Ventura Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Ventura Trading facilities offered by Ventura Securities was established in the year 1994 and in these 25 years the firm has carved a niche for itself and built a repute for being one of the most sought after brokerage houses in the country.
Ventura Online Trading is offered by the firm via multiple trading platforms and all those will be discussed in this article. The article will mainly focus on the brokerage rates that the firm charges from its customers for different trading options.
The article will revolve around the brokerage charges and then, it will also talk about the different features can avail while trading on its platforms. We will also guide you about the process of starting online trading with Ventura Securities.
Ventura Trading and Benefits
With Ventura Trading service you will get the following benefits. They would significantly contribute to a smooth experience, and act as a base for some profitable trades.
- With Ventura Trading Online facility you will get maintenance-free Demat and trading account for lifetime. The Depository of the firm which is NSDL allows you to keep the shares in the electronic format with it and you get the best protection for your shares.
- The firm is one of the most sought after brokerage houses by the NRI and it offers multiple facilities for them. The firm offers different investment plans for the NRI, Foreign Investors, and Person with Indian Origin. It has a dedicated NRI Service Cell for the same. There are equity investment plans, mutual funds, and other investment options and plans for such clients.
- The firm deals in multiple investment products and have a registration on multiple exchanges whether it is NSE and BSE or MCX among others. It offers Bonds of the GOI as well as Corporate bonds to trade and invests. There are mutual funds, currency trading and commodities apart from the regular equities and derivative trading facilities.
- Fund transfer is really easy and safe with Ventura Securities. It offers Bank linking with multiple banks and all the major banks whether private or public banks are included in its list. You just need to link the bank account of yours and fund transfer will be hassle-free and secured as well.
Open Trading Account with Ventura Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Ventura Trading Charges
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (₹5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.003%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.003%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.003% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 30 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 50 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 50|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||NIL|
The Ventura Trading Charges are a part of every other trade order you place, and so, you need to be aware of them. The additional charges you will incur along with the brokerage charges are as follows
- Transaction Charges at a rate of 0.00380% of the total turnover. This is higher than the rate charged from other brokers.
- STT is at 0.0126% which is the same for most of the brokers. it is also levied on the total turnover
- SEBI Turnover Charges is levied at a rate of 0.00005% which is also similar for most of the brokers.
- GST is levied at 18% on transaction charges and brokerage charges of a transaction taken together.
- Stamp duty is a nominal charge which is levied at a rate decided by the state government.
- Brokerage Charges of Ventura Securities is on the lower end of the scale. It offers a brokerage scheme as per the margin in the trading account which is according to the brokerage scheme or the type of account chosen. This, in turn, depends on the investment budget and goal of the investor.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Ventura Delivery Trading
|Ventura Securities Delivery Charges|
Ventura Securities Delivery Trading charges are within the range of 0.20% which is one of the lowest ranges hardly provided by any other brokerage houses.
If you consider the minimum brokerage charge, it is one of the lowest in the market while the maximum is the average in the market.
Ventura Intraday Trading
|Ventura Securities Intraday Charges|
The Ventura Securities Intraday Trading facilities are available at a price of 0.03% of the transaction value. Compared to other brokers in the market, the charges for intraday services are also nominal and reasonable.
Ventura Option Trading
|Ventura Securities Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.50 per lot|
The Ventura Securities Option Trading is available at a price of Rs.50 per lot. The minimum brokerage here is even lower than brokerage charges of most of the discount brokers.
The Company, Ventura being a traditional brokerage house with all kinds of services is offering the service at such a lower rate.
Ventura Futures Trading
|Ventura Securities Futures Charges|
The charges for Ventura Securities Futures Trading are also within the range of 0.03%. So, you will be able to easily apply for a risk free instrument which is not subject to any market fluctuations, in a low rate of brokerage.
Ventura Currency Trading
|Ventura Securities Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs 10 per lott|
|Currency Futures||Rs 10 per lot|
For Ventura Securities Currency Trading you have to pay:
- Rs 10 per lot for the currency options; and
- For the currency futures, the brokerage charge is with the range of Rs 10 per lot
Charges for both the segments are comparatively lower compared to their peers.
Ventura Commodity Trading
|Ventura Securities Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.15% / Rs 50 per lot|
Ventura Securities Commodity Trading service is also available at the same brokerage charge of 0.15% / Rs 50 per lot. Investing in commodities like metals, agricultural products etc is easier here.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Ventura Online Trading Process
The process of Ventura Online Trading can be started by following the below mentioned steps:
- On this webpage, you will find a button that will help you start the application. Click on the “Open Demat Account” button and a form will pop-up on the screen of your desktop.
- You are required to fill the form with the required details submit the same. Before submission, check all the details carefully and make sure they are correct.
- Then you need to upload the documents for verification of your application and KYC purposes.
- The documents include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a canceled cheque and photograph.
- After the successful verification of your documents, the application is approved; you will get the login credentials on your registered email id.
Login and set up
- Using the login credentials, log in to the Ventura Securities Site.
- There are all the trading platforms, details of the same are mentioned on the site and download links are also provided.
- After the terminal software and mobile application is installed, you need to create the market watchlist.
- Add the stocks that you want to trade and track.
- You can modify the market watchlist anytime.
- Once the market watchlist is created, you can start trading.
- Click on the scrip to view the details like price of the stock, highs, and lows, etc.
- Once you have decided that you want to trade the share, mention the price at what you want to trade the share.
- You also need to mention the unit of shares you want to trade and finally place the order.
Ventura Online Trading Platforms
The Ventura Online Trading Platforms are seamless, and their responsiveness is commendable. Make sure you have a look at all the platforms they provide, and then, choose the one which would work for you.
- Ventura Pointer is the trading terminal of the firm. It is an install-able software that works on multiple Operating systems of Windows. It has a customizable market watchlist. Viewing the market depth, charts and other details and information is easy on this platform. It has a superb user interface that is highly responsive, speeding up the trading process.
- Ventura Wealth is the Ventura Securities App for mobile which gives you access to the live charts from your smartphone only and it has multiple order types. You can trade and invest in mutual funds as well using this platform. There is a customized market watch option.
- Ventura Web is the browser-based trading platform of the firm which you need to download or install. It is accessible on many browsers, you just need to login using your login id and password. It is a responsive trading platform and lightweight and thus works on the slow internet connection as well.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
Ventura Trading – Conclusion
The Ventura Trading facilities we read above justify the brokerage charges it takes from the customers for the same facilities.
On the Ventura Pointer or Web or Ventura Wealth, you will truly get the feeling of Ventura Online Trading as all three platforms are highly advanced and customizable. Overall, online trading on Ventura is a great experience.
Ventura Securities Trading FAQs
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Online Trading?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does provide online trading in multiple formats. This includes the Ventura Pointer which is the trading terminal of the firm, Ventura Wealth which is the Ventura Securities Mobile App and Ventura Web, which is the browser-based trading platform of the firm.
Ques – What are the Charges in Ventura Securities?
Answer – Transaction Charges are set at 0.00380%, STT at 0.0126% and SEBI Turnover Charges at a rate of 0.00005% of the total turnover. The GST is 18% of transaction charges and brokerage charges taken together. Stamp duty is decided by the state government. The Brokerage Charges are on the lower end of the scale.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does provide delivery trading. Clients can buy stocks which, in the case of delivery trading, are added to their demat account. They remain in the clients’ possession until they decide to sell them, which can be in days, weeks, months or years. Clients can enjoy complete ownership of your stocks.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Ventura Securities?
Answer – No, delivery trading is not free at Ventura Securities. However, the Ventura Securities Delivery Trading charges are within the range of 0.20% which is one of the lowest ranges hardly provided by any other brokerage houses. If you consider the minimum brokerage charge, it is one of the lowest in the market while the maximum is the average in the market.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Option Trading?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does provide the service of option trading. Trading options can be a smart way to take advantage of profitable situations. Options are contracts giving the owner the right to buy or sell an asset at a fixed price for a specific period of time.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Ventura Securities?
Answer – The Ventura Securities Option Trading is available at a price of Rs.50 per lot. The minimum brokerage here is even lower than brokerage charges of most of the discount brokers. Ventura Securities being a traditional brokerage house with the most advanced services offering such low charges is a good incentive for traders.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does provide futures trading. A futures contract gives the buyer the obligation to purchase a specific asset, and the seller to sell and deliver that asset at a specific future date. This type of trading is relatively free from risks due to changing market trends.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Ventura Securities?
Answer – The charges for Ventura Securities Futures Trading are within the range of 0.03%. With the low rates, users can freely apply for futures trading, a risk free instrument not subject to any market fluctuations.
Ques – Is Ventura Securities safe for trading?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities is very safe trading. Having been around in the industry for 25 years, Ventura Securities has gained a niche following for itself amongst the industry. Having serviced a large number of satisfied customers, Ventura Securities has established a good and trustworthy reputation for itself.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities does provide well researched trading tips. The firm provides all-inclusive reports to its customers in regards to various companies’ stocks and other financial assets, market value, future predictions etc. The mobile app users are able to view the past performance of a particular stock and charting functionality.
Open Trading Account with Ventura Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|