BMA Wealth Creators Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise is almost a decade and a half old franchiser that is rapidly rising above the ranks within the Indian stock trading and broking industry, thanks to their determination to serve their respective clients better every day and of course to the extremely determined research and advisory team.
We will confine our article’s motive to give you a detailed review of BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker Program in terms of their origin, the business models they have, the offers they lay out, their revenue sharing model & more.
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.2/10|
About BMA Wealth Creators Franchise
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise was brought in existence by their founder and patron Shiv Kumar Damani, Avinash Agarwalla, M B Devashrayi and Anubhav Bhatter in the year 2004 within the commercial jurisdiction of Kolkata, West Bengal.
The franchiser has ever since dedicated all their efforts and resources into evolving exponentially as a popular full service brokerage house throughout the nation.
As a matter of fact, their current expanse can be accounted to 40 (forty) different branches located across the nation with more than 7,000 (seven thousand) business partners and 10,00,000 (ten lakh) clients.
The franchiser takes up to 30 (thirty) days of time to generate a new Sub Broker’s code and up to 30 (thirty) days of time for the clearance of any outstanding payment on behalf of their respective partners in accordance with the business they execute.
Become an Authorized Person of BMA Wealth Creators
Types of BMA Wealth Creators Partnership Association
You must acknowledge the fact that BMA Wealth Creators Franchise does not engage themselves with any sort of business model in terms of Master Franchise, Remisier or Referral Program. Nevertheless, they do happen to distribute the rights to their Sub Broker business association program.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker or BMA Wealth Creators Authorised Person
Before we may move any further, this is of utmost importance for you to understand that BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker business association model is meant to cater to all the people or organizations who are interested in taking up the corresponding franchiser’s business rights.
They should be able to distribute their respective financial offerings in terms of products, services as well as the platforms that the franchiser has come up with in the past few years to their respective clients.
This particular business association model has, in fact, been developed so as to ensure that the respective business partners of the corresponding franchiser never ever have to worry about sharing their respective clientele with other authorities working on behalf of the franchiser.
Benefits of Being BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker
Owning the rights to one of BMA Wealth Creators’ Sub Broker franchisees does in fact, come with a lot of perks. Nevertheless, we have only listed the ones that seem to have the most enigmatic impact in here:-
- The application asking for the rights to being one of the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Brokers can be put forward at an exceptionally reasonable price of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) and goes on to vary at most at Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakhs).
- BMA Wealth Creators, as a fully integrated non banking financial services provider and a broking house, has worked really hard for well more than a decade to build up a reputation, that is both, credible as well as draws in more clients for them as well as their respective business partners.
- The revenue sharing model being followed by BMA Wealth Creators Franchise has a hefty payout for their respective business partners. As a matter of fact, they typically pay off 60 % – 80 % of the overall revenue generated by their respective business partners in the form of commission.
- BMA Wealth Creators Franchise has a reputation for providing extremely amazing support to their respective business partners in the form of promotion, training, sales as well as business operation.
- The brokerage charges as levied by BMA Wealth Creators Franchise from their respective customers from throughout the nation is, in fact, rather less as compared to their respective competitors. This fact can also be brought into use by the BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker firms in order to fetch higher number of clients.
BMA Wealth Creators Partner Revenue Sharing or BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker Commission
We believe that you should have a really good understanding of the BMA Wealth Creators Franchise’s wealth or revenue sharing model by now.
Nevertheless, if you still have any doubts, then do understand this fact that the corresponding franchiser gives away 60 % – 80 % of the overall business generated by their respective business partners as commission.
The variation of 20 % you can spot within the shared revenue is primarily caused by the fact that selling different asset classes fetches the corresponding franchise different profit margin. Another reason for the variation in the sharing of the revenue could be a result of the particular set of arrangements the respective business partners have with the corresponding franchiser.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||BMA’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with BMA Wealth Creators
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
You might remember how we mentioned the initial investment requirement in case of BMA Wealth Creators Franchise to be rather less earlier in this article.
As a matter of fact, anyone or any organization interested I taking up the rights of the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Brokerage house can do so by applying for the same with a rather minuscule Security Deposit of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) which can however go to as much as Rs, 2,00,000 (two lakhs).
You must also beware of the few hidden charges involved in the entire procedure though.
What we are trying to say is that, the corresponding franchiser does have some strict regulations in terms of their respective business partners have a few mandatory registrations as well as certifications in order to fall within the eligibility criteria of the corresponding franchiser.
In order to acquire these registrations and certifications, the applying party needs to take care of the required charges all by themselves, thus increasing the value of the initial investment capital.
Check this table below for better understanding of BMA Wealth Creators Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise are very strict when it comes to having expectations from their respective business partners in terms of infrastructure.
As a matter of fact, they deem all of their respective business partners to have an internet connection stable as well as strong enough in order to seamlessly execute multiple online trading activities.
Along with it, they require day to day communications requirements, some active telephone lines in order to commence uninterrupted trades over telephonic calls while also helping the respective clients.
An office space with a minimum of 100 sq ft area and a staff of minimum one person.
BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker Offers
Do understand this simple fact that BMA Wealth Creators Franchise primarily lays down certain offers for their respective clients only in terms of Flexible Revenue Sharing.
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise or BMA Wealth Creators Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to BMA Wealth Creators, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria of BMA Wealth Creators Franchise is a rather long list of requirements that are deemed mandatory by the corresponding franchiser in order for their respective clients to be able to apply for the franchisers’ business rights. Here is the complete list in accordance to the franchise:-
- Applicant, during the time of application for BMA Wealth Creators Franchise’s business rights must have a certification accredited to their name by the NSIM.
- An applicant, during the time of application for BMA Wealth Creators Franchise’s business rights must have an educational qualification equivalent to or more than ten plus two or intermediation.
- Applicant, during the time of application for BMA Wealth Creators Franchise’s business rights must have the complete understanding of various financial products such as the asset classes comprising of various equities, currencies, derivatives, commodities, options and futures.
- The applicant, during the time of application for BMA Wealth Creators Franchise’s business rights must have at least the basic knowledge with regards to the function and operation of certain computer programs like MS Excel.
- Applicant, during the time of application for BMA Wealth Creators Franchise’s business rights must have the hands on experience of dealing with active trading as well as broking activities for a minimum of two years in a row.
How to become a BMA Wealth Creators Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Applying for the BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker’s business model is in fact, very easy and can be conducted within a few minutes. All it takes is a few steps:-
- Search and click a button at the end of this part that states “Become a Business Partner”.
- Doing so will open up a new form with a lot of blank spaces. You will be required to submit the form after filling up all the relevant information with mandatory mark on it.
- The next step you will be required to submit the set of certain documents as required for registration. The list of the documents required are provided below.
- After you end up completing all the steps as mentioned above, you will receive a call from one of the franchise representatives who will help you with the last few formalities and grant you the rights to commence business on behalf of the franchise itself.
Documents required to become BMA Wealth Creators Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Investment Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Cancelled Cheque
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
- SEBI Registration Certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Why Partner with BMA Wealth Creators?
Being a BMA Wealth Creators Sub Broker comes with many benefits such as:-
- The goodwill of the corresponding franchise can be leveraged into getting many more clients for and by the Sub Brokers.
- This program has been known to provide proactive support like Marketing, Trading, Back Office and Advisory.
- The corresponding franchise has also been known to host superb training activities and session for their partners.
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise Conclusion
BMA Wealth Creators Franchise has proven by serving to all of their clients with the best in class services.
The sub broker program also helping them generate humongous profits through informed and well timed investments.
They have also proven their mettle in being a prominent franchiser by serving more than 7,000 business partners across India.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with BMA Wealth Creators
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|