HDFC Securities Franchise / Authorized Person / Partner / Sub Broker ReviewLast Updated Date: Nov 28, 2022
HDFC Securities Franchise has been growing at a very fast rate in recent years.
The banking broker deals in all kinds of equity, derivatives, futures, and options trading facilities for traders and investors throughout India on behalf of the HDFC Group.
We have tried to put all our focus today on this article to bring out all the insights about all the business opportunities HDFC Securities Sub Broker has to offer.
This article will provide information like business model, security deposit requirement, infrastructure requirement, other eligibility criteria, revenue-sharing model, and the reason to do business with them.
Table of Contents
- Rating & Review
- Business Models
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Pros & Cons
- Earning Potential
- Become a HDFC Securities Partner Now!
HDFC Securities Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|HDFC Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.4/10|
About HDFC Securities Franchise
HDFC Securities is an eminent full-service brokerage house in India backed by a widely renowned conventional private sector banking entity.
The franchise came into existence in 2000 after its patron and founder, Mr. Bharat Shah, incorporated the company under the judiciary premises of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
They boast of having a plethora of financial products and services to suit the needs and requirements of all types of investors.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker has been doing well in the past few years and built a strong network of two hundred and fifty branches across the nation in just nineteen years.
They typically take 21 days to activate a new sub-broker code and thirty days for the payout.
Explore more about the Best Sub Brokers available in the market to serve you proficiently.
Start your Broking Business with HDFC Securities
Types of HDFC Securities Business Models
As you must be able to conclude from the table above, HDFC Securities Franchise engages itself in two forms of business models that are:
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker
HDFC Securities Master Franchise
This typical business model ensures complete dominance of the franchise acquirer on behalf of the original company/organization/institution over a certain area marked geometrically, judicially, and demographically.
Although this type of business model does have its perks, it also requires the franchise acquirers to pay a hefty amount to the original company.
In the case of HDFC Securities Franchise, the franchise acquirers must pay between three lakhs to five lakhs per the company and the circumstances.
Benefits of owning an HDFC Securities Master Franchise are:
- This ensures that the franchise acquirers get unhindered control of operations and business on behalf of the company over a defined location, area, or, at times, even the entire city.
- It ensures that the franchise acquirers can operate without facing direct competition from other sub-brokers working on behalf of the same company within the same area.
- Opting to go with this type of franchise enables the franchise owners to earn a hefty commission of up to 75 % on the sales it registers.
Similar Sub Brokers you may also Like
- ICICI Direct Franchise
- Kotak Securities Franchise
- Axis Direct Franchise
- SBI Cap Securities Franchise
- Motilal Oswal Franchise
HDFC Securities Sub Broker or HDFC Securities Authorised Person
The sub-broker business model at HDFC Securities Broking Franchise is yet another initiative by the company to grow business partners and comparatively requires less investment.
Typically, the required fee for becoming an HDFC Securities Broking Sub Broker varies from one to two lakhs.
Benefits of being an HDFC Securities Sub Broker
- HDFC Securities is a full-service brokerage house backed by the banking giant HDFC Group. Being an HDFC Securities Sub Broker guarantees easy, trusting clients and better business opportunities.
- The investment requirement for becoming a sub-broker of the company is comparatively a lot less than that of owning a master franchise.
- The concerned company helps you with regular marketing activities, thus ensuring you get even more clients to interact with.
- Unlike a basic broker of the company, HDFC Securities Sub Broker has extended reach and availability in the offline market, thus attracting the attention of the local clients.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker Security Deposit
According to the HDFC Securities Franchise, the basic deposit required for owning a Master Franchise varies from 3 lakh rupees to 5 lakh rupees. In comparison, owning the rights to a sub-brokerage firm varies from 1 lakh rupees to 2 lakh rupees.
The deposit in both cases is refundable and can be reacquired when giving up the rights to the same to traders.
Nevertheless, there are a few hidden charges that the Master Franchise or Sub Broker right owners are required to pay in terms of various registration and certification fees required to fulfill the registration criteria of the company.
Here are the tables to know in detail about HDFC Securities Franchise Cost:
|Master Franchise||Rs.300,000 – Rs.500,000|
|Sub Broker||Rs.100,000 – Rs.200,000|
HDFC Securities Franchise Commission / Revenue Sharing Model
You must be easily able to conceive after giving some time to look at the chart above; HDFC Securities Broking Franchise offers a commission of 70% – 75% on every business sale made by the Master Franchise on behalf of the company itself.
However, in the case of a Sub Brokerage firm, the company only pays off 50% – 65% in terms of commission.
The commission varies according to the sales based on different asset classes and the terms you have agreed to while registering yourself as a business partner with the concerned company.
Check the table to understand better about HDFC Securities Sub Broker Commission:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||HDFC Sec Share|
|Master Franchise||70% – 75%||30% – 25%|
|Sub Broker||50% – 65%||50% – 35%|
HDFC Securities Franchise Infrastructure Investment
The requirements you need to meet to be eligible for a Franchise or a Sub Brokerage firm have been mentioned in the simplest possible manner within the table above of content.
As you can see, you must have an office space with the minimum required size of 300 sq ft, staff or employee strength of at least seven people, a fully functioning internet connection, trading terminals, and an active telephone line connection.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker Offers
As you can see from the table above, HDFC Securities does have certain offers concerning the Flexible Revenue Sharing model when it comes to business partnerships.
Nevertheless, they do not entertain people or businesses interested in hosting a partnership with them by luring them through offers related to Zero Deposit, Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid, Flat Revenue Sharing, or Initial Deposit worth 10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Securities Franchise
Irrespective of the fact that HDFC Securities does not have a lot of criteria when it comes to allowing people throughout the nation to join them as traders or as investors, they surely require their prospective business partners to abide by a set of criteria, which are:
- While applying for the rights to owning the company’s Master Franchise or even Sub Brokerage Firm, one should at least be of twenty-one years according to SEBI.
- The applicant applying for the rights to hold the company’s Master Franchise or Sub Brokerage Firm must at least have completed their intermediates. However, applicants with a bachelor’s degree are preferred.
- The applicant must have a professional experience of at least two years within the relevant field of stock trading and broking at the time of applying.
HDFC Securities Sub Broker Support/Advisory
HDFC Securities is a prominent broking firm, and to secure this recognition; the broker ensures providing top-notch Support and advisory facility to clients.
The broker assists its partners across various situations and respective conditions. Such as, you will be exposed to marketing support, general advice, and every other helpful Support by HDFC Securities if you become one of its members.
How To Become Sub Broker for HDFC Securities?
If you are looking forward to joining hands with HDFC Securities as a business partner, you have found yourself at the right place.
Just follow the instructions mentioned below, and you will end up having the rights to HDFC Securities Master Franchise or Sub Brokerage House in no time:
- Click on the button below this section that reads” Become Sub Broker.”
- Doing this will pop up a new form on your computer screen consisting of several blank sections.
- Go through the entire form and fill in all the details with the correct information.
- Once you submit the filled-up form, you will be required to upload certain documents, as mentioned earlier, to help the company verify certain parameters.
- Once you have uploaded all the documents along with the filled-up form, you may expect to receive a call from an authorized company representative who will guide you through the final proceedings and help you acquire the rights to your new business partnership with the company.
Documents required to Become an HDFC Securities Sub Broker
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates for verifying the educational qualification of the applicant
- Investment proof for the applicant
- Proof of complete payment of the security deposit by the applicant
- SEBI Registration certificate held by the applicant
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Canceled cheque of applicant concerns bank
- Passport-sized images of the applicant
- GST Registration held by the applicant
Why To Partner With HDFC Securities?
There are several reasons for you to consider acquiring the rights to HDFC Securities’ Master Franchise or Sub Brokership:
- HDFC Securities is an extensive part of the HDFC Group. They already command huge respect among the Indian domestic market concerning conventional banking services and products. This means that getting entitled to be one of their corporate or business partners will attract more attention from the local customers towards your firm without any extra effort whatsoever.
- HDFC Securities has developed quite a fame for itself as a full-service brokerage house. They provide many remote trading platforms like HDFC Securities Blink, HDFC Securities Mobile App, and HDFC Sec Web to ease their client’s daily or occasional trading requirements. This will also act as an add-on for your firm.
- The stock broker regularly assists their respective business partners with several marketing-related activities. They also help their clients sustain and acquire many customers with limited or no additional charges.
