Prudent Broking Franchise is a well-respected and reliable stock brokerage firm in the region of Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is a private full-service stock-broking firm.
The company obtained license membership from both Bombay stock exchanges (BSE), National Stock exchange (NSE), Metropolitan stock exchanges, Central Depository Service Limited (CDSL).
The purpose of writing this article is to provide comprehensive information about Prudent Broking Sub Broker Program, its customer ratings and review, business models, revenue sharing model and so forth.
Prudent Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Prudent Broking Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Prudent Broking Franchise
Prudent Broking made its presence in India in the year 1995 by Nikita Sanjay Shah in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
It is a full-service stock broking company which is engaged in offering Depository participants’ services to the customers.
The Company is offering its service with the help of its various branches located in India and more than 650 business collaborators. The company is having more than 20 branches all over in India.
It eases the customers by offering various financial products and services in Equity, Derivatives, Commodities, Forex and other to the customers in one single desk.
The company is now leading in stockbroking industry as it is offering financial services for the last 18 years
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Prudent Broking
Types of Prudent Broking Business Models
Prudent Broking has only 1 business model:-
- Sub-broker business model
Prudent Broking Sub Broker or Prudent Broking Authorized Person
Company delivers the opportunity to become the sub-broker of the company to various business entities and individuals. Prudent Broking sub-brokers help the company to enlarge its business rapidly.
The Prudent Broking sub-brokers get revenue by the company based on several customers obtained for the Company.
The Prudent broking sub-brokers helps the company to get more customers by locating the company branches in various cities of India.
The Company offers the opportunity to become its sub-brokers hip only to the experienced and qualified candidates.
The Prudent Broking sub-brokers can deal with entire products and services to the customers such as Equity, Derivative, Currency, commodity, mutual fund, etc.
Benefits of Prudent Broking Authorized Person
- The broking company has dedicated relationship managers who help the customers to solve their trading related issues
- Sub-brokers gets an opportunity to work for well-known, leading and trusted the brand
- Sub-brokers gets an opportunity to get a flexible revenue sharing model
- The sub-brokers can use detailed real-time reports to know the position of business or revenue generated
- The sub-brokers get an opportunity to offer a wide range of product and service to the customers which eventually help to generate more revenue by generating more customers for the company.
Prudent Broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Prudent Broking Sub Broker Commission
The role of the prudent broking sub-brokers is to obtain the license to operate their business under the name of Prudent Broking
The sub-brokers of Prudent Broking get the commission or revenue based on sales generated by them on behalf of the company and the amount they pay as a security deposit. The revenue sharing model of the Prudent Broking sub-brokers is given below.
The sub-brokers get a minimum of 50% of the total revenue to a maximum of 80% of the total revenue generated by them. Sub-brokers will get a high percentage of revenue if sales generated by them are high.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Prudent’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||60% – 30%|
Start your Broking Business with Prudent Broking
Prudent Broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security Deposit cost of Prudent Broking sub-brokers are given below
Security deposit cost is paid by the sub-brokers as an additional security amount as the result of any mishappening takes place during the tenure period such as destruction of buildings or while delivering products and services to the customers
The total amount of Security Deposit Prudent Broking sub-brokers requires to operate the business under the name of the company ranges from 30000-1,50,000.
This amount has to be paid in advance before operating the business under the name of the company
Check this table below for a better understanding of Prudent Broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.30,000 – Rs.150,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low-Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Prudent Broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The necessary Infrastructure Requirement required by the Prudent Broking Sub-brokers is described below. It is mandatory to maintain the proper infrastructure of office for the sake of attracting more and more customers
- There should be a well-maintained office and area of the office should be of minimum 100 sq ft
- It is necessary for sub-brokers to retain telephone connection in their office for smooth functioning
- It is not necessary for sub-brokers to set up high-speed internet connection in their office
- Minimum 1 employee should be present in the office of Prudent broking Sub-brokers
- Trading terminals is not mandatory, it is optional as per the needs
Prudent Broking Sub Broker Offers
The following are the prudent broking Sub-brokers
- Prudent Broking sub-brokers gets an opportunity of Flexible revenue sharing
- Sub-brokers are not allowed Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid
- Prudent broking sub-brokers are not permitted for Flat Revenue Sharing
- In comparison with its competitors, Initial deposit of 10k is not mandatory for the Prudent broking sub-brokers to deposit
- Prudent Broking assures zero deposit and idle cash as customers of Prudent broking are not bound to pay a high amount
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Prudent Broking Franchise or Prudent Broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Prudent Broking, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Minimum age of the applicant applying as Prudent Broking sub-broker should be of at least 18 years of age
- Candidate Applying for Prudent Broking sub-brokership should be at least graduated
- Candidate should have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial market and trading
- The most mandatory and crucial requirement is to obtain registration from SEBI.
- Candidate should know how to operate a computer
- Candidate should retain all the necessary documents required to become the Prudent broking sub-broker
- The candidate can effortlessly operate trading platform offered by the company to the customers
- The candidate should have effective communication skills
How to become a Prudent Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- Mention all the required details in the lead form by clicking here
- As you will mention details in the lead form, you will get a call from one the company customer care executive to verify your documents and know your interest in sub-brokership
- After verifying the details given by you and knowing your interest, You will receive a call from a company sales executive for fixing an appointment with you
- You are requested to ask all the duties related to sub-broke ship and rules and regulation of the company and other related issues form the company sales executive during your appointment with him
- They will ask to provide required documents
- Provide them all the necessary documents and investment cheque
- After verification of all your documents, Your sub-broker ID will be generated
This whole process will take 3-4 working days
Documents required to become Prudent Broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
- Proof of Infrastructure
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Prudent Broking?
- The Prudent Broking offers a wide range of products and services to the customers which permits the customers to get everything from one single desk. Due to this, customers are not required to visit other broking company for solving their financial issue and satisfying their needs
- Prudent Broking offers a wide range of upward marketing opportunities
- Prudent Broking offers research report to the customers from time to time so that customers get knowledge of the market before initiating a trade
- Well-known and trusted brand
- Modern technology is offered to the customers
- Customers of Prudent Broking get various trading platforms such as ODIN diet and ODIN Terminals which can be effortlessly downloaded on the laptops or computers. Along with this, the trading app is offered to the customers
Prudent Broking Franchise Conclusion
After learning about entire aspects of Prudent Broking Franchise, it can be said it is a feasible option for the sub-brokers to carry their business under the name of Prudent Broking.
The company offers a wide range of products and services and advanced technology and user-friendly trading platforms which help the sub-brokers to attract various customers.
The Back-office and customer service support of Prudent Broking helps the customers to solve their trading related issues.
Wide–a range of research reports offered by the company helps the sub-brokers to provide information to the customers about the market.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Prudent Broking
|Top Full-Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|