YES Securities Franchise which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yes Bank have high skilled research services where the research team is found updating daily about the performance of India Markets vs. global markets, sectoral indices and IPOs by publishing reports on them.
YES Securities is one of the latest entrants in the stock market franchise business started with a lot of motivation and enthusiasm and in the last 6 years the company had achieved many milestones.
This article will mainly focus on YES Securities Sub Broker Program and its business model, revenue sharing structure, security deposit investment, offers and much more.
Yes Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Yes Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.2/10|
About Yes Securities Franchise
Yes Securities is probably the best full service broker available in India. This is a public based company which was founded by Prasanth Prabhakaran in 2013.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the company takes 30 days to successfully activate the SB Code whereas the company takes the payout time of 31 days for the sub broker.
Become an Authorized Person of Yes Securities
Types of Yes Securities Partnership Association
The Banking Broker has all 3 major business models –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
- Master franchise
Yes Securities Sub Brokers or Yes Securities Authorized Person
Yes Securities provides sub brokers or business partners or Authorised Person (AP) to all its clients. The sub brokers in order to deal with securities are required to have a license or a Registration Certificate from SEBI.
Yes Securities levy a security deposit with maximum Rs 50,000 which may go up to Rs 100,000 whereas the revenue collection shared by the sub brokers ranges between 50% and 70%.
Benefits of the Yes Securities Sub Broker Model:
- Sub brokers are offered free training on all the Yes Securities products.
- The high percentage of the brokerage that is generated by the clients is received by the Sub broker or Partner whereas the low brokerage percentage will be offered to the franchiser.
- Yes Securities offers all kind of supports like Marketing support, Back-office support, Trading Support, Advisory Support.
Yes Securities Master Franchise
Master franchising denotes to a form of franchisor-franchisee relationship where the master franchisee for a specified territory becomes a mini-franchisor.
The master franchisee needs to pay minimum Rs 200,000 which may exceed up to Rs 500,000. Master franchisee receives revenue collection that ranges between 75% and 80%.
Benefits of the Yes Securities Master Franchise:
- The profits that are gained from the master franchisee is one of the benefits of master franchising since the master franchisee gets a significant percentage of initial franchise and for training, recruitment and providing support to the franchisees.
- A master franchisee takes the complete control over running the business empire and with that he/she is also supervising the franchisees.
- The master franchise has another interesting advantage which is hiring skilled employees who can assist the master franchisee with managing business.
- As the master franchisee continues to expand the business, they build equity and value.
Yes Securities Partner Program or Remisier
The remisiers or Commissioned Dealer’s Representative is responsible for any loss that is suffered by the stock broking company and they would require posting deposit to recover client’s losses.
The security deposit that has been levied by Yes Securities is Rs 20,000. The revenue sharing percentage enjoyed by the remisier is 20%.
Benefits of the Yes Securities Partner Program:
- The remisier of Yes Securities are needed to pay very low initial investment.
- Remisier receives attractive commission of 20% from Yes Securities.
- The on-boarding process of remisier is very easy and time consuming.
Yes Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Yes Securities Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model of YES Securities comprises of Master Franchise, Sub broker and Remisier.
The Master franchise is offered revenue that ranges between 75% and 80% whereas the sub brokers are enjoyed with revenue collection ranging between 50% and 70%.
The remisier are offered with revenue of 20% but there is no revenue offered with referral program.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Yes Securities Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 70%||50% – 30%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 80%||25% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Yes Securities
Yes Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Yes Securities levies a security deposit of maximum Rs.200,000 which may exceed up to Rs.500,000.
The sub brokers are needed to pay an initial security deposit ranging between Rs.50,000 and Rs.100,000 whereas the remisier needs to deposit only Rs.20,000.
There is no referral program available under the section of the security deposit model.
Check this table below for better understanding of Yes Securities Brokers Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.200,000 – Rs.500,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Yes Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Yes Securities is a reputed stock broking house and they most definitely would not like anyone or anything jeopardize that reputation.
The Company has high expectations from the sub broker and expects them to maintain the standard and stature of the company by possessing a decent office setup of minimum 300 square foot.
Basic hygiene of the office should be maintained along with providing minimum 3 employees at the office. There should be smooth internet connection which can make the work of the sub brokers easier.
A proper telephone line is required to contact with the clients and there must be advanced user-friendly trading terminals.
Yes Securities Sub Broker Offers
- The company does not allow zero deposit scheme to the sub brokers or business partner.
- No low security deposit is offered for the sub brokers.
- The revenue sharing in the Yes Securities is very flexible.
- The flat revenue sharing is not available in the company.
- The scheme ‘Zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ is not offered by the company.
Yes Securities Franchise or Yes Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Yes Securities unlike other stock broking houses prescribes a welcoming policy to make sure the interested candidate does not face any difficulty while sharing their ventures. Below are provided the basic guideline or eligibility criteria:
- The interested candidate should be a resident of India.
- All the candidates are required to be minimum 21 years old.
- The basic criteria like name, age, phone number, address, etc needs to be fulfilled.
- About education qualification, the candidate will pass higher secondary level while the candidate with graduation certificate will have an added benefit.
- One of the most mandatory criteria is that the candidate has a license or registration certificate with SEBI.
- There should be atleast 1-2 years of experience with handling financial products’ business. However an experience with a sub broker will be an added benefit.
- The priority is given to the candidates who show aggressiveness I the sales
- The candidate must not have any kind of criminal offence otherwise the candidate will get disqualified.
- The candidate is expected to have a strong understanding of the whole stock broking industry.
- He/she must have the basic knowledge on computer.
- Possessing an office area is a must for the candidates who are applying for sub brokership.
How to become a Yes Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To become a sub broker, Yes Securities prescribes the following simple steps:
- The candidate at first will fill up the form available in the company’s website with putting all the correct details.
- The executive of the company after that will place a call to the candidate to know further about the interests and the candidate’s expectations and the details are then verified.
- After verification process, an appointment with be fixed between the Yes Securities team and the candidate where they will discuss on topics like revenue sharing percentage, business models, support provided from company’s end, security deposit investment, company’s expectations, offers.
- Post the discussion, the candidate will be asked to sign on the agreement paper and submit some of the mandatory documents.
- After executing the agreement, a sub broker ID will be given to the sub broker and after that they can operate the account.
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Why Partner with Yes Securities?
- The Company Franchise has business models including Master Franchise, sub broker and remisier.
- The franchiser is a large organization and thus it supports the sub broker with marketing support like providing leaflets, hoardings, banners.
- The Franchise Company offers dealing training, Acquisition training and product training to the sub brokers and the clients.
- The revenue sharing model of Yes Securities is attractive where the revenue for master franchise goes up to 80%, revenue for sub broker goes up to 70% and the remisier is 20%.
Yes Securities Franchise Conclusion
The Company Franchise is a complete package offering attractive revenue sharing model.
The Franchise Company had put up an infrastructure requirement in such a way that shows how promising they can be for the clients.
The Company Franchise provides help to the sub brokers with all sorts of supports and training.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Yes Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
*T&C Applied. To know more, please fill up the form and get the call from Yes Securities, immediately.