R Wadiwala Securities Franchise was promoted by the collaborators of R.Wadiwala & Co. The Company became a member of both NSE and BSE stock exchange in the year 2005 and became Depository participants with CDSL in the year 2006.
In March 2011, the Company acquired SEBI registration for operating as Portfolio Management services to the customers. It is also a member of both NCDEX and MCX.
This article will highlight R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker, its customer ratings and reviews, business models, sub-brokers revenue sharing model and so on.
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.3/10|
About R Wadiwala Securities Franchise
R Wadiwala Securities is highly reliable and renowned for investment advisory, financial credibility, and speedy services across South Gujarat. The customers of the company include HNI’s, Retail, Corporate, and trusts.
The Company is operating from more than 50 locations and a team of 75 qualified personnel to handle different departmental operations.
R Wadiwala Securities is engaged in offering personalized advisory services to its customers. The efficient utilization of Information technology and strong risk management has played a key role in enhancing the business operation of the company.
The offers offered by the Company are primarily suitable for the high net worth individuals and corporate, who wish to earn moderate returns well-suiting risk appetite, and who appreciate a high level of personalized services.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of R Wadiwala Securities
Types of R Wadiwala Securities Business Models
R Wadiwala Securities provides 2 business models
- Master Franchise Business Model
- Sub-broker business model
R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker or R Wadiwala Securities Authorized Person
R Wadiwala Securities sub-brokers business model is the feasible option to expand their business. The broking company apprehends that if will sub-brokers will grow its business by their hard-work, eventually it will also help the company to grow its business.
The sub-brokers of R Wadiwala Securities are required to invest in the infrastructure of their office for operating their business operations and conducting a meeting with their customers. It is compelled for the sub-brokers to get landline connection, internet connection, trading terminals, etc. in office.
These sub-brokers help the broking company by acquiring customers for them from different parts of the country. Sub-brokers can also access research reports, trading platforms offered by the Company.
Sub-brokers are also required to pay security deposit cost with the company and based on security deposit cost, the revenue sharing ratio of sub-brokers is decided.
Benefits of R Wadiwala Securities Authorized Person
- Get an opportunity to earn revenue by bringing customers
- An option to make yourself renowned in the market
- It can freely access all the research reports and trading platforms offered by the Company.
R Wadiwala Securities Master Franchise
Master Franchise is responsible to operate their business in a territory and will do the same work what the broking company does.
They are also responsible to set up the infrastructure for providing training, proper support, and communication with the customers.
The Master Franchise is offered revenue sharing ratio by the broking Company for helping them to expand their business
Benefits of R Wadiwala Securities Master Franchise
- Master Franchise works solely on the market. It has no competitors
- Can sale more and more products and services to the customers as they are not having any competitor in the market
- Master Franchise gets an opportunity to earn revenue sharing ratio which ranges from 75%- 85% of company revenue.
- They get an opportunity to operate the business with the strong brand name across the South-Gujarat
R Wadiwala Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker Commission
R Wadiwala Securities pay revenue to the sub-brokers for encouraging them to generate more revenue for the company.
Revenue sharing ratio is considered as an effective tool to encourage sub-brokers to bring out more customers for the company which eventually help them to grow their business.
The Revenue sharing ratio of R .Wadiwala Securities Sub-broker ranges from 55%-70%. And the Revenue sharing ratio of R .Wadiwala Securities Master Franchise ranges from 75%- 85%.
The revenue sharing ratio can be adjusted if more customers of maximum-security deposit costs are paid by the sub-brokers to the company.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||R Wadiwala’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55%-70%||60% – 30%|
|Master Franchise||75%- 85%||90% – 80%|
Start your Broking Business with R Wadiwala Securities
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Sub-brokers of R Wadiwala Securities are compelled to pay an initial security deposit to the company before starting to operate a business under the name of R Wadiwala Securities.
This amount will be refunded back to the sub-brokers when they will exit from the company. If sub-brokers want high revenue form the company, they are required to pay high-security deposit cost/
The security deposit cost of R .Wadiwala Securities Sub-broker ranges from Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000.
