Geojit Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partners ReviewsLast Updated Date: Mar 23, 2023
Geojit Finance Franchise is a Kochi Based almost two decades old stockbroker who is servicing investors across the city and also in other parts of the country with their varied investment schemes, products, and trading platforms.
The firm is well-known for its investment products and services and also for its different business models and how they incorporate other business partners into its business for the betterment and growth of both parties involved.
This article is to guide you about the Geojit Finance Sub Broker Program, the different business models which you can be a part of, the revenue you can earn and what are the different requirements you have to submit to for getting into those business models of Geojit Finance.
Table of Contents
- Rating & Review
- Business Models
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Pros & Cons
- Earning Potential
- Become a Geojit Finance Partner Now!
Geojit Finance Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|GEPL Capital Franchise Ratings
|Products & Services
About Geojit Finance Overview
The firm – Geojit Finance was established in the year 2000, which is 19 years back and in these 19 years, the firm has created a name for itself due to its dedicated efforts towards the clients and also towards the business partners it has.
Geojit Finance is a public organization registered under the Indian Companies Act, and it serves as a full-service broker in the city of Kerala.
Mr Balakrishnan A founded this entity two decades back to popularize the stock market business and investments in the city.
The firm provides different types of options to join their business as a partner and for the sub-brokers, they have a stipulated time period during which they need to generate their code when anyone applies for the position of sub-brokers.
The payments towards the business partners are done within 20 days which is one of the lowest times taken by any full-service broker at the present time to clear the payments.
Become an Authorized Person of Geojit Finance
Types of Geojit Finance Business Models
The firm has three different business models under which you can enrol and work along the lines of the firm –
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Geojit Finance Master Franchise
The Master Franchise business model of Geojit Finance is a monopoly business model which constituted only one master franchise in one area.
This model is highly lucrative but also involves a good amount of investment and infrastructure. The master franchise holder needs to have or build their own clientele to whom they will sell the products and services offered by Geojit Finance.
The revenue generated from those sales gets shared amongst the Geojit Finance firm and master franchise in a ratio which is predetermined.
Benefits of Geojit Finance Master Franchise
- The major share of the revenue is provided to the franchise holder when they generate sales. The revenue share often goes up to 80% of the total revenue generated by them.
- They have the benefit of a monopoly in the area where they do business. The master franchise holder does not face any competition from any other master franchise of the same firm in the area, though there can be other master franchises of other stockbrokers.
- Since they need to invest a good amount of money in the business, they can equip their office with all kinds of trading terminals for the betterment of the clients as this also helps in acquiring clients. The reason behind this is the trading platforms offered by Geojit Finance are advanced in terms of technology and have a wide range of features to facilitate the trading experience of the clients.
Geojit Finance Sub Broker or Geojit Finance Authorized Person
The Geojit Finance sub-brokers model is a competitive business model which involves many sub-brokers in one area and thus raises the competition in the area.
The sub-brokers get entitled to the revenue share when they sell the Geojit Finance products and services to clients of their own. The sub-brokers also need to keep a deposit amount with the broker. The benefits of becoming a Geojit Finance sub-broker are –
Benefits of Geojit Finance Authorized Person
Furthermore, the Geojit Finance Sub Broker model also comes with some added advantages such as:-
- You get a handsome share of the revenue by keeping way less capital or deposit with the company compared to the master franchises. Your revenue share is almost close to the master franchise holder but you need to keep a maximum of 20%-30% of the capital which they keep.
- Geojit Finance provides a variety of training and support to the sub-brokers starting from product training to other support and training like dealing, acquisition, and This helps in the growth of the sub-brokers as a business and at the individual front as well.
- The trading platforms and products of Geojit Finance are well accepted in the market and thus it gives the ease of working to the sub-brokers as the investors are already aware of Geojit Finance.
Geojit Finance Remisier
The Remisier model is a commission-based business model, where the Remisier is an agent of the firm – Geojit Finance.
The Geojit Finance Remisier are required to find clients, make them aware of Geojit Finance and its products and services, and then refer the client to the firm.
The firm will handle the selling part and if the referred clients purchase any product or services of Geojit Finance, then Remisier gets a percentage of the revenue.
Benefits of Geojit Finance Remisier
- There is no high requirement of capital – you need not make any lump sum investment like in the other two business models. The remisier model, in general, is the lowest investment business model of Geojit Finance.
- The earning opportunity is well provided with the capital requirement being less. The earning is based on a flat fee (percentage of revenue).
- There is no responsibility for selling products and services to the clients on Remisier, they just need to find prospective clients and refer them to the firm.
Geojit Finance Partner Revenue Sharing or Geojit Finance Sub Broker Commission
Now coming to the revenue-sharing model of Geojit Finance we can say, the company pays its business partners at par with the market rate.
For the master franchise, the minimum revenue share is 70% and the maximum is 80% is at par with the market completely.
For the sub-brokers, the minimum share of revenue they get is 50%. The maximum they can earn is 70%.
In both cases, if you have noticed, there is a range for both revenue share and cost involved, it is because the cost of the franchise and the security deposit of the sub-broker decides the share of revenue they will be entitled to.
If you keep the minimum security deposit for sub-brokership or take the master franchise by investing the minimum mentioned amount, then you will be entitled to receive the minimum share respectively and vice versa.
For the Remisier, there is a flat revenue share of 20% as the security deposit is also fixed for them.
Refer to this Table for a clear picture:
|Geojit Finance Share
|50% – 70%
|30% – 50%
|70% – 80%
|20% – 30%
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise
|Geojit Finance Franchise
|Standard Chartered Securities Franchise
|Yes Securities Franchise
|Fortune Trading Franchise
|Choice Broking Franchise
|Eureka Securities Franchise
Start your Broking Business with Geojit Finance
Geojit Finance Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
For becoming a business partner of Geojit Finance, interested people need to invest a certain amount which is either in the form of franchise cost or security deposit in the case of sub-brokers and Remisier.
The master franchise holder needs to invest a minimum of Rs. 300000 in the form of franchise cost in order to get the franchise rights of Geojit Finance.
The maximum investment by a franchise holder in Geojit Finance can be up to Rs. 500000. The franchise cost itself is a huge investment but the benefit of monopoly business justifies the same.
The sub-brokers, on the other hand, are required to deposit a minimum of Rs. 50000 as a security deposit in order to get the sub-brokership rights from Geojit Finance.
The maximum, in this case, is Rs. 150000 which is only 30% of the master franchise cost. However, the steep competition in the sub-brokers market is a setback here.
The Remisier needs to deposit a mere Rs. 15000. They have these flat charges for getting their rights to work as Geojit Finance agents.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Geojit Finance Franchise Cost:
|Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000
|Rs.300000 – Rs.500000
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amounts:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise
|Astha Trade Franchise
|LKP Securities Franchise
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise
|Asit C Mehta Franchise
|Anand Rathi Franchise
|KIFS Trade Franchise
|ASE Capital Markets Franchise
|Alice Blue Franchise
Geojit Finance Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The infrastructure required for becoming a Geojit Finance business partner are –
- The office of the business partners needs to be equal to or bigger than 200 square feet in area. The office must be comfortable for the clients to work in.
- The number of employees in the office must be equal to or above three. The employees need to be working full-time.
- The franchise office or the sub-brokers office must have telephone connections and internet connections.
- There have to be trading terminals in the offices, this is mandatory so that the clients get to trade from the offices themselves if required.
- The research services are not required as of now and can be kept as optional.
Geojit Finance Sub Broker Offers
The offers provided by Geojit Finance are –
- Initial Rs. 10000 deposit – it is really helpful for many who are starting new especially.
- The revenue sharing is completely flexible.
Geojit Finance Franchise or Geojit Finance Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
The interested business partners need to clear certain eligibility criteria in order to become a part of Geojit Finance and the criteria are –
- The education of the business partners needs to be at least up to 10+2 from recognized schools and boards of education in the county.
- The experience of the applicants needs to be more than at least 2-3 years. This ensures that they are well aware of the market and how it works.
- The NISM certification examination needs to be cleared before or during the application for the business partner’s position in Geojit Finance.
- The individual must have enough financial products knowledge so that they are able to pitch to clients for selling Geojit Finance products and services. The in-depth product training will be provided by Geojit Finance itself.
Geojit Finance Sub-broker Support / Advisory
With over 34 years of expertise in the financial products and services segment, Geojit Financial Services offers ample aspects to make good returns not just in the form of dividends or increased value of their financial instruments, but also by working as a partner with Geojit and earning with every referral.
Geojit offers well-planned training to its partners to enrich their insights with the right knowledge. The entity provides its support like hand-holding assistance.
Open and bring yourself a world of opportunities where only the sky is the limit for you to grow. You can sign up for this at zero cost and tap on this Stock Market business partner plan.
How to become a Geojit Finance Sub broker or Authorized Person?
So, if you are interested in joining Geojit Finance as a business partner – franchise holder, sub-broker or Remisier then you can go to the end of this article,
- There will find a button which you have to click. The page which will open will ask for your basic details of yours. Fill out the form and submit it.
- The next step involves eligibility checking. Here you need to upload all the documents in the prescribed manner. The documents list is already mentioned in the last section.
- Once and if the applicant’s eligibility is confirmed, the applicant gets a call from the Geojit Finance executive.
- The executive will guide the applicant further about the verification process.
- Once the verification process gets over, and the verification shows positive results, the application will be accepted. In the case of Sub-brokers, the code will be generated as per the time limit mentioned above.
Documents required to become Geojit Finance Authorized Person
The following documents are required to apply for sub brokership with Geojit Finance:-
- PAN card
- AADHAAR card
- NISM Certificates
- Education Certificates
- SEBI registration certificates
- GST Registration Certificates
- Investment Proof
- Address Proof
Know about other stock broking franchises:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise
|Angel Broking Franchise
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise
|ICICI Direct Franchise
|Kotak Securities Franchise
|HDFC Securities Franchise
Why Partner with Geojit Finance?
- The firm has different business models – Franchise, Sub-brokers, and Remisier. One can enrol according to their business goals and capital in hand.
- The firm provides all sorts of support to business partners to set up their businesses.
- The transparency at work is highly appreciated.
- Highly lucrative business ventures
- Cost is average and nominal in the case of the Remisier model.
Geojit Finance Franchise – Pros & Cons
Geojit Financial Services’ partnership comes with numerous benefits and opportunities for the partners. And before starting, let’s go through the pros and cons it brings along.
- Referral Incentives
- Well-planned timely training
- Advanced trading and investing platforms
- For the Partner’s business model, one can get only up to 25% of the revenue share
Earning the potential of a Geojit Finance Partner / ROI
Enter into the Geojit Partner Plan without any charges or fees to start and earn additional earnings every month of over Rs. 1 lakh.
Whether you are a homemaker or vlogger with having good network among people, you can start your journey and take advantage of this part-time opportunity.
No specialized education or certificates are required to start as a partner, you can start whenever you want and earn through referrals and bringing in new customers.
You get marketing and branding support, every help you will need with software or signing up more clients, Geojit is there for you.
Geojit Finance Franchise Conclusion
Geojit Finance being a two decades old firm in the share broking industry got immense recognition and great repute which you as a business partner can encash. It has a lot more to offer in terms of business earnings and also grows as a stock market enthusiast.
Geojit Finance Franchise FAQ
Does Geojit have Sub Broker Model?
Owning to Geojit’s two decades-older names, their sub-broker model at present date is the lowest time taken model for candidates to get started in or enrol in. Geojit offers aspiring agencies and individuals with three business models to best choose according to their convenience.
Is Geojit have multiple Franchise models?
Geojit has in store something for everyone, they believe every individual works with a certain set of dynamic and thus to best fit everyone’s convenience the franchise has three business models- master franchise, sub-broker/ authorized person, and remisier.
What is Geojit Sub Broker Commission?
Geojit has sculpted different commission patterns for the three different business models which they offer. For the sub-broker model, the client share is around 50%-70% while Geojit finances take a 30%-50% share, for the master franchise the client share is 70-80% for the remisier it is 20% in the client’s share.
How much does Geojit Franchise Cost?
There are different costs associated with different business models – individuals are expected to pay Rs 50,000 – Rs 150,000 for the sub-broker model, around Rs 300000 – Rs 500000 for the master franchise and Rs 15000 for remisier.
Does Geojit have Partner Program?
Geojit is very welcoming to sub-brokers and business associates for them to be a part of Geojit’s finances. Their partner’s program is highly encouraging as the educational eligibility stands very low, thus opening a gateway for talented sub-brokers to be a part of this enormous franchise named Geojit.
What is Geojit Partners Sharing?
Geojit is known for showing their sub-broker union with high commission, as Geojit has different plans for every division the sharing of revenue is highly dependent on the business model an individual chooses to go with and enrol in.
Is Geojit Partner Program Free?
There is no partner program fee asked for any agency, instead, Geojit provides free services to their sub-brokers – software help, and CRM tools to help the sub-brokers in trading-related situations and has a better insight at analysis.
Does Geojit provide Training Assistance?
At Geojit one of the major benefits the sub-brokers will be getting is they not only provide high work transparency but also provide very kind of support to the individual agency in order offer them to run themselves better in the current economy.
How to Become Geojit Sub Broker?
Geojit has been repeatedly appreciated for having a minimal cost for their remisier mode, interested candidates only need to get a few important documents in hand to apply for the franchise online. Once you go through the registration process, as stated in this article and the eligibility is confirmed, Geojit personally calls individuals and guides them further about the verification process.
Does Geojit Franchise provide Support?
Apart from having a versatile set of business models to give an ample amount of choice o sub-brokers to choose from, Geojit also provide a tremendous amount of support to its partners. Candidates can not only lucrative commissions but as well can expect all sorts of support from the company.
To find more sub-broker franchise reviews: click on the links below
|Motilal Oswal Franchise
|K R Choksey Franchise
|PayTM Money Franchise
|JM Financial Franchise
|Parasram Holdings Franchise
Start your Broking Business with Geojit Finance
|Top Full Service Broker in India
|Best Discount Broker in India
|Top 10 Broking Franchises in India
|Best Stock Broker in India
|Stock Broker Comparison
|Best Demat Account
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India