Paytm Money Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Apr 12, 2023
Paytm Money franchise model is recently launched by the largest online payment provider. Paytm Securities are one of the largest discount brokerage financial instrument companies. It is basically a digital payment company.
Now let’s have a look at the entire details of Paytm Money Sub Broker, revenue sharing, business models, customer experience, advantages, franchise cost and many other facets also.
Paytm Money Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Paytm Money Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.6/10|
About Paytm Money Franchise
Paytm Money was established by Pravin Jadhav in the year 2017. The broking house emerged its headquarters in Bengaluru.
It is basically good at offering stock market investment and mutual funds investment without any cost through Paytm Money and complete KYC in 24 hours and also enables users to invest or trade after the verification process.
Paytm Money is a public company handled and controlled by One97 Communications. It is the fourth most customer brand of One97 Communications after Paytm, payments bank and Paytm Mall.
Paytm Money Franchise is becoming a prominent and strong financial service provider in India in very short time duration.
In comparison to various other struck broking houses available in India, the account opening charges and maintenance charges are quite reasonable.
The Sub Broker code activation time for the stockbroking house is 15 days and it takes 2 weeks for a payout.
Become an Authorized Person of Paytm Money
Types of Paytm Money Business Models
The business model types of the Paytm Money franchise are discussed below-
Paytm Money Franchise usually follows the type of business model that can provide tough competition over several other businesses in the entire business sector.
Implementing an acceptable business model can provide businesses with a good reputation in the market, create good sibilation among the customers and stimulate them to connect with them.
Following are the business models of Paytm Money-
- Sub Broker
- Referral Program
Paytm Money Sub Broker or Paytm Money Authorized Person
Paytm Money normally offers a Paytm Money Sub Broker business model where the broker acts as a franchisee of a stockbroking company. Importantly, the authorized persons or sub-brokers are registered with the SEBI Act.
If you want to become an authorized person of the company then you must need to offer the following services to the clients-
- Proper financial market research.
- Hire financial analyst
- Monitor customer’s investments
- Customer report
- Search for new clients
Paytm Money Remisier
Paytm Money Securities have unveiled the business partner model where any of the clients can be a remisier of the booking company and make sure to provide a good client base to the stockbroking house.
To be the Remisier or Business Partner of the company, they must have the following talents-
- To convince a customer for opening up a demat account with Paytm Money Securities.
- Complete successfully the process of account opening.
- Managing customers or investors to ensure that they achieve monthly objectives and goals.
- They must have strategic thinking as well as great service oriented in order to implement business plans effectively.
- Should have the potential to work independently with a high entrepreneurial spirit.
Paytm Money Referral Program
The stockbroking company is also good at offering a referral program to interested clients.
The referral program business model is a type of process where clients get paid for referring individuals only when they trade or invest with Paytm Money.
Moreover, the referred client should not be an existing client of theirs.
Paytm Money Partner Revenue Sharing or Paytm Money Sub Broker Commission
The revenue-sharing model of Paytm Money is briefly described below-
- The owner of Paytm Money normally pays some amount of money to the franchise and also aims to successfully fulfil the definite criteria which are already mentioned in the franchise agreement.
- The broking house normally offers revenue sharing of around 60% to 80% to their sub-brokers.
- The company provides 30% of the share of the total revenue generated to its business partner or remisier.
- According to the referral program, the company normally offers 20% of the share of the total revenue.
The broking house normally offers revenue sharing for a lifetime to its clients.
Refer to this Table for a clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Paytm’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Paytm Money
Paytm Money Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
If a person wants to become an authorised person or sub-broker of Paytm Money then he must require to pay a security deposit before starting with the franchise model of the company.
The company generally charges a security deposit from its client in case of any default made by the clients in between franchise tenure.
- For joining a franchise or sub-broker business model, a minimum security amount of Rs.25,000 to Rs.200,000 is required to deposit.
- To become a remisier, you must require to deposit a security amount of a minimum of Rs.10,000.
- To join the referral program, the security deposit amount to be paid is Rs.999.
The security deposit amounts paid by the clients are refundable. Whenever they put an exit from the ceiling house they will be refunded their security deposit amount.
Check this table below for a better understanding of Paytm Money Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amounts:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Paytm Money Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The basic infrastructure requirements to be fulfilled by the sub-brokers are given below-
The infrastructure criteria of Paytm Money Securities are properly discussed in brief. To fulfil the business needs and social needs of being a business partner or sub-broker with Paytm Money is highly important.
Here is a quick list of infrastructure requirements to be successfully fulfilled-
- The required office area space for Paytm Money Franchise should be a minimum of 100 square ft.
- Required employee strength for operating a business is not mentioned.
- Flexible internet connectivity is required for back-office operations.
- Flexible trading platforms are also required for easy buying and selling of trades.
- For attending to clients’ grievances, telephone lines are required.
Paytm Money Sub Broker Offers
Thus, Paytm Money Securities have availed many deals for their authorised persons or sub-brokers which are described below-
- Paytm Money Securities normally allow customers to trade flexibly with zero deposit.
- The company offers initial depositions of Rs. 10,000.
- Offers flexible revenue sharing to all its clients.
- The company does not allow any flat revenue sharing and also zero revenue sharing with deposits.
Paytm Money Franchise or Paytm Money Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Paytm Money, it is important to take note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Paytm Money is one of the best and most reliable discount brokers available in India. It provides an opportunity for the sub-brokers to operate a Paytm Money franchise.
If you want to become an authorised person or sub-broker of the company then you must be able to fulfil the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- Brokers applying for the sub-brokership of the company should be a minimum of 18 years old.
- The education requirement is a 12th pass from a renowned government have known educational institute.
- To become a Paytm Money Sub-Broker, the applicant must have an experience of around 2 to 3 years.
- The broker applying for the Paytm Money sub-broker should have a good reputation in the stock and finance market.
- For becoming a business partner of the company, the broker is required to be self-employed with CA, an insurance agent, ICFA, a Mutual Fund advisor and more.
- Prior to applying for the sub-brokership of the company, the broker should have the capability of investing in the office area and also fulfilling the infrastructure requirement of the franchise.
- Along with that, the broker requires to submit his personal details.
- Sub-broker must be SEBI registered.
How to Become a Paytm Money Sub Broker or Authorized Person?
Paytm Money Securities has a very easy and flexible process of selecting an authorised person or sub-broker. If you want to partner with Paytm Money, carefully follow the below-given steps-
- Click on the below green “Become Sub-Broker” button. Fill out the form including name, city and mobile no. etc.
- After filling up the form successfully, click the ” submit” icon then you will receive a call from the company executive for the verification process.
- For the verification process and other details, the company executives fix a meeting with the client on a call.
- Then, according to the provided date and time, the manager of the company will meet you and tell you the entire details of the broking house and business models in that meeting.
- They will ask you to submit the documents needed for the registration process.
- After that, you will have to share a security deposit cheque with the relationship manager so he can easily process the registration thing.
- After the complete verification of documents, then the documents will be sent to the Securities Exchange Board of India for approval.
- Once the SEBI approves your documents then you will be able to do business with Paytm Money successfully.
Know about other stock broking franchises:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Why Partner with Paytm Money?
There are various reasons to partner with Paytm Money. Here is the list of advantages associated with the business partner model of Paytm Money-
- Firstly, Paytm Money is a rapidly growing full-service discount broker and also one of the largest discount brokers in India. It is good at offering the fastest and most responsive trading platforms.
- It is continuously gaining huge popularity in a short time period.
- There is a low and flat brokerage available for trading.
- Making investments in mutual funds and equities is free of cost.
- On all the intraday, futures & options, commodity and currency tItss in BSE, NSE and MCX.
- Its account opening process is also very easy and flexible.
Paytm Money Franchise Conclusion
Paytm Money is one of the largest discount brokers available in the country. It offers sub-brokership to experienced brokers in order to earn a decent amount of money.
For sub-brokership, the broking house provides proper training to the clients so that they can deal with the customers and competitors easily and conveniently.
Moreover, the company is good at providing marketing support, and back office support for huge satisfaction.
If you are looking forward to becoming a sub-broker of Paytm Money Securities, visit its website and easily apply through the registration form provided there.
Find more sub-broker franchise reviews: click on the links below
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Paytm Money
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchises in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|