And the security deposit cost of R .Wadiwala Securities Master Franchise ranges from Rs.200,000- Rs. 400,000
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs. 200,000- Rs. 400,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low-Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
An office is needed to the sub-brokers for maintaining their business standard in the industry
- The minimum area of R Wadiwala Securities sub-brokers office should be of minimum 200 SQ Ft.
- Two employees are necessary to be present in the office
- Research services are not mandatory to be offered in the office
- Trading Terminal is needed is mandatory to be present in the office
- Landline connections are not mandatory but can be offered according to the requirements
R Wadiwala Securities Sub Broker Offers
Following are the offers available for the R Wadiwala Securities –
- A zero deposit is not suggested to the sub-brokers
- The initial deposit of 10k is mandatory for the sub-brokers
- Flexible revenue sharing is offered to the sub-brokers
- Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid is allowed to the sub-brokers
- Flat Revenue Sharing is not permitted to the sub-brokers
The offers can easily be availed by all R Wadiwala Securities Authorized Person once they register with R Wadiwala Securities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise or R Wadiwala Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to R Wadiwala Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- The applicant applying for R Wadiwala Securities sub-broker ship should be of at least 18 years of age
- Applicant should have a degree from some renowned university
- Registration with SEBI is a mandatory requirement for staring sub-broker business with R Wadiwala Securities
- Minimum 2 years experience and practical knowledge of the stock market is compulsory to have
- The applicant must have all the documents with him require to start the sub-broker business with R Wadiwala Securities
- Applicant must be financially sound and well-capable to invest in Infrastructure require to carry forward sub-broker business with R Wadiwala Securities
- The applicant should hav communication and must be capable attract customers for the company
- Applicants applying for the R Wadiwala Securities sub-broker ship should be of a citizen of India.
- The applicant must belong from a respectable background
How to become an R Wadiwala Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Following are the steps to follow for becoming the sub-broker of R Wadiwala Securities:-
- The initial step is to fill the lead form by clicking here
- The company executives will call for the sake of verifying your interest in sub-broking business
- You will get another call after verifying interest from the company sales executive for fixing an appointment with the experts of the company
- According to your convenience, you are requested to fix the meeting date and time
- In the meeting, you can comfortable anything related to the sub-broking business such as revenue sharing ratio, infrastructure requirement, business models, offers and support given to the sub-brokers, etc.
- You will be asked to submit the documents required to carry forward the business with the brand name of R Wadiwala Securities
- An agreement will take place between you and R Wadiwala Securities, After submission of documents
- After verifying all the document, an account ID is provided to you
- After the generation of ID, You can start a sub-broker business with R Wadiwala Securities
The full process of becoming the sub-broker of R Wadiwala Securities will take approx 3-4 working days.
Documents required to become R Wadiwala Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Passport size photos – latest 2 photos
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Address & Identity proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement (3-6 months)
- 12th / Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with R Wadiwala Securities?
The R Wadiwala Securities sub-broker business model is beneficial in the following manner:-
- Effective initial and continuing training are offered to the sub-brokers
- R Wadiwala Securities is highly reliable and renowned for investment advisory, financial integrity, and speedy services across South Gujarat.
- The Sub-Brokers are offered landline and computer support
- A verified, efficient and hassle-free system of operations
- Back support is offered to sub-brokers
R Wadiwala Securities Franchise Conclusion
In the end, we would like to conclude that R Wadiwala Securities an optimum option for the customer’s highly looking personalized advisory services and expecting moderate returns best suiting their risk appetite.
Sub-brokers will also get an opportunity to collaborate their business with the strong and leading brand name in South Gujarat Region.
The company strives its best to guide and support sub-brokers in expanding the business and help them to make their name in the broking industry.
So if you desiring to be the sub-broker of R Wadiwala Securities, you can approach the Company for collaborating your business with them ASAP.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with R Wadiwala Securities
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|