Anand Rathi is a pioneer in the stock brokerage industry. You will get various benefits using the Anand Rathi Trading services as it offers multiple investment options. Their trading platforms are really powerful and advanced, with multiple analytical tools and many other facilities.
The firm was established in the year 1994 which makes it a 2-decade old organization. It has been always one of the most reputed investment brokerage firms in the country due to its excellent services and product range.
In this article, you will read about the features and benefits of Anand Rathi Online Trading and we will discuss the platforms on which you can do online trading. The article will concentrate on the various brokerage charges that the firm levies on the services it renders.
Anand Rathi Trading and Benefits
The features which make Anand Rathi Online Trading worthwhile are:
- With Anand Rathi Trading facilities, you can expect a decent research advisory support. It renders research and advisory services being a traditional broker and the service is really good. It provides annual research reports of the companies, stock market reviews, daily and weekly reviews and fundamental research information as well along with others.
- There are multiple trading platforms that one can put to use while using Anand Rathi Trading services. They offer high-end trading platforms that have advanced technologies and helps in trading. It speeds up the trading process and helps in making more profit by capturing the price that you want to capture in the market.
- The firm is having a wide presence across the cities in the country and in other countries as well. It has more than 1500 franchise offices and 350 and above branches in the country. It also has an office in Dubai that offers investment services internationally.
- They offer phone trading option which is helpful when you cannot access any of the trading platforms or don’t have an internet connection. You just have to call the executives of the firm in the Call & trade division and they will place your order as per the information and instruction provided by you.
- They offer to trade across different exchanges and thus, you can trade different investment options as well.
Open Trading Account with Anand Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!
Anand Rathi Trading Charges
|Anand Rathi Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00350% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Anand Rathi Trading Charges incurred, along the time you are associated with its trading services are as follows:
- Brokerage charges are different for each of the segments and comparatively cheaper than many brokerage houses.
- Securities Transaction charges come next, which is charged at 0.0126% on the total turnover.
- SEBI Charges are also charged on the turnover amount at the rate of 0.0002%.
- Transaction charges are levied at a percent 0.00350% on the total turnover
- The Stamp Duty is very nominal and depends on the state where you live and trade from
- The GST is charged on the brokerage and transaction charges of an order at the rate of 18%.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Anand Rathi Delivery Trading
|Anand Rathi Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.15% – 0.50%|
The charges for Anand Rathi Delivery Trading services are within the range of 0.15% to 0.50%.
If you compare it with other brokers who charge variable brokerage charges, this firm charges really low brokerage depending on the amount of margin you have in the trading account and also on the plan you choose.
Anand Rathi Intraday Trading
|Anand Rathi Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.015% – 0.050%|
You can do Anand Rathi Intraday Trading at 0.015% with the brokerage charges as well and it can go up to 0.05% which is the average in the market. The range suits every investor’s pockets, and they can choose the brokerage schemes as per their investment budgets.
Anand Rathi Option Trading
|Anand Rathi Option Charges|
|Equity Options||0.015% – 0.050%|
Anand Rathi Option Trading is available at a price of Rs.20 per lot which is really unbelievable given it is a traditional full-service brokerage house. The charge can go up to a maximum of Rs.75 which is also lower than the market average for equity options trading.
Anand Rathi Futures Trading
|Anand Rathi Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.015% – 0.050%|
The Anand Rathi Futures Trading service can be availed at a brokerage charge of 0.015% to 0.05% which is completely at par with the market. The lowest brokerage charge can be achieved with a high amount of margin money in the trading account.
Anand Rathi Currency Trading
|Anand Rathi Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.20 – Rs.75 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.015% – 0.050%|
The Anand Rathi Currency Trading charges Rs.20 to Rs.75 for the currency options and 0.015% to 0.05% for the currency futures and both the prices are pretty fair.
Anand Rathi Commodity Trading
|Anand Rathi Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||0.008% – 0.050%|
For the Anand Rathi Commodity Trading service, the brokerage charges start from 0.008% of the transaction amount and can go up to 0.05% of the same. The minimum brokerage for this segment is really low.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Anand Rathi Online Trading Process
Here is the process to get associated with the firm, the detailed Anand Rathi Online Trading Process.
- Click on “Open Demat Account” button on this page and an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with correct details and then submit it.
- Check twice that all the details are correct before submission.
- Upload the documents for verification and KYC purposes. You will find another page opens up after submission of the form, there you have to upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- The documents which you need to submit mandatorily are PAN, AADHAAR Card and a canceled cheque and photograph.
- You will receive the login id and password of your account in your given email id, once your account and application is approved and the account is created.
