Asit C Mehta Franchise is one of the most trusted names with the investors and traders acquainted with the Indian trading and broking industry.
Lead by a group of financial maestros, the corresponding franchiser has climbed up the ladders of recognition and success through sheer determination.
Nevertheless, praising the achievements of the franchiser is not within of the primary objective of our article today.
As a matter of fact, we have scribbled down this particular article with the notion to review Asit C Mehta Sub Broker Program in terms of their origin, offers, the business models, revenue sharing, deposits & more.
Asit C Mehta Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Asit C Mehta Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||7.0/10|
About Asit C Mehta Franchise
Asit C Mehta Franchise was established as a fully integrated non banking financial services provider and a brokerage firm around the year 1986 by their founder Asit C Mehta in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The franchiser has been lead by a team of financial maestros since the very beginning, pertaining to which they helped many individuals as well as organizations gain a lot of profits within the Indian stock trading and broking industry.
As a matter of fact, they claim to be serving more than 2,00,000 (two lakh) clients in the present. Furthermore, the corresponding franchiser is a rather reputed brand associated with the BSE and the NSE and recognized depository partner of the CDSL.
Nevertheless, coming down to the time required by the corresponding franchiser to activate a new Sub Broker’s code and process the outstanding payment for the business done by their business partners on their behalf, they take 28 (twenty eight) days and 45 (forty five) days respectively.
Become an Authorized Person of Asit C Mehta
Types of Asit C Mehta Investment Business Models
Asit C Mehta Franchise has been known to offer their commercial rights to people and organizations likewise in two distinct business association models that is Sub Broker and Remisier only.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Asit C Mehta Sub Broker or Asit C Mehta Authorised Person Model
Asit C Mehta Sub Broker business association model has been designed to serve as the primary source of engagement in between the corresponding franchiser as well as their prospective business partners.
Although, this business model does not guarantee any kind of area wise business dominance of the respective business partners, it still pays off a good revenue in terms of commission on behalf of all the business generated by a particular business associate on behalf of the franchiser.
Benefits of Being Asit C Mehta Sub Broker Program
Getting involved along with the Asit C Mehta Sub Broker business association program has a lot of perks involved with it. Nevertheless, we have tried to put out the most lucrative ones below for you:-
- Asit C Mehta Franchise has been executing business within the domains of the Indian stock trading and broking industry for over 30 (thirty) years in a row. This can be used as a leverage by their respective business associates to seize more business.
- Being a part of the Asit C Mehta Sub Broker business association model ensures that the respective business associates of the corresponding franchise receive a good pay out in terms of the commission generated over the cumulative business executed by the respective business associates.
- As an experienced franchiser, Asit C Mehta Franchise provides their respective business associates with a lot of business related support across many verticals, including trading, dealing, marketing as well as client acquisition.
Asit C Mehta Investment Remisier Model
The Asit C Mehta Remisier program is yet another business model put forward by the corresponding franchiser in order to cater to the needs of those people who prefer to work alone or do not want to spend as much as the Sub Broker program.
Nevertheless, the owners of the rights to this particular business association program do get to distribute the very same financial products, services and the access to the franchiser’s trading platform to their respective clients on behalf of the franchiser themselves as any Sub Broker business associate of the franchiser.
In other words, this business model seeks the involvement of the engaging associates more like freelancing agents of a particular company.
Benefits of Being Asit C Mehta Investment Remisier Program
Getting to acquire the business rights of the Asit C Mehta’s Remisier program also have a few benefits for their respective business partners like:-
- Remisier getting involved with the company under this specific business engagement model do not need to pay as much their Sub Broker counterparts.
- The respective remisier getting involved with the company under this specific business engagement model have the complete freedom to execute business I accordance to their own convenience and will without having to meet any kind of financial targets set by the corresponding franchise themselves.
- Business partners getting involved with the company under this specific business engagement model do not have to comply with any of the requirements put forward by the corresponding franchiser in terms of infrastructural requirements.
Asit C Mehta Partner Revenue Sharing or Asit C Mehta Sub Broker Commission
Just like their requirements in terms of the Security Deposit, Asit C Mehta Franchise has distinct but strict policies with regards to their respective business partners considering the type of the business association they are into.
The corresponding franchiser typically pays off 60 % – 75 % of the overall revenue generated against the cumulative business generated by their respective business partners who are bound to the franchiser under the Sub Broker program.
However, if a person is bound to the corresponding franchiser under the Remisiser business association model, then the franchiser pays only 10 % – 25 % of the overall business they generate on behalf of the franchiser as the commission.
