Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Pace Stock Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The sub broker who is the representative of the company must exhibit high quality standards since they get clients visiting in their office often.
Pace Stock Broking had clearly asked from the sub brokers to maintain a decent office space with minimum 100 Sq Ft and there should be a minimum 1 employee strength in the office.
A great research services and smooth internet connection are expected from the sub brokers. However, there is no need of either trading terminals or telephone lines.
Pace Stock Broking Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Pace Stock Broking regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- The sub broker of the franchise company is offered with zero deposit scheme.
- There is no low security deposit scheme available for the sub brokers.
- Flexible revenue sharing is required by the sub brokers.
- Flat revenue sharing is unavailable in the company.
- Zero revenue sharing with prepaid policy has not been introduced yet in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Pace Stock Broking Authorized Person once they register with Pace Stock Broking.
Pace Stock Broking Franchise or Pace Stock Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Pace Stock Broking, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the individuals who are looking forward to be a sub broker:
- The applicants who want to opt for sub broker needs to be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- The applicants are needed to complete higher secondary from any institution that is authorized by the Indian Government. A graduation certificate will be an added benefit for the applicant.
- Basic eligibility criterions like age, phone number, email-Id, etc needs to be fulfilled.
- An applicant needs to have atleast 2-3 years of experience and exposure in the fields of financial as well as in the stock broking industry.
- In order to be a sub broker in the Pace Stock Broking, the applicant must fulfill the basic infrastructure requirement including an office area.
- The applicant must be licensed or possess a valid registration with the SEBI.
- An applicant is expected to have atleast basic knowledge and understanding of stock market. The applicant with an experience on this field will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should have a basic knowledge on computer.
- An applicant must not be convicted of any kind of fraudulency or crime.
- The applicant is expected to be fit and fine both physically and mentally with of course abiding every rules and regulations of the company.
How to become a Pace Stock Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The candidate who is going to register themselves as a sub broker of the company must follow the simple steps:
- The form needs to be filled up by the applicant with every proper detail like age, phone number, email Id, etc.
- The executives from Pace Stock Broking will connect the applicant to reconfirm the details. But if the executives find that the information that is provided is wrong, then they would cancel the application.
- After the verification process is over, the executive along with the business team of Pace Stock Broking would discuss on topics like investment amount, security deposit amount, revenue sharing percentage, PACE Stock business models, etc.
- Following this, the applicants would be asked to sign on an agreement and submit some of the required documents.
- After execution of the agreement, the sub broker ID would be handed over to the sub broker and he/ she can easily operate the account after that.
Documents required to become Pace Stock Broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Pace Stock Broking?
- The company has set the infrastructure requirement in a minimum level and thus it is easier for the sub brokers to abide by it easily.
- The company franchise has some pretty decent offers for the sub brokers while it also offers Zero deposit and flat revenue sharing.
- PACE Stock broking have attractive revenue sharing model where the revenue percentage for sub broker goes up to 80%, and provides remisier of 20%.
- The franchise company provides support like back-office support and trading support for both sub brokers and the clients.
Pace Stock Broking Franchise Conclusion
The franchise program of the Pace Stock Broking requires minimum investment whereas it enjoys higher revenue percentages.
Zero deposit scheme is active in the franchise which is beneficial for the sub brokers and remisier.
The franchise program had set a minimum infrastructure requirement investment and thus the sub broker need not carry the weight of huge infrastructure requirement.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Pace Stock Broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|