Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Ltd, also known by Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise is the topic for this article. They are a full functional financial advisor and, a financial franchiser.
They provide Portfolio Management, retail broking, institutional broking, investment banking and more. In short, they provide diversified financial solutions.
But that is not our concern toady. In fact, we have created this article to review Shree Bahubali Stock broking Sub Broker Program on the basis of the business attributes. And, the review will include:-
- Their origin story in details. This part will elaborate the place and time of their incorporation. And, it’ll tell about their founder, whose efforts led to their creation.
- Elaboration of the type of business models they engage with. This part will include the elaborated function of their business distribution tactics.
- Insight into the revenue sharing model they follow. It’ll be all about the different commission rates they offer.
- Brief of all the strategical programs they’ve developed for their business associates. These programs are meant to uplift the associates’ business standards.
- List of all the eligibility criteria they have established to be followed by the associates.
- Step by step guide on how to register for their partnership programs. This part has been laid down in the simplest form to help you understand.
- And, in the end, it’ll include a summary for all the pros and cons of the franchiser. This part will specifically help you to decide whether to partner with them.
Shree Bahubali Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Shree Bahubali Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Shree Bahubali Franchise
Founded by Somendra Kumar Jain, Shree Bahubali Stock Broking has been thriving for the last 24 years.
With their headquarters in Kolkata, West Bengal, they have spread out their business across India.
They’ve been providing diversified financial solutions. And, they have served their clients with utmost satisfaction since their establishment in 1994.
As a franchiser, they take 31 days to activate a new Sub Broker’s code. And, they take 25 days to foresee the clearance of the dues for their business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Shree Bahubali
Types of Shree Bahubali Business Models
Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise likes to follow the current trend. And this even reflects in their business distribution approach.
They only rely on one particular business distribution scheme. We are referring to the Sub Broker business model.
And, this ensures that they stay in power. Simply putting, this restricts their partners to implement monopoly. Hence, the upper hand always remains with the franchiser.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Shree Bahubali Sub Broker or Shree Bahubali Authorized Person
Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise’s Sub Broker scheme is not that different from the rest of their competitors.
In fact, it functions on the same fundamentals. It seeks out the interested people and organizations. And, by interested we mean, willing to take up business responsibility on franchiser’s behalf.
These people and organizations are paid off huge returns for their efforts. And, we are not merely considering the financial returns.
The partners are granted complete freedom for business operations. They even get to use franchiser’s brand identity for commercial purposes.
This means that the partners can claim to be a part of the franchiser. And, they can sell all of franchiser’s financial products and services on their behalf.
The associates are allowed complete control of their clientele. This means that the client details need not be shared with the franchiser.
In other words, the associates can acquire, grow and manage their own clientele. However, there are a couple of restriction with this business model.
The associates must follow the business standards set by the franchiser. And, they are not allowed to implement monopoly.
Benefits of Shree Bahubali Authorized Person
As mentioned earlier, Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Sub Broker Model is inspired by their competitors.
And, this has led the business model to share many common traits with others. In other terms, this benefits the partners in numerous ways. And, we have enlisted them all below:-
- It allows the partners to use franchiser’s brand identity without restriction. And, this can turn really helpful in uplifting the business. You see, the franchiser has been present in the industry for over two decades. This has led them to develop a positive brand image. And, this image can be used to acquire new clients and retail the old ones.
- It grants freedom in terms of business operations. This means that the franchiser does not intervene in day-to-day activities of their partners. And, this comes in handy in more than one ways.
- The commission rates offered as per this model is quite good. In fact, the rates are competitive to the market standards.
- The franchiser does not limit the business quantity that can be raised. This means that the partners get to decide how much they want to earn. All they need to do is decide the amount of efforts they put in. And, practically speaking, they can earn unlimited profits.
- Being a part of this business model means automatic enrollment for some tactical programs. We are referring to the programs developed by the franchiser. And, they are meant to uplift the current business standards of the partners.
- The security deposit required by the franchiser starts of at a nominal value. In fact, it is quite low when considering the benefits.
- The partners are allowed to grant their clients with added benefits. And, the franchiser takes no interest in interfering with this process. And, this process typically helps in client retention.
Shree Bahubali Partner Revenue Sharing or Shree Bahubali Sub Broker Commission
As mentioned earlier, the security deposit amount has a significant role to play in benefit allocation.
And, this even includes the revenue sharing model. Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise decides what to pay to their partners as per the security amount deposited. They start by sharing a minimum of 55 % to their partners.
And, the highest they pay off to their partners is 70 %. Other than the security deposit, there is another reason for varying commission rates. And, we are talking about the difference of profits gained over different financial products.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Shree Bahubali’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 70%||30% – 45%|
Start your Broking Business with Shree Bahubali
Shree Bahubali Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise has set off a discrete model for security deposit acquisition.
And, this model is used to differentiate in between various categories of partners. In other words, it helps to determine the benefit allocation procedure.
The slab starts of at Rs.35,000 and concludes at Rs.100,000.
Check this table below for better understanding of Shree Bahubali Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.35,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Shree Bahubali Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise is strict about their partners having certain infrastructure.
Take it like this, you can’t be a partner if you don’t have these infrastructures. So, read carefully and make sure you have them all. The list includes:-
- 200 sq. ft. worth of an empty space to be used as office. The franchiser has no restrictions on the space being more.
- An active telephone line in place. This is required for daily communications.
- Minimum of 3 people to look after the business operations.
- Industry grade trading terminals for smooth trading experience of the clients.
- An active internet connection. This is required for multiple online trades and communication.
Shree Bahubali Sub Broker Offers
If you’re looking for a lot of offers, then Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise is not for you. They only provide a handful of offers including:-
- 10K Initial Deposit Provision.
- Flexible Revenue Sharing Provision.
The offers can easily be availed by all Shree Bahubali Authorized Person once they register with Shree Bahubali.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Shree Bahubali Franchise or Shree Bahubali Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Shree Bahubali, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
As a franchiser, Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise is strict with certain criteria. In fact, they do not allow partnership program access to the ones not abiding by these.
So, read carefully and make sure you are eligible:-
- A partner must be certified from NSIM. And, a valid copy to prove this must be provided during registration procedure.
- A partner must be at least ten plus two in terms of education qualification.
- A partner must have an experience of minimum two consecutive years. And, we are referring to the experience in trading and broking field.
- A partner must have the basic operational skills of MS Office.
- A partner must know the basic of the financial offerings by the franchiser.
How to become a Shree Bahubali Sub broker or Authorized Person?
You must ensure that you have all the requirements and abide by all the criteria. Once that has been done, the rest of process is a child’s play. So, if you think you’re ready, then here are the steps you must follow:-
- You’ll find a button at the end of this section stating “Become a partner / associate”.
- Go ahead and click it.
- You’ll be redirected to an application form. You must fill it up and upload it to the website.
- You must upload a few other documents as mentioned above as well.
- The last step will be to wait for a call from the franchiser. This will decide if you get to keep their business rights.
Documents required to become Shree Bahubali Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- GST Registration certificate
- A Cancelled Cheque
- Academic/Education Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Investment Proofs
- PAN Card
- Proof of security deposit made
- Passport-sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Shree Bahubali?
Well, let’s be straight forward about this. Here are all the reasons to partner with the franchiser:-
- They provide diversified and custom-built financial solutions to the clients.
- They provide the partners with complete business operations freedom. This means that they do not intervene in the daily activities.
- They have a reasonably low security deposit requirement.
- They leverage low brokerage charges from their clients. This draws in a clot of new clients.
- They have a huge roster of business uplifting programs developed for the partners.
Shree Bahubali Conclusion
Shree Bahubali Stock Broking Franchise can be trusted with financial advisory and franchising. And, this is well proven by their years of positive records.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Shree Bahubali
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|