Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise in 19 years of journey has been associated with various business partners in the country – across the cities and states.
The firm has been providing various investment and financial services from almost two decades and has created a great space for themselves in the mind of the investors which the business partners are also responsible for in a good way.
The article that you are going to read below is about Sri Shirdi Capital Sub Broker Program, its business models they have been adopted, how these models work, their benefits, application process, infrastructure requirements, and others.
Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.2/10|
About Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise
The private brokerage house – Sri Shirdi Capital was established in the year 2000 which is 19 years back from now and the firm has been dedicatedly servicing the investors across the country for these many years.
The full-service broker has an array of services and investment products to choose from and the business partners find it really easy to work for such a recognized firm.
The firm was founded by H.V. Kanoria in the city of Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh. The firm takes one of the minimum days for generating the code for the sub-brokers.
It takes only 25 days for the code generation. The payment though processed within 4-5 weeks.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Sri Shirdi Capital
Types of Sri Shirdi Capital Business Models
Sri Shirdi Capital involves business partners via two models which are –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Sri Shirdi Capital Sub Broker or Sri Shirdi Capital Authorized Person
This is the model that is followed by almost every broker in the country as it is the most feasible business model. Sub-brokers of Sri Shirdi Capital get the rights to deal in the products and services of the firm against a security deposit.
The deposit so kept also makes them eligible for getting a share in the revenue generated by them for the firm. The business model is thoroughly competitive on its own.
The can be any number of sub-broker in a place of the same firm which makes it difficult for each to fetch clients and generate revenue. However, the model is highly lucrative if you work hard and have a loyal clientele.
Benefits of Sri Shirdi Capital Authorized Person
- High commercials: The firm pays up to an 8/10th share of the revenue generated by the sub-brokers. This is one of the highest in the market. The sub-brokers by keeping a certain amount of deposit can earn up to this amount of revenue on each sale.
- Minimal deposit: For being a sub-broker, even if you have the minimum amount of capital, you can join the business. This is because the firm has kept its security deposit requirement to the minimal level. You can start with only 50k of deposit which is the average amount of deposit in the market for sub-brokership.
- No infrastructure requirement: There is almost no infrastructure need mandated by the firm. This again helps those who are with less capital in hand to invest in the business.
- Wide range of Products: The products of the company are well thought and designed. The investment schemes are designed keeping in mind the different needs and risk profiles of the investor’s class and their financial goals. The firm also provides investments schemes which are personalized.
- Trading Platforms: The trading platforms are another important aspect of the firm to be associated with them. If you are a sub-broker you can keep the terminals in your office and thus they need to be advanced and updates and have features to support the best trading experience.
Sri Shirdi Capital Referral Program
The referral program is another business model which is adopted by Sri Shirdi Capital. Under this model, the person who is interested in this program can refer to anyone who is interested in investing in stocks and other investments products through Sri Shirdi Capital.
The referrer gets a flat percentage of the revenue generated from those clients who he or she refers. The person involving in this program needs not to pay any deposit or fee for joining.
You can refer any family member, colleagues, friends, and anyone for that matter who is interested in making investments.
Benefits of Sri Shirdi Capital Referral Program:
- No investment: There is no investment involved in this program. The referrer can refer and get paid for the same.
- Lucrative commission: For each of the sales made to the referred clients, the respective referrer, gets a commission. The commission is at par with the market and also if compared to a flat fee, it is higher than that.
- No other investments: Since, they are not bound to have any office or meet the clients on a regular basis or do trading or something, there is no such infrastructure requirement as well.
Sri Shirdi Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Sri Shirdi Capital Sub Broker Commission
You must be thinking why there is a range of security deposit for the sub-brokers and what benefits the sub-brokers will get who keep a higher deposit with the firm.
The answer to your query is simple and that is higher the deposit, higher the revenue share for the sub-brokers. A sub-broker who keeps the minimum deposit while gets 55% of the revenue share, the one who keeps the maximum amount gets 80%.
Business partners under the Referral program get a 15% commission on the sales made by the clients referred by them. This is a lucrative revenue share as there is no investment involved.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Sri Shirdi Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 80%||20% – 45%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sri Shirdi Capital
Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The deposit kept by sub-brokers with Sri Shirdi Capital depends on the former as in how much they want to deposit with a minimal amount of Rs. 50000. The minimum amount is the average in the market. The sub-brokers who want to deposit more than the minimum amount can go up to Rs. 150000.
For the referral program, there is no security deposit or cost involved. You need to do no investment in any form to be a part of this program which is great for those people who want to do this as a side business without any capital investment.
Check this table below for better understanding of Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50000 – Rs.150000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise||Saaketa Consultants Franchise||Prudent Broking Franchise|
|Skung Tradelink Franchise||Rudra Shares Franchise||Progressive Share Franchise|
|SKI Capital Franchise||Rishabh Securities Franchise||Pravin Ratilal Brokers Franchise|
Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
- There is no mandatory requirement for the office minimum area, it can be an area which must be at least spacious enough to accommodate the clients.
- Research services mandated by the firm to be there in every sub-brokers office.
- Internet, telephone connection or even trading terminals are not needed.
Sri Shirdi Capital Sub Broker Offers
- There is Zero revenue sharing with the prepaid option available for the sub-brokers.
- The business partners gets the facility of flexible revenue sharing.
The offers can easily be availed by all Sri Shirdi Capital Authorized Person once they register with Sri Shirdi Capital.
Sri Shirdi Capital Franchise or Sri Shirdi Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Sri Shirdi Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria that are mandated by Sri Shirdi Capital are –
- Experience: The experience in the market counts the most while joining as a business partner in Sri Shirdi Capital. The firm expects you to have at least 2 years of experience in the respective field like – brokering, trading, investment, and
- Investment knowledge: The market knowledge comes next on the list. If you have the experience, you must have this knowledge as well. The in-depth knowledge can be provided by the firm itself through product training.
- Education: The minimum education that is required is 10+2 from any recognized educational board.
- NISM Certificates: The firm only offers sub-brokership rights to them who are having NISM certificates. Your certificate must be valid during the application process.
How to become a Sri Shirdi Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To apply for the position of business partners you have to –
- You will find one button at the end of the article – click on that
- You will get on a page where you have to fill details. The details must be correct and for that, you should check it twice before submitting the form.
- Once the form is submitted, you will get to another page, here you have to upload the documents for eligibility check.
- If found eligible, you will receive a call from the Sri Shirdi Capital executives.
- Once everything is found to be satisfying your code will be generated.
Documents required to become Sri Shirdi Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN card
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM Certificate
- SEBI Certificate
- GST Registration Certificate
- Educational Details and certificates
- Investment proofs
- Canceled cheques
- Address details with proofs
- Others as required
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Shree Kanha Stock Franchise||Ratnakar Securities Franchise||Prabhat Finance Franchise|
|Shree Bahubali Franchise||Rajvi Stock Franchise||Phillip Capital Franchise|
|SHCIL Services Franchise||Raghunandan Capital Franchise||Peerless Securities Franchise|
Why Partner with Sri Shirdi Capital?
The various reasons to become Sri Shirdi Capital Partner are –
- Transparent working culture. The company follow strong ethics professionally
- Wide range of products to deal in to
- Lucrative revenue structure
- Low investment requirement
- A broad number of years into the market – experienced
- Goodwill can be encashed
Sri Shirdi Capital Conclusion
As a business partner of Sri Shirdi Capital, you will find the journey to be really satisfying and interesting. They provide all kind of support to boost your business.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Shah Investors Franchise||R Wadiwala Securities Franchise||PCS Securities Franchise|
|Satco Capital Franchise||R K Global Franchise||Patel Wealth Advisors Franchise|
|Safal Capital Franchise||Quantum Global Franchise||Pace Stock Broking Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Sri Shirdi Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|