Standard Chartered Securities Franchise is a subsidiary of the international bank – Standard Chartered Securities Bank. They have been in the Stock Broking business since last 25 years and have established themselves as one of the top Brokers of the country.
Today, we would be reviewing their Business Partnership strategy which means their Sub broker models and methods of working with them.
This article would provide you deep insights about Standard Chartered Securities Sub Broker models, what benefits and offers does a Sub Broker get from them, what are the initial deposit amounts and also the infrastructure cost involved and also on what kind of trading platforms do they deal in.
Standard Chartered Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Standard Chartered Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About Standard Chartered Securities Franchise
Standard Chartered Securities is a Full service Public Broker established in Mumbai, Maharashtra by Nitin Kapadia in the year 1994.
It was originally named as UTI Securities Limited and post-acquisition by Standard Chartered Securities Bank in 2008, it was named Standard Chartered Securities.
They have registered with all the major exchanges of the country namely BSE, NSE MCX, CDSL and NSDL as well.
They deal with a large range of products like Equities, Currency, Derivatives, Commodities, IPO, Debentures, Fixed Deposits, Bonds and Mutual Funds as well.
Hence as a Sub Broker, you will have ample of opportunities and products to sell to your customers. The company has a fairly large network of more than 9 branches in 8 locations and has a widespread presence across the country.
If you are interested in joining them as a Sub Broker, the entire process would take about 31 days as the code activation takes that much time atleast.
Also, once you start with the business transactions, the turn around time for payment would take around 3-4 weeks as well, which means it will be more of a monthly cycle.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Standard Chartered Securities
Types of Standard Chartered Securities Business Models
Standard Chartered Securities has come up with two different modes of partnership with the people who would want to collaborate with them.
Let us understand what are these two partnership models and what do they have in store for you as a business seeker:
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Standard Chartered Securities Sub Broker or Standard Chartered Securities Authorized Person
With Standard Chartered Securities, a Sub Broker will be given complete access to the company’s trading platforms and portals and he will be able to operate with complete authority on behalf of the company.
He can add customers in his portfolio and enable trade through the company. He will have to register with Standard Chartered Securities and get the license done before that.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Securities Authorized Person
Working with Standard Chartered Securities has its own benefits for the Sub Broker as well as the Remisier, let’s have a look at few of them:
- Being a seasoned player and lot of goodwill that the Parent company has created over the years, Standard Chartered Securities is considered to be a renowned name in the Securities business.
- The company has a very strong Research and analysis team who keeps a close watch on market updates and regularly sends notifications to customers
- The account opening process with Standard Chartered Securities is very simple and fast
- They provide complete marketing and campaigning support to the Sub brokers
- The Flexible Revenue sharing model also lures a lot of Sub Brokers.
Standard Chartered Securities Remisier
A Remisier is similar to an agent or an advisor working for the Stock broker on commission basis.
Anyone, who has basic knowledge of the stock broking industry can enroll as a Remisier and can start earning by adding clients to his portfolio.
Benefits of Standard Chartered Securities Remisier:
Apart from all the above benefits that a Sub Broker gets, a Remisier enjoys some more additional benefits while working with Standard Chartered Securities:
- The company does not give any fixed minimum targets to the Remisier; it is his sole discretion as to how much he wants to earn
- The complete traning regarding the products and services is provided by the company
- Access to the broker’s trading portals and platforms is provided
Standard Chartered Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Standard Chartered Securities Sub Broker Commission
Standard Chartered Securities values its Sub Brokers and all business partners very much and realizes that they are in business because of their business partners only.
Hence they ensure that all their business partners get their due credit worthy enough to their job.
They share around 50% – 75% of the revenue generated by the Sub broker with the Sub Broker itself and the variation amount depends upon the volume of work of that particular Sub broker.
This means that a Sub broker who has a large client base and can ensure large volumes of business can actually strike a deal for a higher revenue sharing.
The Remisier gets a flat 20% commission for each deal that he cracks.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Standard Chartered’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Zerodha Franchise||Motilal Oswal Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|ICICI Direct Franchise||Upstox Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|HDFC Securities Franchise||Tradebulls Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Standard Chartered Securities
Standard Chartered Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
When you plan to setup a franchise or business partnership with any organization, you need to have some kind of security deposit kept in the company’s custody as a guarantee or safe guard incase anything goes wrong.
Similarly with Standard Chartered Securities as well, they have a minimum security deposit clause. For a Sub Broker, they need to keep anything between Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 as a security deposit and for a Remisier, the amount is a flat Rs. 20,000.
