Farsight Securities Franchise is a full service brokerage house that has willingly extended their business association and distribution rights through various business engagement models over the past couple of years.
As a matter of fact, the fully integrated brokerage firm has been known for their firm standards in the area of client satisfaction.
We will rather direct our focus on evaluating Farsight Securities Sub Broker Program on the basis of the story of their inception, specific business models, the revenue sharing model they like to follow, their requirements as in infrastructural needs and more.
Farsight Securities Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Farsight Securities Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.0/10|
About Farsight Securities Franchise
The origins of Farsight Securities Franchise can be traced back to the year 1995 when the corresponding franchiser was incorporated as a fully integrated financial services provider as well as a full fledged brokerage house within New Delhi by their respective founder and patron Naresh Chand Maheshwari.
The corresponding franchiser has come a long way since their incorporation though.
As a matter of fact, they have worked dedicatedly towards serving their clients even during the times when they had to go out of their usual ways over the years, thus building a positive brand image for themselves.
In fact, the very motto of the corresponding franchiser states “it is not about our role but it is always about client’s goal.” And they have not acted otherwise since the time of their inception.
As far as distributing their respective business rights is concerned, they typically take a time duration of 3 – 5 weeks in order to create and issue a new Sub Broker’s code and a time duration of 33 days in order to process and clear any kind of outstanding payments due on the behalf of their respective business associates.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Farsight Securities
Types of Farsight Securities Business Models
Farsight Securities Franchise has been known to be wisely involved in more than one business engagement and distribution methods and tactics for way too long now.
As a matter fact, the corresponding franchise has been preoccupied with distributing their respective business operation rights and authority to interested parties through
- Master Franchise Program
- Sub Broker Program
- Remisier Program
Farsight Securities Master Franchise
Farsight Securities Master Franchise Model was set on motion in order to cater to the respective needs of all those individuals and organizations who might show some kind of interest in taking the business distribution responsibility.
The broking house with the complete business dominance granted by the franchiser over a particular piece of land mass as defined in accordance to geographical and political boundaries by paying off a security deposit that is way higher than those required to take up the business rights in accordance to the remaining two business models.
Benefits of Farsight Securities Master Franchise
Getting to acquire the business engagement and distribution rights of Farsight Securities Franchise with respect to their specific business model that is the Master Franchise Program can come in really hand, especially in business terms.
Here is a list of the perks it offers:-
- Farsight Securities Master Franchise plan has been known to ensure that the parties making the required security deposit get their fair share of business opportunity in the form of area wise business dominance.
- The Farsight Securities Master Franchise business scheme has also been recognized to pay the maximum set of commission in the form of shared revenue on the overall business they generate on behalf of the corresponding franchiser.
Farsight Securities Sub Broker or Farsight Securities Authorized Person
Farsight Securities Sub Broker business model has been brought in to action in order to cater to the need of all those people as well as organization who want a piece of the franchise rights without having to pay a fortune.
In other words, this is a typical business model that allows the Sub Brokers to use and distribute all the financial products, services and trading platform access offered by the franchiser to their own clients on the franchiser’s behalf.
Nevertheless, the overall security deposit required to get access to the Farsight Securities Sub Broker model is a lot less than the Master Franchise Model.
Benefits of Farsight Securities Authorized Person
- Registering oneself for the Farsight Securities Sub Broker Business model has a lot of benefits. However, we have tried to list down only the most valuable ones in here:-
- Having the rights to a Farsight Securities’ Sub Broker firm means that you can easily distribute all the financial solutions (products, services and access to the exclusive trading platforms) given by the franchiser to your respective clients.
- Being a Farsight Securities’ Sub Broker firm also ensures that you get complete freedom to give away any kind of added advantages to your respective clients without getting interfered by the corresponding franchiser.
- The overall Security Deposit required to get the business rights of the Farsighth Securities Sub Broker firm is a lot less than that of the Master Franchise. Nevertheless, the commission is still quite good.
Farsight Securities Remisier
Meant primarily to cater to the needs and requirements of the business enthusiasts who want to play the lone game.
In simple words, the Farsight Securities Business Model is specifically built for the people who want a piece of the corresponding franchise’s business revenue but are not at all interested in paying a lot of security deposit or being as much committed towards the business growth as the other two business models require.
Frankly saying, a Remisier is a lot like an agent who goes on selling the financial products on behalf of the franchiser, thus earning some profits himself.
Benefits of Farsight Securities Remisier
Typically speaking there are two very important benefits of the Remisier Business model:-
- It requires the interested people to pay a negligible security deposit in order to get registered.
- It pays off a substantially good commission to the engaged business partners.
Farsight Securities Partner Revenue Sharing or Farsight Securities Sub Broker Commission
Pretty much like the distinctive Security Deposit policies, Farsight Securities Franchise also happens to have a rather distinct revenue sharing model they prefer to follow.
In other words, they typically share an amount worth 75 % – 85 % of the revenue gained through the business generated by their Master Franchisees.
Nevertheless, in the case of Sub Brokers, they prefer to share amount worth 50 % – 60 % of the total revenue gained on the business generated in the form of commission.
The Remisiers working won behalf of the corresponding franchiser get only 10 % of the overall business they generate as commission.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Farsight Securities’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 60%||40% – 50%|
|Master Franchise||75% – 85%||15% – 25%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Farsight Securities
Farsight Securities Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Frankly speaking, Farsight Securities Franchise seeks a security deposit in between Rs.200,000 to Rs.600,000 from their respective Master Franchise owners while a security deposit varying from Rs.50,000 to Rs.100,000 from the Sub Broker Firm owners and only Rs.1,100 from their respective Remisiers.
Check this table below for better understanding of Farsight Securities Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.1,00,000|
|Master Franchise||Rs.2,00,000 – Rs.6,00,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
Farsight Securities Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Speaking about the requirements of Farsight Securities Franchise in terms of infrastructure from their Master Franchisees as well as Sub Broker Firms, they only seek the following:-
- An office space with at least 300 sq ft of build area
- At least one active telephone line for communication purposes
- A set of industry grade trading terminals
- Research services facility
- Minimum staff size of 3 people
Farsight Securities Sub Broker Offers
Flexible Revenue Sharing and Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid are the only two offers Farsight Securities Franchise has to offer to their respective business partners.
Farsight Securities Franchise or Farsight Securities Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Farsight Securities, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Farsight Securities Franchise is very strict about who they give their respective business rights to. Perhaps, this is the reason why they have such a strict eligibility criteria list:-
- The applicant must have two tears of experience in stock trading and broking activities.
- An applicant must be an intermediate on the very least.
- Applicant must have a certificate issued by NSIM accredited to them.
- The applicants must know the basics of some computer programs like excel for analytical and operational purposes.
- Applicant must know in details about all the financial products and solutions being provided by the corresponding franchiser.
How to become a Farsight Securities Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Just follow these steps in order to register yourself as a business partner of Farsight Securities Franchise with ease:-
- Search for a button that states “Become a business partner / associate” within this article and click it.
- Thoroughly fill in all the required information and submit the form on to the website.
- Upload a copy of certain documents as mentioned before in this article on to the website as well.
- Wait for the authorized representative of the corresponding franchiser to get in touch with you and grant you the sought after business rights.
Documents required to become Farsight Securities Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- GST Registration
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificates
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with Farsight Securities?
Being a business partner of Farsight Securities Franchise has many benefits including:-
- They have been actively serving the clients throughout the nation since the last 25 years. You can use this fact to gain a lot of clients who already know a bit about the brand are willing to trust them.
- The revenue sharing model they follow is a high paying one, specifically in the case of the Master Franchisees.
Farsight Securities Franchise Conclusion
As per our judgement and understanding, Farsight Securities Franchise is a one stop solution to most of the business needs and can be trusted for being a good franchiser.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Farsight Securities
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|