Aditya Birla Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Aug 30, 2023
The name itself is as fulfilling for any customer as Aditya Birla is a veteran in the field. Today they appreciated the citizens with its far-reaching stock broking calibre and remarkable Aditya Birla Trading services.
The Aditya Birla money is a fundamental branch of the Aditya Birla Capital from the year 2008. Certain highlighted qualities literally gave the company a position in the top reaching stock destinations like the NSE as well as BSE.
Therefore, our full concern for this article should be to throw light on Aditya Birla Money Trading Services. It includes the elementary details associated with Aditya Birla Online Trading & more.
Aditya Birla Trading and Benefits
Online trading has been fascinating but, let’s see why Aditya Birla Online Trading is stealing eyes.
- In order to make you get the feel of the best trading experience, the company has introduced high-tech trading tools.
- The products and services of the company are crafted with smartness and equipped with advanced techniques.
- Aditya Birla money is a considerate company when it comes to charges and which is why you will see that they keep up the parity among each of the prices.
- The traders also get to know about the market occurrences by means of research analytics, so that they stay aware of the market.
Open Demat Account with Aditya Birla Money – Fill up the Form Now!
Aditya Birla Trading Charges
|Aditya Birla Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges
|Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
*Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell-side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell-side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell-side
|(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)
|18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)
|Margin Funding Charges
|Rs 20 per instruction
|Account Closure Charges
|Rs 5.60 per certificate + Rs 40 courier charges
|Rs 60 per Instruction
|Rs 16.50 Per ISIN
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure
|Rs 16.50 Per ISIN
|Rs. 15.5 + Rs. 15.5 (Rs. 21 per scrip)
The Aditya Birla Trading Charges right from the equity, delivery, and options to other trading charges are more or less closer to each other, and also low in comparison with other houses.
- Starting with the transaction charge levied by the company which is 00320% of the entire Turnover.
- The company takes 0126% of Total Turnover as the STT charge.
- Talking about the SEBI total turnover charge it counts to 0.00005%.
- Now the company also charges a stamp duty charge which varies according to the laws of the state.
- You have to pay the GST charge which is 18%.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Angel Broking Trading
|ICICI Direct Trading
|HDFC Securities Trading
|Motilal Oswal Trading
|Kotak Securities Trading
Aditya Birla Delivery Trading
The above table literally pulls off the curtain and enlightens traders from the aspect of delivery trading. Before determining this as the best it is time to know that Delivery trading is very beneficial as you may keep sharing what you bought for as long as you want.
|Aditya Birla Delivery Charges
For all the services and facilities provided in this particular category of trading, the Aditya Birla Delivery Trading charges levied by this company are 0.20%.
Aditya Birla Intraday Trading
Intraday trading has been beneficial from various ends. But the facility like squaring off automatically really gives extra footage to the intraday trading. Day trading, on a per-day basis, is actually a pathway experts decide to take on, for it is considered complex and within the grasp of experts.
|Aditya Birla Intraday Charges
Hence, if you are a little bit interested in this then make sure to set your eyes on the intraday facilities offered by Aditya Birla. On top of that, just check out that the Aditya Birla Money Intraday Trading charge is 0.02%.
Aditya Birla Option Trading
Traders who are pros in the field have a special soft corner for options trading. Now the reason is that options trading includes buying and selling of underlying instruments like a security, ETF or even index.
|Aditya Birla Option Charges
|Rs.50 per lot
Thus, if options trading seems quite beneficial then check out the Aditya Birla Money Options Trading charge which has been fixed at Rs.20 for each of the groups.
Aditya Birla Futures Trading
As a trader do you want an instrument which is free from market fluctuations? The Aditya Birla Money Futures Trading would be your go-to instrument in that case.
|Aditya Birla Futures Charges
The brokerage charges set by the company for future trading are very much less, and to be precise the charges are only 0.02%.
Aditya Birla Currency Trading
Currency trading has been quite sought after in the market for a long time. Now, this type of trading lets one deal in foreign exchange, in currencies from around the world.
|Aditya Birla Currency Charges
|Rs.50 per lot
Thus, to contribute to boosting it by showing curiosity about Currency trading, one should begin with a reliable company. In that respect, Aditya Birla Money Currency Trading has your back and the charge is 0.02% for Futures and would be Rs.50 per lot for Option.
Aditya Birla Commodity Trading
If you see from the perspective of trading companies, many trading companies are offering commodity trading. You get the opportunity to trade in expensive commodities, like, Gold, metals, agricultural products, etc.
|Aditya Birla Commodity Charges
But certainly, one thing that distinguishes Aditya Birla’s money from the others in the lot is the Aditya Birla Money Commodity Trading charge which is very meagre which means 0.02%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|IDBI Direct Trading
|SMC Global Trading
|Yes Securities Trading
|Alice Blue Trading
|Standard Chartered Trading
|Paytm Money Trading
|Nirmal Bang Trading
Aditya Birla Online Trading Process
Now, Aditya Birla Online Trading has its own set of processes which you need to obey to get your own trading account in a couple of minutes.
