Suresh Rathi Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Suresh Rathi is one of the leading brokerage houses of India that provide a large number of financial services to the traders. Clients get a considerable amount of support when enrolled for Suresh Rathi Trading in different categories.
The company also provides the facility of Institutional Broking that helps new investors to a great extent.
This broker house has been offering untiring broking services for the past 38 years. They are present in 35 cities of the country with nearly 120 business associates. Traders can also take advantage of Suresh Rathi Online Trading as it is designed exceptionally well.
Suresh Rathi Trading and Benefits
Trading of shares is not a very easy task, and this broker house understands it very well. That is why, they offer amazing services to help investors trade without any hassle.
Below are some benefits of Suresh Rathi Trading that will help you understand their service better.
- The company is an expert in the field of financial trading and thus, can be relied upon completely.
- There is an excellent research team that looks after the whole process of trading. They provide with the perfect business solution after scrutinizing the current market condition.
- Suresh Rathi Online Trading has useful features that help investors to a great extent
- The broker house offers exceptional support to its clients
Open Demat Account with Suresh Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!
Suresh Rathi Trading Charges
|Suresh Rathi Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Nil + courier charges @ Rs 25/-|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 50/- per transaction|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 50/- per transaction|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 50/- per transaction|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 15.5 + Rs. 15.5 (Rs. 21 per scrip)|
Suresh Rathi Trading Charges are not very high, and they are divided into some categories that are displayed below:
- The broker house levies a transaction charge of 0.00325% of the total turnover
- The STT Charge or State Transaction Tax is 0.0126% of the total turnover
- Suresh Rathi charges 0.00005% as the SEBI Turnover Charge, and SEBI determines it
- The Stamp Duty charged by this broker house is very minimal in amount and depends entirely on the state where the transaction is taking place
- GST charged is 18% on the sum of brokerage and transaction charges
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Suresh Rathi Delivery Trading
Delivery trading is the term used for buying shares and retaining them for some time. It is one of the most common methods of trading, and Suresh Rathi offers this service to all the investors.
|Suresh Rathi Delivery Charges|
Here, the shares that are bought remain in the DEMAT account, and an investor can sell it anytime he wants. The charges for Suresh Rathi Delivery Trading are 0.50% of the total amount of transactions.
Suresh Rathi Intraday Trading
|Suresh Rathi Intraday Charges|
The term Intraday Trading means buying and selling stocks within the same day of trading. It is not an easy method for trading, but Suresh Rathi Intraday Trading helps investors get it done without much effort. The broker house levies a brokerage charge of 0.05% on intraday trading.
Suresh Rathi Option Trading
|Suresh Rathi Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.100 per lot|
In this trading process, a trader can buy or sell an underlying instrument that includes security, index, or ETF at a specific rate over a fixed amount of time. The Suresh Rathi charges are Rs.100 for a lot of equity options.
Suresh Rathi Futures Trading
|Suresh Rathi Futures Charges|
Futures trading refer to the buying and selling of futures contracts, which is preferred by traders for avoiding the volatility of the market. While, Suresh Rathi Futures Trading is very helpful, and clients are charged 0.05% of brokerage for equity futures.
Suresh Rathi Currency Trading
|Suresh Rathi Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.50 per lot|
Currency trading is also termed as foreign exchange or Forex, where investors can buy and sell currencies in the foreign exchange marketplace. However, Suresh Rathi Currency Trading charges for options are Rs.Fifty for a lot and that for futures is 0.02%.
Suresh Rathi Commodity Trading
|Suresh Rathi Commodity Charges|
Commodity trading refers to the trading of physical substances like Gold, Silver, Oil, or various types of agricultural products. Suresh Rathi Commodity Trading is 0.01% available for the clients, but the company has many other fantastic services to compensate for it.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
Suresh Rathi Online Trading Process
An investor can easily trade with the broking house through its robust trading platforms. The process for Suresh Rathi Online Trading is summed up below:
- At first, a client needs to open a DEMAT account with the company for which he needs to fill up and submit the ‘account opening form.’ This form is readily available on the website of the broker house, or the pop up from the page would do the needful.
- Then, the executives will contact him and guide him through the EKYC process. In this process, the client will have to scan and upload his PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, address proof and some others.
- After the EKYC process is completed, the DEMAT account shall get activated within a short period.
- The client will receive his account ID and password using which he will have to log into his DEMAT account.
- After logging in the DEMAT account, he can quickly start trading in any financial instrument of his choice.
Suresh Rathi Online Trading Platforms
There are 3 Suresh Rathi Trading Platforms, and their features are discussed below:
- Desktop-based Trading Terminal: This trading terminal is software that can work on any desktop and laptop. It provides real-time updates of the stock market along with charts and indicators. This software is extremely user-friendly and helps in trading effortlessly
- Web-based Platform: The name of this Platform is eSauda, which offers live updates of the market. Clients can view and monitor their portfolio through this online website. They can trade anytime they want through this trading platform
- Mobile Application: the name for the Suresh Rathi App is mSauda that runs on all Android devices. Clients can maintain their ledgers on it and get various types of trading reports. This application makes the trading process over Smartphones very fast
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
Suresh Rathi Trading – Conclusion
It can be quickly concluded that Suresh Rathi Trading is exceptionally beneficial for investors. The company has rich experience in the field of the stock market and offers several useful tips that help in earning profits.
Clients can easily opt for Suresh Rathi Online Trading and enjoy the benefits of financial trading from their homes.
Open Demat Account with Suresh Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles