Choice Broking Franchise / Sub Broker / Partner Review
Choice broking Franchise is the largest stock broking house exist in India. Its sub-broker program has helped the company to gain huge popularity in the stock market.
The company basically offer financial services to all of its customers or investors. It has various portfolio services like- portfolio management, wealth management, investment advisor, fundraising service and more.
In this article, we will discuss Choice Broking Sub Broker reviews, customer ratings, business models, revenue sharing model, security deposit, infrastructure requirement, offers, services and benefits.
Choice Broking Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Choice Broking Ratings|
|Products & Services||6/10|
About Choice broking Franchise
Choice Broking is the best broking house available in India. It is a full-service broker founded by Kamal Poddar in the year 2010.
The headquarters of the broking house is in Mumbai, Maharashtra.Choice Broking is normally popular in the stock market due to its fine and transparent sub-broker business.
The broking house aims to provide clean and clear stockbroking services to all of its investors or sub-brokers.
It is an exchange member of BSE, NSE, MCX and MCX-SX, NCDEX and also a depository participant of CDSL.
The sb code activation time of the broking company is 40 days and also its payout time is around 20 days.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Choice broking
Types of Choice broking Business Models
Choice Broking is considered as one of the highly profitable broking houses located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It provides a golden opportunity for all the investors to become an authorised person of the company in order to make decent financial welfare.
The broking house is recently offering a sub-broker business model to their business partners for generating good revenue. The business model offered by the Choice Broking firm is described below-
- Sub-broker business model
Choice broking Sub Broker or Choice broking Authorized Person
Choice Broking is the top-notch broking company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The broking house normally enables all the clients or investors to use it’s a sub-broker business model in order to make better financial welfare.
Sub-brokers can start doing business under the company’s name with this model.
This business model normally assists a sub-brokers or authorised person to do monopoly business through which many other sub-brokers can easily work from the same place.
Benefits of Choice broking Authorized Person
The advantages of Choice Broking Sub-broker business models are described below in brief-
- Healthy credibility
- Convenient and easy account opening process.
- Nominal investment deposit to be submitted.
- Fine and transparent revenue sharing available for all kinds of investors.
Choice broking Partner Revenue Sharing or Choice broking Sub Broker Commission
The renowned and popular stockbroking house offers transparent revenue sharing opportunities to its sub-brokers or authorised persons. The detailed discussion of the revenue sharing model of the company is described below-
The Choice Broking company has designed a straight forward revenue sharing model for its sub-brokers.
Revenue generated by the sub-brokers is typically divided between the company and sub-brokers on the basis of the following terms and conditions-
- The revenue share distributed among the sub-brokers of the company is between the range of 50% to 80%. Revenue sharing usually differ as per the security amount deposited to the company by the sub-brokers.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Choice broking’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||20% – 50%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|IDBI Direct Franchise||Geojit Finance Franchise||Standard Chartered Securities Franchise|
|Yes Securities Franchise||Fortune Trading Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise|
|Way2Wealth Franchise||Eureka Securities Franchise||Canmoney Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Choice broking
Choice broking Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Choice Broking company levy a security deposit from the sub-broker for providing them with its licencing program.
If you are greatly looking forward to becoming a sub-broker of the broking house then it is initially important to submit a security deposit normally between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25000.
If you want a good amount of revenue share from the broking then you might require to deposit a higher security amount.
In general, the security deposit submitted by the sub-broker to the company is completely refundable.
In case, a sub-broker or authorised person opt to end up with the licencing program then he will get his security deposit back by the company.
Check this table below for better understanding of Choice broking Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.15000 – Rs.25000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Bonanza Portfolio Franchise||Astha Trade Franchise||LKP Securities Franchise|
|BMA Wealth Creators Franchise||Asit C Mehta Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
|KIFS Trade Franchise||ASE Capital Markets Franchise||Alice Blue Franchise|
Choice broking Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Choice Broking is a highly known stockbroking company available in the stock market.
If you are looking forward to work with this renowned brand then ensure that you can meet the entire infrastructure requirements associated with its licencing program.
Here is a quick list of infrastructure requirements that you require to meet for starting up with the company’s franchise program-
- Sub-brokers or authorised persons are required to have a minimum office area of around 250 Square feet.
- They must have a minimum employee strength of 2 people in order to effectively run the workplace.
- Research services are not that important to regulate the licencing program or business partner model of the company.
- A good internet connection and trading terminals are greatly required for the quick and easy execution of various trades.
- Telephone lines are also very important for effective and easy communication.
The above-provided infrastructure requirements are quite basic that can be easily fulfilled with minimal investment.
Choice broking Sub Broker Offers
Choice Broking is the largest full-service broker in India, it normally offers the entire spectrum of financial solutions to its investors or sub-brokers.
Also, the broking house facilitates flexible and impressive offers for its sub-brokers that are listed below-
- 10k initial deposit
- Flexible revenue sharing
The broking house normally avails offers for raising and boosting the financial well-being of its investors.
However, the company does not have any typical constraints including- flat revenue sharing, zero deposit with prepaid etc.
The offers can easily be availed by all Choice broking Authorized Person once they register with Choice broking.
Choice broking Franchise or Choice broking Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Choice broking, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
If you are planning to become an authorised person or sub-broker of Choice Broking, then you will be greatly required to meet with the following eligibility criteria-
- It is necessary for an applicant to be a resident of India.
- Applicant must have passed 12th standard from any government recognisable educational institution.
- If you want to become a sub-broker of the broking house, before applying to make sure that you are experienced in this field.
- Make sure before you apply for the sub-brokership of the broking house that you have enough potential to entirely fulfil the infrastructure requirements of the company’s business model.
- It is necessary to be registered under SEBI for becoming an authorised person of the company.
How to become a Choice broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Choice Broking is the leading stockbroking company exist in the country.
It allows interested individuals to become a sub-broker of the company in a way to earn good profit.
If you want to be an authorised person of the broking house then firstly you require to register yourself by following the given steps-
- Appropriately fill up the registration form provided by the broking company. You require to fill up details like- name, mobile no. etc.
- The representative of Choice Broking will contact you in order to schedule a meeting with the relationship manager.
- In that meeting, your interest regarding the sub-brokership of the company will be authenticated and then you will be provided with the detailed information about the partnership program.
- Once the company successfully find you interested in the partnership business then you will be asked to provide necessary personal documents for further verification.
- After that, you will be needed to submit a security deposit through cheque or demand draft.
- Then, the company will take you to the next step of the procedure after the complete verification.
- The broking house then generates your SB business code.
- And then, you will be successfully registered under SEBI to start up your business.
The entire process takes 6-10 days to complete successfully.
Documents required to become Choice broking Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Why Partner with Choice broking?
Choice Broking is a trustworthy and leading stockbroking company available in India.
It facilitates sub-brokership for the individuals wants to make a good amount of money.
Here is the reason why you should become a business partner of the Choice Broking Company-
- Attractive revenue sharing model available for the authorised persons.
- The company does not charge demat AMC and trading AMC from its authorised persons or sub-brokers.
- Provide effective support services to all the clients or sub-brokers.
- The company also provide stock tips through SMS and Email.
Choice broking Franchise Conclusion
Choice Broking is a trustworthy financial service provider available in India.
It is good at sharing a favorable revenue ratio with all its sub-brokers or authorised persons.
If you are looking for any leading company to do business with then Choice Broking is the best platform for you.
It assists sub-brokers at every single step, to begin wi,t,h business of their own without any obstruction.
You will surely get good services regarding the business for huge satisfaction and convenience.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Choice broking
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|