PCS Securities Franchise offers opportunities for all to expand the horizon of investment and unbind the true potential of the wealth.
It is considered to be one of the top 100 national brokerage firms that are situated in India and since last 6 years, the company had successfully with full determination had served thousands of the investors.
The PCS Securities Sub Broker Program has established its place at over 340 locations across the Nation and probably that’s the reason that counts as one of the top CDSL participants in South India.
PCS Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|PCS Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.3/10|
About PCS Securities Franchise
PCS Securities Limited is a public based company which promises of guiding all throughout the land of opportunities and even maximizing the returns.
The company headquartered in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh offers full service broker.
The Firm was established in 1989 by Paresh Shah. The company consumes 31 days in order to successfully activate the SB code of the sub brokers whereas the revenue is paid to the sub broker within 3-4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of PCS Securities
Types of PCS Securities Business Models
There are 2 types of business models they offer –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
PCS Securities Sub Broker or PCS Securities Authorized Person
The company provides sub brokers or Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partners to its every client.
A Stock Broker usually appoints Sub broker or Authorized Person who acts as a franchise owner of the Broking House.
The sub brokers of the PCS Securities Limited needs to pay an initial investment of minimum Rs 40,000 that can exceed up to Rs 200,000 while they enjoy a revenue sharing percentage that ranges between 50% and 75%.
Benefits of PCS Securities Authorized Person
- The Sub Broker or Business Partner of the PCS Securities receives the high percentage of the brokerage that is generated by the clients whereas the franchiser receives comparatively low brokerage percentage.
- Initial security deposit that is required by the sub broker in PCS Securities Limited is very minimum.
- The sub brokers of the PCS Securities Limited are offered with free training on all PCS Securities products.
PCS Securities Remisier
Remisier is someone who tends to work as an agent on commission basis and it is his/her responsible for handling security deposit and fees segregation into various segments on behalf of the clients.
There is no security deposit applied on remisier. The remisier, on the other hand, can enjoy revenue sharing percentage of 15%.
Benefits of PCS Securities Remisier
- Remisier is needed to pay low investment to the company.
- PCS Securities provides attractive commission of 15%.
- The on- boarding process tends to be straight forward and takes less time.
PCS Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or PCS Securities Sub Broker Commission
The PCS Securities provides revenue sharing model which comprises of Sub broker and Remisier.
The sub broker enjoys revenue sharing percentage that ranges between 50% and 75% whereas the remisier on the other hand receive revenue sharing percentage of 15%.
The revenue sharing model of Master franchise and Referral program is not available.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||PCS Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with PCS Securities
PCS Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Under the security deposit model, PCS Securities comprises of Sub broker and Remisier.
The company levies initial security deposit of minimum Rs 40, 000 that may go up to Rs 200, 000.
The company does not levy any security deposit for Master franchise, Remisier and Referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of PCS Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.40,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
PCS Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The PCS Securities has a minimalistic infrastructure requirement for sub brokers. It is not mandatory for the sub broker to have office area and employee strength.
Meanwhile, the sub broker needs to possess smooth internet connection and telephone lines in order to engage with the clients easily. The sub brokers are also expected to have user friendly trading terminals.
PCS Securities Sub Broker Offers
The various offers provided by the PCS Securities Sub Broker are –
- The facility of zero deposit in the company franchise is open.
- There is no low security deposit scheme available in the company.
- The company offers flexible revenue sharing for all the sub brokers.
- Flat revenue sharing is not offered by the company.
- The company does not provide the facility of ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’.
The offers can easily be availed by all PCS Securities Authorized Person once they register with PCS Securities.
PCS Securities Franchise or PCS Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to PCS Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
PCS Securities has adopted a simple procedure to appoint the individuals seeking to be sub brokers, following are the criteria to start a broking franchise with PCS Securities:
- The most mandatory requirement for the candidate is that they are registered with SEBI.
- PCS Securities wants the candidate to be a minimum of 21 years of age while applying for sub brokership.
- Before hiring any candidate for sub brokership, PCS Securities Limited tends to run a detailed background check and thus they need to maintain a clean track record.
- PCS Securities requires the candidate to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria like age, academic qualifications, experience, etc.
- Under qualification, the candidate is required to have completed their higher secondary and a certificate of graduation will be an added benefit.
- PCS Securities Limited needs the candidate to have atleast basic knowledge on computer.
- It needs the candidates to be fit and fine both mentally and physically in order to apply for sub brokership.
- PCS Securities Limited requires the candidate to have atleast 2-3 years of experience with handling financial and stock broker industry. An experience with broker or sub broker will be an added benefit for the candidate.
- PCS Securities Limited expects the candidate to remain up to date with knowledge or information regarding Economics, Politics and Environment scenario.
- The candidate should have a basic knowledge and understanding on stock market.
How to become a PCS Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
PCS Securities provides some simple steps for the individuals who intend to apply sub brokership:
- A form needs to be filled by the candidate with putting correct details.
- Later, to verify all the details, the candidate would receive a call from the executive of the company.
- An appointment would be fixed for the candidate with the executive along the business team of the company and they would discuss on the topics like revenue ratio percentage, initial security deposit, its business models, support provided by the company’s end, and company’s expectations.
- Following the appointment, an agreement would be signed by the candidate and some documents would be needed to submit.
- Post the agreement, the candidate would receive a sub broker ID and with that they can easily commence the business and operate account.
Documents required to become PCS Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with PCS Securities?
Here are the various reason to partner with PCS Securities:
- The zero deposit scheme facility is offered by the company.
- There will be zero initial security deposit for the remisier.
- The sub broker of the company gets high percentage of brokerage generated by the clients whereas the franchiser receives low percentage brokerage.
- Every services and offers that are launched by the franchiser is also available to the sub broker.
PCS Securities Franchise Conclusion
PCS Securities provides support like Back-office support and trading support which is beneficial for both the sub brokers and the clients.
The sub brokers remain less worried about the infrastructure requirement investment since the company has very minimum infrastructure requirements.
The facility of zero deposit scheme and flexible revenue sharing can be enjoyed by the sub brokers in the PCS Securities.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with PCS Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|