KIFS Trade Franchise / Sub Broker / Partner Review – Deposits, Revenue & moreLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
KIFS Trade Franchise are one of the rare business houses in India catering across the domain of stock trading and broking services that has embraced change and the new way of tech friendly trading practices, irrespective of the fact that they have been in the industry for more than 30 (thirty) years.
Our first and foremost objective with regards to this particular article will be to evaluate and rate the KIFS Trade Sub Broker Program with respect to the story of their origin, different business models they engage themselves in, offers they put out for their respective business partners, services they offer to their respective business partners and most importantly the requirements and eligibility criteria they have set for their respective business partners to follow.
In short, this article will be of great help to you if you’re looking forward to get in depth knowledge about the franchiser or join them as one of their business associates.
KIFS Trade Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|KIFS Trade Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.4/10|
About KIFS Trade Franchise
KIFS Trade Franchise was formulated to function as a full service brokerage house by Jayesh Khandwala in the year 1995 following its incorporation within the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The corresponding franchiser is said to have gained over 1,00,000 (one lakh) clients in the last few years and boasts of having the best online trading platform there is within the country.
In fact, they typically claim their trading platform to be capable of handling well over 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) mapped clients with the capacity to perform at top notch levels even with 10,000 – 12,000 clients trading at the same time.
They require a time of 30 (thirty) days to generate a new Sub Broker’s code and 40 (forty) days to process any outstanding payments in terms of commission on behalf of their respective business associates.
Become an Authorized Person of KIFS Trade
Types of KIFS Trade Business Models
KIFS Trade Franchise does not involve themselves into any sort of business authority distribution models other than the Sub Broker model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
KIFS Trade Sub Broker or KIFS Trade Authorised Person Model
The KIFS Trade Sub Broker business authority distribution model was brought into implementation in order to help out all those people or organizations who might be interested in taking up the business authority and responsibility on behalf of the corresponding franchiser and thus take the overall business forward.
This business model ensures that the respective business associates of the corresponding franchiser get the opportunity to distribute all the financial products, services as well as the access to the franchiser’s respective online trading platforms to their respective clients without any interruption from the franchiser.
Furthermore, this model also ensures that the respective business associates of the franchiser never have to share their own clients with the franchiser directly.
Benefits of Being KIFS Trade Sub Broker Program
Disregarding the fact that KIFS Trade Franchise does have a click to their name, there are in fact, several other benefits that the KIFS Trade Sub Broker business program brings in with it:-
- KIFS Trade Franchise has been actively serving a great versatility of clientele since more than thirty years without a break. This makes being business partners with them of great value in terms of industry experience.
- KIFS Trade Sub Broker program being a full fledged non banking financial services provider and stock brokerage house, have developed a positive reputation for themselves within the market. This enables their respective business partners to acquire new clients easily.
- As per KIFS Trade Authorised Person Program, unlike their counterparts, do not require a lot from their respective business partners in terms of infrastructural compatibility to start the business with.
- According to KIFS Trade Business Partner Model has a good payout for their respective Sub Brokers in terms of commission that they grant over the total business generated by the respective business partners on their behalf.
KIFS Trade Partner Revenue Sharing or KIFS Trade Sub Broker Commission
KIFS Trade Franchise follows a rather simple Revenue Sharing Model for their respective business partners where they pay off 60 % – 75 % of the total business generated by their respective business partners in the form of commission.
The foremost reason for the franchiser to give away varied commission to their respective business associates is the fact that selling different financial products and services fetches the franchiser different set of profit margins.
Furthermore, different business associates have different arrangements with the corresponding franchiser, thus, the variation in the commission.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||KIFS Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||40% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with KIFS Trade
KIFS Trade Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Although considerate about the initial value of the security deposit, KIFS Trade Franchise does charge more in terms of the higher values of the security deposit as compared to their respective competitors.
As a matter of fact, the security deposit required by the corresponding franchiser varies from Rs 50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakh).
The main reason for such huge variation, however, can be held responsible over the fact that the corresponding franchiser has different set of arrangements and benefits in accordance to the varied amount of security deposit.
Check this table below for better understanding of KIFS Trade Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
KIFS Trade Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
KIFS Trade Franchise has limited set of requirements from their respective business partners or associates in terms of infrastructural compatibility.
In fact, they only deem their respective business associates to have an office space with 100 sq ft of area, industry grade trading terminals, an active internet connection to foresee multiple online trades and communication and the staff size of two people.
KIFS Trade Sub Broker Offers
KIFS Trade Franchise does not find providing Zero Deposit, 10k Initial Deposit, Flat Revenue Sharing or Zero Revenue Sharing with prepaid worth engaging their business partners with.
Nevertheless, they do provide their business associates with Flexible Revenue Sharing facilities.
KIFS Trade Franchise or KIFS Trade Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to KIFS Trade, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The list concerning the eligibility criteria of KIFS Trade Franchise is a long one.
Nevertheless, as a prospective business associate or partner of the corresponding franchiser, you must make sure that you abide by all of their requirements that fall under these criteria. The list goes as follows:-
- The candidates applying for the business authority or rights to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker business model must have an educational qualification of at least ten plus two (or you may also call it intermediation) before or at the time of applying.
- Candidates applying for the business authority or rights to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker business model must have the basic knowledge or understanding of all the financial products and services the corresponding franchiser deals in (like asset classes belonging to equity, commodity, currency, options, futures and derivatives) before or at the time of applying.
- Applicants applying for the business authority or rights to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker business model must have an experience of at least two years in a row in the filed of dealing with stock trading and broking services before or at the time of applying.
- Ccandidates applying for the business authority or rights to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker business model must have a basic know how of certain computer based programs like MS Excel for the sake of attending to basic analytical and operational activities.
- The candidates applying for the business authority or rights to the corresponding franchiser’s Sub Broker business model must have a certificate accredited to their own name at the time of applying.
How to become a KIFS Trade Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Registering to get the rights of Global Capital Franchise’s Sub Broker business authority is a very easy process if you follow all the instructions as we have mentioned below:-
- Search for a button that specifically states “Become a business partner / associate” and click on it. You must be able to locate the button at the end of this particular section.
- Once you click on the aforementioned button, you will observe a new form consisting of a lot of blank spaces opening up on your computer screen.
- You will be required to read carefully through the entire form and fill it up with the right and verifiable information.
- Next step will be to submit the form along with a couple of other documents that has been mentioned within this article earlier.
- You may also look up for the list of the required documents within the form itself.
- Once you take care of all the aforementioned processes, you will be contacted up on by one of the franchiser’s representative who will help you get the rights in no time.
Documents required to become KIFS Trade Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Academic Certificates
- Investment Proof
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Birth Certificate
- Passport sized photos
- GST Registration
- Cancelled Cheque
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Why Partner with KIFS Trade?
There are a lot of benefits to be cherished by becoming a business partner of the KIFS Trade Franchise. Here is a list of the few:-
- KIFS Trade Partner program has been known for their transparent trading and business approaches. As a matter of fact, they take pride in their ways of executing transparent business along with their business partners.
- Being a full service brokerage firm, KIFS Trade Franchise has been widely praised by their clients for being considerate enough to not charge even a single penny for the purpose of opening a new client’s account. This fact can also be leveraged into bringing in more clients.
- KIFS Trade Franchise has deliberately kept the brokerage charges variable yet reasonable for the sake of attracting more clients. This tactic of the corresponding franchiser can be highlighted to acquire more clients as well.
- The broking franchise has been known to aid their respective business partners with Marketing Support, Trading Support as well as Advisory Support.
- KIFS Trade Sub Broker has been known to aid their respective business partners by providing access to their back office. This let to releasing of overall burden of work from the employees of their respective business partners and helping them to focus on the primary task at hand that is client acquisition.
KIFS Trade Franchise Conclusion
We find KIFS Trade Franchise deliberately well structured with regards t considering them as the business franchisers within the Indian stock trading and broking industry.
It is a name that has been recognized for a long time to provide quality and transparent business opportunities to the aspirants throughout the country and they have not lost the flare for excellence even today.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with KIFS Trade
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|