We’ll use this article to learn a bit more about the Standard Chartered Securities today. Here, we’ll review one of the most important parts of their service provision i.e. the Standard Chartered Trading Services.
We have everything sorted in this article, including the features of Standard Chartered Online Trading Facilities.
Standard Chartered Securities functions as the financial advisory forefront for Standard Chartered group. The company is well reputed in its field of operations. It’s been functional since the year 1994.
It was first incorporated within the city limits of Mumbai, Maharashtra and has Saurabh Jain as the MD and CEO. The company later on grew to take the role of a full service broker.
Standard Chartered Trading and Benefits
Standard Chartered Trading services can be categorized into multiple segments. We’re referring to the segmentation process based on trade types. However, all of Standard Chartered Online Trading services come with enormous benefits.
- Standard Chartered Trading services come pretty much free of charges. This means that they offer free Trading Account opening service. Moreover, they do not even incur any charge as AMC.
- Their trading platforms come equipped for trades across all major domains, i.e. multiple asset classes and indices. These platforms even support investments in various mutual funds.
- The best part about trading with Standard Chartered Securities is the type of account they provide. They provide a 3-in-1 account that comes along with the features of a savings account as well.
Open Trading Account with Standard Chartered Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Standard Chartered Trading Charges
|Standard Chartered Securities Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00305% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Standard Chartered Trading charges have two parts, the inclusion of brokerage as well as certain taxes. Although, these charges are levied cumulatively, we’ve distributed them for better understanding. Here’s how you may conceive the taxes they incur:
- The very first of taxes are incurred in terms of Transaction Charge. This form of tax is levied on the total turnover. The rate of charge is limited to 0.00305%.
- Another tax that’s levied over total turnover is known as STT. This is even known by a more popular version called the Securities Transaction Tax. It’s incurred at a rate of 0.0126%.
- The third set of tax is incurred in the form of SEBI Turnover tax. As per the name suggests, it’s pretty much charged on total turnover. However, the rate of its incursion is as low as 0.0002%.
- Even a GST worth 18% is charged on the sum of brokerage and transaction charges.
- At last, there is an incursion of Stamp Duty. This is based on the state of business and its norms. However, this is usually a negligible amount as compared to the rest of the taxes.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Standard Chartered Delivery Trading
|Standard Chartered Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.2% – 0.5%|
Delivery Trading is at the core of financial trading practices in India. It is one of the oldest trading disciplines being followed in India. It basically refers to the trade of certain shares of one or more companies at a time.
The shares are bought freely, held for some time and then sold off. The entire process is conducted through a Demat and a Trading Account. Standard Chartered Securities Delivery Trading services are very well acclaimed for their accuracy.
In fact, these services are rather recommended for better insight into the Delivery Trading world. All of these services are available for a rather low commission rate. They may be availed for only 0.2% – 0.5%.
Standard Chartered Intraday Trading
|Standard Chartered Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.02% – 0.05%|
Intraday Trading, also known as Day Trading is a development of usual Delivery Trading. The financial instruments traded in this type are of exact same nature. In fact, the overall procedure involved in Intraday Trading deems similarity with Delivery Trading.
The shares of certain stocks are bought, held and sold off. However, there is a difference in the holding patterns. The holding of shares in Intraday Trading cannot occur for more than a few hours.
This is because the shares bought must be sold on the very same day. The Standard Chartered Securities intraday trading facilities are available for hire at 0.02% – 0.05% commission rate.
Standard Chartered Option Trading
|Standard Chartered Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 – Rs.50 per Lot|
Unlike Intraday Trading, Options Trading does not have its origin based in Delivery trading. In fact, it has a lot of differences. This sort of trading is used to trade in the shares at a predetermined price.
The usual instruments traded in this type of trader are ETF, indices and even securities. The Standard Chartered Securities Options Trading facilities come only at a commission rate of Rs.20 – Rs.50 per lot.
Standard Chartered Futures Trading
|Standard Chartered Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
Futures Trading resembles to the trade of a legal forward contract. This sort of trading occurs for special situations.
The traders get to sell and buy certain bonds and shares in this matter at a predetermined price as well as point of time. The Standard Chartered Securities Futures Trading services come at a commission rate of 0.02% – 0.05%.
Standard Chartered Currency Trading
|Standard Chartered Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.10 – Rs.25 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.02% – 0.05%|
Currency Trading or Forex Trading enables trading across different global currencies. However, the currencies that come under this trader type are all globally acknowledged. Moreover, the currencies can be bought, sold or even held for certain period of time.
All of these activities require a specific type of financial trading account. That’s just the process we’re talking about. In fact, the overall trading requires very sharp global analytics of varying social economic factors.
Standard Chartered Securities Currency Trading services come in hand in such conditions. These services require merely Rs.10 – Rs.25 per lot for Currency options. The Currency Futures services come at a commission rate of 0.02% – 0.05%.
Standard Chartered Commodity Trading
|Standard Chartered Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.02% – 0.05%|
Commodity Trading is totally different from any other format of trading. It is used by only a handful of traders. However, the usual trade valuation in this sort of trade has been found to be humongous.
It allows to trade across a few industry grade metals and some agricultural products. Standard Chartered Securities Commodity Trading services are available at a mere commission rate of 0.02% – 0.05%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Standard Chartered Online Trading Process
We’ve enlisted the overall Standard Chartered Trading process. So, you don’t have to panic. Instead, just follow in all the steps mentioned below and you’ll do just fine:
- This is a five step process. The first one is the easiest of all. It only requires you to click on a button. We’re referring to a very specific button. This may be found at the bottom of this very section. An inscription of “open demat account’ on top if it makes it even easier to locate. Anyway, the real purpose of the button is to initiate the process to get you a new Demat Account.
- The second step initiates when you click on the aforementioned button. This will launch a new page on your computer screen. This new page consists of a form. you must fill up this form with authentic details about yourself. Moreover, you must even submit a couple of documents to prove the authentication of the information you provide.
- The third step in the process is to merely wait. You must wait after submitting the form and the documents altogether. Doing this will make you eligible to receive a call from the company. This call will grant you with a set of new login credentials. You must use these credentials to log in to the new Demat Account. However, it is advised that you change the default password. This is for safety purposes.
- Once inside, you may create one or more watchlists. This will help you determine and monitor a set of different stocks.
- The last step will be to visit the ‘Buy / Sell’ segment. This segment will basically help you to buy or sell the shares you prefer.
Standard Chartered Online Trading Platforms
There are mainly three Standard Chartered Trading platforms they offer. We’ve tried to detail as much as possible on each of these platforms:
- Standard Chartered Securities Easy Trade: Easy Trade is a web based trading platform developed by Standard Chartered Securities. This platform enables the traders to their accounts on the go. This do not require installation on any computer or mobile device. It basically runs on cache memory. It enables the traders to trade on BSE, NSE, FONSE and even CDNSE. These are some of the unusual trading exchanges to be offered by any full service broker.
- Standard Chartered Securities Advance Trade: As the name suggest, this is a rather advanced version of the Easy Trade. It includes all the features of Easy Trade. To top that off, it even has some of its signature features. One of the best features it has is related to live scrips. This feature enables the traders to view live quote streams with auto update option for customised market watch.
- Standard Chartered Securities Super Trade: This is basically the ultimate version of Easy Trade. It has all the features of Easy Trade and Advance Trade. Moreover, it has some additional features as well. These features even include the integration of a tool called Market Trendz. This tool enables the study of resistance and support level of any particular scrip. It even enables monitoring of moving average and block deal information.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Standard Chartered Trading – Conclusion
Standard Chartered Trading has many services to offer. They have huge plethora of web based platforms to choose from.
Moreover, Standard Chartered Online Trading grant great UI optimization and customization features to their clients. In short, we deem Standard Chartered Securities as one of the best brokerage firms to initiate trading with.
Open Trading Account with Standard Chartered Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|