Ventura Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & moreLast Updated Date: Apr 25, 2023
Ventura Trading facilities offered by Ventura Securities were established in the year 1994 and in these 25 years, the firm has carved a niche for itself and built a reputation for being one of the most sought-after brokerage houses in the country.
The firm offers Ventura Online Trading via multiple trading platforms and all of those will be discussed in this article. The article will mainly focus on the brokerage rates that the firm charges from its customers for different trading options.
The article will revolve around the brokerage charges, and then it will also talk about the different features available while trading on its platforms. We will also guide you through the process of starting online trading with Ventura Securities.
Ventura Trading and Benefits
Make the most out of your investment money with the Top 10 Trading Account providers. Ventura Securities is a financial service provider which can become your trading partner and offer suitable tools and access to a variety of possibilities.
With Ventura Trading service, you will get the following benefits. They would significantly contribute to a smooth experience, and act as a base for some profitable trades.
- With the Ventura Trading Online facility, you will get a maintenance-free Demat and trading account for a lifetime. The Depository of the firm, which is NSDL allows you to keep the shares in the electronic format and get the best protection for your shares.
- The firm is one of the most sought-after brokerage houses by the NRI, and it offers multiple facilities for them. The firm offers different investment plans for NRI, Foreign Investors, and Persons of Indian Origin. It has a dedicated NRI Service Cell for the same. There are equity investment plans, mutual funds, and other investment options and plans for such clients.
- The firm deals in multiple investment products and has registered on multiple exchanges, whether NSE and BSE or MCX. It offers Bonds of the GOI and corporate bonds to trade and invest in. There are mutual funds, currency trading, and commodities apart from common equities and derivative trading facilities.
- Fund transfer is really easy and safe with Ventura Securities. It offers Bank linking with multiple banks, and all the major banks, whether private or public, are included in its list. You need to link your bank account, and the fund transfer will be hassle-free and secure.
- Discover and understand everything about Ventura Securities from the Ventura Review section.
Open Trading Account with Ventura Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Ventura Trading Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges
|Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
*Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell-side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell-side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell-side
|(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)
|18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)
|Margin Funding Charges
|Rs 20 per instruction
|Account Closure Charges
|Rs 30 per instruction
|Rs 50 per request
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure
The Ventura Trading Charges are a part of every other trade order you place, so you need to be aware of them.
The additional charges you will incur, and the brokerage charges are as follows:
- Transaction Charges at a rate of 0.00380% of the total turnover. This is higher than the rate charged by other brokers.
- STT is at 0.0126%, which is the same for most brokers. it is also levied on the total turnover
- SEBI Turnover Charges are levied at a rate of 0.00005%, which is also similar to most brokers.
- GST is levied at 18% on transaction charges and brokerage charges of a transaction taken together.
- Stamp duty is a nominal charge levied at a rate decided by the state government.
- Brokerage Charges of Ventura Securities are on the lower end of the scale. It offers a brokerage scheme as per the margin in the trading account, according to the brokerage scheme or the type of account chosen. This, in turn, depends on the investment budget and goal of the investor.
To know more in detail, also check Ventura Brokerage Charges.
Similar Trading Accounts you may also Like
- Sharekhan Trading Account
- Anand Rathi Trading Account
- Reliance Securities Trading Account
- Religare Securities Trading Account
- Angel One Trading Account
Ventura Delivery Trading
|Ventura Securities Delivery Charges
Thus, Ventura Securities Delivery Trading charges are 0.20% which is one of the lowest ranges hardly provided by any other brokerage houses.
Considering the minimum brokerage charge, is one of the lowest in the market, while the maximum is the average.
Ventura Intraday Trading
|Ventura Securities Intraday Charges
The Ventura Securities Intraday Trading facilities are available for 0.03% of the transaction value. Compared to other brokers in the market, the charges for intraday services are also nominal and reasonable.
Ventura Option Trading
|Ventura Securities Option Charges
|Rs.50 per lot
The Ventura Securities Option Trading is available at Rs.50 per lot. The minimum brokerage here is even lower than most discount brokers’ brokerage charges.
The Company, Ventura being a traditional brokerage house with all kinds of services, offers the service at such a lower rate.
Ventura Futures Trading
|Ventura Securities Futures Charges
The charges for Ventura Securities Futures Trading are also within 0.03%. So, you will be able to easily apply for a risk-free instrument that is not subject to any market fluctuations at a low rate of brokerage.
Ventura Currency Trading
|Ventura Securities Currency Charges
|Rs 10 per lot
|Rs 10 per lot
For Ventura Securities Currency Trading, you have to pay:
- Rs 10 per lot for the currency options; and
- For the currency futures, the brokerage charge is in the range of Rs 10 per lot
Charges for both segments are comparatively lower compared to their peers.
Ventura Commodity Trading
|Ventura Securities Commodity Charges
|0.15% / Rs 50 per lot
Now, Ventura Securities Commodity Trading service is also available at the same brokerage charge of 0.15% / Rs 50 per lot. Investing in commodities like metals, agricultural products, etc., is easier here.
Ventura Online Trading Process
The process of Ventura Online Trading can be started by following the below-mentioned steps:
- On this webpage, you will find a button to help you start the application. Click on the “Open Demat Account” button, and a form will pop up on your desktop screen.
- You must fill out the form with the required details and submit the same. Before submission, check all the details carefully and ensure they are correct.
- Then you need to upload the documents to verify your application and KYC purposes.
- The documents include the PAN, AADHAAR Card, and a cancelled cheque and photograph.
- After successfully verifying your documents, the application is approved; you will get the login credentials on your registered email id.
Log in and set up
- Using the login credentials, log in to the Ventura Securities Site.
- There are all the trading platforms, details of the same are mentioned on the site, and download links are also provided.
- After the terminal software and mobile application are installed, you need to create the market watchlist.
- Add the stocks that you want to trade and track.
- You can modify the market watchlist anytime.
- Once the market watchlist is created, you can start trading.
- Click on the script to view the details like the stock price, highs, lows, etc.
- Once you have decided that you want to trade the share, mention the price at which you want to trade the share.
- You also need to mention the unit of shares you want to trade and finally place the order.
Ventura Online Trading Platforms
The Ventura Online Trading Platforms are seamless, and their responsiveness is commendable. Please make sure you look at all the platforms they provide and then choose the one that would work for you.
- Ventura Pointer is the trading terminal of the firm. It is an installable software that works on multiple Operating systems of Windows. It has a customizable market watchlist. Viewing the market depth, charts, and other details and information is easy on this platform. It has a superb user interface that is highly responsive, speeding up the trading process.
- Ventura Wealth is the Ventura Securities App for mobile, which gives you access to the live charts from your smartphone only and has multiple order types. You can trade and invest in mutual funds as well using this platform. There is a customized market watch option.
- Ventura Web is the browser-based trading platform of the firm, which you need to download or install. It is accessible on many browsers; you need to log in using your login id and password. It is a responsive trading platform and lightweight and thus works on a slow internet connection.
Ventura Trading – Conclusion
The Ventura Trading facilities we read above justify the brokerage charges it takes from the customers for the same facilities.
On the Ventura Pointer or Web or Ventura Wealth, you will truly get the feeling of Ventura Online Trading as all three platforms are highly advanced and customizable. Overall, online trading on Ventura is a great experience.
Ventura Securities Trading FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Ventura Security trading:
Do Ventura Securities provide Online Trading?
Yes, Ventura Securities does provide online trading in multiple formats. This includes the Ventura Pointer, which is the trading terminal of the firm, Ventura Wealth which is the Ventura Securities Mobile App, and Ventura Web, which is the browser-based trading platform of the firm.
What are the Charges in Ventura Securities?
Transaction Charges are set at 0.00380%, STT at 0.0126%, and SEBI Turnover Charges at 0.00005% of the total turnover. The GST is 18% of transaction charges, and brokerage charges were taken together. The state government decides on stamp duty. The Brokerage Charges are on the lower end of the scale.
Do Ventura Securities provide Delivery Trading?
Yes, Ventura Securities does provide delivery trading. Clients can buy stocks that are added to their Demat account in the case of delivery trading. They remain in the clients’ possession until they decide to sell them, in days, weeks, months, or years. Clients can enjoy complete ownership of your stocks.
Is delivery trading Free at Ventura Securities?
No, delivery trading is not free at Ventura Securities. However, the Ventura Securities Delivery Trading charges are within 0.20%, one of the lowest ranges hardly provided by any other brokerage houses. Considering the minimum brokerage charge, is one of the lowest in the market, while the maximum is the average.
Do Ventura Securities provide Option Trading?
Yes, Ventura Securities does provide the service of options trading. Trading options can be a smart way to take advantage of good situations. Options are contracts giving the owner the right to buy or sell an asset at a fixed price for a specific period.
What are Options Trading Charges at Ventura Securities?
The Ventura Securities Option Trading is available at Rs.50 per lot. The minimum brokerage here is even lower than most discount brokers’ brokerage charges. Ventura Securities, a traditional brokerage house with the most advanced services offering such low charges, is a good incentive for traders.
Do Ventura Securities provide Futures Trading?
Yes, Ventura Securities does provide futures trading. A futures contract gives the buyer the obligation to purchase a specific asset and the seller to sell and deliver that asset at a specific future date. This type of trading is relatively free from risks due to changing market trends.
What is Futures brokerage at Ventura Securities?
The charges for Ventura Securities Futures Trading are within 0.03%. With the low rates, users can freely apply for futures trading, a risk-free instrument that is not subject to any market fluctuations.
Is Ventura Securities safe for trading?
Yes, Ventura Securities is very safe trading. Having been around in the industry for 25 years, Ventura Securities has gained a niche following for itself in the industry. Having serviced many satisfied customers, Ventura Securities has established a good and trustworthy reputation for itself.
Do Ventura Securities provide Trading Tips?
Yes, Ventura Securities does provide well-researched trading tips. The firm provides all-inclusive reports to its customers regarding various companies’ stocks and other financial assets, market value, future predictions, etc. The mobile app users can view the past performance of a particular stock and charting functionality.
How do I trade in Ventura?
To trade with Ventura, you will need to open a Demat and Trading Account with Ventura. Thereafter, you can trade from their website and mobile trading app.
How do I activate my Ventura mobile trading account?
You can log in to your Ventura Securities trading account with the ID and password and start trading.
What is the intraday multiplier in Ventura?
The intraday multiplier is the Margin Exposure Limit provided by Ventura on Intraday trades. Ventura securities offer a 5x Equity Intraday margin.
Is Ventura Securities CDSL or NSDL?
Ventura is registered with NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) as a Depository Participant.
How do I get a profit/loss statement in Ventura?
You can contact the Relationship manager to provide you Profit/loss statement.
How do I buy and sell shares in Ventura?
Customers can buy and sell shares from Ventura Wealth. And not just shares; you can also buy derivatives, currency, commodities, mutual funds, IPO, and international companies stocks.
How do I close my Ventura trading account online?
There are multiple ways by which you can close your account with Ventura Securities,
- You can download the Account Closure Form from the NSDL website.
- You can dial 022-67547000 and reach out to Ventura securities.
- Then, you can request Ventura securities to send you the Account Closure Form.
How can I invest in the Ventura share market?
Investing in securities with Ventura Securities is simple. Open the website or mobile app. Log in to your account. Select “Products” and show the various securities you can trade in. Select the stock and place the order after entering specifications like – order type, quantity, and price.
How can I trade in Ventura without a broker?
Ventura Securities lays down various Trading platforms to facilitate independent trading for customers. Traders can invest whenever they want and in the manner they want. Ventura offers research & advisory services and a stock recommendation facility to assist customers.
What is the span and exposure margin in Ventura?
The exchange now decides the trade margins, and therefore it is the same for all the brokers. SPAN margin is collected when placing an order for the trade and is revised throughout the day, whereas the EXPOSURE margin is charged above the SPAN margin and is charged to cover any risks that the SPAN margin might not cover.
What is Ventura’s intraday auto square-off time?
Squaring off is a trading strategy to make profits out of trades on the same day. Here, the buying and selling of stock are executed on the same day. The auto square-off time of Ventura Securities is 3:15 PM.
Does Ventura offer Mutual Funds?
If you are looking to invest in a mutual fund investment, Ventura Securities is all you need. You can invest in various mutual fund schemes provided by them on the Trading platform.
Does Ventura offer an IPO?
Yes, Ventura securities customers can bid on IPOs through their trading platforms.
How can I get Ventura Securities Stock Recommendations?
Ventura Securities offers stock recommendations to its customers through its trading app “Ventura Wealth.” Open the mobile application and log in with your credentials, and then you can access all the features and research offered by the company.
Open Trading Account with Ventura Securities – Fill up the Form Now!