SAS Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: May 11, 2022
We’ve summed this article up as a review of the company. The review is done on a very specific part of their service regime, the SAS Trading services. We included the charges in distributed format.
The format will explain the charges applicable as brokerage as well as certain taxes. We’ll even take a look at SAS Online Trading Facilities.
SAS Online is New Delhi based discount service broker. They have been in the industry since 1995. The company is lead by a group of amazingly enthusiastic personnel. The founders of this company are Shrey Jain, Siddhant Jain and Anubha.
SAS Online Trading and Benefits
SAS Online trading services are rather commendable. They’ve always proven this with an exceptional lot of SAS Online trading platforms.
Even that doesn’t sum up for all they offer. So, here’s a list of the benefits you may expect from them:
- SAS Online is one of the few companies to offer completely free Demat and Trading Accounts. Moreover, even the Demat AMC charges they levy are aggressively low. They merely charge Rs.300 for this purpose.
- They do not require their traders to maintain any sort of margin money. Furthermore, they even extend proper discounts on the overall brokerage. This comes as a great relief to their clients.
- They even have flexible brokerage plans. This helps their clients to choose the one that suits their preferences.
- Lastly, they have proper referral and holiday related offers to grant. This always comes as an additional advantage.
Open Trading Account with SAS Online – Fill up the Form Now!
SAS Trading Charges
|SAS Online Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.003% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
SAS Online is a discount broker for sure. In fact, it’s one of the best at being a discount broker. However, that doesn’t mean it’s fallen out of the usual trend of charging brokerage from the SAS Online trading services rendered.
On the contrary, they incur the services charges just like any other company. These charges are a combination of brokerage and certain other taxes. We’ll explain both the charges. However, this particular segment briefs on the latter.
- The first ever tax to be unfolded is the Transaction Charge. This is incurred at a rate of 0.003% on total turnover.
- The second tax to be incurred by SAS Online is STT Charge. This is more popularly known as the Securities Transaction Tax. The company charges 0.0126% over total turnover for this tax.
- SEBI Turnover charge is incurred as the third tax. However, this is charged at a lower rate. Its incursion comes at 0.0002% over total turnover.
- The clients are even subjected to 18% of GST over the sum of brokerage and transaction.
- And, finally the clients must pay some amount as Stamp Duty. This amount is way less than rest of the charges, and it totally depends on the clients’ state.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
SAS Delivery Trading
|SAS Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.9 per Trade|
Delivery Trading represents the oldest and the most popular form of financial trading. It does so at least in India. It is defined by all the times a traders trades in a certain number of shares.
These shares may belong to one or more company stocks. The financial instruments used for trade across Delivery Trading are Equity bases stocks. The shares in this type of trade are bought in, held for some time and then sold off.
This requires a Demat Account for holding of the shares. SAS Online Delivery Trading services are available for hire at Rs.9 per Trade commission rate. The commission is charged on the transaction value.
SAS Intraday Trading
|SAS Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.9 per Trade|
Intraday or Day Trading is a very special discipline in financial trading. It requires special skill sets to become an accomplished trader. Also, it includes speculating the market potential and probability for swift fluctuation.
It even involves buying, holding and selling of certain shares. However, all of these activities must be done within the same day. All of SAS Online Trading facilities are available for hire at Rs.9 per Trade commission. This rate is charged over the total transaction value.
SAS Option Trading
|SAS Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.9 per Trade|
Options Trading is the process through which a trader or an investor may buy / sell a particular security, ETF or a certain index at predetermined prices. In other words, these money instruments are treated as proper trad-able financial contracts.
SAS Online Options Trading services come in many beneficial ways to help the client with this sort of trade. Moreover, these services aren’t that costly either. They may be availed at a mere commission of Rs.9 per Trade.
SAS Futures Trading
|SAS Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.9 per Trade|
Futures Trading refers to the legal or forward contract that enables traders to perform a special type of trade. It is the buying / selling of financial instruments at a predetermined price at some point in the future.
The transaction in this sort of trade usually takes place for financial instruments. The SAS Online Futures Trading services are available for hire at merely Rs.9 per Trade commission rate.
SAS Currency Trading
|SAS Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.9 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.9 per Trade|
There isn’t much we need to specify about Currency Trading right? After all, it’s being popularized throughout the world. The new breed of investors and traders just love this stream of trading.
It basically allows the traders to transact in between different globally acknowledged currencies of the world. The traders may buy, hold, or sell off certain currencies.
However, it requires special accounts for holding the currencies and, that’s exactly where SAS Online Currency Trading services come in. These services allow the traders to perform all activities related to the Forex market.
All of them may be availed at a commission of Rs.9 per Trade in case of Currency options, as well as Currency Futures.
SAS Commodity Trading
|SAS Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.9 per Trade|
Last but not the least is the SAS Online Commodity Trading. This refers to the trade across some special financial articles. They are directed towards few industry grade metals and agricultural goods.
Alas, SAS Online trading in commodity segment would cost you the same brokerage of Rs.9 per Trade.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
SAS Online Trading Process
SAS Online Trading process is not as complicated as you might speculate. In fact, they take special care so as to simplify the entire thing. That’s why we’ve created this list to give you the easiest way in:
- The first step in this process requires you to get a Demat Account. You may do so very easily. All you need to do is to click on a button under this section. Just look out for the button with ‘Open Account’.
- Once you click on the button, you’ll be redirected to a new page. This page consists of a blank form. You must fill up the form with proper and genuine details. Moreover, you must even submit certain documents to support the form. these documents include:
- PAN Card copy.
- ADHAAR Card copy
- Voter’s ID Card copy.
- A copy of your bank account statement.
- And, a passport sized image of yours.
- You’ll get a call from the company as soon as your form gets approved. This call will help you fetch information about a set of login credentials. You must use these credentials to log into the Demat Account.
- We highly recommend that you change the default password. This will help you protect your Account.
- For the last part, you must go to the ‘Buy / Sell’ account. You may select the type of trade you want to commence from here. Once you set this up, you may proceed trading your preferable stocks.
SAS Online Trading Platforms
There are a total of three SAS Online trading platforms. Here’s some more details on the platforms:
- SAS Online Alpha Trader – Trading Terminal: SAS Online trading platforms are valued for their performance. However, they’ve not developed it on their own. They rather use third party software called the NEST Trader. This software has been customized as per the requirements of their clients. Moreover, the UI of the software is completely customizable.
- SAS Online Alpha Web – Browser Based Trading Platform: This is web based platform. It functions using cache memory. This means that requires no installation at all.
- SAS Online Aplha Mobile – Mobile Trading App: This is basically an extension of the NEST Trader. It comes with all the features of the terminal based trader. SAS Online Mobile App can be installed Google Play Store. It is compatible with all Android 4 and above devices.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|Nirmal Bang Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
SAS Trading – Conclusion
SAS Online trading services are reliable as per their clients. They even provide free Demat and Trading Accounts.
However, their SAS Online trading brokerage charges are a bit on the higher end. Having that said, we must establish that the company’s services are definitely worth the charges.
SAS Online Trading FAQs
Ques – Do SAS Online provide Online Trading?
Answer – Yes, SAS Online does provide online trading. SAS Online trading services are rather commendable. They’ve always proven this with an exceptional lot of SAS Online trading platforms that provide a number of facilities to its clients for trading.
Ques – What are the Charges in SAS Online?
Answer – Apart from the brokerage charge that is Rs.9 per Trade, there are the Transaction Charges worth 0.003% and STT worth 0.0126% of the total turnover, 0.0002% of total transaction amount as SEBI charges, stamp duty charges as per state and GST worth 18% of sum of brokerage and transaction charges.
Ques – Do SAS Online provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, SAS Online does provide online trading. Delivery Trading represents the oldest and the most popular form of financial trading. It is defined by all the times a trader trades in a certain number of shares. These shares may belong to one or more company stocks.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at SAS Online?
Answer – The shares in this type of trade are bought in, held for some time and then sold off. This requires a Demat Account for holding of the shares. SAS Online Delivery Trading services are available for hire at Rs.9 per Trade commission rate. The commission is charged on the transaction value.
Ques – Do SAS Online provide Option Trading?
Answer – Yes, SAS Online does provide option trading. Options Trading is the process through which a trader or an investor may buy / sell a particular security, ETF or a certain index at predetermined prices. In other words, these money instruments are treated as proper trad-able financial contracts.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at SAS Online?
Answer – SAS Online Options Trading services help the client with this sort of trade. These services aren’t that costly either. They may be availed at a mere commission of Rs.9 per Trade. Now, this rate may seem a bit higher than the market average. However, the services are totally worth paying this price.
Ques – Do SAS Online provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, SAS Online does provide futures trading. Futures Trading refers to the legal or forward contract that enables traders to perform a special type of trade. It is the buying / selling of financial instruments at a predetermined price at some point in the future.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at SAS Online?
Answer – The transactions in futures trading usually take place for financial instruments. The SAS Online Futures Trading services are available for hire at merely Rs.9 per Trade commission rate. This is a minimal and highly affordable rate for traders.
Ques – Is SAS Online safe for trading?
Answer – Yes, SAS Online is completely safe and trustworthy for trading. SAS Online is New Delhi based discount service broker. They have been in the industry since 199 Years of experience has led to the company being a reputable and reliable one.
Ques – Do SAS Online provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Yes, SAS Online does provide trading tips. The traders get to know about the market occurrences by means of research analytics and advisory services, so that they can stay aware and ahead of the latest market trends and can make informed and educated decisions while carrying out trades.
Open Trading Account with SAS – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles