Axis Direct is the equity broking division of Axis Securities which is a part of the leading private bank in the country – Axis Bank. The Axis Trading facilities are rendered by the Axis Securities which was incorporated in the year 2011.
Axis Online Trading for the retail customers is the main business target of the firm and it is counted amongst the top ten stock brokerage firms in the country with an active clientele of 4.2 lakhs and above.
The firm deals in a wide range of products starting from the equities to the IPOs, and mutual funds and others. The three-in-one account of the firm is one of the primary advantages for the customers as there is no hassle in transferring funds.
We hope you can find all your answers from this article below regarding Axis Direct. We will guide you about the online trading process on the Axis Direct platform as well starting from the account opening to trading. The article will also cover the various trading platforms that the firm offers to the customers.
Axis Trading and Benefits
If you are using the Axis Bank Trading service, then you can avail all these facilities:
- For your Axis Online Trading, you have all three accounts in place, well-integrated and the complete transaction within the three accounts namely Demat, trading and Bank account takes place seamlessly. The firm is a part of Axis Bank and provides Axis Bank account with the Demat and the trading account.
- This firm offers a very simple and ultra-low brokerage plan which will be discussed in the latter part of the article. The firm being a traditional brokerage house with all the required services with so low brokerage is a boon for the traders and investors associated with the firm.
- The traders and investors can diversify their investments amongst various investment options as the firm offers multiple options for investments under one roof.
- Axis Direct provides detailed research reports of companies, stock reviews, market reviews and daily/monthly or weekly reviews of market and stocks for the customers. This helps the traders to know about the market and analyze easily.
- The firm has been a major player in the stock market education as well. It provides online tutorials to the interested candidates, there are webinars and seminars from time to time organized by the firm and eminent market analysts, research analysts, traders and investors to address the inquisitive investors by spreading the knowledge of the stock market.
Open Trading Account with Axis Direct – Fill up the Form Now!
Axis Direct Trading Charges
|Axis Direct Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Axis Trading Charges includes:
- Brokerage charges are a flat fee brokerage scheme the same across all the segments and will be discussed in detail in the next section of this article.
- STT is charged at a rate of 0.0126% and it is charged on total turnover
- SEBI charges and transaction charges are also charged on the total turnover and the rates are 0.0002% and 0.00325% respectively
- Stamp duty charges are also levied on each of the transactions as per the rates of stamp duty prevailing in the state from which you are trading.
- Finally, you need to pay the GST on the transaction and it is charged at an 18% rate on the total amount of brokerage charge and transaction charge of the same transaction clubbed together.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Axis Bank Delivery Trading
|Axis Direct Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.20 per Trade|
The Axis Direct Delivery Trading services can be availed for Rs.20 per order which means that you can take delivery of the shares that you have purchased and you just need to pay Rs.20 for each order. The order can be of any size irrespective of the number of shares in it.
Axis Intraday Trading
|Axis Direct Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.20 per Trade|
The brokerage charges for the Axis Direct Intraday Trading segment are again Rs.20 only. You can trade any number of shares in order and there is no limit to the number of orders as well.
You can trade any number of orders per day and for each order, you just need to pay Rs.20 and it can have 1 share or thousands or lakhs of shares being traded in it.
Axis Direct Option Trading
|Axis Direct Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Trade|
For Axis Direct Option Trading, you need to pay Rs.20 for each trade or an order that gets executed. The order can have any number of lots of options.
Axis Bank Futures Trading
|Axis Direct Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
The Axis Direct Futures Trading charge is also Rs.20 for one order. Equity futures are traded as contracts and an order can contain any number of contracts, and for that, the brokerage will be Rs.20.
Axis Currency Trading
|Axis Direct Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
You can avail Axis Direct Currency Trading both in futures and options segments for Rs.20 per order.
Axis Direct Commodity Trading
|Axis Direct Commodity Charges|
There are no Axis Direct Commodity Trading facilities as of now.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Axis Direct Online Trading Process
To get started with start Axis Online Trading, you need to keep up with the process as follows:
- Click on the button “Open Demat Account”, and a form will appear on the computer screen.
- Fill the form with the required details and then submit the same. Make sure all the details are correct before submission.
- Upload the documents for KYC purposes when asked.
- The documents required for KYC include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a canceled cheque and photograph.
- You will receive the password and user id of your account on your registered email id.
- Using the login credentials, log on to the Axis Direct website
- You will find details of all trading platforms.
Downloading and setting up trading platforms
- Open the trading terminal or the other application.
- Create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to trade.
- Analyze the market and the stocks you want to trade.
- Click on the stock scrip you want to know the details about. You can view the details, market depth, and others.
- Put the price at what you want to trade, the unit and other details required.
- Click on place order.
- Your orders get executed when the order criteria match another one of different side. For instance, you have placed an order with Rs.100 as the selling price, when there is a buyer and he wants to buy the shares for Rs.100, then your order will get executed.
- You get automatic notification about the execution of the order.
- It takes around t+2 days for settlement of the transaction through clearing houses.
Axis Online Trading Platforms
Axis Bank Online Trading Platforms includes –
- The Axis Direct Swift Trade is the browser-based trading platform that offers speedy transactions and trades. It helps in creating a market watch of different assets – there is multiple market watch option. The online platform offers research resources and tools as well. There are multiple keyboard shortcuts available on this site as well which helps in quick order placement.
- Axis Direct Trade is the trading terminal of the firm. It needs to be downloaded and there are multiple features to assist you in your trading. There are live market news/updates, real time data, historical data, analytical tools and charts integrated with the live market. The user-interface of the software is really great.
- Axis Direct App is the mobile trading application of the firm which have portfolio tracking facilities, customizable market watch list, intraday charts, real time data, and many other features to make your trading easy and smooth. With this application you have no boundary of time for trading, you can travel and trade as well.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Axis Trading – Conclusion
Axis Trading is available at a very reasonable brokerage charge. It is a full-service brokerage house and works like one but charges very reasonably which is a rare sight in the industry.
For traders and investors, it is both financially benefiting as they can save on brokerage and also they benefit from other facilities provided by the firm.
Open Trading Account with Axis Direct – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|