Tradebulls Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Tradebulls is one of the most aggressively growing brokerage firms in India. The company was established in Mumbai in the year 2009. In fact, it won’t be wrong to say that they pretty much lured the young generation of the country towards financial trading, with its Tradebulls Trading facilities
They did so with their amazing services and tech based approach. They claim to have over 70,000 active clients in the present. And, they serve these clients from over 18 different locations throughout India.
Let us take some time to review a very specific part of Tradebulls services, making the decision making criteria feasible. We’re referring to the charges they incur in terms of service charge.
We’ll even describe briefly about the charges they levy as additional taxes. We’ll tell you about the process to trade through Tradebulls trading facilities. And, we’ll even establish the basic details about Tradebulls online trading platforms.
Tradebulls Trading and Benefits
There are many reasons that led to the swift growth of Tradebulls. However, the most important factor in their journey has been the benefits they provide to their clients.
So, here’s a detailed list of all the benefits as you may expect while using Tradebulls trading facilities:
- Uniqueness of approach has always been in favor of Tradebulls. This can easily be spotted in the offers they grant regarding account opening process. Their clients can opt from a number of Demat Accounts. And, even the account opening charges vary from between Rs.0 to Rs.299.
- They believe in providing the best. That’s why they’ve custom developed all the trading software in house. This means that you can expect a user friendly UI with loads of features in all of their platforms.
- They have a cost effective brokerage charge. They even offer custom plans to their clients in this matter.
Open Trading Account with Tradebulls – Fill up the Form Now!
Tradebulls Trading Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 75 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 2 per certificate + Rs 20 per request In case of bulk, above 100 certificate Rs 5 & Actual Courier Charge|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 25 per transaction|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 60 per Instruction|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 25 per transaction|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 12.5 + Rs. 12.5 (Rs. 25 per scrip)|
The clients are open to access all the services provided by Tradebulls. However, there are certain Tradebulls Trading Charges that must be paid by the clients.
These charges include the brokerage as incurred by the company. And, these even include the additional taxes one needs to pay. The charges are incurred as per the norms of the government. Anyway, here’s the complete detail of these charges:
- The company incurs a charge to worth 0.0325% on total Turnover of the clients. This is charged for the sake of paying Transaction Charges.
- Another 0.0126% worth charge is incurred on total turnover. This is to meet the charges pertaining STT. STT here refers to Securities Transaction Tax.
- Even SEBI incurs a charge of 0.00005% on total turnover. This is known as SEBI Turnover Charge.
- Tradebulls even collects 18% worth GST on the total brokerage and transaction charges.
- And, lastly, the clients must pay a certain amount for Stamp Duty. This charge is variable in nature. And, that’s because of the varying norms of different states.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Tradebulls Delivery Trading
|Tradebulls Delivery Charges|
Tradebulls Delivery Trading services help the traders to seek, buy, store and sell certain shares. These shares can belong to one or more companies.
The bought shares are stored within the traders’ Demat Accounts. The clients must pay 0.20% worth charges to the company for this.
Tradebulls Intraday Trading
|Tradebulls Intraday Charges|
There is a lot more to Tradebulls than merely Delivery Trading. In fact, Tradebulls Intraday Trading services are well admired. These services enable the traders to perform multiple operations simultaneously.
This includes accessing precious research data, monitor stocks, predicting growth and trade across Day Trading exchanges. However, the customers are required to commit something to Tradebulls. They are charged with 0.02% worth charge on each Day Trade.
Tradebulls Option Trading
|Tradebulls Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.40 per Lot|
Although not an industry leader, Tradebulls Options Trading facilities are pretty commendable. These services allow the traders to trade across shares at predetermined prices.
Determination of the price depends on the company’s past performance and other important metrics. Anyway, one can avail these services at Rs.40 er lot charge.
Tradebulls Futures Trading
|Tradebulls Futures Charges|
Much like Options Trading, Futures Trading is done on certain predetermined stock process. However, in this type of trading, even the date of trade is fixed.
Tradebulls Futures Trading facilities enable this sort of trading and more. However, there is a price for availing these services. The clients must pay 0.02% worth commission to the company.
Tradebulls Currency Trading
|Tradebulls Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs 20 per lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs 20 per lot|
Currency Trading is even known by the name of Forex Trading amongst traders. And this is continuously generating new craze amongst the traders. Tradebulls Currency Trading services allow the traders to access all the globally acknowledged currencies and trade across them.
These services even provide proper researched and analysed insights. However, like all other services of the company, even this is not free. The clients must pay to avail these services.
The payment is categorized into two categories, that is Currency Options and Currency Futures. The clients must pay Rs 20 per lot for availing Currency Options services. And, the Currency Futures services require a payment of 0.010% – 0.030% worth charge.
Tradebulls Commodity Trading
|Tradebulls Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.15% / Rs 50 per lot|
Tradebulls Commodity Trading services aren’t that popular amongst clients. But that doesn’t mean they’re not as much profitable.
