Religare Trading facilities were offered by Religare Broking Ltd. earlier and they started their journey in the year 1984. Religare Online Trading is provided by this firm which has an experience of 30 long years in the financial market.
In this article, we will discuss the charges that it levies for various segments of trading as the primary thing and apart from that; we will discuss the trading platforms and various features of the firm and its services.
The article will give you a detailed idea about, how to open an account with Religare Online and then start trading by setting up the whole thing.
Religare Trading and Benefits
There are various benefits that you can reap by using the Religare Trading Online, and they are:
- If you have shares in your Demat account, you can use those shares for trading as margin. Yes, this firm offers margin trading facility on Demat holdings which is a boon for especially the daily traders. The firm offers high leverage in all the segments which enable the traders to take more position and earn more profit from the market.
- The firm offers an all-time free Demat and trading account on which you do not need to pay annual maintenance charges. You just have to make a one-time payment of Rs.2500 and then you can use the accounts for any number of years.
- The firm is well known for its research services. It has a proper research and advisory division which creates reports and reviews on the market from time to time and circulates among the traders and the investors of the firm. This helps the investors get a better idea of the market, especially if the trader or the investor is a newbie.
- Not only research services but it offers powerful advanced research tools on the trading platforms that make the trader enable research on their own.
- There are multiple fund transferring options which ease the trading process.
Open Trading Account with Religare Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Religare Trading Charges
|Religare Securities Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00370% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Religare Trading Charges includes the following:
- Brokerage charges are the charge that is levied by the firm itself and it is different for each of the segments. However, if you see the charges at one go, you will find the charges are pretty much on the lower end of the scale.
- Transaction Charges are levied on the turnover amount and the rate is 0.00370%, which is a little higher than most of the brokerage houses.
- STT or Securities Transaction Charges are charged on the total turnover only at a rate of 0.0126%.
- SEBI Charges are a 0.0002% of the total transaction amount.
- GST is levied on the summation of the amount of brokerage and transaction charges. The prevailing rate at present is 18%.
- Finally, there is this Stamp Duty which is levied as per the state government’s charges for stamp duty.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Religare Delivery Trading
|Religare Securities Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.10% – 0.40%|
The charges for Religare Securities Delivery Trading start from 0.1% and it can go up to 0.4% which is like below the average charge in the market.
Religare Intraday Trading
|Religare Securities Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% – 0.04%|
The Religare Securities Intraday Trading service is available at a price of 0.01% to 0.04% which is also below the average in the market. For intraday trading, it is really beneficial as the brokerage charges come down and in turn the profit margin increases.
Religare Option Trading
|Religare Securities Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.100 per lot|
The Religare Securities Option Trading is available at Rs.100 per lot which is kind of the higher than the market average. Most of the big brokerage houses charges around Rs.100 for the Equity options at per lot basis.
Religare Futures Trading
|Religare Securities Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.01% – 0.04%|
For Religare Securities Futures Trading, you will be charged between 0.01% and 0.04% of the transaction amount. It depends on the amount of margin money you keep in the trading account.
Religare Currency Trading
|Religare Securities Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.10 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.01% – 0.04%|
The Religare Securities Currency Trading is available at Rs.10 per lot for the currency options segment which is super cheap and for the currency futures you need to pay between 0.01% and 0.04% of the transaction which is low comparatively as well.
Religare Commodity Trading
|Religare Securities Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.01% – 0.04%|
The Religare Securities Commodity Trading is also available within a brokerage range of 0.01% and 0.04%.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Religare Online Trading Process
The process to start Religare Online Trading is as follows –
- You will find a green button on this page, click on green “Open Demat Account” button and a Demat application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form and submit it making sure all details are correct.
- Upload the documents which are generally required, and include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque and photograph. These are required for the KYC purpose.
- Once the verification of your documents is over and it is successful, you will receive the login details of your account in your given email id.
Login and setup
- Log on to the Religare Securities Website.
- On the website, there are links to download the trading platforms. You can read about the different platforms there and download them.
- You can also use the online platform which is accessible without any download and installation.
- For setting up the trading platform, you need to create the watchlist of the market.
- You have to add the stocks that you want to track and trade.
- For adding you need to click on the add stocks button and search for the share name and click on the add button.
- For trading, the primary thing you need is analysis and stock market knowledge. Analyze the market thoroughly and the stocks you want to trade
- By clicking on the scrip of the stock you can view the details, market depth, and others.
- Put the price and unit of shares you want to trade and other details required into the BUY or SELL dialogue box. This shall place your order.
Religare Online Trading Platforms
The Religare Online Trading Platforms are constructed to provide you a seamless experience. Here are the types of platforms you can use.
- Religare Online Web is the web-based platform that helps client trade without any installation or download. It is a simple yet effective trading platform that has many features like trading tools, analytical tools, customized market watch list options, and research tools.
- Religare Securities App or the Religare Trade on the GO platform is the mobile trading platform that offers to trade anytime and anywhere. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms. It has also a personalized market watchlist option. There are multiple technical tools, advanced charting options.
- Religare Dynamic is another mobile trading platform of the firm which offers more options than the first one we discussed. It has single swipe order placement options which are really great for active traders.
- Odin Diet is the trading terminal that the firm offers. It is no doubt one of the best trading terminals that traders use and it is really popular for its exceptional features and performance. It offers advanced portfolio tracker, market watchlist, chartings and technical indicators and many other things.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Religare Securities Trading – Conclusion
The Religare Securities Trading facilities offered by this firm are really worth the brokerage charges it takes.
The brokerage charges for Religare Securities Online Trading, though are very affordable. The trading platforms are varied and offer a great arena for the traders to trade at ease.
Religare Broking Trading FAQs
Ques – Do Religare Broking provide Online Trading?
Answer – Yes, Religare Broking does provide online trading. Trading facilities were offered by Religare Broking Ltd. earlier and they started their journey in the year 1984. Religare Online Trading is provided by this firm which has an experience of 30 long years in the financial market.
Ques – What are the Charges in Religare Broking?
Answer – Apart from the brokerage charge that is different for each segment, there are the Transaction Charges worth 0.00370% and STT worth 0.0126% of the total turnover, 0.0002% of total transaction amount as SEBI charges, stamp duty charges as per state and GST worth 18% of sum of brokerage and transaction charges.
Ques – Do Religare Broking provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, Religare Broking does provide delivery trading in an easy and affordable manner to its customers. The stocks that will be bought through delivery trading will be added to the demat account of clients. All services of the brokerage house are open for availability to clients to help them with the trade.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Religare Broking?
Answer – No, delivery trading at Religare Broking is not free. The company charges a fee from clients wishing to carry out delivery trading through the brokerage house. The charges for Religare Securities Delivery Trading start from 0.1% and it can go up to 0.4% which are still below the average charges in the market.
Ques – Do Religare Broking provide Option Trading?
Answer – Yes, Religare Broking does provide option trading. Option trading at the brokerage house is completely safe. There are a number of benefits offered to the clients of the firm. This segment of trading allows a bigger percentage of return to the clients.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Religare Broking?
Answer – The Religare Securities Option Trading is available at Rs.100 per lot which is kind of on the higher limit when compared to the market average. However, the services provided by the company and the reputation it holds is also on the higher end when compared to the market.
Ques – Do Religare Broking provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, Religare Broking does provide futures trading. Futures Trading involves trading in contracts in the derivatives markets. This type of trading offers better safeguarding to traders as they get to deal in fixed prices with less chances of losses.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Religare Broking?
Answer – Religare Broking charges an affordable fee as futures brokerage. For Religare Securities Futures Trading, you will be charged between 0.01% and 0.04% of the transaction amount. It depends on the amount of margin money you keep in the trading account.
Ques – Is Religare Broking safe for trading?
Answer – Yes, Religare Broking is completely safe for trading. With over 30 years of experience under their belt, the company has a strong reputation that makes it a trustworthy brokerage house for traders. A number of secure advanced services are offered by Religare Broking to its clients.
Ques – Do Religare Broking provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Yes, Religare Broking does provide trading tips. It has a proper research and advisory division which creates reports and reviews on the market from time to time and circulates it among the traders and the investors of the firm. This helps the investors get a better idea of the market.
Open Trading Account with Religare Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|