Ratnakar Securities Franchise is established as one of the leading broking firm and investment advisor in India.
It was incorporated in the year 1994 and became a corporate member of NSE in Sep 1995, MCX and NSCDEX in Dec 2005, BSE in June; 2008. The Company is also a certified member of NSDL, SEBI, and MSEI.
The Company is engaged in offering financial planning solutions that suit the customer’s goals and needs.
This article will give you a detail about Ratnakar Securities Sub broker Program, its customer ratings and review, business models, revenue sharing model, infrastructure requirement and many more.
Ratnakar Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Ratnakar Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Ratnakar Securities Franchise
Ratnakar Securities is the private and full-service broking firm started its business operation in 1994.
With more than 20 years of experience, the company gained enough experience in offering diversified and wide-range of investment and financial products and services to the customers.
The company is engaged in serving retail and institutional investors. The company is engaged in offer broad-range of investment and financial products and services across equities, derivatives, mutual funds, insurance, and real-estate.
The customers of the Ratnakar Securities get an opportunity to trade through various trading platforms such as online, mobile, telephone or even through the Company linked branches.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Ratnakar Securities
Types of Ratnakar Securities Business Models
Ratnakar Securities has 2 business models namely –
- Sub-broker business model
- Referral Programs
Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker or Ratnakar Securities Authorized Person
Sub-broker model is the foremost and essential business model delivered by Ratnakar Securities. In this model, sub-brokers of Ratnakar Securities are authorized to access all the products and services offered by the Company.
Sub-brokers of Ratnakar Securities can permit their clients to use the trading platform, research reports and customers services offered by the company to comfort their customers. It implies that you entirely perform the role of a broker.
The duty of the Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers is to acquire more customers for the company and earn revenue in return. Sub-brokers of the Ratnakar Securities will get higher revenue sharing if they will bring more clients to the company.
Revenue of the Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers entirely relies on the number of clients they bring for the company.
Sub-brokers of Ratnakar Securities are also bound to pay a security deposit amount to the company which is entirely refundable and security deposit amount will be given when they will leave the company.
Benefits of Ratnakar Securities Authorized Person
- Opportunity to earn high revenue sharing ratio
- Ratnakar Securities Sub-brokers will be assisted by the company in promoting its products and services to the large public
- Sub-brokers can sale wide-range of company innovative products and services for getting more customers
- They are allowed to access the trading platform, research reports, and every other thing used by the company
- Sub-brokers are eligible to change the fee structure of the customers in order to attract more customers.
Ratnakar Securities Referral Program Model
Referral Program offered by the Ratnakar Securities permits the existing customers to bring more clients for the company by recommending the brand to their friends, colleagues, family, and others.
The customers who will refer to their friends, family, and colleagues and bring clients for the company will get an opportunity to earn a few incentives offered by the company for referring. There are various benefits of referral programs. Some of the benefits are mentioned below
Benefits of Ratnakar Securities Referral Program Model
- Customers believe in referrals-It is quite majorly send that company can able to get more clients if their existing customers are referring to their friends, family because the public is more likely approach to the branch if referred by the brands
- Helps to approach to large public
- Helps to promote the brand
- It helps to retain more loyal customers by giving them rewards
- Helps to generate more revenue by getting more customers
Ratnakar Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker Commission
Ratnakar Securities revenue sharing model ranges from 40%-70%. It implies that you will receive maximum 70% of total revenue and the rest 30% will be retained by the company itself.
Ratnakar Securities revenue ratio can be increased if you pay high-security deposit cost and generate more revenue for the company by receiving more clients for them.
Your revenue can be calculated easily. Suppose you are generating revenue of Rs.20000 in a month and you are eligible to get 70% of the total revenue then you will get Rs 14000 and rest Rs.7000 will be retained by the company itself.
For the referral program, the revenue sharing ratio ranges from 10%-20%.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Ratnakar’s Share|
|Sub Broker||40% – 70%||60% – 30%|
|Referral Program||10% – 20%||90% – 80%|
Start your Broking Business with Ratnakar Securities
Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers are compelled to pay a security deposit amount to Ratnakar Securities. The security deposit of Ratnakar Securities ranges from 50000-250000.
You can pay the amount of security deposit lies between in this range. Your revenue sharing ratio relies basically on the amount you pay as a security deposit.
The amount of security deposit is entirely refundable; you will get the security deposit back when you will take a decision to cease your partnership with the company. The company will deduct some back and the remaining amount will be refunded back to you.
In the referral program, the security deposit amount is not to be paid.
Check this table below for better understanding of Ratnakar Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.250,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Ratnakar Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The detail about the Ratnakar Securities Sub-broker Infrastructure requirement is given in a brief below:-
- The minimum office’s area of Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers should be of minimum 100 Sq Ft.
- There should be at least 1 employee present in the Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers office
- Internet Connection is mandatory in the office
- Landline connections and Trading Terminals is also mandatory
- The research services are offered to the customers of Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers
Ratnakar Securities Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Ratnakar Securities regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- The sub-brokers are offered attractive a flexible revenue sharing ratio
- The sub-brokers are not bound to pay Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid
- Initial Deposit 0f 10k is not mandatory for sub-brokers to pay
- Technology support is offered to sub-brokers
- Effortless and speedy process of becoming Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers
The offers can easily be availed by all Ratnakar Securities Authorized Person once they register with Ratnakar Securities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Ratnakar Securities Franchise or Ratnakar Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Ratnakar Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Candidate wishes to be the sub-broker of Ratnakar securities has to obtain registration from SEBI
- The next criteria is age-candidate should be of a minimum of 18 years of age
- The Candidate should have graduation degree
- Candidate should have experience in Stock market
- The candidate should not how to operate a computer
- The candidate should have practical knowledge of the stock market
- Any additional stock market certification will also be considered
- Candidate should have the ability to communicate effectively with the customers
- The candidate should belong from a good background.
How to become a Ratnakar Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- Fill up all your asked details in the registration form by clicking here
- Receive a call from a company representative to verify your interest in the sub-broker business
- After verifying your interest in sub-broker business, you will get another call from the company sales executive to make you know the details of the benefits of sub-brokers business, revenue sharing, security deposit amount, etc.
- After proving the details by the company sales executive, you will be asked to fix an appointment
- In the meeting fixed by you with company sales executives, you are free to raise any queries related to Ratnakar Securities sub-broker business.
- During the meeting, you will be asked to submit necessary documents required to set up the Ratnakar Securities sub-broker business
- After verification of your given documents, An account Id will be given you to carry forward your business
- After generation of Id, you will be eligible to start the sub-broker business under the brand name of Ratnakar Securities
This entire process of becoming the Ratnakar Securities Sub-broker will take almost 2-3 working days
Documents required to become Ratnakar Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Ratnakar Securities?
Here are the various reason to partner with Ratnakar Securities:
- The process of the Account opening is effortless and speedy
- The company maintained skilled professionals to help the customers in their trading relate issues
- Both mobile and desktop trading platform available by Ratnakar Securities is a highly effective and efficient
- Sub-broker get a chance to work with renowned, reliable and international brokers
- The research reports and tips and recommendations offered by Ratnakar Securities sub-brokers are highly effective.
Ratnakar Securities Franchise Conclusion
Ratnakar Securities is leading in the stockbroking industry from the last 20 years. It is widely known among various market players.
The company provides sub-broker and referral program business models with attractive revenue sharing ratio under both the business models.
In order to associate with the company, you can choose any of the business models according to your needs and convenience.
The broking firm also delivers a broad range of customized products and services to the customers which eventually help them to get more customers.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Ratnakar Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|