In fact, with proper discipline and patience, trades can generate huge profits in this domain. These trades occur for certain precious metals and agricultural products. And, the services related to them require a payment of 0.15% / Rs 50 per lot commission on each trade.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Tradebulls Online Trading Process
We understand that trading across financial sectors might sound complex. But, Tradebulls takes special care to simply the entire process. That does not only concern building up certain platforms.
They’ve actually made the entire process hassle free.
- For starters you can locate a button at the end of this section. The button you’re looking has the words ‘Open Demat Account’, click on it.
- This’ll take you to a new page with a form. You must fill up the form and submit it. You must even share few verification documents along with the form.
- Once you submit the form, you’ll receive a call from the company. They’ll help you get a specific set of login credentials. You must use these credentials to log in to your Demat Account.
- Once inside, you can create a watchlist to monitor your favorite stocks. You’ll be able to trade across them through the ‘Buy / Sell’ section.
Tradebulls Online Trading Platforms
There are 3 Tradebulls Trading platforms to access by the clients. These platforms come along with the Demat Account. The clients do not need to pay additional charges for these platforms. Here’s a bit more details about the platforms:
- Tradebulls Securities Web: This is a web browser base platform. And, it’s compatible with all sorts of web browsers including, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer. The platform needs no installation to operate. And, it can even be accessed through and operated from a basic smartphone.
- Tradebulls Securities Desktop: This is an extension of the web based platform. And, it functions in a similar way as well. This platform is better known by the name of Odin Diet. It’s basically a third party software whose licence is acquired by Tradebulls. This platform can be installed on computer with certain specifications. However, this is meant usually for the heavy traders who require regular analysis and monitoring of stocks.
- Tradebulls Mobile App: This is a mobile based trading platform made for both Android and iPhone devices. The platform can be downloaded from Playstore or Appstore. It comes with all the functions and tools of the web browser and desktop based platforms.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Tradebulls Trading – Conclusion
We’re pretty confident about all of Tradebulls trading services. And, that’s because their usability features and easy to understand UI.
Tradebulls Online Trading platforms even come integrated with great analytical features. Moreover, the account opening process is hassle free. In short, Tradebulls provides all that facilities asked for, by a typical trader.
Tradebulls Securities Trading FAQs
Ques – Do Tradebulls Securities provide Online Trading?
Answer – Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide the option of online trading. They offer advanced platforms for online trading to their clients that have been developed in house and that boast of the best user interfaces and features.
Ques – What are the Charges in Tradebulls Securities?
Answer – Apart from the brokerage charge that is different for each segment, there are the Transaction Charges worth 0.00325% and STT worth 0.0126% of the total turnover, 0.0002% of total transaction amount as SEBI charges, stamp duty charges as per state and GST worth 18% of sum of brokerage and transaction charges.
Ques – Do Tradebulls Securities provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide the option of delivery trading to its clients. Tradebulls Delivery Trading services help the traders to seek, buy, store and sell certain shares. These shares can belong to one or more companies. The bought shares are stored within the traders’ Demat Accounts.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Tradebulls Securities?
Answer – No, delivery trading is not free at Tradebulls Securities. The clients wishing to carry out delivery trading at Tradebulls Securities must pay 0.10% – 0.30% worth charges to the company for this. While it is not free, the rate is quite reasonable and affordable for traders.
Ques – Do Tradebulls Securities provide Option Trading?
Answer – Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide option trading. Although not an industry leader, Tradebulls Options Trading facilities are pretty commendable. These services allow the traders to trade across shares at predetermined prices. Trading options can be a smart way to take advantage of profitable situations.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Tradebulls Securities?
Answer – Determination of the price depends on the company’s past performance and other important metrics. With these in mind, the company has decided that clients can avail their services for option trading at Rs.50 – Rs.80 per lot charge. This is an affordable rate and is reasonable for traders.
Ques – Do Tradebulls Securities provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide the option of futures trading. Futures are primarily used for hedging commodity price-fluctuation risks. A commodity futures contract is an agreement to buy or sell a particular commodity at a future date.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Tradebulls Securities?
Answer – Futures Trading is done on certain predetermined stock processes. Tradebulls Futures Trading facilities enable this sort of trading and more. However, there is a price for availing these services. The clients must pay 0.010% – 0.030% worth commission to the company for carrying out futures trading.
Ques – Is Tradebulls Securities safe for trading?
Answer – Yes, Tradebulls Securities is completely safe for trading. They claim to have served over 70,000 active clients in the present. And, they serve these clients from over 18 different locations throughout India. They are a reliable brokerage house with a good reputation.
Ques – Do Tradebulls Securities provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide trading tips. The company offers advisory and research services to the clients based on the latest market trends. These tips help traders to make informed decisions while trading and get a higher chance of profitability.
Open Trading Account with Tradebulls – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles