Nj Wealth Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
NJ Wealth is another of Gujarat based full service brokers. The company was founded and has been lead by Neraj Choksi and Jignesh Desai. They’ve been in the industry since the year 2003, providing some remarkable NJ Wealth Trading services.
The company basically represents the financial advisory segment of the corporate conglomerate NJ Group. However, it’s managed to gain its own reputation in the past two decades.
In this article, we’ll elaborate and review one of the crucial aspects in their trading service provision process. We’re referring to the charges their clients need to bare. These charges are incurred for NJ Wealth Online Trading facilities. They come as a combination of brokerage and certain other taxes.
So, we’ll explain each of the charges separately. We’ll tell you about the process in which you may trade using their services. At last, we’ll even shares some details about all of their trading platforms.
Nj Wealth Trading and Benefits
NJ Wealth is a fairly alert company and, they prefer not to fall out of the industry trend. That’s why, NJ Wealth trading services and Demat Account come with certain added benefits.
Anyway, we’ve enlisted most lucrative of them all, so here they go:
- NJ Wealth has a great offline presence across India. In fact, they have over 280 branches spread strategically. This enables their clients to access their offline trading facilities with ease.
- The company has definite goodwill within the market. They’ve gained so by delivering way more than their promises.
- They have a hassle free Account Opening process. This encourages the new breed of traders to enroll with them.
- They even provide upto 7 times trading exposure to their clients. This again is more than the average industry standard.
Open Trading Account with Nj Wealth – Fill up the Form Now!
Nj Wealth Trading Charges
|Nj Wealth Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
We’ve already told you that NJ Wealth trading charges are complex. Actually, these charges are similar to that of other companies.
They’re imposed in combinations. The combinations include certain taxes and applicable brokerage. This part will tell you about the taxes that are imposed. So, here’s how they go:
- The list unfolds with a tax called the Transaction Charge. This particular tax is charged on the total turnover of a client. The applied rate is 0.00325%.
- In the second set, you may encounter a tax called the STT. This is otherwise known as Securities Transaction Tax. And, it’s imposed at 0.00126% over total turnover.
- The third set of imposition is that for SEBI Turnover Charge. This tax is levied at a rate of 0.0002% over total turnover.
- The clients are even imposed with 18% of GST. However, this tax is charged on the sum of the brokerage and transaction charge altogether.
- And, at last, there is an imposition of Stamp Duty. This charge usually varies as per state norms.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Nj Wealth Delivery Trading
|Nj Wealth Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.1% – 0.2%|
NJ Wealth Delivery trading tools come in handy while conducting Delivery Trading. This sort of trading refers to trading across certain shares. The shares are bought, stored and even sold in this trading type.
Every action is conducted through a dedicated Demat Account. In case of NJ Wealth, you may expect specific advisory related to your trades. The services may be availed at a reasonable commission rate of 0.1 – 0.2%.
Nj Wealth Intraday Trading
|Nj Wealth Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% – 0.02%|
Intraday Trading or Day Trading poses a lot of similarities to Delivery Trading in general. Both of these trading techniques concern the trade in similar financial instruments. Similar strategies are deployed to determine tradable stocks in both.
Even the medium of trade remains the same. However, there is one major difference that cannot be overlooked. We’re referring to the time constraint in trading associated with Intraday Trading.
Anyway, NJ Wealth Intraday Trading facilities are as good as the rest of them. These services are available for hire at a reasonable price as well. All you need to do is pay the company a commission worth 0.01 – 0.02% out of your turnover.
Nj Wealth Option Trading
|Nj Wealth Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
Options Trading is carried out in a totally different format than Delivery or Intraday Trading. This kind of trading occurs for shares at a predetermined price. The price of the unit shares is decided over time based on the concerning company’s past performance.
Having that said, we must acknowledge that this may bring in huge profit. NJ Wealth Options trading renders services regarding this particular field of trade. These services are available for hire at Rs. 10 – Rs. 20 per lot.
Nj Wealth Futures Trading
|Nj Wealth Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
Futures Trading poses many similarities to Options Trading in terms of trading instruments. However, there is a major difference in both. The former deals in predetermining the unit price of the shares as well as the date when the trader will take place.
Nonetheless, the determination process remains pretty much the same. NJ Wealth Futures Trading services can be of great help in this domain. So, you may fetch in these services at a commission rate of 0.01 – 0.02% for Equity Futures trading.
Nj Wealth Currency Trading
|Nj Wealth Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.10 – Rs.20 per Lot|
|Currency Futures||0.01% – 0.02%|
Currency Trading is just another name for Forex Trading. This domain of trading is gaining huge popularity across the globe. Hordes of new investors are daily moving into this stream of profitable trade option.
Anyway, NJ Wealth Currency Trading services are as good as any other international advisory brand. However, the price they charge of these services is hugely low.
You may avail these services for Rs.10 – Rs.20 for Currency Options trading. The Currency Futures Trading services are available at 0.01% – 0.02% commission rate.
Nj Wealth Commodity Trading
|Nj Wealth Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.01% – 0.02%|
Commodity trading is the condition when the trading is carried out for some specific commodities instead of the generalized bonds or shares. These commodities refer to certain metals and agricultural goods.
Anyway, the traders may use all of NJ Wealth Commodity Trading facilities at a commission price of 0.01% – 0.02%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Nj Wealth Online Trading Process
Here’s a simplified version of the NJ Wealth Trading process to suit your needs:
- It starts with you getting access to their Demat Account. For this you must click on the button with ‘Open Demat Account’ inscription right below.
- Doing this will pop a new page on your computer. You must read the form positioned within this page carefully. And, then you must fill it with proper details. You must even submit certain documents to prove your authenticity. These documents include:
- PAN Card copy for economic verification.
- Passport sized copy for your physical verification.
- A copy of your ADHAAR Card for address and identity verification.
- A copy of your Voter’s ID Card for address and identity verification.
- Updated bank account statement copy for economic justification.
- You’ll get a call from the company after submitting these documents. They’ll provide you with a specific login detail. You must use the username password they grant to get into your new Demat Account. However, we must encourage you to change the password they provide. This ensures the safety of your account.
- The last step is to make the trade. For this part, you must visit the ‘Buy / Sell’ section within your account. You may then select the stocks you want to trade in or out as per your will.
Nj Wealth Online Trading Platforms
Here’s a list of all the NJ Wealth trading platforms. These platforms come along with the access to the company’s Demat Accounts. The company does not charge any additional payment for these. We’ve enlisted all the required details about them all. So, here we go:
- NJ Client Desk-E-Wealth Web Platform: This is basically a web browser based platform. And, it can be accessed through the web browser of even a mobile handset. It has compatibility with Chrome, Safari, Firefox and even Internet Explorer. It can be used virtually without installing it on any particular computer. This saves a lot of the disk space on the computer. Furthermore, it uses cache memory to function. This means that it has optimized loading speed, hence the traders get huge benefit while making live trades. Moreover, it grants complete access to the traders’ profile for all sorts of trading. By all, we mean direct equities, ETFs, mutual funds and more.
- NJ E-Wealth Mobile App: This platform consists most of the features present within the web based platform. However, it requires proper installation on a specific smartphone to function. Unlike, the web based platforms; this one is more suited for monitoring purposes. That’s because of the limitations it comes with. However, it is capable of tackling certain trades in certain situations.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading||Ventura Trading|
Nj Wealth Trading – Conclusion
NJ Wealth trading services are really commendable. They have a good offline presence all across the country.
They even grant substantial exposure on certain trading classes. In short, they can be trusted with all sorts of financial trading and advisory related issues.
Open Trading Account with Nj Wealth – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles