Shah Investors Franchise is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company dealing with a variety of non banking financial trading and broking activities.
Nonetheless, instead of praising the franchise for all of their achievements, our prime target today will be to sum up all the pros and cons of the franchise that may play a significant role in letting you decide whether to choose them to be your franchiser in the business world of trading and broking or not.
In other words, we will evaluate the Shah Investors Sub Broker on the basis of their engagement in business models, offers they have for their respective business partners, revenue sharing model and the requirements they have for the people interested in joining them as business partners.
Shah Investors Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Shah Investors Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.6/10|
About Shah Investors Franchise
Shah Investors franchise has laid down their vision as being able to simplify the investments tasks for all of their respective clients by using their knowledge of financial markets and technical expertise.
Perhaps this is one of the major reasons that has helped the franchiser to be able to cater to more than 1,00,000 (one lakh) clients through 45 (forty five) different branches and more than 350 (three hundred and fifty) franchisees spread across the nation.
The Shah Investor Sub Broker claims to be the first fully integrated brokerage house to become a part of the National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) as a depository partner and the first brokerage house to be rendering services in NSE F&O from Ahmedabad.
As you must be able to see within the chart of contents above, they typically require a time of 35 (thirty five) days in order to attend to and process any transactions on behalf of their respective business partners for the business they execute and a time period of 20 (twenty) days in order to generate a new Sub Broker’s code.
Become an Authorized Person of Shah Investors
Types of Shah Investors Business Models
Let us help you understand rather clearly that Shah Investors Franchise does not have intentions of bounding themselves within the business models such as the distribution of rights to Master Franchise, Remisier or even have a Referral Program.
Nevertheless, they do entertain people interested in joining them as business partners by offering the Sub Broker rights.
- Sub Broker Model
Shah Investors Sub Broker or Shah Investors Authorized Person
Frankly speaking, the franchise has been literally playing smart by deciding to involve themselves within this particular business model.
As a matter of fact, Shah Investors Sub Broker business association model has been deliberately formed so as to enable the franchiser to restraining their respective business partners to gain complete control and business dominance over a particular geographical territory.
Nevertheless, the franchiser also enables their respective business partners to provide all of their respective clients with the very same set of financial products, services as well as trading platforms (remote or otherwise) while also providing them with a few added advantages up on their own will and convenience.
Benefits of Shah Investors Authorized Person
Being a part of the Shah Investors Sub Broker initiative fetches you a lot of benefits, we have only mentioned a few of them below:-
- Being a part of the Shah Investors Sub Brokerage program ensures franchiser primarily focuses creating a variety of personalized investment schemes for their respective customers.
- Shah Investors Franchise over the many years of existence have been majorly acclaimed and praised for their completely ethical and transparent business practices especially in the case of their respective business partners.
- Shah Investors Franchise already have numerous intuitive and innovative stock trading platforms that they offer to their respective clients. Nonetheless, this does not stop them from consistently researching to develop even more of such platforms. This fact can come in handy when catering to your respective customers with ease.
- At the Shah Investors Sub Broker program, you always get to cater to your own respective clientele without being interrupted from the corresponding franchiser. In other words, the corresponding franchiser always ensures that none of their respective business partners have to go through internal competition ever.
- The payout in terms of commission at the Shah Investors Sub Broker business initiative is in fact, very good. Typically speaking, the corresponding franchiser strictly pays their respective business partners in between 50 % – 75 % of the overall business volume raised or generated by them in behalf of the franchiser themselves.
- The corresponding franchiser has been catering to a huge and versatile clientele for the past twenty five years, thus they have most definitely developed a goodwill within the Indian stock trading and broking industry. In other words, this fact can be leveraged by their respective business partners in order to always attract new clients.
Shah Investors Partner Revenue Sharing or Shah Investors Sub Broker Commission
Shah Investors have been known to be very considerate about paying out commission on the overall business volume generated by their respective business partners on behalf of the corresponding franchiser themselves.
As a matter of fact, they typically share a commission worth 50 % – 75 % of the total business value as generated by their respective business partners on their behalf.
The variation of 25 % is mostly dependent up on the fact that the profit margin for executing the trade with regards to different asset classes is always different and also up on the respective arrangements a particular Shah Investors Sub Broker has with the corresponding franchiser.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Shah’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||50% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with Shah Investors
Shah Investors Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
We should make it very clear to you that Shah Investors Franchise are very strict about the initial investment they require their respective business partners to make in terms of Shah Investors Sub Broker Security Deposit.
The amount may vary from Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) depending upon the type of benefits their respective business partners seek, the arrangement they have with the corresponding franchiser and type of financial products and services they want to deal in.
Nevertheless, you must also acknowledge the fact that Shah Investors Franchise tells you nothing about the investments required to be made by their respective business partners in terms of acquiring a certain number of registrations as well as certifications that are must to have so as to be able to apply for the franchisee rights.
Check this table below for better understanding of Shah Investors Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
Shah Investors Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
As we have mentioned earlier, Shah Investors Franchise is known for their considerate nature in terms of commencing business related activities along with their respective business partners.
This is even true in terms of the requirements they seek from their respective business partners.
As a matter of fact, Shah Investors Franchise only requires their Sub Broker business association members to have an office space of around 150 (one hundred fifty) sq ft, staff strength of only one person.
They also requires an internet connection that is strong enough to carry out several online trades at the same time while also catering to the Sub Broker’s communication needs and trading terminals in accordance with industry requirements.
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Shah Investors Sub Broker Offers
Well, let us make this rather clear to you that Shah Investors Sub Broker deliberately stays out of the formality to grant any offers with regards to Zero Deposit, 10,000 Initial Investment, Flat Revenue Sharing Model or Zero Revenue Sharing Model with Prepaid.
Nevertheless, they do have some amazing offers with respect to Flexible Revenue Sharing Model.
The offers can easily be availed by all Shah Investors Authorized Person once they register with Shah Investors.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Shah Investors Franchise or Shah Investors Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Shah Investors, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Here is the complete list that must be accounted for:-
- You must at all conditions have an educational qualification equivalent to ten plus two or intermediation for that matter before or during the time of placing the request to Shah Investors Sub Broker rights.
- You must at all conditions have a certificate accredited to your name by the NSIM before or during the time of placing the request to the Sub Broker rights of the corresponding franchiser.
- Candidate must at all conditions have an educational qualification equivalent to ten plus two or intermediation for that matter before or during the time of placing the request to Shah Investors Sub Broker rights.
- You must an experience of two consecutive years at the very least in the field of proactive stock trading and broking activities before or during the time of placing the request to Shah Investors Sub Broker rights.
- You must have the detailed knowledge of all the financial products as well as services that the corresponding franchiser deals in (including those that fall under the category of derivatives, currency, equity, futures, options and commodities) before or during the time of placing the request to Shah Investors Sub Broker rights.
How to become a Shah Investors Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Getting to apply for the Shah Investors Sub Broker’s business model is not as tough as it might normally appear to you. As a matter of fact, it is quite easy.
Just follow the steps mentioned below to register as Shah Investors Authorised Person:-
- First of all you will be required to look for a button that specifically states “Become a Sub Broker” at the end of this particular section of the article.
- Once you locate the button, click on it.
- As soon as you click on the button, a new form will open up in front of you on your respective computer screen and you will be required to fill up the entire form with the correct details, especially the ones that have a ‘mandatory’ or star mark on them.
- After you get finished filling up the form you will be required to submit the same form along with a few set of mandatory documents in order to prove your eligibility for being the corresponding franchiser’ business partner.
- You may refer to the earlier parts of this article to find out about the set of documents or look right onside the form to find the list in accordance to your own convenience.
- Once you have concluded following all the afore mentioned steps in the exact same order as they have been mentioned, you may expect a call or reach out from one of the authorized representatives of the corresponding franchiser who will take care of the final formalities before handing you over the respective rights.
Documents required to become Shah Investors Authorized Person
The list of documents required are:-
- Investment Proof
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Cancelled Cheque
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Shah Investors?
The various reasons to consider Shah Investors Franchise to be your primary franchiser are:-
- Their consistent presence within the Indian stock broking industry for consecutively twenty five years has lead them to gain a great reputation among their respective clients. This also may prove helpful in acquiring new clients.
- They are very considerate in terms of the list of requirements they seek from their respective business partner. This means as a Shah Investors Sub Broker you will be required to put in less initial capital.
- They come up with active marketing campaigns on behalf of their respective business partners, thus helping the acquire even more clients over time.
Shah Investors Franchise Conclusion
Shah Investors Franchise is one of the leading full service broker in the country with a goodwill of their own.
Furthermore, considering the fact they require a lot less in terms of initial requirements from their business partners.
They make one of the best choices as business franchisers within the Indian stock trading industry.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Shah Investors
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|