- Firstly, you need to click over the green “Open Demat Account” and then fill up the pop-up form which immediately occurs.
- You will then be contacted by the company executives, who would follow up on you for the remaining form-filling procedure.
- You will need to fill up all the details covering your name, email id, mobile no, and city in the form provided by the executive.
- If you are done with the above steps, you will further be redirected to the KYC details section. Check out the instructions carefully, so you face no issues clearing out the KYC process.
- Make sure you update the following things like the Pan card, address details, passport size photos, and cancelled cheque. On top of all these, you also need to show proof of income as well.
- Now, this will complete the entire process and in the meanwhile, you will get a call from the company executive once more.
- If they are happy with your information then you will have your trading account, in a day, and all the details will be sent to you via your registered email address.
Aditya Birla Online Trading Platforms
Aditya Birla Online Platforms are very much talked about because of their flexibility and goodness. Therefore let’s discover a few facts related to that:
- Desktop-based trading terminal: On the desktop, you will come across some impressive options, along with a great charting option. Highly embedded with technology, each and every aspect is designed in a way, which makes the trading experience fast and seamless for the clients.
- Web-based platform: Trading platforms like the web-based ones are so advanced that it takes only 15 minutes to set the trading zone for you. Thus, the traders will get the opportunity of trading with proper strategies.
- Mobile app: The Aditya Birla Money App has built tools, which are certainly a plus point for traders. On top of that, it allows you to continue trading through the NSE as well as the BSE in the fields of derivative as well as equity.
Check out the Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Anand Rathi Trading
|SAS Online Trading
|Choice Broking Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading
|NJ Wealth Trading
Aditya Birla Money Trading – Conclusion
Aditya Birla is one of the companies that set the path towards success with great dedication and endeavour. This is because the company has expanded its Aditya Birla Money Online Trading setup to offer outstanding privileges in the depository sections and portfolio management.
Therefore, it is important to get to the point that clients will heartily accept Aditya Birla Money Trading. At the same time, the company also makes an untiring endeavour to offer other products related to finance.
Aditya Birla Money Trading FAQs
Check out various FAQs related to Aditya Birla Money:
Does Aditya Birla Money provide Online Trading?
Yes, Aditya Birla Money does provide the option of online trading. Aditya Birla is a veteran in the field. They have serviced a number of clients with their far-reaching stock broking calibre, and remarkable Aditya Birla Online services, which they have adapted to their online platforms as well.
What are the Charges in Aditya Birla Money?
Apart from the brokerage charge that is different for each segment, there are the Transaction Charges worth 0.00320% and STT worth 0.0126% of the total turnover, 0.00005% of the total transaction amount as SEBI charges, stamp duty charges as per state and GST worth 18% of the sum of brokerage and transaction charges.
Does Aditya Birla Money provide Delivery Trading?
Yes, Aditya Birla Money does provide the option of delivery trading. Delivery trading is a more long-term trade in which the stocks that are bought can remain in the traders’ demat accounts for quite some time with the traders having complete ownership of them.
Is delivery trading Free at Aditya Birla Money?
No, delivery trading at Aditya Birla Money is not free. The company charges a fee from traders interested in delivery trading. For all the services and facilities provided in this particular category of trading, the Aditya Birla Delivery Trading charges levied by this company are 0.20%.
Does Aditya Birla Money provide Option Trading?
Yes, Aditya Birla Money does provide a segment of trading called option trading. Traders who are pros in their field and are experienced have a special soft corner for options trading. The reason is that options trading includes buying and selling underlying instruments like security, ETF or even index.
What are the Options Trading Charges at Aditya Birla Money?
The option trading charges at Aditya Birla Money have been fixed at Rs. 50 per lot. This means that traders opting for this segment of trading with Aditya Birla Money will be able to buy or sell a security at the chosen price of Rs. 50 per lot.
Does Aditya Birla Money provide Futures Trading?
Yes, Aditya Birla Money does provide futures trading. a futures contract is a standardized legal agreement to buy or sell something at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future, between parties not known to each other.
What is Futures brokerage at Aditya Birla Money?
The futures brokerage at Aditya Birla Money is minimal when compared to the market rate. The brokerage charges set by the company for future trading are very much less, and to be precise the charges are only 0.03%. This helps traders carry out affordable transactions.
Is Aditya Birla Money safe for trading?
Yes, Aditya Birla Money is completely safe for trading. The name itself is as fulfilling for any customer as Aditya Birla is a veteran in the field. The company provides facilities for entirely secure and reliable trades for its clients.
Does Aditya Birla Money provide Trading Tips?
Yes, Aditya Birla Money does provide trading tips. The traders get to know about the market occurrences by means of research analytics so that they can stay aware of the latest market trends and can make informed and educated decisions while carrying out trades.
Open Demat Account with Aditya Birla Money – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles