SAMCO Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: May 02, 2022
Samco Trading services offered by Samco have become popular due to the ultra-low brokerage charges that we will discuss in the article below.
Apart from the brokerage charges, we will also focus on the benefits of using the investment services rendered by Samco. You will also know about the process of starting online trading with Samco.
The article will also briefly discuss the firm’s trading platforms for Samco. So, let us begin with the benefits of using Samco Online Trading services.
SAMCO Trading and Benefits
SAMCO is a private company which was incorporated in 2015 with the objective to serve trading tools and facilitate services to investors and traders with its resources.
SAMCO is among the Top Trading Account in India for its efficient trading services. They are an online discount broker that provides multiple investment options to the customers to trade and invest.
It has membership in NSE, BSE, commodities exchange MCX, and others. The benefits of using Samco Trading are as follows:
- The most important benefit of using Samco’s investment services is its margin funding facility. It offers margin products for the traders, and the margin funding facility is available at an interest of 0.05% per day.
- Samco Online Trading is available across all the segments, and for the same, the brokerage charges are very nominal. It charges a flat fee, and there are no monthly prepaid charges or minimum brokerage things with Samco.
- You can get up to 15 times of exposure on your intraday trades which is huge for the traders who want to trade in bulk but do not have that much capital.
- There are cover orders, bracket orders facilities, and you can get up to 33 times of leverage on bracket orders which is a rare sight in the market.
- SAMCO is one of the best trading facility provider in the market, to know more about it, go to SAMCO Review where we have covered every aspect for your interest.
Open Trading Account with SAMCO – Fill up the Form Now!
SAMCO Trading Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
*Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||18%|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 50 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 35 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 10 + Rs 50 Courier charges|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Repledge||Rs 60 (Including CDSL Charges)|
The Samco Trading Charges proportionately affect your overall trade value and worth. The profit margin likely comes down with such charges, so it is important to keep track of such expenses. Here are the likely occurring expenses.
- Brokerage Charges of Samco are the same across all the segments.
- STT is levied on the amount of the turnover, and it is charged at a rate of 0.0126%
- SEBI Turnover Charges is levied on the total turnover, and the charge is 0.00005%
- The Transaction charges are 0.00325% of the total turnover.
- GST is charged on the total transaction charge and the brokerage charge. The percentage is 18%
- Stamp Duty is very nominal, and it is charged as per the state from which you are trading as the state government decides the stamp duty charges.
To know more in detail, also check SAMCO Brokerage Charges.
Similar Trading Accounts you may also Like
- Upstox Trading Account
- Angel One Trading Account
- Groww Trading Account
- Sharekhan Trading Account
- IIFL Trading Account
SAMCO Delivery Trading
|SAMCO Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.20 per Trade|
For Samco Delivery Trading, you need to pay Rs.20 each for the trade. Whether you take delivery of a hundred shares or lakh of shares, the charge would be Rs.20 only if the transaction is one.
SAMCO Intraday Trading
|SAMCO Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.20 per Trade|
Samco Intraday Trading is also available at a brokerage charge of Rs.20 per trade. Here, you can trade as many shares as you can in one order, and if the order gets executed, you need to pay Rs.20 as the brokerage fee.
SAMCO Option Trading
|SAMCO Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Trade|
For Samco Option Trading, the firm charges Rs.20 again. It is super low compared to many other brokers as equity options’ brokerage charges are pretty higher in other brokerage houses.
SAMCO Futures Trading
|SAMCO Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
For Samco Futures Trading, you need to pay Rs.20 again for each order, and an order can contain any number of the futures contract.
SAMCO Currency Trading
|SAMCO Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
Their Samco Currency Trading charges are Rs.20 for currency futures and currency options.
SAMCO Commodity Trading
|SAMCO Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.20 per Trade|
The Samco Commodity Trading is available at the same brokerage price of Rs.20 per trade.
SAMCO Online Trading Process
Samco Online Trading can be started easily online. You need to follow up on the process as given below.
