Ganpati Securities Franchise has been well recognized as the leading brokerage franchise in Rajasthan for some years. The brokerage house has also been known for their outwardly nature to grant business rights.
In fact, they provide retail brokerage services across equity, commodities, currency and derivatives through online trading. Apart from retail brokerage, they also provide valuable services with regards to financial institution.
Furthermore, they also happen to provide services related to depository, IPOs, Mutual Funds and Fixed Deposits. That being said, we are not here to praise the franchiser for their services or achievements.
In fact, we are here to help you understand the corresponding franchiser in details. In other words, we are here to review them on the basis of various factors.
The factors will include the reason and story behind Ganpati Securities Sub Broker, the type of business models they have been engaged with, the offers and other relevant services they provide to their respective business partners, the requirements they deem their respective business partners to fulfill and most importantly, the reasons that might compel you to work with them as business partners.
Ganpati Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Ganpati Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.3/10|
About Ganpati Securities Franchise
Before we go on any further, you must know that Ganpati Securities was established in the year 1998. They came to exist as a result of the tireless efforts of their founder Maharaja Surat Singh.
The franchiser has their headquarters located within the city of Suratgarh, Rajasthan. As a matter of fact, they have often been deemed as the best brokerage house within entire Rajasthan.
As of today, they claim to be serving more than 9,000 (nine thousand) clients across different sectors. And they prefer to maintain a client centric approach in their business.
In fact, they thrive on providing ‘Long Term Relationships’ and maintaining the highest standards of ‘Excellence’, ‘Ethics’ and ‘Professionalism’.
Furthermore, as a full service brokerage house, they also emphasis on technical aspects. In fact, their mobile based trading platform has been helping their clients to trade on the move. As afar as the business involvements are considered, they are very transparent in that as well.
They typically require 28 (twenty eights) days to generate a new Sub Broker’s code. While it takes them 3 – 4 weeks (21 – 28 days) in order to pay out the outstanding commission balance to their respective business partners.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Ganpati Securities
Types of Ganpati Securities Partnership Association
As far as engaging their respective business partners within business models is concerned, Ganpati Securities Franchise is very selective. As a matter of fact, they only rely up on two specific business models for distributing business rights.
Yes! We are talking about the Sub Broker and the Remisier business model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
Ganpati Securities Sub Broker or Ganpati Securities Authorized Person
Considering it’s similarity to others, we think, you might have some idea about the Ganpati Securities’ Sub Broker business model. Nevertheless, it is not a matter to be worried about, even if you don’t.
The Sub Broker business model they use is primarily targeted at interested people and organizations.
We are talking about the parties who are willing to take the responsibility of growing the and executing the business on behalf of Ganpati Securities Franchise for commercial profitability.
In other words, the people or organizations who want to take their business rights and gain profits. And the franchiser happily allows that for a particular set of Security Deposit. Do understand this however, that this business model does not guarantee any kind of monopoly.
Anyway, it allows the investing business partners to sell off all the financial products on behalf of the franchiser. And, it also allows them to grant added advantages to their respective clients without any hindrance.
Benefits of Ganpati Securities Authorized Person
Pertaining to the franchiser’s business policies, a Ganpati Securities Sub Broker enjoys a lot of benefits. And, we have provided the entire list underneath:-
- Having Ganpati Securities Sub Broker business rights means the permission to execute business on behalf of the franchiser. In other words, engaging with the franchiser as per this business model grants complete freedom to further sell off the financial products and services and distribute access to the franchiser’s trading platforms to one’s own clients.
- Having Ganpati Securities Sub Broker business rights also grants the permission use the franchiser’s brand name commercially. Simply putting, getting the business rights to the Sub Broker model allows you to use their name for client acquisition and servicing purposes.
- Having Ganpati Securities Sub Broker business rights entitles you to earn unlimited profits. Yes! The franchiser pays of commissions on every converted sale. And they do not have any regulations on the amount of business one can execute on their behalf. This means the opportunity to earn more by commencing better business.
Ganpati Securities Remisier
As far as business distribution is concerned, Ganpati also has another business model to rely up on. We are talking about the Remisier business model! This is meant to engage the people who prefer to work alone and with limited responsibilities.
This business model engages these type of people within a agent kind of involvement. This include allowing them to access the authorized branches over time for business’ sake as well.
Furthermore, this business model does not require the partners to pay as much security deposit as the Sub Brokers.
However, the engaged business partners are entitled to the usage and distribution of the franchiser’s products and services and the respective trading platforms for commercial purposes in a similar manner as the Sub Brokers.
However, please acknowledge this as well, that the commission entitlement for the Remisiers is way less than Sub Brokers.
Benefits of Ganpati Securities Remisier
Much like the Ganpati Securities Sub Broker business model, the Remisier model also has many benefits. We have enlisted the most rewarding one underneath:-
- The Remisier business model has no requirement for any kind of Infrastructural installment on the business partners’ end. The simple reason behind this is that this business model caters to individual partners instead of organizations.
- No infrastructural requirement means that the initial investment also goes down for the engaging partners.
- Since the engaging partners are associated as agents, therefore they are not subject to any mandatory targets. Simply stating, the business partners (Remisiers) can act and execute business as per their own will and convenience.
- The overall security deposit required is also way less than that of the Sub Brokers.
Ganpati Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Ganpati Securities Sub Broker Commission
If you’re looking to get an insight on the revenue sharing model of Ganpati Securities Franchise, then you’re at the right place. Ganpati Securities Franchise has rather definite rules with sharing the revenue on the business generated by their respective business associates.
They typically share around 50 % – 80 % of the business value generated by the Sub Brokers as commission. While, for the Remiosiers, they only pay off 10 % commission on the generated business.
The overall difference that can be spotted in the case of Sub Brokers’ commission has two main reasons. One, that different Sub Brokers have different arrangements with the franchiser. And, two, that selling different financial products fetches different profits.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Ganpati’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 80%||50% – 30%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Ganpati Securities
Ganpati Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The overall Security Deposit required by Ganpati Securities Franchise differs in accordance to the business involvement of the partners.
In other words, the security deposit required to be paid by the respective business partners varies in terms of their share of responsibilities, entitlement to commission and other relevant benefits. Simply stating, more the number of benefits taken, higher the security deposit required to be paid.
As far as the numbers are concerned, Ganpati Securities Franchise charges their Sub Brokers to pay a security deposit starting from Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakhs). Nevertheless, they do not require their Remisiers to pay off any Security Deposit whatsoever.
Check this table below for better understanding of Ganpati Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.200,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Ganpati Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
As a Sub Broker of Ganpati Securities Franchise, you must have certain infrastructural establishments.
Simply stating, it is must to have an office space with at least 100 sq ft of are. It is also required to have at least one employee.
Other than these, you must also have an internet connection and industry grade trading terminals.
The internet connection must be strong enough to cater to multiple online trades simultaneously. It must also be capable of handling frequent communicational requirements.
Ganpati Securities Sub Broker Offers
The only offers Ganpati Securities Franchise has for their business partners are Zero Deposit and Flexible Revenue Sharing facilities.
Ganpati Securities Franchise or Ganpati Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Ganpati Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
It is must to abide by certain rules laid out by Ganpati Securities Franchise for acquiring their business rights. These rules also include to fulfill some specific eligibility criteria. The list goes as follows:-
- The Candidate must have a certificate issued to your name by the NSIM at the time of the registration.
- Applicant must have the educational qualification of at least ten plus two at the time of registration.
- Candidate must have the basic knowledge of operating a few computer programs like MS Excel while registration. This knowledge ought to be used for analytical or operational purposes.
- Applicant must have two years of experiencing in stock trading at the very least while registration.
- Candidate must know all about the financial products and services being served by the franchiser.
How to become a Ganpati Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
All you need to do is take care of the following as mentioned below:-
- Click on the button that states “become a business partner / associate” at the end of this section.
- Fill up everything that is asked for within the form that pops up next.
- Submit the form along with a few other documents as mentioned above.
- Once you’re finished with the above steps, wait for one of the franchiser’s representatives to call you and take you through any final formalities. You will then be granted the business rights you seek.
Documents required to become Ganpati Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- PAN Card
- GST Registration
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Ganpati Securities?
To be honest, there are several reason to partner with Ganpati Securities Franchise. nevertheless, we have mentioned only a few:-
- Stock broker has been known to provide exclusive support in terms of Marketing, Back-Office, Advisory and Trading.
- They have the Zero Security Deposit Required policy for the Remisiers.
- The broking house also provide valuable Product Training.
Ganpati Securities Franchise Conclusion
We think, as per the fact mentioned above, Ganpati Securities Franchise will be a good franchiser to engage with.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Ganpati Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|