Login and set up
- Using the login id and password received, log on to the website of Anand Rathi.
- On the website, you will find all the details of the firm and in a separate page, all the trading platforms. Click on the page and the trading platforms will be available for download.
- Download and open the trading terminal or the other application and then you need to create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to trade.
- Study the market, analyze and then choose the stocks you want to invest in.
- For viewing the details, market depth, and others of stock, you need to click on the scrip of the same.
- Mention the price at which you want to sell or buy the stock, mention the unit and other details and place an order.
Anand Rathi Online Trading Platforms
Anand Rathi Online Trading Platforms available for trading are many, and here are the ones which you need to download:
- Trade Lite is the browser-based trading platform. It offers the basic trading facilities in different investment segments – equities, commodities, derivatives and others. It allows you to deal with IPOs as well and has a lot of free research resources.
- Trade X’Press is an investment platform that is designed for investors who trades occasionally. It is mainly for them who take delivery of stocks and opts for long term investment. It has a research call and various other facilities required by long term traders.
- Trade X’Pro is for active traders. It is the trading terminal that is mainly used by the bulk traders who trade daily and in huge quantities. This platform has some really advanced technologies and research tools.
- Trade X’Pro+ is kind of a package that includes various tools for trading like NEST Premium, NEST Starter Pack, NEST Pulse and others.
- The Trade Flexi is the platform for dealing in leveraged trades in the equity segment and also in futures.
- Trade Mobi is the Anand Rathi App for mobile. It is used for trading and tracking your portfolio anytime and anywhere. It allows you to trade across different exchanges as well.
- Trade on the Move is a Mobile platform that has all the numbers listed in it. This platform is required for calling and placing the order with Anand Rathi.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Anand Rathi Trading – Conclusion
Anand Rathi Trading facilities are really huge and wide. They offer Anand Rathi Online Trading service in the true sense and hardly will you find another brokerage house with so many trading platforms and options that too at so reasonable brokerage charges.
Anand Rathi Trading FAQs
Ques – Do Anand Rathi provide Online Trading?
Answer – Yes, Anand Rathi is a pioneer in the stock brokerage industry and provides multiple online trading platforms like browser based trading platforms Trade Lite, Trade X’press, Trade X’Pro, Trade X’Pro+, Trade Flexi and mobile platforms Trade Mobi and Trade on the Move.
Ques – What are the Charges in Anand Rathi?
Answer – The charges in Anand Rathi vary for different segments and are comparatively cheaper than many brokerage houses. Transaction charges, STT charges and SEBI charges are respectively 0.00350%, 0.0126% and 0.0002% on the total turnover. The Stamp Duty depends on the state where you live and trade from. 18% GST is charged.
Ques – Do Anand Rathi provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, Anand Rathi does provide Delivery Trading. The company offers high end trading platforms with advanced technologies that help users in trading easily and on the go, combined with reliable advisory services as well.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Anand Rathi?
Answer – No, the charges for Anand Rathi Delivery Trading services are within the range of 0.15% to 0.50%. In comparison to other brokerage houses, Anand Rathi charges less depending on the amount of margin you have in the trading account and also on the plan you choose.
Ques – Do Anand Rathi provide Option Trading?
Answer – Yes, Anand Rathi does provide Option Trading service as a full- service brokerage house. Their trading platforms are very powerful and advanced, with multiple analytical tools and other commendable facilities.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Anand Rathi?
Answer – Anand Rathi Option Trading is available at a reasonable price of Rs.20 per lot. This is praiseworthy when compared to other brokerage houses. While the charges can go up to a maximum of Rs.75, this is still lower than the market average for equity options trading.
Ques – Do Anand Rathi provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, Anand Rathi does provide Futures Trading option in their brokerage house. Each trading option is speeded up by Anand Rathi and helps in making more profit by capturing the price that you want to capture in the market.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Anand Rathi?
Answer – The Anand Rathi Futures Trading service can be availed at a brokerage charge of 0.015% to 0.05% which is completely at par with the market. The lowest brokerage charge can be achieved with a high amount of margin money in the trading account.
Ques – Is Anand Rathi safe for trading?
Answer – Anand Rathi is a two decade old organisation that has continued to spearhead the stock brokerage industry. The company has serviced a number of clients over the years and continues to remain a safe and reliable option for trading.
Ques – Do Anand Rathi provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Yes, with Anand Rathi Trading facilities, you can expect consistent advisory support and trading tips. Being a traditional broker, the company provides annual research reports of the companies, stock market reviews, daily and weekly reviews and fundamental research information as well along with others.faq
Open Demat Account with Anand Rathi – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|