If you are looking for a brokerage house that offers one of the best online trading services then you must think about Sharekhan Trading services. It is one of the largest brokerage houses in the traditional brokerage firm segment.
It offers its services to millions of traders and investors and it has more than 1.4 million active client bases that use Sharekhan Online Trading facilities.
The firm has been really famous for its incredible brokerage plans, trading terminals and applications, and various other facilities and the services that it offers.
In this article, we will mainly focus on the different brokerage charges for every segment of assets and we will also evaluate other charges. Apart from that, we will discuss the process of starting trading online with Sharekhan services and other details.
Sharekhan Trading and Benefits
There is abundance of features and facilities that comes with Sharekhan Trading Facility. Here are some of the most crucial benefits that it offers to the clients –
- For trading online, trading platforms are a must. So, Sharekhan has been developing different platforms to suit the requirements of different clients. They have different platforms starting from trading terminals to mobile applications. Call and trade facility is also available.
- There are multiple brokerage schemes for traders and investors to suit individual investment budget. The firm also offers various discounts on brokerage which reduces the brokerage charges if availed.
- The most important facility of this share brokerage house is that they provide educational facilities through classroom and online platforms. There are numerous resources that can be found with Sharekhan for learning about the market. They also offer various workshops on trading and seminars are also conducted at regular intervals.
- There is no charge for transferring funds from the account of other banks.
- The firm also does not charge any fee for DP transactions.
- You can keep your FDs as collateral with Sharekhan for trading derivatives which is one of the rarest features offered by any other firm in the market yet.
- They offer call & trade facility so if you are not able to access the terminal or the mobile application you can just call the executives of Sharekhan and they will place and execute the trade on your behalf.
Open Trading Account with Sharekhan – Fill up the Form Now!
Sharekhan Trading Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00275% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Sharekhan Trading Charges includes the brokerage charge that it levies for the transactions. The charges for each asset segments are different with some similarities. The highest is charged for the delivery trades which is normal in the market.
The trading charges also include the statutory charges which are STT, SEBI turnover charges and the transaction charges, GST and stamp duty.
The stamp duty is levied as per the state from where you are trading while the GST is charged at 18% on the brokerage and transaction charges clubbed together.
The transaction charges, STT and SEBI turnover charges are levied on the total turnover only at 0.00275%, 0.0126% and 0.0002%.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Broker
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Sharekhan Delivery Trading
|Sharekhan Delivery Charges|
For the Sharekhan Delivery Trading, you need to pay 0.5% of the total transaction amount as brokerage to the firm. It has kept its charges for the Delivery trade at the average of the market.
Sharekhan Intraday Trading
|Sharekhan Intraday Charges|
For the Sharekhan Intraday Trading service, the charge is 0.1% which is on the higher end. The average charge for the intraday segment is lower than this in the market. However, due to the exceptional quality services and the range of the products of the firm, this charge can be justified.
Sharekhan Option Trading
|Sharekhan Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.100 per Lot|
The charges for Sharekhan Option Trading is Rs.100 per lot. This is for the equity options trading and this is really high if compared to most of the brokerage houses in the market.
Sharekhan Futures Trading
|Sharekhan Futures Charges|
The firm also offers futures trading facility and the Sharekhan Futures Trading charges are fixed at 0.1% of the transaction. The rate is high no doubt but the firm offers such facilities which make it worth the expense.
Sharekhan Currency Trading
|Sharekhan Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.30 per Lot|
For Sharekhan Currency Trading, you need to pay Rs.30 per lot for the currency options segment. For the currency futures segment, the charge is levied at 0.1% of the turnover. The charges for the currency options are average while for the currency futures is a little higher.
Sharekhan Commodity Trading
|Sharekhan Commodity Charges|
The Sharekhan Commodity Trading can be availed at a charge of 0.1% of the transaction amount. The firm offers a wide range of commodities to choose from and trade. The charge may seem a little bit higher as per the market average rate for the same.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Sharekhan Online Trading Process
For starting Sharekhan Online Trading you need to follow the below-mentioned process –
- For account opening with Sharekhan, you have to click on this button here on this webpage, which reads
- Fill the form that appears on the screen of your computer and click on submit
- Submit documents online, as asked by the company representative who call you back.
- You will receive the login details on your mail if your application and documents are verified and approved
- Use the user id and the password received on your mail to login to the Sharekhan website
- Check the trading platforms and download the trading terminal and download the mobile trading application from Google Playstore or Apple Store.
Downloading and setting up trading platforms
- Download the trading platforms – terminal software, and mobile application or login to the web-browser based platform directly.
- Create the watchlist of stocks by adding your favourite stocks scrips
- You are all set to start trading
- Select the stocks you want to trade
- Get all the details of the stocks – current price, highs, lows, and others
- There is BUY, SELL, CANCEL, MODIFY and other options
- So, while placing the order, you need to click the Buy or Sell option.
Sharekhan Online Trading Platforms
The Full-service Brokerage house, Sharekhan has different Sharekhan Online Trading Platforms.
- Sharekhan Trade Tiger is the trading terminal which is highly powerful terminal software. It is highly recommendable for active traders. It helps you trade a variety of assets, using the technical tools is super easy on this platform and it has a load of it.
- The Sharekhan App is the mobile application tool that is offered by the firm. It has been in use from a time when a mobile application for trading was not that popular in the market. It offers live reports, news, real-time updates, easy fund transfer and many other facilities.
- Sharekhan Mini is an online trading platform for the places where the internet is slow. It can work on the 2G network as well and thus, it helps the traders from remote places to trade whenever they want.
- Sharekhan also offers Sharekhan NEO which is an initiative to make Robo-advisory services popular.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Sharekhan Trading – Conclusion
With Sharekhan Trading services, you can trade across different segments of the market at a cost that is perfectly justifiable as per the quality and quantity of services offered by Sharekhan.
Sharekhan Online Trading services is one of the largest in the industry because of its exceptional quality of service.
Sharekhan Online Trading FAQs
Ques – Do Sharekhan provide Online Trading?
Answer – Sharekhan undeniably provides Online trading services. It is, in fact, one of the best in recent times. It provides absolutely steady experience and advice to newcomers, polishing their novel ideas.
Ques – What are the Charges in Sharekhan?
Answer – First and foremost, the Sharekhan Trading Charges includes the brokerage charge, then comes the trading charges which are STT at a rate of 0.0126%, SEBI turnover charges at 0.0002%, transaction charges at 0.00275%, GST at an 18% rate and stamp duty, depending upon the state you reside in.
Ques – Do Sharekhan provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, they do. Sharekhan provides just the right delivery trading for a hassle free functioning of both the trader and the investor. The rates they work on are just as feasible and seem undoubtedly justified for a company so huge.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Sharekhan?
Answer – It is actually not. For the delivery trading, you need to pay 0.5% of the total transaction fee as the sole brokerage to the company. Needless to say, it has kept its delivery trading charges pretty feasible and average as far as the market is concerned.
Ques – Do Sharekhan provide Option Trading?
Answer – Sharekhan does provide option trading, but at an amount that seems a little too far fetched as compared to its competitors in the market as of now.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Sharekhan?
Answer – The charges for the option trading are a solid Rs.100 per lot. This, however, seems to subconsciously turn down a lot of new customers, for it is expensive. Nevertheless, the service provided by this company cannot be compared to its contemporaries in any way whatsoever.
Ques – Do Sharekhan provide Futures Trading?
Answer – The firm does offer futures trading facility that are fixed at 0.1% of the entire transaction money. The rate is, not a doubt, a notch higher than the stable others but the company offers incredible features and facilities which makes the money all the more worth it.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Sharekhan?
Answer – The futures brokerage at Sharekhan is a striking 0.1% of the entire turnover made from the total transaction, per se. And although a little tough on the monetary side, it builds up a pretty good reputation for itself for people to put their money in it, wholly convinced.
Ques – Is Sharekhan safe for trading?
Answer – For a safe and sound online trading, trading platforms are a necessity. Similarly, Sharekhan has been busy producing such a platform wherein different people would find different features to suit their interest and need. With a tight server and a transparent motto, Sharekhan is just as safe as anything else.
Ques – Do Sharekhan provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Sharekhan does offer some trade experience and ideas for new customers to get just as thorough with the proceedings, as everyone else. The new call and trade facility makes every job ten times easier to be done with. Be it the internet assistance or an on-call one, the executives at this company are always willing to take a leap forward in your assistance.
Open Trading Account with Sharekhan – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|