Ganpati Securities Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Ganpati Securities is arguably one of the top-rated stock trading companies in India right now. Apart from Equity Trading, they are very competent in delivering other investment offers like, Commodity Trading, Currency Trading, Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, SIP, and Insurance.
So, when it comes to opening a Ganpati Securities Demat Account and Trading account, the option typically seems intriguing.
So, there are tons of reasons that should encourage you to open a 2-in-1 account consisting of a Demat and a Ganpati Securities Trading account.
In this article, we will, therefore, explain the features and benefits of both the Demat and Trading accounts along with the pricing and steps to open the respective accounts.
Ganpati Securities Demat Account
Ganpati Securities is a company that is dealing with financial investment for more than two decades now. So, to be associated with a reputed company like theirs is an intriguing aspect.
Here are some of the most compelling features that you should consider to open a Ganpati Securities Demat Account with them:
- Most stock trading companies usually manage to pull off being a Depository participant of either NSDL and CDSL. But, what is interesting here is that Ganpati Securities manage to deal with both CDSL and NSDL as their Depository Participants.
- Ganpati Securities is not a banking institution. Thus, they don’t deal with Savings accounts. However, if you consider opening a Demat account, you will also get to use a Trading account, which is free to use as well.
- With Ganpati Securities, you can easily open a new account. They need minimum of documents to wrap up the mandatory KYC verification, and the account opening fee is within the budget as well.
- It is not just the account opening fee; if you observe carefully, the overall fees structure is beautifully crafted. It is pretty much industry standard and reasonable too.
- Prior to Equity Trading, any active member who owns a Demat and a Trading account with Ganpati Securities can perform trading in Commodities, Currency, Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, SIP, and Insurance.
- There is no doubt that you will get quality assistance if you have prior knowledge in the stock trading industry. What’s fascinating is the support a new trader gets from Ganpati Securities. It is ideal for anyone who has zero or very less industry knowledge.
Open Ganpati Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Ganpati Securities Demat Account?
If you are new in the stock trading industry, you should understand that to begin any sort of online trading; you must own three kinds of accounts – a Savings account, a Demat account, and a Trading account.
Of course, Ganpati Securities can’t help you with a Savings account. For that, you need to visit a bank near you. For the Demat and the Trading account, however, they have a 2-in-1 account comprises of both the Demat and Trading accounts.
There is a one-time account opening fee that a trader must pay, however. That amount is Rs.400. Now, here are the steps to open Ganpati Securities Deamt account:
- The first step is to click on the button “Open Demat Account” at the end of the page to enrol online.
- Once you click on the button and fill in your contact dtails, a customer service executive will get in line with you to share a link to EKYC.
- Fill up the details which are asked in the form, such as Aadhaar number, PAN number and date of birth,along with the bank information, i.e. Account number and IFSC code.
- You need to upload all the necessary documents to complete the KYC verification process, i.e. the Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport size photo and a Cancelled cheque.
- You need to pay Rs.400 for the account and then sign the form for the last step using an Aadhaar card, or alternative procesdure.
- Then Ganpati Securities will send you a welcome email containing all the login credentials to use your account.
- Change the password as you like and begin trading online.
Ganpati Securities Demat Account Charges
|Ganpati Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Demat AMC||Rs.200 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.1,000|
The Ganpati Securities Account Opening charge is Rs.400, which many believe is on the higher end. Typically it ranges between Rs.200 – Rs.300. So, on that perspective, it is definitely higher.
Now, there are some benefits that we should know as well. To start with, they deal with both CDSL and NSDL as their Depository Participants where many reputed stock trading companies falter.
Now, something that we would also like to add to the Ganpati Securities Demat Account Charges is minimum margin money. There are companies who charge Rs.5,000 – Rs.20,000 as the margin money. Ganpati Securities, on the other hand, charges just Rs.1,000.
This amount is perfect for making anyone serious on investing, and not out of reach for someone to begin trading. On top of that, Dematerialization of physical shares are open to be taken advantage of; something that a lot of companies failed to deliver.
Find Account Opening Charges of other Stock Brokers
Ganpati Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
For those who are unsure of what AMC is; it is primarily an annual maintenance fee that the buyer of any product or service pays to the seller or service provider. So, usually Demat accounts have an AMC fee that the trader needs to pay to keep the account active.
Here Ganpati Securities is charging Rs.200 per annum as the Ganpati Securities AMC of the Demat account. The amount is very reasonable and much less compared to most of the reputed stock trading companies charges.
Unsurprisingly, Trading accounts are free to use and don’t involve any AMC fee. This is the current trend that Ganpati Securities also follows.
Ganpati Securities Trading Account
It is okay to say that without a Trading account, you can’t trade online. However, on top of the standard features, Ganpati Securities Trading Account offers some additional features and benefits as well. So, we will discuss them right now:
- Suppose you are a trader and you want to purchase stock shares. You can’t do it unless you own a Trading account. Neither can you sell the stocks that you own without the account. Same goes for stock trades who ever wish to cancel any particular trade.
- A company is only considered good when they offer quality after-sales service, which in this case is a worthy customer care support. The support team of Ganpati Securities is competent and active. They typically resolve the issue quicker than a ton of reputed companies.
- As we have discussed this section already, you can perform a variety of online trading with Ganpati Securities. Of course, you do need a Trading account for that.
- Finally, Trading accounts with Ganpati Securities are 100% free to use. There are no AMC fees either.
Ganpati Securities Demat Account Conclusion
A stock trading company must be competent enough to predict stock market volatility. Thankfully, Ganpati Securities is doing that for 24 years now.
So, if there is a question of whether you should open a Ganpati Securities Demat Account and a Trading account or not, you should not have any doubt.
It would be best if you did it instantly. The fees are reasonable, they are experienced, and the support team is qualified enough to resolve any query or doubt quickly. Nothing more can you expect. They are worthy enough for your trust.
Open Ganpati Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find Stock Broker Charges of other Broking House
|Dalal Broacha Demat Account||BP Equities Demat Account||MPSE Securities Demat Account|
|Emkay Global Demat Account||Tradeswift Demat Account||Sykes Ray Demat Account|
|Findoc Investmart Demat Account||Bhumika Consultancy Demat Account||Sunidhi Securities Demat Account|
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|