HDFC Securities Franchise is growing at a very fast rate in the recent years. The banking broker deals in all kinds of equity, derivative, futures and options trading facilities for traders as well as investors throughout India on behalf of the HDFC Group.
We have tried to put in all our focus today in this article to bring out all the insights about all the business opportunities HDFC Securities Sub Broker has to offer.
This article will provide information like business model, security deposit requirement, infrastructure requirement, other eligibility criteria, revenue sharing model and most definitely the reason to do business with them.
HDFC Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|HDFC Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.4/10|
About HDFC Securities Franchise
HDFC Securities is an eminent full service brokerage house in India backed by a widely renowned conventional private sector banking entity.
The franchise came into existence in the 2000 after their patron and founder Mr. Bharat Shah incorporated the company under the judiciary premises of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
They boast of having a plethora of financial products and services to suite the needs and requirements of all types of investors.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker has been doing really well in the past few years and have already built a strong network of two hundred and fifty branches across the nation in just nineteen years.
They typically take 21 days’ time for activating a new sub broker code and thirty days for the payout.
Start your Broking Business with
Types of HDFC Securities Business Models
As you must be able to conclude from the aforementioned table, HDFC Securities Franchise basically engage themselves in two forms of business models, that is –
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
HDFC Securities Master Franchise
This is a typical business model that ensures complete dominance of the franchise acquirer on behalf of the original company / organization / institution over a certain area marked geometrically, judicially and demographically.
Although, this type of business model does have its own perks, it also requires the franchise acquirers to pay a hefty amount to the original company.
In the case of HDFC Securities Franchise, the franchise acquirers are required to pay an amount varying from between three lakhs to five lakhs in accordance to the company and the circumstances.
Benefits of owing a HDFC Securities Master Franchise are –
- This ensures that the franchise acquirers get unhindered control of operations and business on behalf of the company itself over a defined location, area or at times even the entire city.
- It ensures that the franchise acquirers can operate without having to face any direct competition from other sub brokers working on behalf of the same company within the same area.
- Opting to go with this type of franchise enables the franchise owners to earn a hefty commission of up to 75 % on the sales it registers.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker or HDFC Securities Authorised Person
The sub broker business model at HDFC Securities Broking Franchise is yet another initiative by the company to grow business partners and comparatively requires a lot less investment.
Typically speaking the required fee for becoming a sub broker of HDFC Securities Broking Sub Broker varies from between one to two lakhs.
Benefits of being a HDFC Securities Sub Broker:-
- HDFC Securities is a full service brokerage house backed by the banking giant HDFC Group. Being a HDFC Securities Sub Broker guarantees easy trusting clients and better business opportunities.
- The investment requirement for becoming a sub broker of the company is comparatively a lot less than that of owning a master franchise.
- The concerned company helps you out with periodic marketing activities, thus ensuring you get even more clients to interact with.
- Unlike a basic broker of the company, HDFC Securities Sub Broker has extended reach and availability in the offline market, thus attracting the attention of the local clients.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker Security Deposit
In accordance to the HDFC Securities Franchise, the basic deposit required for owning a Master Franchise varies from between 3 lakh rupees to 5 lakh rupees, while that for owing the rights to a sub brokerage firm varies from between 1 lakh rupees to 2 lakh rupees.
The deposit in both the cases is refundable and can be re-acquired at the time of giving up the rights to the same.
Nevertheless, there are a few hidden charges that the Master Franchise or Sub Broker right owners are required to pay in terms of various registration and certification fees that are required so as to fulfill the registration criteria of the company.
Here is the tables to know in detail about HDFC Securities Franchise Cost –
|Master Franchise||Rs.300,000 – Rs.500,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.100,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
HDFC Securities Franchise Revenue Sharing Model
You must be easily able to conceive after giving some time to look at the aforementioned chart, HDFC Securities Broking Franchise offers a commission of 70% – 75% on each and every business sales made by the Master Franchise on behalf of the company itself.
However, in the case of a Sub Brokerage firm, the company only pays off 50% – 65% in terms of commission.
The commission varies in accordance to the sales based on different asset classes as well as the terms you have agreed to while registering yourself as a business partner with the concerned company.
Check the table to understand better about HDFC Securities Sub Broker Commission –
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||HDFC Sec Share|
|Master Franchise||70% – 75%||30% – 25%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 65%||50% – 35%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
HDFC Securities Franchise Infrastructure Investment
The requirements you need to meet in order to be eligible for owing a Master Franchise or a Sub Brokerage firm has been mentioned in the simplest possible manner within the aforementioned table of content.
As you can see, you must have a office space with the minimum required size of 300 sq ft, staff or employee strength of at least 7 people, a fully functioning internet connection, trading terminals, and an active telephone line connection.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker Offers
As you can see from the aforementioned table of contents, HDFC Securities does have certain offers with respect to Flexible Revenue Sharing model when it comes to business partnerships.
Nevertheless, they do not entertain people or businesses interested in hosting a partnership with them by luring them through offers related to Zero Deposit, Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid, Flat Revenue Sharing or Initial Deposit worth 10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Securities Franchise
Irrespective of the fact that HDFC Securities does not have a lot of criteria when it comes to allowing people throughout the nation to join them as traders or as investors, they surely require their prospective business partners to abide by a set of criteria, which are:-
- While applying for the rights to owning the company’s Master Franchise or even Sub Brokerage Firm, one should at least be of twenty one years.
- The applicant applying for the rights to hold the company’s Master Franchise or Sub Brokerage Firm must at least have completed his / her intermediates. However, the applicants with a bachelor’s degree are preferred.
- The applicant must have a professional experience of at least two years within the relevant filed of stock trading and broking at the time of applying.
How To Become Sub Broker for HDFC Securities?
If you are looking forward to joining hands with HDFC Securities as a business partner, then you have found yourself at the right place. Just follow in the instructions as mentioned below and you will end up having the rights to HDFC Securities Master Franchise or Sub Brokerage House in no time:-
- Click on the button below this section that reads ”Become Sub Broker”.
- Doing this will pop up a new form on your computer screen consisting of several blank sections.
- Go through the entire form and fill up all the details with the correct information.
- Once you submit the filled up form, you will be required to upload certain documents as mentioned earlier in order to help the company verify certain parameters.
- Once you have uploaded all the documents along with the filled up for, you may expect to receive a call from an authorized representative of the company who will guide you through the final proceedings and help you acquire the rights to your new business partnership with the company.
Documents required to Become an HDFC Securities Sub Broker:-
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates for verifying educational qualification of the applicant
- Investment proof for the applicant
- Proof of complete payment of the security deposit by the applicant
- SEBI Registration certificate held by the applicant
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Cancelled cheque of applicant’s concerning bank
- Passport sized images of the applicant
- GST Registration held by the applicant
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Why To Partner With HDFC Securities?
There are several reasons for you to consider acquiring the rights to HDFC Securities’ Master Franchise or Sub Brokership –
- HDFC Securities is an extensive part of the HDFC Group. They already commands huge respect among the Indian domestic market with respect to conventional banking services and products. This means that getting entitled to be one of their corporate or business partners will attract more attention of the local customers towards your firm without any extra efforts whatsoever.
- HDFC Securities has developed quite a fame for itself as a full service brokerage house. They are providing many remote trading platforms like HDFC Securities Blink, HDFC Securities Mobile App and HDFC Sec Web to ease their clients daily or occasional trading requirements. This will also act as an add-on for your firm.
- The stock broker regularly assist their respective business partners with several marketing related activities. They also help their clients to sustain and even acquire a lot of customers with very limited or no additional charges.
HDFC Securities Franchise Conclusion
HDFC Securities has been garnering to plethora of versatile clients from across the country with the help of their amazing customer care support and superb remote based trading platforms for nearly two decades.
As a matter of fact, being a full service brokerage house backed by several years of experience in conventional banking services and products, gives the company an edge over their other competitors. This makes them the perfect match for becoming your trading and brokerage related business partners.
Start your Broking Business with Acumen Capital
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Most Read Articles
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Best Full Service Broker in India|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account|
|Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India|
|Sub Broker Franchise|