- Find the button on this page where “Open Demat account” is mentioned. Click on the link, and an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the form with the required details, mention your name, address, and other details.
- Make sure all the details are correct before submission.
- Once the form is submitted, you must upload the documents for verification and KYC purposes.
- PAN, AADHAAR Card, a canceled cheque, and photographs are the main documents you need to upload in a scanned format.
- After the verification process is over, they will create your account and send you the login details in your email id that you have registered with them.
Log in and set up
- You have to log in to Samco’s website using the same login credentials you have received. You can use any platform provided.
- Now, you have to create the market watchlist on the trading terminals. You have to add the stocks you want to track on the market watchlist.
- You need to search for the stock name and add the scrip, and you are done with creating the market watch list.
- After a thorough analysis of the market, stocks you want to trade, you need to invest or trade.
- For viewing the details, market depth, price of a stock, and other details, click on the script of that stock.
- Mention the price, units to be traded, and other details when you want to place the trading order, and your order will be placed.
SAMCO Online Trading Platforms
The Samco Online Trading Platforms are provided for your convenience. Here are the platforms, as provided by the company.
- Samco Trader is the trading terminal. It has multiple market watches, snap quote, which gives you quick information about a stock and the details of buyer and seller of the stock at present, easy fund transfer options, and many other features to help the active traders and investors.
- Samco Web is a browser-based platform. It offers a responsive platform for trading & various technical indicators, charts, and other analytical resources. You do not need to download this platform; you need to log in using the password and the user name.
- Samco Mobile App is the Samco App for smartphones. It helps in trading via phone only. You can trade, track your portfolio over the phone. The application helps monitor the real-time market; there are various analytical tools and features on this app.
SAMCO Trading – Conclusion
Samco Trading services have become popular due to their unbelievably low brokerage charges and the quality of the services at such low charges.
The multiple trading platforms ease Samco Online Trading for the traders and help them generate more revenue by providing a highly responsive user interface.
SAMCO Online Trading FAQ
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Samco online trading:
Does Samco provide Online Trading?
Samco has been famous due to their ultra-low brokerage charges; their Online Trading service is one that just cherry on top. From excelling in the easy transaction to better client–healthy relationships, Samco has been one of the most trusted broker houses.
What are the Charges in Samco?
Samco has been known for its very low brokerage charges, complementing active traders. Starting from the broker houses transaction charges which are 0.00325%, to their SEBI turnover charges which are 0.0126%. However, the stamp duty charges are dependent on the state through which the transaction is done.
Does Samco provide Delivery Trading?
Samco undertakes many services for their customers, while trading covers a whole big horizon; delivery trading is one of them. Samco provides seamless delivery trading service to their customers with a very low cost of brokerage.
Is delivery trading Free at Samco?
The brokerage structure for delivery trading at Samco is specially designed to fit right with the traders who trade in bulk, keeping a flat and standard price. Equity delivery at Samco has a brokerage of Rs.20 per trade.
Does Samco provide Option Trading?
As options grant a particular trader to buy or sell a particular share on a set date in the future. Options are very important for traders who trade in a systemized manner, keeping the future shares in the eye for buying. Keeping that in a note, Samco provides their customers with option traders.
What are Option Trading Charges at Samco?
The firm charges a very low brokerage on this trading segment, which comparatively is very little when seen in conjunction with the market price. Traders at Samco have to pay Rs.20 per trade on options.
Does Samco provide Futures Trading?
As future trades obligate buy or sell of a share, they are thus considered very important for a contract basis. At Samco, future trading is one of their customer base’s most trusted and opted services.
What is Futures brokerage at Samco?
The brokerage charge for the future has remained the same as that of options and delivery. The broker house has a very definite price for the following, given every trade is obligated to pay a brokerage charge of Rs.20 per trade.
Is Samco safe for trading?
Samco provides an online service that is available worldwide and for all the trading segments, given they provide a range of services for traders to have their best trade experience. Samco has been winning hearts and trusts for years, given the systemized and constructed methods they follow.
Does Samco provide Trading Tips?
There are many benefits that clients avail themselves of by being a part of Samco’s customer base; At the same time, the broker house excels in providing unparalleled service when it comes to online service; they don’t provide their clients with trading tips.
Is Samco safe for trading?
SAMCO is a SEBI registered broker which offers various stockbroking solutions to its customers. The entity is also a member of BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX. SAMCO is a depository participant registered with CDSL, a central Depository operating in India.
Is Samco a good broker?
Yes, SAMCO is a trustworthy company that offers attractive deals and extended leverage products to its customers to trade and invest in securities easily. SAMCO is known for its ultra-low brokerage charges.
How do you trade in Samco?
To trade in securities online with SAMCO, you must apply for a Demat account opening with the company. You can open a Free Demat Account with SAMCO from its website. Visit the SAMCO website; fill in your name, email, and mobile number in the “Open a Free Demat Account” section and click on “Submit.” After that, the account opening process will start.
What are the charges of Samco?
SAMCO brokerage charges are very low-cost, and customers can easily afford them. It does not charge any account opening fees. SAMCO offers 100% cashback to its customers on the brokerages of the first month of trading as Welcome Bonus. Impressively, the highest sum charged by SAMCO as a brokerage is Rs. 20 across any segment of trading.
Is SAMCO registered with SEBI?
Yes, SAMCO is a SEBI registered entity to pursue business in the securities market.
How do I cancel my SAMCO account?
Firstly, the Demat Account Closure process is entirely offline. A person cannot close SAMCO Demat account online, by email, or via call. Also, in the case of multiple account holders, the signature of all the account holders on the account closure form will be required.
To close the SAMCO Demat account, you are required to:
- Clear outstanding balance in respect of your account.
- Either transfer your securities to a new Demat account or sell them.
- Request the Account Closure Form and fill in all the details.
- After duly filling and signing the form, send it to the Mumbai office of SAMCO, and account closing will process.
Who owns SAMCO mutual fund?
The Founder & CEO of SAMCO Ventures Pvt. Limited is Jimeet Modi.
What is SAMCO Partner Program?
SAMCO has a Partner Program in its offerings where you can make clients and earn through the brokerage. The program opens an additional earning prospect for its customers.
In the Partner program, other ways to earn are Product Subscription Commission, StockBasket Commission, Master Partner Program, and many others.
How do I sell IPO shares at SAMCO?
The shares bought in the IPO by a customer are credited to their Demat Account held with SAMCO. They can sell them any time after the shares are listed on the SAMCO trading platform.
- Select the stock you want to sell.
- Click on the “Sell “option.”
- Select the quantity you want to sell and place the order.
- The shares, once sold, will be debited from your Demat account, and the money for the same will reflect in your SAMCO account.
How do you pledge SAMCO?
A person can place the pledge request against shares from the Back Office Portal – SAMCO Star.
- Open the portal.
- Go to the “Holding Tab.”
- Now click on the “Pledge” button to redirect you to another page.
- Enter the quantity you want to pledge and click on “Pledge.”
Is SAMCO a broker discount?
SAMCO is a leading Discount broker present in India. SAMCO offers FREE account opening and does not charge AMC on Trading accounts.
How do I open a Samco account?
You can open an account with SAMCO from their website. Go to the website and fill in your details in the Open a Demat Account section. The account opening process is online and paperless.
What is the full form of Samco?
The full form of SAMCO is Structural Assessment, Monitoring, and Control.
What is the transaction password in SAMCO?
Transfer password is the password that the customer uses to place the orders for trade. It is different from the login password.
How is SAMCO broker Quora?
SAMCO is one of India’s leading discount brokers, offering stock broking services at reasonable brokerage costs. They have online trading platforms where customers can watch the progress of various stocks and trade in a few clicks.