Bonanza Portfolio Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Bonanza Portfolio is a financial service company with over 25 years of experience in the stock market. It has been rendering Bonanza Portfolio Trading services since 1994 and has its presence across India in more than 1784 offices and branches or other outlets.
Along with the massive offline presence, Bonanza Portfolio Online Trading is widely popular as well. The firm has been providing trading facilities across various investment segments like commodities, equities, IPOs, currency and forex, and many others.
In this article, we will mainly focus on the brokerage charges it levies on the products it sells to traders and investors. Along with that, we will discuss the various benefits that investors get using the services of Bonanza Portfolio.
We will guide you about the process of starting online trading with this firm and how you can open an account and make the complete set up for online trading.
Bonanza Portfolio Trading and Benefits
The benefits of using Bonanza Portfolio Online Trading facilities would help you do a lot more than just place orders. Here are some of the significant ones:
- The firm is having a wide presence across more than 500 cities in the country with multiple outlets and branches. It offers offline Bonanza Portfolio Trading along with its online services. The huge network helps the customers to seek advice and support whenever necessary.
- Research and advisory division of the firm is really prudent in their work and provides reports on the market daily, weekly and monthly basis. It also provides fundamental research data and reports to the customers to make their investment full proof.
- The brokerage schemes are really well designed to suit various investors’ pockets and requirements. They have multiple brokerage plans according to the kind of investment budget the investors have.
- The firm offers multiple trading platforms that help the traders to trade easily. Along with the trading platforms, there are multiple ways of transferring funds which makes the whole trading process safe and smooth.
Open Trading Account with Bonanza Portfolio – Fill up the Form Now!
Bonanza Portfolio Trading Charges
|Bonanza Portfolio Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%. Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 5 per certificate + Rs 25 per request|
If SSL/SBI is the counter party, 0.02% of Value or Min Rs 25 whichever is higher (Plus CDSL Charges)
If SSL is not the counter party, 0.04% of Value or Min Rs 50 whichever is higher (Plus CDSL Charges)
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs. 12.5 per scrip|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 12.5 per scrip|
The Bonanza Portfolio Trading Charges make up an important part of each trade, and you need to know about it. Take a look at your additional expenses.
- Brokerage charges vary across the segment. One thing that is common in all the segment is that all the brokerage charges are very nominal and falls in the lower to lowest brokerage plans available in the market.
- STT is the securities transaction charges. It is levied on the total turnover and the rate is 0.0126%.
- SEBI Turnover Charges is charged at a rate of 0.00005% and it is also levied on the total turnover
- Transaction Charges are levied on the same at a rate of 0.00275% which is lower than other broker houses.
- Stamp Duty charges are nominal and decided by the state government and levied accordingly.
- GST is charged on the transaction charge and brokerage charge clubbed together and the rate is 18% at present.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Bonanza Portfolio Delivery Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.18 per Trade|
The Bonanza Portfolio Delivery Trading charges are low of Rs.18 of the total transaction amount. So, the maximum brokerage you have to pay is Rs.18. This is one of the lowest brokerage available in the industry at present.
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.18 per Trade|
The Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading is available at a price of Rs.18 of the turnover. Here if 0.01% of the total turnover goes above Rs.18, then you only need to pay Rs.18 as the brokerage for the transaction.
Bonanza Portfolio Option Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.18 per lot|
For Bonanza Portfolio Option Trading you have to pay Rs.18 per lot which is way lower than what other broker houses charge.
Bonanza Portfolio Futures Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.18 per Trade|
The Bonanza Portfolio Futures Trading is available at a brokerage charge of Rs.18, latter being the maximum brokerage in the segment as well.
Bonanza Portfolio Currency Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.18 per lot|
|Currency Futures||Rs.18 per Trade|
For Bonanza Portfolio Currency Trading:
- You need to pay Rs.18 flat per lot of currency options
- For currency futures, the broker charges can be Rs.18 of the turnover amount ( lower of the two)
Bonanza Portfolio Commodity Trading
|Bonanza Portfolio Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.18 per Trade|
Again for Bonanza Portfolio Commodity Trading, the brokerage charges are the same. It is the lower of Rs.18 of the turnover.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Bonanza Portfolio Online Trading Process
The Bonanza Portfolio Online Trading can be started with the following steps:
- On this webpage, you will find a button where it is mentioned “Open Demat account”. Click on the button and a form will open.
- You are required to fill the form with the required details.
- After you complete filling the form, click on submit.
- Now, you have to upload the documents for verification of your application.
- The documents which are required generally include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque and photograph.
- After the successful verification of your documents, the firm will open your account and email you the login details of the account.
Login and setup
- After you get the login credentials, you need to login to the Bonanza Portfolio’s website.
- Look for the trading terminal software, and other platforms on this site. You will get all the details of the platforms as well.
- The online platform is accessible on the site itself.
- Install the software and login to the software.
- Creating a market watchlist is the next task. You need to add the stocks’ scrips which you want to track and trade. Click on the individual stocks and add them to the market watchlist.
- For trading, you need to first do your homework, analyze the market and the stocks.
- For viewing the stocks’ details, you can click on the scrip of the same and the details will be in front of your on the screen of the device you are using
- Now, for trading, you need to click on the buy or sell option and mention the criteria like price, units to buy or sell and other details
Bonanza Online Trading Platforms
The Bonanza Online Trading Platforms offered for the clients, for a hassle free experiences are as follows:
- Bonanza Portfolio My E-Trade is the browser-based trading platform that offers interactive charting facilities and various technical indicators to helps you in analyzing the market trends and price movements. The platform is highly customizable and that helps you make it as per your requirement.
- Bonanza Portfolio NEST Trader is a trading terminal offered by the firm and it is a widely used trading terminal as you may know. The terminal is highly responsive and one of the best for active trading and bulk trading as well. It has multiple charts, a huge collection of historical data for use, intraday charts and technical indicators. It has its own risk management system, heat maps and market depth analytics.
- Bonanza My E-Trade Mobile App is the Bonanza Portfolio App for the mobile which you can use anytime and anywhere for trading. It has interactive charting facilities, live market updates, and real-time quotes steaming and lots of other features.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Nirmal Bang Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Bonanza Trading – Conclusion
The Bonanza Trading is available at really reasonable prices. It offers multiple advanced trading platforms for Bonanza Portfolio Online Trading and all the platforms are user-friendly.
The firm provides extensive research services along with all other services.
Open Trading Account with Bonanza Portfolio – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|