Rudra Shares Franchise is a relatively new brokerage house. They were brought into existence in the late 2000s. And, yet they have built quiet a strong presence across the retail and HNI broking segments.
The franchise is proud of their staff with over 100 professionals like CAs and MBAs. Anyway, we have not created this article to praise their staff. We are not interested in briefing their success either.
We are simply trying to formulate a proper review for Rudra Shares Sub Broker Program. And our article will be inclusive of:-
- The real purpose behind their inception. This part will be all about the franchiser. It’ll include the details of the place and year of their incorporation. It’ll also include some information about the person behind their existence.
- The detailed description of the business models they’re involved in. This part will describe the pros and cons of all the business models they offer.
- The security deposit model and scheme they follow.
- The ways in which they share their revenue. It will be a description of the schemes they bring into play.
- And more
Rudha Shares Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Rudha Shares Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.5/10|
About Rudha Shares Franchise
Rudra was incorporated in the year 2008. And, New Delhi has been their headquarters ever since. Rudra, as we know today is the result of tireless efforts made by Kishore Kumar Vakil.
“Prompt, with Perfectness and Smile” is their work motto. And, it well justified by their dedication for work. They have a proud network of over 90 offices spread across India.
And, as a franchiser, they take 40 days to activate a new Sub Broker’s code. Nonetheless, they require merely 20 days for payment clearances.
Become an Authorized Person of Rudha Shares
Types of Rudha Shares Partnership Association
Rudra Shares Franchise is smart and confident about their business preferences. And, their approach for business rights distribution is not an exception.
That is why they have chosen only one business model to go with. We are referring to the Sub Broker business model.
Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Rudha Shares Sub Brokers or Rudha Shares Authorized Person
Rudra Share Sub Broker business model is inspired by the market leaders. This model specifically looks out for interested people and organizations.
And, by interested, we mean keen on taking up business responsibilities on the franchiser’s behalf. In return, it grants several benefits to the associating entities.
Do mind, that we are not merely counting the financial benefits. In fact, the financial profit is the assured byproduct. The associates are entitled to a lot more.
They get the permission to act on franchiser’s behalf. This includes, selling off the products and services. And, enabling their respective clients the access to franchiser’s trading platforms.
And, this is just the beginning. The associates are allowed to function freely without any intervention. The franchiser pays them hefty commissions for the business they bring in.
And, they are automatically enrolled for franchiser’s support and training programs. These programs include Back-Office and Trading Support. Dealing and Acquisition Trainings are included too.
There is however, one restriction on this business model. It does not allow the associates to implement monopoly. This means that area wise dominance is prohibited.
The associates can, however, give extra benefits to their respective clients. This helps in easy retention of the clients.
Benefits of the Rudha Shares Sub Broker Model:
Many benefits come hand in hand with the Rudra Sub Broker model. And, as we’ve mentioned above, these are not only financial benefits.
In fact, a lot more is involved with the Sub Broker firm authority of Rudra Shares Franchise. And, here is how the list unfolds:-
- It grants complete business authority. This means that the associates can sell off products and services on franchiser’s behalf. Furthermore, they can grant access to the franchiser’s trading platforms as well.
- It allows the associates to have complete control over their business. The franchiser does not believe in meaningless intervention. So, the associates can acquire, manage and grow their clientele all by themselves.
- It grants unrestricted usage of brand identity. Rudra is popular among certain circle of investors. And, they have been gaining on the market lately. So, using their brand name can fetch in more and better clients.
- It enrolls the associates for many business uplifting programs. We are referring to the programs designed by the franchiser. And, the sole purpose of these is to raise the business standards of the associates. The Sub Broker model gets free access to all of these programs.
- The franchiser has no limits regarding the business quantities. This means that the associates are in charge of the business quantity they wish to bring in. This lessons the pressure on the associates. And, it also grants them a chance to earn as much as they want.
- It offers great payout for the business associates bring in. And, the revenue sharing model of the franchiser grants one of the highest commission rates in the industry.
Rudha Shares Partner Revenue Sharing or Rudha Shares Sub Broker Commission
Rudra Shares Franchise determines their revenue shares as per the security deposit amount paid. The slab starts off at 60 % and concludes at 80 %.
There is another reason for the occurring difference of 20 % in the revenue shares. We are referring to the different profits gained on selling various financial products.
If you’ve paid attention, then you’d know that this is one of the highest commission rates in the industry.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Rudha Shares Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Rudha Shares
Rudha Shares Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The Sub Brokers of Rudra ought to submit a specific security deposit. And, the amount they deposit determines their arrangements with the franchiser.
In fact, it is one of the major factors determining the various benefits they get. The starting slab of the security deposit is Rs. 25,000. And, the closing slab concludes at Rs. 1,00,000.
If you pay attention, this is much less than the market standards.
Check this table below for better understanding of Rudha Shares Stock Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Rudha Shares Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Rudra requires their associates to maintain certain business standards. This also includes having some infrastructure.
And, it is mandatory to have these in order to retain the Sub Broker business authority. The list of requirements is presented below:-
- Area of at least 250 sq. ft. to be used as office space.
- A staff of minimum 3 people to conduct business activities on daily basis.
- Active telephone connection for communications purpose.
- Active internet connection. This is required for stable online trades and communications.
- Trading terminals built and established as per industry standards.
Rudha Shares Sub Broker Offers
Rudra Shares franchise has only two offers to give to their associates. We are referring to the following:-
- 10K Initial Deposit Provision.
- Flexible Revenue Sharing Provision.
Rudha Shares Franchise or Rudha Shares Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Here is a list of all the mandatory eligibility criteria as established by the franchiser. Do understand, that abiding by these is not an option but necessity.
And, you must have them all to become a business partner of Rudra. So, here’s how the list unfolds:-
- An experience of two or more years is a must. We are referring to the experience in active stock trading and broking.
- The educative background of plus two or more is a must. The proof to this must be provided during the registration process.
- A valid proof to a certificate by NSIM is must. It must be provided during the registration process.
- Basic understanding of MS Office is a must. It is required to take care of business activities.
- Complete understanding of franchiser’s financial offerings is a must. This comes in handy while catering to diverse clients.
How to become a Rudha Shares Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The registration process to become one of Rudra’s business partners is easy. All you need to do is taka a good look at all the steps given below. And, follow them to the smallest detail. Here is what you’ll have to do:-
- Find the “Become a partner / associate” button on the end of this section.
- Click on it.
- You’ll be taken to a page with the application form.
- You must fill in all the blanks of the form. Especially the ones mentioning mandatory mark.
- Upon completion, click on the “Submit” button.
- You must submit the documents mentioned above along with the form.
- The final step will be to wait for a call from the franchiser. You may expect one of their representatives to get in touch. They will then decide if you get to partner with them.
One or more copy to these documents is a must:-
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration certificate
- A Cancelled Cheque
- Academic/Education Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proofs
- PAN Card
- Proof of security deposit made
- Passport sized photos
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Rudha Shares?
If you’re still not satisfied with the franchiser, then here’s something for you. This is a list of all the reasons why you must partner with Rudra:-
- The broking house provide complementary access to growth-oriented programs.
- They grant a steady and high commission rate for the business you bring in.
- Rudra Shares are transparent about their approach in business.
- They allow free account opening for the clients.
- The brokerage charges they have is negligible as per the market standards.
- Their security deposit requirement is less as compared to the market standards.
Rudha Shares Franchise Conclusion
Rudra has a great professional team backing up their operations. They provide the highest commission rates in the industry. And, they remain transparent about their approach. We believe Rudra Shares to be a great franchiser on the whole.
a well-established financial and stock trading company. They provide the best services to their clients. They even provide many high-paying offers to their business associates.
If you are looking to partner with a stock trading company, they are an ideal choice.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Rudha Shares
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Rudha Shares, immediately.