Now, the reason why there is a range for this amount when it comes to a Sub Broker is that each Sub broker would have their own portfolio and business expansion plan.
A mediocre Sub Broker with a nominal turnover can go for a minimum security deposit of Rs. 70,000 whereas a high volume trader would opt for a higher deposit and also enjoy higher benefits from the company.
Check this table below for better understanding of Standard Chartered Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.70,000 – Rs.250,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|SMC Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise||NJ Wealth Franchise|
|Shriram Insight Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise|
|Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise||IIFL Franchise|
Standard Chartered Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Being a multinational company, Standard Chartered Securities is extremely watchful about their selection of business Partners as well as the infrastructure that they use for the business.
They expect the Sub Broker to maintain some kind of basic hygiene as they are managing the franchise on behalf of the company.
The company needs them to maintain an office space of atleast 100 Sq Ft area. The Sub broker is supposed to have atleast one employee under him who could follow-up with customers and assist them in effective trading.
Also some important things like internet connection, landline connections, Trading terminals etc should also be provided by the Sub Broker.
Standard Chartered Securities Sub Broker Offers
Although Standard Chartered Securities is very famously known for being very lenient and considerate in their approach with the partners, but when it comes to some norms, they have their grounds clear.
They don’t entertain a Zero Deposit policy of a 10k Initial deposit as well as they want the Sub broker to invest some percentage or capital in the business.
It definitely has a Flexible Revenue sharing model and are open to negotiate with all the Sub Brokers. They also don’t indulge in Flat revenue sharing model and neither are into Zero Revenue sharing with prepaid.
The offers can easily be availed by all Standard Chartered Securities Authorized Person once they register with Standard Chartered Securities.
Standard Chartered Securities Franchise or Standard Chartered Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Standard Chartered Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Every Stock Broking company would have their minimum eligibility criteria to join them and work in conjunction with them, similarly Standard Chartered Securities also has some norms to be adhered:
- You have to be well qualified to get registered as a Sub Broker. The minimum qualification required for being a Sub Broker is 10+2 completed.
- If you have good knowledge about the Stock Broking field, then that’s an added advantage for this role. If you also have some knowledge about various financial products like Equity, Currency, Derivatives, Commodities and also other products like Fixed Deposits, Insurance, Mutual Funds etc that would also add value
- You should have a SEBI certification on your name for trading rights
How to become a Standard Chartered Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Applying for the Sub Brokership with Standard Chartered Securities is not as tough as it might seem to be. As a matter of fact, it is quite easy and everything can be done online. You just need to follow some basic guidelines:
- On the company’s official website, you will find a button that specifically states “Become a Business Partner”.
- Once you get the button, click on it.
- As soon as you click on the tab, you will be directed to a new page wherein you will be required to fill up the entire form with the correct details, especially the ones that have a ‘mandatory’ or star mark on them. Here details like your full name, address, contact details, email id, location with pincode etc will be required.
- After you are done filling up the form you need to submit the form along with a few mandatory documents in order to validate the information entered by you
- On filling the form and uploading the documents, your registration is done.
- Thereafter, someone from the team of Standard Chartered Securities would contact you for verification and validation purpose. Once the verification process is over, they would themselves complete the remaining formalities.
Documents required to become Standard Chartered Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Copy of Pan Card
- Copy of Adhaar Card
- 4 passport size Photographs
- Copy of any Residence proof
- Income proof documents
- Proof of qualification – degree or marksheet
- SEBI Registration certificate
- Cancelled cheque
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Why Partner with Standard Chartered Securities?
There are many reasons why would you want to consider Standard Chartered Securities as your preferred business partner to grow your business with; here is the list of a few:-
- Their legendary twenty five years in the financial services industry speaks a lot about the company’s credibility and reputation that they have gained over the years. This is also indeed very helpful in acquiring new clients.
- Although being a reputed bank, they still don’t have an exhaustive list of requirements that they seek from their respective business partner.
- They also provide a lot of help to the Sub Brokers by doing active marketing campaigns time and again, thus helping them to acquire even more clients.
Standard Chartered Securities Conclusion
Standard Chartered Securities is a well known name in the financial industry and has made its mark in the last 25+ years.
The goodwill that they have earned can easily be leveraged by its partners and they can encash on that to grow their own business.
Their processes are also very stable and easy to function. They trading terminals are also very interesting and helpful for anyone to try out.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Religare Securities Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Jhaveri Securities Franchise|
|Reliance Securities Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||Jainam Share Consultants Franchise|
|Profitmart Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Indiabulls Ventures Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Standard Chartered Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|