This Mumbai-based online brokerage firm 5Paisa is one of the fastest growing discount broker. In this article, we will know about 5Paisa Trading services & more. 5Paisa is a part of IIFL Group and to be precise it is the online broking division of IIFL.
The article will primarily discuss and analyze 5Paisa Online Trading facilities, brokerage charges charged by the firm and whether they are according to the market standards.
Then we will discuss the process of online trading and how it needs to be started and done and finally, we will take you through the trading platforms offered by the online brokerage house – 5Paisa.
5Paisa Trading and Benefits
The list of benefits and features for 5Paisa Online Trading facilities and services is long enough. Thus, we are enumerating the most interesting and necessary features and benefits.
- For 5Paisa Trading services, you need not pay hefty brokerage charges. The charges for all the segments whether equities or options or commodities are low. Since it is a discount brokerage house, the brokerage charges are supposed to be low and it is actually super low and thus, suits all kinds of investors and traders.
- Being a discount brokerage house, it is not bound to provide any research calls or suggestions and tips for investments but it does. It offers research tips and calls if you ask for the same service. It has its own research and advisory department and thus, you get everyday market tips and also many other reports and review information on the market.
- The trading platforms offered by the firm are one of the best in the industry at present. There are multiple trading platforms of 5Paisa which includes the Smallcase, Auto investor and others as well apart from the browser-based, terminal and mobile application.
- The firm being an IIFL part renders education facilities as well in the field of the stock market. There are webinars and stock market-related courses which one can opt for and study
- There are multiple subscription plans as per the need of the traders and investors. This helps them decide which one to choose. One can choose as per their investment budget and pocket.
- There are no charges for using the trading platforms. These platforms can be used for no extra charges.
Open Trading Account with 5Paisa – Fill up the Form Now!
5Paisa Trading Charges
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The 5Paisa Trading Charges are simple and very low compared to all the firms in the industry.
You can say, it has the lowest brokerage at present in the industry and none other firms have such low brokerage plans. Apart from the brokerage charges, the other mandatory charges include –
- STT which is at 0.0126% and levied on the total turnover of the transaction
- Transaction charges levied on the same – total turnover and the percentage is 0.00325%.
- The SEBI Charges is at 0.0002% of the total transaction value and it is pre-decided by SEBI only
- The GST charges are 18% which is charged on the total of Brokerage charges and transaction charges.
- Finally, there are stamp duty charges which are very nominal and charged as per the state from the trading is taking place.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|Nirmal Bang Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
5Paisa Delivery Trading
|5Paisa Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.20 per Trade|
The 5Paisa Delivery Trading charges are Rs.20 per order or per trade. It means that you are required to pay Rs.10 for each of the orders that get executed.
5Paisa Intraday Trading
|5Paisa Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.20 per Trade|
The 5Paisa Intraday Trading is also available at a price of Rs.20 per order. This doesn’t restrict a number of transactions or number of share units in one transaction.
You can trade as many as share units in one order and still pay the same Rs.20 for it. So, it is not dependable on the units of shares traded.
5Paisa Option Trading
|5Paisa Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.20 per Trade|
Generally, the brokerage for the options is high but 5Paisa Option Trading charges are the same as the cash segment – Rs.10. Yes, you can trade any number of the lot in one order and pay Rs.20 for the same which is ultra-cheap brokerage charge.
5Paisa Futures Trading
|5Paisa Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
The 5Paisa Futures Trading is also available at Rs.20 and you can any trade number of a futures contract in one order.
5Paisa Currency Trading
|5Paisa Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.20 per Trade|
For 5Paisa Currency Trading – both futures and options are traded at Rs.20 per order. Yes, you can trade currency options and futures at the same price as Rs.20 like other segments.
5Paisa Commodity Trading
|5Paisa Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.20 per Trade|
There are also 5Paisa Commodity Trading facilities available with this firm, and it will cost you just like the other types of trading, i.e. Rs.20 per trade.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
5Paisa Online Trading Process
The process to start 5Paisa Online Trading is as follows –
- The account opening procedure can be started on this page. You will find one button “open demat account” here for the Demat account opening with 5Paisa. Click on the same and an application form will pop-up.
- You would need to fill the form and then submit the same.
- Then you would be uploading the required documents for verification of your application and identity – it is the KYC process requirement.
- The documents which are required generally include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque and photograph.
- After the verification of your documents, you will receive the login details of your account.
- Use the login credentials that you have received to log on to the site of the 5Paisa.
- You will find a range of trading platforms ranging from the 5Paisa Smallcase, Auto-investors, terminal software, and others.
Downloading and setting up trading platforms
- Once the downloaded software on the desktop or mobile.
- Then you need to create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to track and trade.
- After you have analyzed the market and check the trends, click on the scrip which you want to trade. You will find all the details of the stock on the window that opens.
- There will be BUY or SELL option or you can directly click on BUY or SELL shares options and put the name of the share wants to be traded.
- Put the price at what you want to trade the share, the unit of shares you want to trade and other details required
- Click on place order.
5Paisa Online Trading Platforms
The 5Paisa Online Trading Platforms includes –
- 5Paisa App is the Robo Advisory platform and also for trading and it is one of its kind and hardly you see something like this in the market at present. The platform is available on the mobile phone is a mobile application format and it is said by the 5Paisa executives that 70% of their trades are done on this application only. It helps you plan your investments really well.
- 5Paisa Trade Station is the browser-based platform that has multiple order facilities, and you can put different orders to safeguard your trades. The platform is filled with historical data and research reports and other details both in the technical and fundamental space. There are research tips available on the platform which you can use for daily trading.
- 5Paisa Trader Terminal has been one of a kind trading terminal which has a high level of securities to protect the transaction of the traders and investors. It has access to various research reports. There are multiple technical and analytical tools to predict the market and judge the market behavior.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
5Paisa Trading – Conclusion
5Paisa Online Trading offers a complete set of facilities that are ideal for online trading. There are multiple automated platforms for tips and advice for your investments.
The 5Paisa Trading services can be availed for such low brokerage charges which are kind of really low in front of the gamut of facilities it is offering.
5Paisa intraday FAQ
Ques – Do 5Paisa provide Online Trading?
Answer – 5Paisa has been one of the most promising online brokers in the industry. 5Paisa is a part of IIFL group it is also known as the online brokering division of 5Paisa, making it the prominent broking house that it is.
Ques – What are the Charges in 5Paisa?
Answer – The trading charges at 5Paisa are – transaction charges that are 0.00325%, STT charges around 0.0126% of the total turnover, finally the stamp duty charges that are very nominal and charged as per the state from which the particular trading is done.
Ques – Do 5Paisa provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Equity delivery is a major component of trading and also the most preferred, assist the delivery trade that happens when a trader buys or sells shares after keeping them in the account for a day or more. 5Paisa provides equity delivery service to their customers.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at 5Paisa?
Answer – No, 5Paisa does not provide free delivery. The broker house charge a definite and flat price for equity delivery. The 5Paisa delivery charges are around RS 20 per order.
Ques – Do 5Paisa provide Option Trading?
Answer – Option trading are a type of derivative security, if a trader choose to buy an options contract, it gives them the luxury to buy or sell an underlying share at a set price. Equity options are a major part of the trading world and thus, 5Paisa provides equity trading.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at 5Paisa?
Answer – The charges for option segment at 5Paisais same as that of delivery, equity option charges are around Rs.20 per trade at 5Paisa. Traders can trade any number of the lot in one order and pay Rs.20 for the same which is very cost-effective and economical.
Ques – Do 5Paisa provide Futures Trading?
Answer – 5Paisa provides a one stop solution to all their traders and futures is one of those services which 5Paisa provides and grants their traders with the at most low brokerage and beneficial returns on the trades.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at 5Paisa?
Answer – As futures are derivative financial contracts that obligate a trader to transact a share at a specific date in future date. That being very essential, 5Paisa offer equity futures to have a brokerage that goes hand in hand with the trader’s expectation. At 5Paisa the equity future brokerage charge is around Rs.20 per trade.
Ques – Is 5Paisa safe for trading?
Answer – 5Paisa is one of those platforms which are immensely known for the efforts they put in making online trading safe and secure for their customers. At 5Paisa clan the security and trader benefits are primary important of the firm.
Ques – Do 5Paisa provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Despite 5Paisa being a discount brokerage house they undertake many client related services , it provide clients with 5Paisa intraday tips and also various market analysis to trade better in other segments.
Open Trading Account with 5Paisa – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|