Nevertheless, this must be considered that the franchiser does pay off a lot better in terms of commission as compared to their competitors especially to their Remisiers.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Asit’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||40% – 25%|
|Remisier||10% – 25%||90% – 75%|
Start your Broking Business with Asit C Mehta Investment
Asit C Mehta Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Asit C Mehta Franchise is very strict about their requirements in terms of the initial investments on behalf of their respective business associates.
As a matter of fact, they require the people or organization willing to take up the business rights to their Sub Broker Firms to pay a Security Deposit of Rs.50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 and the people willing to take up the commercial rights to their Remesier program to pay a security deposit of Rs.10,000 to Rs.30,000.
Nonetheless, the initial investment is not only co fined up to the security deposit required by the Franchiser but also includes the payments required to acquire certain certifications and registrations deemed mandatory by the corresponding franchiser along with a number of other investments (in case of Sub Brokers) like owning or renting of office space, staff salary etc.
Check this table below for better understanding of Asit C Mehta Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
|Remisier||Rs.10,000 – Rs.30,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Asit C Mehta Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Asit C Mehta Franchise strictly deems that any prospective business associate of theirs has at least an office area of 150 sq ft, minimum staff size of two people.
Along with it, they should provide research services, internet connection worth relying on for trading and communications purposes, trading terminals as per the industry trend and an active telephone line.
Asit C Mehta Sub Broker Offers
Asit C Mehta Franchise has merely two type of offers that they extend for the sake of their respective business associates that is, a provision for 10,000 initial deposit and flexible revenue sharing plan.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Asit C Mehta Franchise or Asit C Mehta Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Asit C Mehta, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The list pertaining to the eligibility criteria of Asit C Mehta Franchise in terms of either being the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker or Remisier goes as follows:-
- Applicant must have an educational qualification equivalent to or more than ten plus two or intermediation before or during the time of putting in the application requesting the franchiser to grant the respective business rights.
- The applicant must have a stronghold on the matters relating to various stock trading and broking activities especially with the corresponding franchiser’s set of financial products and services before or during the time of putting in the application requesting the franchiser to grant the respective business rights.
- Applicant must have an experience equivalent to or more than two consecutive years within the domain of active stock trading and broking before or during the time of putting in the application requesting the franchiser to grant the respective business rights.
- Candidate must have a certificate accredited to their name by the NSIM before or during the time of putting in the application requesting the franchiser to grant the respective business rights.
- It will be considered better for the applicant to have proper communications and persuasion skills before or during the time of putting in the application requesting the franchiser to grant the respective business rights.
- Applicant must have the basic knowledge of how to operate certain programs based on computer to take care of basic analytical and operational activities before or during the time of putting in the application requesting the franchiser to grant the respective business rights.
How to become a Asit C Mehta Sub broker or Authorized Person?
If you have been longing to join in the business in the domain of Indian stock trading and broking industry but couldn’t find yourself the right fit in terms of the proper franchiser than joining the business with Asit C Mehta Franchise will definitely be the right choice for you.
Just follow all our instructions as mentioned below and you’ll acquire the corresponding franchiser’s business rights in no time:-
- There is a button within this article, specifically at the bottom of this section, locate and click “Become Sub Broker”.
- You will find a new form opening up on your computer screen as soon as you do so. Read through the entire form, fill up all the mandatory sections with the right set of information and submit it on to the website.
- You will also be needed to upload a few documents needed by the franchiser. The list to all the required documents have been shred within this article itself. However, you may also look up for the list within the form.
- Once you have gone through all the steps as mentioned above in the exact same manner, you will be contacted up on by one of the corresponding franchiser’s representatives who will help you complete the final set of formalities and acquire the business rights to the franchisers various business model.
Documents required to become Asit C Mehta Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Cancelled Cheque
- GST Registration
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Academic Certificates
- Investment Proof
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Asit C Mehta?
There are several reasons to join in Asit C Mehta Franchise as a business partner. Nonetheless, we have tried to list down the most lucrative ones below:-
- Being a business associate of the Asit C Mehta Franchise will help you fetch more clients easily. The broking house have been actively serving their respective clients across the country for more than 30 years.
- Asit C Mehta Franchise have been known to provide their respective business partners with valuable marketing support.
- Asit C Mehta Sub Broker as a brokerage house is hugely popular with their respective clients. They does not require their clients to maintain any sort of Margin Money. This also helps in getting ever more clients.
- The broking franchise has also been helpful in terms of providing with Back Office Support. Along with it they are providing Trading Support, Advisory Support, Dealing Training and Acquisition Training.
Asit C Mehta Franchise Conclusion
Asit C Mehta Franchise is one the best trading and brokerage franchisers within the nation.
Given their support system for their respective business partners and their zeal to always serve their respective clients better.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Asit C Mehta
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|