Yes Securities Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Aug 30, 2023
We present this article to review Yes Securities based on one of their prime business aspects. In simple terms we’ll be discussing about Yes Securities’ Trading charges. We’ll distinguish between the brokerage and other taxes of the company, alongside Yes Securities online trading process.
Yes Securities represents a new breed of full service Indian brokers. The company was established in 2013 within Mumbai, Maharashtra. It’s already made a grand name for itself within 7 years of existence.
Prashanth Prabhakaran Eledath is to be held responsible for all this success. His magnificent leadership has taken the company to new heights of success.
Yes Bank Trading and Benefits
Yes Bank Trading services are designed to meet the requirements of the clients. These services cater to the very basic needs of the clients.
They even take care of the complex requirements. Anyway, we’ve enlisted all the lucrative benefits associated with the services. So, just take a look:
- Yes Securities provide a 3-in-1 account to the clients. This simply means that the accounts provided by Yes Securities come integrated with features of a Savings, Demat and Trading Account.
- They provide many offers apart from the usual discounts on brokerage. These offers help the clients to save or even earn a bit of extra money. We’re referring to the offers based on holidays and referrals.
- They even offer free opening for Demat and Trading Account.
Open Trading Account with Yes Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Yes Securities Trading Charges
|Yes Securities Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00321% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Yes Securities trading charges are incurred in an integrated manner. In simple terms, they’re incurred as a sum of brokerage and certain other taxes. We’ve tried to distinguish both sets of charges. So, here’s a list of all the taxes they impose:
- They impose 0.00231% over total turnover in terms of Transaction Charges.
- They impose 0.0126% over total turnover in terms of STT Charges. It is even known by the name of Securities Transaction Tax.
- The next set of tax is imposed in terms of SEBI Turnover charges. This is levied at 0.0002% over total turnover.
- They even impose 18% GST over the sum of brokerage and transaction tax altogether.
- They impose a certain variable amount as Stamp Duty. This depends on the state of the occurring business.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Yes Securities Delivery Trading
|Yes Securities Delivery Charges|
Delivery Trading is the most familiar form of financial trading amongst Indian traders. It refers to the trade across shares of certain stocks. The shares are bought in, held for a time period and then sold off to other traders.
The entire process is carried out through a Demat and a Trading Account. Even the held shares are temporarily stored within the traders’ Demat Accounts. Yes Securities Delivery Trading service may be availed at a at a commission rate of 0.51%.
The charge is incurred on the transaction value and, it is a bit high as compared to most of Yes Securities’ competitors.
Yes Securities Intraday Trading
|Yes Securities Intraday Charges|
Intraday trading is popularly known by the name of Day Trading. This sort of trading has emerged from the usual Delivery trading. The instruments traded across this domain are same as that of Delivery Trading.
The research required to commence the trade is almost of the same category. Even, the resources required to commence this type of trade is same as that of Delivery Trading. However, Intraday Trading comes with certain constraints and the biggest one of them all is time.
The traders in this domain must make their trades within a single day. This means that the shares one buys must be sold off within the same day. In case the traders do forget to do so, the brokers do so on their traders’ behalf.
All of Yes Securities Intraday Trading activities can be performed under their Demat and Trading Accounts. In fact, the company even has many services specific to this trading domain. These services are available at 0.05% over transaction value.
Yes Securities Option Trading
|Yes Securities Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.51 per Lot|
Options Trading is not an unusual domain anymore. However, it still isn’t as popular as Delivery Trading or Intraday Trading. It basically refers to the times when the trades are made over a certain contract.
ETFs, Indices and Securities are traded in this sort of trading. The unit prices of the shares are predetermined. This predetermination takes a lot of practice. A lot of technical analysis goes into doing so.
Anyway, the traders may avail Yes Securities Options Trading services with ease. They’re subjected to pay a commission rate of Rs.51 per lot for the services. Even this service charge is way more than the usual industry standards.
However, Yes Securities claims their services to be the best in the industry. Hence, the prices may be justified to some level.
Yes Securities Futures Trading
|Yes Securities Futures Charges|
Futures Trading is by far the least popular trading domain amongst Indian Traders and investors. This type of trading requires the traders to commence trades on assumptions based on certain analyses.
The share prices in this domain are predetermined just like Options Trading. Moreover, the time at which the trade needs to occur is also predetermined. All of Yes Securities Futures Trading services are available for hire at a commission rate of 0.05% over transaction value.
Yes Securities Currency Trading
|Yes Securities Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.31 per Lot|
Currency Trading goes much better by the name of Forex Trading. This sort of trading requires special understanding of the global socio-economic conditions. In fact, the traders are even required to own a specific type of account to commence such trades.
The trades in this domain are related to currencies only. We’re referring to globally accepted currencies like Dollars, Pounds, Euros, INR, etc. Traders may buy, sell or even exchange these currencies at will.
Yes Securities provide certain international level services in this domain. All of Yes Securities Currency Trading services may be availed at a commission rate of Rs.31 per lot for Currency options Trading.
However, the services related to Currency Futures Trading costs worth 0.05% of total turnover.
Yes Securities Commodity Trading
|Yes Securities Commodity Charges|
Commodity Trading is not exactly a speciality of Yes Securities. However, these services do come in handy at certain occasions. They help in trading across a few industry grade metals and some agricultural products. They merely cost the traders 0.05% worth their total turnover.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Yes Securities Online Trading Process
Yes Securities online trading is a five step procedure. It is important that you implement each step in a sequential manner. So, we’ve prepared the entire list of implementable steps for you. All you need to do is follow each step, one at a time. So, here’s how it all goes:
- Step one of this process is the easiest one. It’s as simple as clicking on a specific button. In fact, that’s exactly what you need to do. Look for a button at the end of this section with ‘Open Demat Account’ and, then click it. This’ll take you to a new page altogether.
- As soon as the new page loads on your device screen, it’ll flash a form. You must fill up this form with authenticate information about yourself. Moreover, you must even provide a few documents to prove your authentications. These documents include:
- A copy of your PAN Card.
- A copy of your ADHAAR Card.
- Copy of your updated bank account statement.
- A copy of your Voter’s ID Card.
- A copy of your passport sized image.
- Step three is to wait for a call from the company. This call will help you settle down any further formalities. However, the prime purpose of this call is to grant you information. This information is about your Demat Account’s login Credentials.
- You must change the default password that the company provides nonetheless. This helps to ensure the security of your Demat and Trading Account.
- The last step is to commence trade using the ‘Buy /Sell’ segment of your profile. However, you may even create some watchlists for your favorite stocks for monitoring before trading.
Yes Bank Online Trading Platforms
Yes Bank Online Trading platforms is what we’ll discuss about in this segment. They basically have three trading platforms to offer. We’ve described the best features of each of them right below.
So, just take a quick look at them:
- Yes iPhone App: This is an iOS based trading app. It can be found within Apple App Store. It’s by far one of the most secure mobile app based trading platforms in India. It even comes loaded with advanced features like charting. In short, this platform is capable of monitoring activities. However, it even goes well with active trading practices.
- Yes Android App: This is the same app as Yes iPhone Trading. It even consists of all the features of the former. However, it comes in a compatible version suitable for Android devices.
- Yes Web Based Platform: This is a hardcore trading platforms. It comes integrated with advanced charting options. It even has live tick by tick charts. However, unlike the mobile apps, it doesn’t require any sort of installations. This makes it even more convenient to use.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Yes Securities Trading – Conclusion
Yes Securities Trading services is one of the best in the industry. However, the services are definitely overpriced.
But, it seems okay when you consider the company’s offline reach with over 900 branches across the nation. So, it’s totally up to you to decide if you want to go with Yes Securities.
Open Trading Account with Yes Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles