Here in this article we are discussing about Kotak Securities Demat Account, Features of Kotak Securities Demat Account, How t open demat account with Kotak Securities & Charges & Fees required to open their demat account.
Kotak Securities is a trading and investment platform introduced by the Kotak Mahindra Group. It was first opened in 1994, and it has been in business ever since. They provide an array of services to their customers. Their services are available offline as well as online. They have several types of accounts that one can benefit from.
People often shy away from trading due to the assumed complexities, bur with Kotak Securities, everything is made simple, and one can have a wholesome education and knowledge of their trading. The DEMAT account offered by Kotak Securities is a comprehensive one, and it works similar to a savings account. One can also avail their 3 in 1 account which includes Savings, Trading, and Demat.
Open Demat Account with Kotak Securities
How to Open Kotak Securities Demat Account?
To open a demat account with kotak securities, these steps are required to be followed:
- The first step of opening the account will be to fill the form related to it – Fill form here
- One will also need some passport size photographs
- They have to have valid identity proofs like Voter ID, Aadhar or Driving License
- They will also need to carry their proof of address. Some documents that prove address are Aadhar, Voter ID, and Passport
- A copy of the PAN card is a must
- Now they can submit the form to the assigned place to open the account
Know more about Kotak Securities –
|Demat Account Review||Brokerage Charges Review|
|Products Review||Services Review|
|KEAT Pro X Review||Kotak Stock Trader Review|
|Kotak Securities Review|
Kotak Securities Account Opening Charges or Fees
There are no account opening charges for the Demat account, but there are several other charges.
- Dematerialisation: Rs.50/- per request and Rs.3/- per certificate
- Re-materialisation: Rs 10 for 100 shares (the minimum payable amount is Rs 15)
- Debit Transactions: 0.04% – 0.0.6%+ NSDL charges
- Regular Account Maintenance Cost: Rs 35 p.m to Rs 65 p.m. For NRIs it is Rs. 75
- Pledge Charges: 0.05% of the value of securities; minimum payable is Rs. 30
- Invocation of Pledge: 0.04% of the value of securities; minimum payable is Rs. 30
Kotak Securities AMC & other charges
Take a look at this table to get better idea of charges levied by Kotak Securities:
|Account Head||Rate||Minimum Payable|
|Dematerialisation||Rs.50/- per request and Rs.3/- per certificate||–|
|Rematerialisation||Rs.10/- for 100 shares||Rs. 15/-|
|Debit Transactions||0.04% of the value of securities||Rs. 27/-|
|Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)||Rs. 50/-per month for Resident Indian||–|
|Rs. 75/-per month for NRI|
|Pledge Charges||0.05% of the value of securities||Rs. 30/-|
|Invocation of Pledge||0.04% of the value of securities||Rs. 30/-|
|Charge for Client Master change intimation||Rs.25/-|
Kotak Securites Demat Account & its Features
Here are the various features of Kotak Securities Demat Account:
- All Transactions takes place online so no paperwork is needed. The certificated will also be handled on an electronic platform. This makes it easier for traders to keep track of everything. The certificates are legitimate and approved.
- The risk is lesser in Demat accounts as everything is encrypted in the best way possible. There will be no one to forge the certificates or other documents.
- In a physical transaction, one has to pay extra for the securities but having a Demat account totally nullifies that need. The costs of the Demat account are also made clear in advance.
- Deliveries happen in a matter of day as it is done electronically. Physical deliveries may even take a month. There are no additional charges to deliver the certificates or documents.
- The Demat account is opened in a centralized form, and they are held in the depository databases of NSDL and CDSL.
- Every trader is provided with the unique ID that they can use for trading. The linking of the id and Demat account helps the officials to identify the person transactions.
- A Demat Account doesn’t have a minimum balance requirement.
- The Demat account also holds the portfolio of one person.
Along with the usual Demat account, Kotak Securities also have the Trinity Account. It acts as an 3-in-1 account and provides a lot of benefits to its users. Trinity account includes a savings account with Kotak Mahindra Bank, a trading account, and a Demat account. It helps to ensure that the transactions work smoothly.
The normal Demat account is also good to start with. The charges are quite affordable, and one can visit the Kotak Securities website to know more.
Kotak Securities Demat Account Customer Ratings
Open Demat Account with Kotak Securities
List of all Full-Service Brokers in India –
Angel Broking , Motilal Oswal , Kotak Securities , HDFC Securities , Sharekhan , India Infoline / IIFL , ICICI Direct , Edelweiss , Karvy , SBI Cap Securities , Geogit BNP Paribas , Anand Rathi , Religare Securities , Indiabulls Ventures , Just Trade , Ventura Securities , Marwadi Group , Aditya Birla Money , Axis Direct , SMC Global , GEPL Capital , IDBI Direct , GCL Securities , Arihant Capital , Mangal Keshav , MasterTrust , Networth Direct , Reliance Securities , Sushil Finance , LSE Securities
Important Blog Posts –
Top 10 Stock Brokers in India , Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India , Top 10 Sub Broker Partner in India , Full Service Broker vs Discount Broker in India , 10 Best Practices of Share Market Investment , Mutual Fund vs Real Estate Investment , Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India , Top 10 Discount Brokers in India , Best Demat Account in India