SAMCO Trading services offered by SAMCO has become really popular due to the ultra-low brokerage charges that we will discuss in the article below.
Apart from the brokerage charges, we will also focus on the benefits of using the investment services rendered by SAMCO. You will also know about the process of starting online trading with SAMCO.
The article will also briefly discuss the trading platforms that the firm offers for SAMCO. So, let us begin with the benefits of using SAMCO Online Trading services.
SAMCO Trading and Benefits
SAMCO is an online discount broker that provides multiple investment options to the customers to trade and invest. It has membership in NSE, BSE, and commodities exchange MCX and others.
The benefits of using SAMCO Trading are as follows –
- The most important benefit of using SAMCO’s investment services is its margin funding facility. It offers margin products for the traders and the margin funding facility is available at an interest of 0.05% per day.
- SAMCO Online Trading is available across all the segments and for the same, the brokerage charges are very nominal. It charges a flat fee and there are no monthly prepaid charges or minimum brokerage thing with SAMCO.
- You can get up to 15 times of exposure on your intraday trades which is really huge for the traders to want to trade in bulk but do not have that much capital.
- There are cover orders, bracket orders facility and you can get up to 33 times of leverage on bracket orders which is a rare sight in the market.
Open Trading Account with SAMCO – Fill up the Form Now!
SAMCO Trading Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The SAMCO Trading Charges proportionately affect your overall trade value and worth. The profit margin likely comes down with such charges and so it is important to keep a track of such expenses. Here are the likely occurring expenses.
- Brokerage Charges of SAMCO are the same across all the segments.
- STT is levied on the amount of the turnover and it is charged at a rate of 0.0126%
- SEBI Turnover Charges is levied on the total turnover and the charge is 0.0002%
- The Transaction charges are 0.00325% of the total turnover
- GST is charged on the total of transaction charge and the brokerage charge. The percentage is 18%
- Stamp Duty is very nominal and it is charged as per the state from which you are trading as the stamp duty charges are decided by the state government.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|Nirmal Bang Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
SAMCO Delivery Trading
|SAMCO Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.20 per Trade|
For SAMCO Delivery Trading, you need to pay Rs.20 each of the trade. Whether you take delivery of a hundred shares or lakh of shares, the charge would be Rs.20 only if the transaction is one.
SAMCO Intraday Trading
|SAMCO Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.20 per Trade|
SAMCO Intraday Trading is also available at a brokerage charge of Rs.20 per trade. Here, you can trade as many shares as you can in one order and if the order gets executed you just need to pay Rs.20 as the brokerage fee.
SAMCO Option Trading
|SAMCO Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Trade|
For SAMCO Option Trading, the firm charges Rs.20 again and it is super low compared to many other brokers as equity options’ brokerage charges are pretty higher in other brokerage houses.
SAMCO Futures Trading
|SAMCO Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
For SAMCO Futures Trading, you need to pay Rs.20 again for each of the orders and an order can contain any number of the futures contract.
SAMCO Currency Trading
|SAMCO Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
Their SAMCO Currency Trading charges are Rs.20 for both currency futures and currency options.
SAMCO Commodity Trading
|SAMCO Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.20 per Trade|
The SAMCO Commodity Trading is available at the same brokerage price of Rs.20 per trade.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
SAMCO Online Trading Process
The SAMCO Online Trading can be started easily online. All you need to do is simply follow up on the process as given below.
- Find the button on this page where it is mentioned “Open Demat account”. Click on the link and an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with the required details, mention your name, address, and other details.
- Make sure all the details are correct before submission.
- Once the form is submitted, you have to upload the documents for verification and KYC purposes.
- PAN, AADHAAR Card, a cancelled cheque and photographs are the main documents that you need to upload in a scanned format.
- After the verification process is over, they will create your account and send you the login details in your email id that you have registered with them.
Login and setting up
- Now you have to log in to the SAMCO’s website using the same login credentials you have received. You can use any platforms provided.
- Now, you have to create the market watchlist on the trading terminals. You have to add the stocks that you want to track on the market watchlist.
- You need to search for the stock name and add the scrip and you are done with creating the market watch list.
- After a thorough analysis of the market, stocks you want to trade you need to invest or trade.
- For viewing the details, market depth, price of a stock and other details, click on the scrip of that stock.
- Mention the price, units to be traded and other details when you want to place the trading order and your order will be placed.
SAMCO Online Trading Platforms
The SAMCO Online Trading Platforms are provided for your convenience. Here are the platforms, as provided by the company.
- SAMCO Trader which is the trading terminal. It has multiple market watch, snap quote which gives you quick information about a stock and the details of buyer and seller of the stock at present, easy fund transfer options, and many other features to help the active traders as well as investors.
- SAMCO Web 5 is a browser-based platform. It offers a responsive platform for trading & various technical indicators, charts and other analytical resources. You do not need to download this platform, just need to login using the password and the user name.
- SAMCO Mobile APP is the SAMCO App for smartphones. It helps in trading via phone only. You can trade, track your portfolio over the phone. The application helps in monitoring the real-time market, there are various analytical tools and features as well on this app.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
SAMCO Trading – Conclusion
SAMCO Trading services have become popular due to its unbelievably low brokerage charges and quality of the services at such low charges.
The multiple trading platforms ease SAMCO Online Trading for the traders and also help them generate more revenue by providing a highly responsive user-interface.
Open Demat Account with SAMCO – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|