Farsight Securities Demat Account – Find Opening Process, Charges, AMC & more
Farsight Securities is one of the best stock trading companies not only in New Delhi but, in entire northern India. It is an ideal financial institution to begin your venture in trading stocks.
They are reliable and provide decent financial advices to make you capable of trading online.So, opening a Farsight Securities Demat account makes perfect sense.
The Farsight Securities Trading account is also robust, which is packed with several features. The margin money is also within the limit of most stock traders as well.
In this article, we will figure out all the features and benefits of opening an account with Farsight Securities. Also, we will learn about the cost of AMC and the fees to open the accounts too.
Farsight Securities Demat Account
As discussed in summary, Farsight Securities is a reputed New Delhi-based stock trading company that has numerous advantages while you open an account with them.
So, take a look at the most prominent features of the Farsight Securities Demat account:
- One of the most significant aspects of opening a Demat account with Farsight Securities is, the trader will get Depository participants as CDSL and NSDL. In most stock trading companies, it typically is either CDSL or NSDL, not both. So, clearly, here is an advantage.
- An account with Farsight Securities usually includes a free Trading account on top of the Demat account. There is no AMC cost involved with the Trading accounts as well.
- Usually, all you need is a valid Aadhaar Card for wrapping up your KYC verification. The process is easy and doesn’t take much time while you open an account with Farsight Securities.
- If you compare the Brokerage fee and the account maintenance fees, you will notice the vast difference in the overall fee structure. Farsight Securities is mostly affordable.
- Prior to stock trading, you can also participate in other ventures offered by them, using the Demat account. The likes of Mutual Funds, e-Learning, and other financial investment plans are a few noticeable services that you can be interested in.
- If you have limited knowledge in trading stocks, then Farsight Securities can be your best companion. They can guide to you understand the process and prepare you for the challenges that you may face while trading.
Open Farsight Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
How to Open an Farsight Securities Demat Account?
Generally, you will need three kinds of accounts for trading stock shares. They are a Savings account, a Demat account, and a Trading account.
Now, as Farsight Securities is not a bank, they will not help you to open a Savings account. For that, you have to visit the nearest bank. Other than that, they do deal with the Demat and Trading accounts.
There is a price involved to create a Demat account, which we will disclose later. Meanwhile, here is how you will Open Farsight Securities Demat Account:
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button below. A form will appear, Fill up that form.
- You will get a call from Farsight Securities KYC Team & they will share an EKYC link.
- You will see a new page will appear with some necessary contact information, when you click on the link. Fill up the form with Aadhaar details, PAN details and date of birth and click on “Send”.
- Now you need to fill in the bank details, such as the Account number and the IFSC code.
- It is time to cross the information and then sign the form using Aadhaar digitally. In case you do not own one, you must do it physically.
- Then you need to wait as the representative of Farsight Securities will call you on the provided date and time.
- They will ask for some basic documents to complete your KYC verification, i.e the scanned copy of Aadhaar, Pan and a cancelled cheque.
- They will then confirm the payment and verify your KYC. Once they wrap up this formality, they will email you the login credentials of your Demat and Trading accounts. You can access your accounts and start trading as you wish to.
Check out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
|Edelweiss Demat Account||SAMCO Demat Account||Bonanza Demat Account|
|Geojit Demat Account||Tradebulls Demat Account||Canara Bank Demat Account|
|HDFC Demat Account||Upstox Demat Account||Fyers Demat Account|
|ICICI Demat Account||Ventura Demat Account||IDBI Demat Account|
Farsight Securities Demat Account Charges
|Farsight Securities Demat Charges|
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.250|
|Demat AMC||Rs.399 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.1,000|
To open a Demat account with Farsight Securities, you need to pay Rs.250 as the Farsight Securities Account Opening Charges. Please note this is a one-time payment that also consists of a Trading account as well.
Now, if we compare the price with other stock trading companies, you can see the cost they are charging is quite fair. The Depository Participants are CDSL and NSDL. Some companies deal only with either one of them, but it is good to have both.
The next aspect which we must discuss here is the margin money. There are tons of stock trading companies, that charges a lot of money upfront to initiate stock trading. However, such is not the case for Farsight Securities.
They charge just Rs.1,000 as the minimum margin money. This, according to experts, is ideal. Finally, they also offer Dematerialization of physical shares, which is significant, and many companies failed to deliver. Other Farsight Securities Demat Account Charges are discussed below.
Farsight Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charges
The Annual Maintenance Cost (AMC) is a yearly payment that any company charges from the customers for the maintenance of the product or services. Now, the Farsight Securities AMC for Demat account is Rs.399 per annum.
This cost is just about par, whereas many stock trading companies charge massive amounts.The AMC for the Farsight Securities Trading account is free for the customers. This is great as to date, as there are plenty of companies that levy such fees.
Check out Demat Account Opening Charges of other Brokers
Farsight Securities Trading Account
If you want to perform stock trading, you have to own a Trading account. Now, owning a Farsight Securities Trading Account has its benefits that we will discuss now:
- The Farsight Securities Trading account is mandatory to perform basic stock trading; like purchasing or selling of stocks. There can be times when you would like to cancel a trade. You can do that using a Trading account.
- There is a compelling support team who will assist you if you need any help while placing an order.
- Mutual Fund Trading can also be accessed using a Farsight Securities Trading account.
- You will get timely stock market alerts and notifications so that you can do trading successfully. The account has the features to get such crucial information in time.
- The most significant aspect of why you should own a Farsight Securities Trading account is because, it is 100% free to use.
Farsight Securities Demat Account – Conclusion
Farsight Securities is one of the best trading institutions in north India right now. They are well-versed not only in dealing with stock trading but Mutual Funds and other financial investments as well.
So, owning a Demat and a Trading account with Farsight Securities can be beneficial. The company is capable of dealing with the requirements of experienced as well as new stock traders. So, one should give them a shot.
Open Farsight Securities Demat Account – Fill up the Form Now!
Find out Demat Account details of other Stock Brokers
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|