Skung Tradelink Franchise is one of the recent stockbrokers in the country with new innovative ideas and technologies for the new age traders.
The broker has created its own niche in the few years it is in the business and now also associates with other business partners and expanding its business.
The article below will guide you about Skung Tradelink Sub Broker Program, its business models, this firm follows, the revenue sharing model, about the cost involved and many other intricate details about the company.
This article is for them who are interested in joining Skung Tradelink as a business partner.
Skung Tradelink Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Skung Tradelink Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Skung Tradelink Franchise
it has been only 9 years, the firm – Skung Tradelink has been incorporated by Mr. Krishan Kumar Somani.
In the year 2010, the firm was established and it has it’s headquartered is in Mumbai.
They are one of the full-service brokers which has all the trading related facilities with them. You can trade, use Demat services and also they have research and the advisory team which makes them a traditional broker.
The firm associates with sub-brokers whose codes are generated within 3-5 weeks of the application. The payment for the business partners are provided by 33 days. The firm takes a little longer than other brokers in the industry.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Skung Tradelink
Types of Skung Tradelink Business Models
The Skung Tradelink brokerage house engages business partners as sub-brokers or under their referral program. Both of these models are unique in their own way and have different sets of benefits.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Skung Tradelink Sub Broker or Skung Tradelink Authorized Person
Talking about the sub-brokers model, this is the basic model which most of the firms follow. The sub-brokers build their own clientele and sell the products of the firm to the clients.
The revenue so generated from the sales, get divided between the sub-broker and the firm in a certain ratio to be discussed later. The sub-brokers needs to keep a certain amount of security deposit in order to join as a sub-broker.
Benefits of Skung Tradelink Authorized Person
- The sub-broker’s model can opt for a low amount of capital. There is a range of security deposit which you can choose according to your capital possession. The firm has kept the security deposit lower and this helps the newbies who want to join with a low amount of capital.
- When the capital requirement is low, you might be thinking that the earning opportunity will also be low. But it is not low at all. The revenue sharing is at par with the market. The firm shares up to 75% of the revenue with the sub-brokers.
- You can do the business according to your process, there is no interference from the broker at all. However, they are there for your support anytime. They provide certain support ranging from the marketing support to the product training when you join as well as from time to time.
- You can pitch different products for investment to the clients as the brokerage house being a full-service broker has a wide range of products and investment scheme under one roof. This helps you as a sub-brokers to fetch different type of clients with different investment motto.
Skung Tradelink Referral program
The Referral program is one such business model which requires you to invest nothing in terms of money. You can just refer anyone – colleagues, friends, family members, relatives and if they are investing with Skung Tradelink then you can earn a flat fee for the reference.
If you want to do a side business for some extra income, then this business model suits you the best and especially when you have many people from your close-knit interested in investments.
Benefits of Skung Tradelink Referral program:
- There is no investment at all. You do not have to invest any amount into infrastructure as well. There is no security deposit as well. So, you can just refer clients to the company and get paid.
- Flat fee for each referral. It is not dependent on the amount of sale or quantity of sale. You get paid a flat fee when you refer a client to the company.
- There are no targets and you do not have to go in the market to fetch clients. You can refer anyone from your known people or who shows interest in investment and get your payments.
Skung Tradelink Partner Revenue Sharing or Skung Tradelink Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model is dependent on the security deposit for the sub-brokers of Skung Tradelink. When you keep the minimum deposit you become entitled to receive the nominal revenue share which is 50%.
Most of the brokers provide this share of revenue as the minimum. So, Skung Tradelink is at par with its peers. The maximum you can earn from one sale is 75% of the revenue provided your security deposit is at the maximum.
For the referral program, since there is no investment involved, the fee is independent of any cost. Under this model, the flat fee you receive on each refers is Rs. 799. This amount is a little lower than other brokers in the industry for the referral program.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Skung Tradelink’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Skung Tradelink
Skung Tradelink Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit Skung Tradelink charges from the sub-brokers in within a range. The sub-broker’s minimum security deposit is Rs. 50000.
This amount is completely at par with the market. Most of the brokers charge this amount for letting sub-brokership rights. The maximum deposit, you can keep as a sub-broker with the Skung Tradelink is Rs. 150000.
For the referral program as mentioned already that there is no fee or cost involved. You can just refer people to the Skung Tradelink and if they invest through the firm, you get a flat fee.
Check this table below for better understanding of Skung Tradelink Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.150000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Skung Tradelink Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The infrastructure requirement is mainly for the sub-brokers and for getting the rights one has to –
- Have an office – with any amount of space. There is no minimum mandatory space requirement and this helps you to create your office in limited space as well. But make sure it is comfortable for the clients.
- The office must have at least one full-time employee
- The telephone lines have to be there
- The sub-broker must have research services. The firm provides research reports with the sub-broker, they must share it with the clients. According to the research reports, they must advise the clients about investment.
Skung Tradelink Sub Broker Offers
- You can avail flexible revenue shares
- There is Zero Deposit business partnership offer as well.
The offers can easily be availed by all Skung Tradelink Authorized Person once they register with Skung Tradelink.
Skung Tradelink Franchise or Skung Tradelink Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Skung Tradelink, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Skung Tradelink eligibility criteria are simple and not so rigid but you have to clear these simple criteria to be eligible for becoming a business partner of Skung Tradelink.
- Education till 10+2 is mandatory and you cannot apply if you do have a 10+2 This is important because share market – sub-brokership work involves various official work which requires basic education.
- NISM certificate comes next which makes you eligible for becoming a sub-broker for any firm under the rules prescribed by SEBI.
- Financial products knowledge is mandatory. You can have the basic knowledge, the specific products knowledge you can get from Skung Tradelink product training sessions.
- The experience counts a lot in this market. Hands on experience in equity trading and other investments are mandatory as well.
How to become a Skung Tradelink Sub broker or Authorized Person?
You can start the application process by clicking on the button at the end of the article which will –
- Redirect you to a page. There you have to fill in all the necessary information which are asked for.
- Once you submit those data, you have to upload the documents mentioned above for eligibility check
- If you are eligible then Skung Tradelink executives will call and discuss the further process.
- Once verification is done, you can expect your code to be processed within 3-5 weeks as mentioned above.
Documents required to become Skung Tradelink Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN and AADHAAR card for identification
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Registration certificates
- Educational certificates
- Canceled cheques
- Address proof
- Investment proof
- Others as mentioned in the form.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Skung Tradelink?
Various reasons to partner with Skung Tradelink are –
- New and advanced trading technologies – trading software, terminals
- Low investment – high earning opportunity
- No hidden costs – a transparent process and business ideologies.
- A strong network of investors
Skung Tradelink Franchise Conclusion
With Skung Tradelink, you can build a great sub-brokership business as you get all the support from the firm and that too with little capital.
You can refer clients for no cost and earn flat fee which is another great prospect with Skung Tradelink.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Skung Tradelink
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|