Today, we talk about Fortune Trading Franchise. As the name suggests, the broking company exists for serving the very purpose of creating fortune for their respective clients and business partners.
The corresponding franchiser claims to be the pioneers of effective training. Anyway, we will not put in a lot of efforts to praise them. Instead, we will seek to review them on the basis of various parameters.
The review will consist of a short version of their origin story and their approach towards distributing their respective business authority.
This review will also consist of Fortune Trading Sub Broker Program Review, its revenue sharing models, the offers and other relevant support they provide to their respective business partners and a detailed list of all the criteria they seek their respective business partners to abide by.
Fortune Trading Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Fortune Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.8/10|
About Fortune Trading Franchise
Fortune Trading Franchise was established with a vision to make fortune through proper capital investments for their clients.
The corresponding franchiser was incorporated in the year 2004 within the commercial jurisdiction Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
They realized their existence due to the consistent efforts and determination of their founder K. Narayana Moorthy.
It has already been 25 (twenty five) years since they initiated their operations and every single day they have strived to become a better version of themselves by providing their respective clients and business partners with best in class service and advisory.
The corresponding franchiser boasts about all of their services, especially the kind of training they provide. As a matter of fact, they take pride in their training team.
The team is responsible for staying up to date about the ins and outs of the market including the minuscule details and the minutest fluctuations.
They are also very proud of their support team who readily takes care of all the difficulties faced by their respective clients and business partners.
Speaking of which, the franchiser requires a time of 31 (thirty one) days to issue a new Sub Broker’s code to their respective business partners.
Furthermore, they also require a time of 3 – 4 weeks to be able to clear out any kind of outstanding payments with regards to their business partners.
Become an Authorized Person of Fortune Trading
Types of Fortune Trading Business Models
In order to distribute their respective business rights, Fortune Trading Franchise relies only on two distinct business models, that is the Fortune Trading Sub Broker business model and the Fortune Trading Remisier business model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
- Referral Program
Fortune Trading Sub Broker or Fortune Trading Authorized Person
The Fortune Trading Sub Broker business model is a very good approach of the franchiser to attract and engage the relevant business partners.
They bring this business model to practical use in order to reach out to the new and interested business associates who are willing to take the responsibility of developing their respective business in return for a handsome share of the generated revenue.
In other words, this business model ensures that the more business one generates on behalf of the franchiser, the better shot they have at earning more profits.
The Fortune Trading Sub Broker model also allows the business partners to give out additional services to their respective clients as per their own convenience.
However, this must also be understood that this business model does not guarantee any kind of business monopoly to the engaging partners over any geographical or political location whatsoever.
Benefits of Fortune Trading Authorized Person
Getting associated with the Fortune Trading Sub Broker business model can prove to be very profitable. In fact, these are some of the best benefits this business model has to offer:-
- It guarantees complete business re-distribution rights. In other words, the people or organizations getting involved with Fortune Trading as per the Sub Broker business model get the complete freedom to distribute any and all of the financial products and services (that the franchiser has) to their respective clients.
- It allows the business partners to use the corresponding franchiser’s name for commercial purposes. Simply putting, the business partners are allowed to capitalize the reputation of the franchiser for acquiring more clients.
- It grants humongous benefits in the form of huge chunks of commission. Simple putting, the franchiser does not limit the business value that can be generated by their respective business partners. They also pay off great commission rates. This means that generating more business will bring in more profits to the business partners.
Fortune Trading Referral Program
The Fortune Trading’ Referral program is just another tactical move that lets the franchiser acquire more business partners and clients through limited efforts.
In other words, this business model does not have any special requirements for engagement. It does not require the business partners to even pay off any security deposit whatsoever.
Moreover, this business model can be used to make some quick income. all you need to do is refer any prospective client or business partner to Fortune Trading Franchise.
You will be rewarded with a certain amount once any of your references gets converted into real time business for the franchiser.
The best thing about this business model is that it can be used as many times as one likes without any kind of restrains attached to it.
Benefits of Fortune Trading Referral Program
Just like the Sub Broker business model, Fortune Trading Referral Program also has a lot to offer. Here is a list of the best benefits it gives:-
- It does not require any kind of commitment whatsoever. Simply putting, all one needs to do in order to take advantage of this amazing business plan is to refer the prospective business partners or clients and enjoy the commission up on conversion.
- Unlike the Sub Broker business model, it does not require the engaging parties to follow any specific set of criteria.
- The initial investment or the security deposit required to get the rights to use this business model is absolutely zero. This means that there are absolutely no scope of loss in this.
Fortune Trading Partner Revenue Sharing or Fortune Trading Sub Broker Commission
The revenue sharing model that Fortune Trading Franchise follow, is very easy to understand. They practically give away around 60 % – 80 % of the revenue generated up on the business executed by their business partners as commission.
Please note that this particular revenue sharing scheme is valid only for the Sub Brokers working on behalf of Fortune Trading Franchise.
Nonetheless, the corresponding franchiser also pays off a sum of Rs. 2,500 (two thousand five hundred) to the people who give referrals up on conversions.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Fortune Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||20% – 40%|
|Referral Program||Rs. 2,500||NA|
Start your Broking Business with Fortune Trading
Fortune Trading Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Fortune Trading Franchise typically requires their business partners taking up the Sub Broker business model rights to pay an amount worth Rs. 25,000 (twenty five thousand) to Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) at the time of registration.
If you take a sharp look, you will be able to determine that the initial value of the security deposit is in fact, very low as compared to the usual market demands.
Moreover, you must also understand that the corresponding franchiser has set the slab value in order to keep the overall benefits different for the business partners paying different security deposits.
In simple words, the more one pays in terms of security deposit, the better benefits they get to enjoy. There is yet another thing that you must know.
The corresponding franchiser does not seek any kind of security deposit from the people using the Referral program.
Check this table below for better understanding of Fortune Trading Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Fortune Trading Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The Franchise strictly needs all of their Sub Brokers to have an office with the minimum area of 100 sq ft, at least one employee, their own research services , an active internet connection and a few trading terminals in order to commence business on their behalf.
Fortune Trading Sub Broker Offers
The only offers being granted by Fortune Trading Franchise to their respective business associates are Zero Deposit and Flexible Revenue Sharing facilities.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Fortune Trading Franchise or Fortune Trading Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Fortune Trading, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Fortune Trading Franchise is very strict in filtering their respective business partners. For this, they require the applying candidates to abide by the following criteria:-
- An educational qualification equivalent to or more than ten plus two during registration.
- An experience of two or more consecutive years while serving in trading and broking related activities during the time of registration.
- A certificate accredited by the NSIM during the time of registration.
- Complete knowledge of all the financial products and services that the franchiser deals in.
- Basic knowledge of operating a few computer programs for analytical and operational purposes like MS Excel.
How to become a Fortune Trading Sub broker or Authorized Person?
If getting your hands on the business rights of Fortune Trading Franchise is all that you seek, then you have come to the right place. Just follow these simple steps and you will get what you desire:-
- You’ll find a button at the end of this section that states “Become a business partner/associate”. Click on it and a form will appear.
- Fill up the form with relevant and verifiable information.
- Submit the form and a few other required documents (as mentioned above) on to the website.
- Wait for a call from the franchiser to get their business rights.
Documents required to become Fortune Trading Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- GST Registration
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- PAN Card
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Fortune Trading?
There are numerous reasons to become a business partner of the Fortune Trading Franchise. here the list of just a few of them:-
- They have stronghold especially within the southern parts of India. So, if you too belong to those parts, then having them as your franchiser can be of great use.
- They offer three rather distinct inline trading platforms. This can be used to acquire more clients.
- Their Dealing Training, Acquisition Training and Products Training are some of the best within the entire industry.
Fortune Trading Conclusion
As far as our verdict is concerned, we believe that Fortune Trading Franchise can serve as a brilliant business franchiser and a profitable one at that.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Fortune Trading
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|