HDFC Securities Franchise – Pros & Cons
HDFC Securities franchise undoubtedly has vast potential to lure any businessmen or entrepreneurs.
The broking company has kept its business model well planned and centric to the partner’s choice. Still, it has certain plus and minuses attached that we want you to notice first before going further.
Mentioned below are the pros and cons of joining HDFC Securities Franchise; take a look –
- A reputed brand in diverse financial niches
- Interactive and feature-rich trading platform
- Research and marketing support is a bonus
- The initial deposit is relatively higher
- Limited offline presence
HDFC Securities Franchise Registration
Franchise registration sometimes arrives with certain challenges. However, this is more likely to happen when you ignore certain essential metrics.
For example, if you want to become a HDFC Securities franchise partner, you need to follow these step-by-step processes for the proper verification.
- Start by filling up the HDFC Securities Registration form for the franchise.
- Don’t worry; you only need to give your name and mobile number to HDFC Securities.
- Attend a call back now from the HDFC Securities executive
- Question executives for anything you want to learn about HDFC Securities and franchise
- Or let them explain the entire process to you
- After that, the executive will arrange a face-to-face meeting with you
- During the meeting, make needed documents and deposits (via cheque) available to the broker
- You are even allowed to negotiate on the revenue sharing and other business things
- Once everything is sorted out, proceed with inviting more clients to the HDFC franchise.
Earning the potential of an HDFC Securities Partner / ROI
HDFC Securities built considerable potential for its partners in its business model. Simply put, partners can earn anything between 60% to 75% commission per client.
They only need to build a client for the HDFC securities and get said percentage of revenue generated from these clients as a commission during investment.
Most notably, you can make the said income for a lifetime, depending on if the user is consistent with HDFC securities.
Franchises for HDFC Securities are also exposed to royalty, bonuses, and related programs that need to be noted on priority.
HDFC Securities Franchise Referral Program
Well, you may be wondering whether HDFC Securities run a referral program or not.
After all, the referral business model is another lucrative opportunity for anybody who wants to build a side hustle apart from its primary income source. But unfortunately, HDFC securities doesn’t run a referral program.
If you agree to initial investment and other conditions, you can surely join HDFC Securities, but the broking company offers no referral programs.
Brokerage Charges levied to the clients of HDFC Securities Partners
You can’t ignore associated charges as a savvy businessman or franchise expert. Simply put, HDFC Securities’ income source is built into the charges it incurs from clients.
Each time a client enjoys HDFC Securities services, a certain percentage is deducted from their balance as a charge. These brokerage charges are 0.05% on equity intraday orders and 0.50% on equity delivery orders.
Option trading invites Rs 100 per lot as a charge. Similarly, currency, commodity, and future charges are as similar as you pay for equity intraday orders.
HDFC Securities Authorised Person – Products Offered
Now that you know the revenue sharing and other metrics that fall into the HDFC Securities program, it’s time to explore major products the broking firm offers. These products range from:
- Equity (Intraday, Delivery)
- Currency (Intraday, Delivery)
- Commodity, Future, and Options are also available
As an authorized person, you can also promote or sell specific services in the assets given above.
List of Top HDFC Securities Partners / Business Partners
Anybody acquiring a great professional skill in finance, investment enthusiast, entrepreneur, or even a finance influencer can become HDFC Securities a business partner.
The broking firm has already connected with multiple business partners and has served its giant customer base exclusively with the Support of these partners.
HDFC Securities Authorized Person Testimonials
It’s time to check out what existing members of HDFC securities have to say about the business model. The broker is spread throughout the nation and has built a giant network of partners to grow its businesses to a whole big height.
If you are also about to join HDFC Securities, beyond a doubt, you are also going to build a great experience like these folks.
HDFC Securities Franchise Conclusion
HDFC Securities has been garnering a plethora of versatile clients from across the country with the help of their amazing customer care support and superb remote-based trading platforms for nearly two decades.
Being a full-service brokerage house backed by several years of experience in conventional banking services and products gives the company an edge over its competitors.
This makes them the perfect match for becoming your trading and brokerage-related business partners.
HDFC Securities Franchise FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the HDFC securities franchise:
Does HDFC Securities have a Sub Broker Model?
This franchise model is assuredly provided by the stockbroker HDFC Securities. As per the provision, the model is well structured to ensure the likely perks and entitlement are provided to the sub-broker and retained correctly.
Does HDFC Securities have multiple Franchise models?
Yes, there is a facilitation of multiple franchise models, which gives you the freedom to choose the one which best suits your needs.
So, to be precise, there are two models you can avail of, i.e., the sub-broker business model and the master franchise business model.
What is HDFC Securities Sub Broker Commission?
The sub-broker, the most popular model among the two provided models, is rightful.
The sub-broker franchise will be entitled to a share of 50% – 65% per the commission structure. According to these stats, the broker will retain 50% – 35%.
How much does HDFC Securities Franchise Cost?
If you have plans to invest in the sub-broker model, as provided by this stock broker, there is an investment you are obligated to make.
There is the unit setup cost and also the franchise fee. Speaking of the security deposit, the amount is Rs.100,000 – Rs.200,000.
Does HDFC Securities have a Partner Program?
No, the partner program is not provided by the stockbroker. On the other end, HDFC Securities provides the master franchise model.
So, you can avail yourself of this model, but your responsibilities are massive here, so you must check out the structure in detail.
What is HDFC Securities Partners Sharing?
There is no partner model or the remisier model rendered to the stock broker, and as a result, no information about partner sharing is included.
There is information regarding the master franchise model, where 70% – 75% is the revenue sharing.
Is HDFC Securities Partner Program Free?
The stock broker does not provide the partner program for anyone as the franchise model does not include this model.
There are other two models you can choose from, i.e., the sub-broker and the master franchise model, both of which have a fee.
Does HDFC Securities provide Training Assistance?
Yes, training assistance is provided by HDFC Securities for both the sub-broker model holders and the master franchise model holders.
The broker provides technology, products, online platforms, and other related training as per the information.
How to Become HDFC Securities Sub Broker?
If you wish to avail of either of the two provided models, click on the “Become Sub Broker” button on this page. When you are redirected to a pop-up form, fill it up and wait for the stock broker to get in touch with you.
The company representative will take you through the different processes.
Does HDFC Securities Franchise provide Support?
Yes, you can expect a high degree of Support from the stockbroker, which is in terms of marketing-related activities and setting up of business. The stock broker will also help you acquire clients and ensure the business takes on.
Is Zerodha better than HDFC Securities?
Zerodha could have been a discounted broker, but HDFC Securities is a more trusted party. The broking firm HDFC Securities has long been serving traders and investors and has established itself in a remarkable position.
Can I sell delivery shares on the same day as HDFC Securities?
You can use e-DIS (Electronic Delivery Instruction Slip to sell delivery shares on the same day. If you have forgotten POA, you can opt for this OTP-based selling model.
In no time, your shares will be sold out, and you will go tension free the way you want.
How can I get an HDFC securities franchise?
Anybody can get HDFC Securities Franchise. But it has a condition. You must be convinced to invest around Rs 2 Lakh – Rs 5 Lakh a month if you want to get HDFC Securities Franchise.
Also, you must be an Indian-based candidate of 18+ years of age.
How can I earn HDFC securities?
To earn an HDFC Securities franchise, you must comply with standard eligibility criteria. The whole process begins with an interview session with the HDFC Securities executives.
They then guide you on the best things to do to acquire the franchise.
How can I close my HDFC securities account?
In case you no longer want to use the HDFC Securities account, you have the option to close it. Talk to HDFC Securities Representative. Mention why you wish to close your account, and soon you will be free.
How do I contact HDFC securities?
HDFC Securities’ official email address is email@example.com which you can use to contact the team and get the resolution of your query. Alternatively, you can also contact them on landline numbers.
What are the charges for the HDFC Franchise?
HDFC Securities Franchise fees range from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakh.
What is the benefit of HDFC Securities sub-broker?
HDFC Securities Sub Broker can earn 60% – 75% commission per client. The broker even runs royalty, bonuses, and rewards programs that are bonuses you access upon joining.
How can I refer a friend to HDFC Securities?
You can acquire an HDFC Securities franchise and invite your friends to get the services. Alternatively, you can market them about the broker and its services.
What are the different business models with HDFC Securities?
HDFC securities currently run a single franchise business model, also referred to as a sub-broker partner program.