JM Financial Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner Review
JM Financial Franchise is among one of the most prominent non banking financial services proving corporations that cater to a really wide variety of clients across an array of products and services ranging from Investment Banking, Mortgage Lending, Asset Management & more.
As of today’s article we will concentrate all our focus on dissecting JM FInancial Sub Broker Program including their story of origin, the respective business models, office space and other relevant assets, their set of eligibility criteria, revenue sharing model and more.
JM Financial Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|JM Financial Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.2/10|
About JM Financial Franchise
JM Financial Franchise has been serving as a fully integrated non banking financial services provider and brokerage house within the country since the year 1973 when they were incorporated within the commercial jurisdiction of the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra by their patron Nimesh Kampani.
The franchiser has ever since evolved into a national trading and broking giant thus serving plethora of clients throughout the country across various exchanges and indices.
They have registered themselves as members of the National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange, MCX and the NCDEX as well.
They claim to be currently serving more than 80,000 (eighty thousand) clients nationally at the present.
JM Financial Franchise specifically takes 20 days of time to activate a new Sub Broker’s code and 40 days in order to process and clear any dues with respect to the business.
Become an Authorized Person of JM Financial
Types of JM Financial Business Models
You will be able to conclude the fact that JM Financial Franchise does not engage themselves within Remisier or the Referral Programs.
However, it must also be clear to you by now that they do distribute the rights to their Master Franchise as well as Sub Brokerage firms.
- Master Franchise
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
JM Financial Master Franchise Model
This specific business model was developed in order to make sure that the business associates of JM Financial Franchise who are engaged with the franchiser under the Master Franchise Model gain complete and uninterrupted business dominance related to the several financial products and services being offered on behalf of the franchiser themselves over a specified geographical area.
Benefits of JM Financial Master Franchise
- Registering oneself with the JM Financial Master Franchise program ensures that you get complete business dominance over a certain area bound by geographical boundaries. In other words the JM Financial Master Franchise owners can have full control over a district, small town and at times even cities.
- Being a member of the JM Financial Franchise’s Master Franchise program also ensures that the respective business partners of the franchiser never have to face any sort of direct competition in terms of business from fellow individuals or organizations working on behalf of the corresponding franchiser.
- Being a JM Financial Master Franchise rights owner means that the respective business partner of the corresponding franchiser gain a lot more shares from the franchiser in terms of revenue that is between 70 % – 80 % of the overall business executed by them on behalf of the franchiser themselves.
JM Financial Sub Broker or JM Financial Authorized Person
JM Financial Sub Broker business model is yet another opportunity that has been granted to the prospective business partners by the franchiser themselves.
This particular set of business engagement program requires less investments from the respective business partners and also does not ensure area wise business dominance to them.
Nevertheless, it also ensures that the respective business partners have the provision to provide their respective clients with the exact same set of financial products and services as offered by the franchiser themselves along with a few added advantages at will.
Benefits of JM Financial Authorized Person
- Registering yourself as JM Financial Sub Broker means that you get almost all the benefits in terms of providing your respective customers with the same set of financial products and services as the Master Franchise owners while also having to making a lot less investment.
- Even the payout in terms of commission with respect to the revenue sharing model of the respective franchise is in fact, very good that is the commission varies from anything in between 50 % -70 %.
JM Financial Partner Revenue Sharing or JM Financial Sub Broker Commission
We have tried to present the aforementioned chart f contents in the simplest of way possible. As you must be able to observe for the chart above, JM Financial Franchise has a provision to share 50 % – 70 % of the overall revenue up on the business as generated by their respective Sub Brokers with them.
However, they do share a revenue of 70 % – 80 % on the overall business generated by their respective Master Franchise rights’ owners.
The variation in the overall revenue sharing model you can observe within the chart above can be credited to numerous factors including the arrangement the JM Financial Franchise has along with their respective business partners and the profit margin on the various financial products their respective business partners are able to sell including those that fall under equity, derivatives, currency and more.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||JM Financial’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||30% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||70% – 80%||30% – 40%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with JM Financial
JM Financial Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Just take a look at the aforementioned table of contents in order to get a complete understanding about JM Financial Franchise in terms of the initial investment they require from their respective business partners.
As you must be able to conclude from the aforementioned table, they specifically require their respective business partners interested in taking up the rights to their Master Franchise to spend an amount between Rs.300,000 (three lakhs) to Rs.500,000 (five lakhs) while the business partners interested in taking up their Sub Broker firm rights to spend an amount in between Rs.50,000 (fifty thousands) to Rs.3,00,000 (three lakhs).
Furthermore, there are a few more hidden investments required to be taken care of by the respective business partners that comes in the form of the charges required to acquire the relevant registrations and certifications required in order to fall under the eligibility criteria of the concerned franchiser.
Check this table below for better understanding of JM Financial Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.3,00,000 – Rs.5,00,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
JM Financial Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
JM Financial Franchise requires all of their respective business partners to have an office with at least 300 sq feet of space & at least three employees.
The partner must also have their very own research services, a proper internet connect for trading and communications purposes, trading terminals and at least a few active telephone lines.
JM Financial Sub Broker Offers
It can be easily concluded that JM Financial Franchise has only two specific offers to give out to their respective business partners in terms of Flexible Revenue Sharing model and Zero Revenue Sharing with Prepaid model.
The offers can easily be availed by all JM Financial Authorized Person once they register with JM Financial.
JM Financial Franchise or JM Financial Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to JM Financial, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
In order to fall under the eligibility criteria of JM Financial Franchise’s business partnership programs you must take care of the following:-
- Candidate must have an educational qualification of at least ten plus two.
- Should have a certificate under your name from NSIM.
- Candidate should have an experience of at least two consecutive years with regards to trading and broking activities.
- Have the basic knowledge of operating a few computer programs like Microsoft Excel.
How to become a JM Financial Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Registering yourself for the rights to JM Financial Franchise’s Master Franchise or Sub Broker firms is very easy. Just follow all the steps as we have mentioned underneath:-
- Look for a button that says “Become A Business Partner” at the end of this section and click on it.
- Fill up the form that pops up on your computer screen with the right details and upload it to the website.
- Upload a set of required documents already mentioned within this article before or look out for their respective list with the form itself.
- Wait for an authorized personnel to call you on behalf of the franchiser and grant you the rights to JM Financial Franchise’ Master Franchise or Sub Broker firm.
Documents required to become JM Financial Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- 2 passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Proof of DOB
- Canceled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Graduation certificate
- Receipt of the registration fee of SEBI
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Why Partner with JM Financial ?
There are several reasons to consider JM Financial Franchise to initiate the business in the field of stock trading and brokerage services. However, we have provided the list of a few to help you out:-
- JM Financial have been in the business since the year 1986 which means 33 years of consistent performance and active services. This fact can hep you to acquire new clients easily.
- The stock broker deemed a great choice for the new investors by experts due to their low-risk environment.
- Broking house provides a huge range of products and services to all of their respective traders as well as investors.
- JM Financial Sub broker program provides active marketing support to all of their respective business partners, thus helping them to establish their grounds firmly and grow the business over time.
- They provide all of their respective clients (even the ones that come under their respective business partners) with a proactive back office support. This ensures that the employees of their respective business partners can focus primarily on converting more and more business all the time.
- They have been known to provide excellent trading as well as advisory support to all of their respective clients (even the ones that come under their respective business partners).
JM Financial Franchise Conclusion
JM Financial Franchise is truly a one stop destination for all the investors looking forward to getting into the Indian stock trading and brokerage industry with firm support and years of explicit experience.
As a matter of fact, they are a great choice to go with in terms of the franchiser.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with JM Financial
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|