We will mainly discuss Reliance Trading facilities in this article and the various charges that are associated with the different investment options that the firm offers for trading to its customers.
Reliance Securities is the broking hand of the Reliance Capital Limited Company which is a part of Business Giant Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
The firm renders Reliance Securities Online Trading on a different platform which we will discuss in the article below and also talk about the various benefits and features that it offers to the investors who trade using its services.
The article will also help you understand the process for online trading and how you can set up the trading platforms for use and finally we will talk about the trading terminologies that the firm has to offer to the investors and traders.
Reliance Trading and Benefits
There are quite a few benefits of Reliance Online Trading which we will discuss below:
- The primary benefit of trading using the Reliance Trading facilities is that you get one of the highest leverage limits in the market. It offers up to thirty times of exposure on different segments which is a rare thing in the market at present. It helps the intraday traders to trade in bulk and also other investors to take more positions in the market.
- Every investor can use the Call & Trade option if they are not able to access the trading platforms at a given moment and this facility is offered at a very nominal charge.
- The firm has all kinds of investment products starting from the basic equities to the high-end mutual funds and also IPO and forex products for trading.
- Reliance Securities has presence across all the major cities in the country and also in different towns and one can access the offline trading facilities along with the online one.
- There are multiple trading platforms offered by the firm which are highly advanced and loaded with trading tools and terminologies.
Open Trading Account with Reliance Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Reliance Trading Charges
|Reliance Securities Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00350% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Reliance Securities Trading Charges levied along the course of trading include the following. Make sure you check onto them before opting for the segments:
- Brokerage Charges levied by Reliance Securities is not fixed but varies and you can reduce it to the minimum by choosing the brokerage scheme that suits your pocket and keeping a higher margin level.
- Then comes the Transaction charges which is calculated on the total turnover and it is 0.00350% of the same
- STT charge is a charge levied by the government on the total turnover and the rate at present for the same is 0.0126%
- SEBI Charges for turnover is levied at the rate of 0.0002%
- Stamp Charges are pretty nominal and depend on the state in which you trade from
- GST is levied on the transaction and brokerage charges clubbed together at 18% rate
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Reliance Delivery Trading
|Reliance Securities Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||0.15% – 0.50%|
The Reliance Securities Delivery Trading charges is within the range of 0.15% to 0.5%. If you analyze the range then it pretty much accommodates all kinds of an investor with different investment budgets.
Reliance Intraday Trading
|Reliance Securities Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||0.015% – 0.050%|
For intraday trading, the brokerage needs to be very reasonable as there are multiple transactions that take place on each day and most of the active trader’s trade in bulk.
The Reliance Securities Intraday Trading charges start from 0.015% which is really low compared to other brokers in the market and it can go up to 0.05% which is the average range in the market.
Reliance Option Trading
|Reliance Securities Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.50 – Rs.100 per lot|
For Reliance Securities Option Trading you have to pay in between Rs.50 and Rs.100 which is pretty much fair for equity options. The lowest brokerage can be achieved with a higher level of margin money, and trading amounts.
Reliance Futures Trading
|Reliance Securities Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||0.015% – 0.050%|
The Reliance Securities Futures Trading facilities can be availed at a brokerage charge of 0.015% to 0.05% which is at par with the market average.
Reliance Currency Trading
|Reliance Securities Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.50 – Rs.100 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.015% – 0.050%|
The charges for Reliance Securities Currency Trading are between Rs.50 and Rs.100 for the options segment and for the currency futures it is again between 0.015% and 0.05%. Both of the charges are pretty fair though the currency option charges can be a little lower.
Reliance Commodity Trading
|Reliance Securities Commodity Charges|
The Reliance Securities Commodity Trading service is not yet available. However, the customers can choose to avail any other segments they want and enjoy the quality services.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Alice Blue Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Reliance Securities Online Trading Process
The Reliance Online Trading process has been illustrated below in brief –
- For opening account with Reliance Securities, you need to click on “Open Demat Account” button. A popup form has opened on your screen. This is the Demat application form for Reliance Securities.
- Make sure all the details are correct when you input them and then submit the form.
- You need to now upload the documents which are required for KYC and documents required generally include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque and photograph.
- After you upload the documents, Reliance Securities executive will call you and guide you about the remaining procedure for opening account, you need to comply with them.
- Once your application is approved and verification is done, they will create your account and you will receive the login details in your email id.
Login and setup
- After you get the login credential, you can open the Reliance Securities website.
- On the website, you will find all the services and trading platforms they offer.
- Open the trading terminal or mobile application. Log in using the same password and login-id and create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to trade.
- For trading or investment, you need to first analyze the market, stocks that you want to invest in.
- You can view details of the stocks like market depth, and others by clicking on the scrip of the stock in the market watch list.
- After you have decided and analyzed the stock, mention the price at what you want to trade, the unit of shares you want to trade into the BUY or SELL dialogue box. Click on place order.
Reliance Online Trading Platforms
The Reliance Securities Online Trading Platforms includes really some of the advanced technologies and terminologies that will be discussed below:
- Reliance Securities Tick is one of the most advanced trading platforms which is based on Automated Robo trading insights and Big Data Analytics. It is an advisory platform that provides automated advice to the clients on their investment taking into account their preferences, risk tolerance level, and other details.
- Reliance Securities Tick PC is the trading terminal that offers active trading and is loaded with multiple technical indicators and charting options. It has ample historical data for fundamental research as well. The platform has a span margin calculator which is used to understand the margin requirement for trading.
- Reliance Tick Pro is a Reliance Securities App for the mobile trading platform which offers a market snapshot, charting facilities with technical indicators and calculator for options strategies and others.
- Reliance Commodities is a platform that is designed specifically for trading commodities. The platform has customizable market watchlist, different types of orders and other features.
- Reliance Securities Insta-Plus is the browser-based trading platform that offers various research resources on it and there are multiple technical analysis tools and resources as well.
- Reliance Securities RMobile Express is another mobile trading application that is a basic mobile application for trading. It allows viewing intraday charts, trade across multiple exchanges like BSE and NSE and others and checks other details of your orders and account details.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Nirmal Bang Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Reliance Trading – Conclusion
With Reliance Online Trading facilities and the different types of trading platforms, your trading experience will get better.
The different investment options that Reliance Trading provides helps you diversify your investment which in turn helps in the reduction of risk and increases your profit margin.
Reliance Securities Trading FAQs
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Online Trading?
Answer – Yes, Reliance Securities provides Online Trading on multiple platforms. This includes Reliance Securities Tick, Reliance Securities Tick PC, Reliance Tick Pro, Reliance Commodities, Reliance Securities Insta-Plus, Reliance Securities RMobile Express. These platforms include both browser based and mobile application based softwares.
Ques – What are the Charges in Reliance Securities?
Answer – Transaction charges are 0.00350% of the total turnover. STT charges are levied by the government on the total turnover at the rate of 0.0126%. SEBI Charges are 0.0002% of the total turnover. Stamp Charges depend on the state in which you trade from. GST is 18% of the brokerage plus transaction charges.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – Yes, Reliance Securities does provide Delivery Trading. The brokerage house provides benefits and features that it offers to the investors who trade using its services. The stocks that you buy through delivery trading will be added to your demat account.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Reliance Securities?
Answer – No, delivery trading at Reliance Securities is not free. The Reliance Securities Delivery Trading charges are within the range of 0.15% to 0.5%. This is an affordable and reasonable price range that is manageable for a wide spectrum of investors.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Option Trading?
Answer – Yes, Reliance Securities provides safe and reliable option trading.The primary benefit of trading using the Reliance Trading facilities is that you get one of the highest leverage limits in the market. It offers up to thirty times of exposure on different segments.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Reliance Securities?
Answer – For Reliance Securities Option Trading, clients have to pay in between Rs.50 and Rs.100 which is a pretty fair amount for equity options. The lowest brokerage can be achieved with a higher level of margin money, and trading amounts.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, Reliance Securities does provide Futures Trading. The multiple trading platforms offered by the firm where futures trading is available are highly advanced and loaded with trading tools and terminologies.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Reliance Securities?
Answer – The Reliance Securities Futures Trading facilities can be availed at a brokerage charge of 0.015% to 0.05% which is at par with the market average. These affordable charges combined with the multitude of features on its online trading platforms makes Reliance Securities a good option for traders.
Ques – Is Reliance Securities safe for trading?
Answer – Reliance Securities is the broking hand of the Reliance Capital Limited Company which is a part of Business Giant Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. These heavyweight names and a reliable record give Reliance Securities a good name and reputation. Clients can trust that the company is completely safe for trading.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Trading Tips?
Answer – Yes, Reliance Securities provides trading tips to the traders and investors. Timely research reports and insights are offered by the company to its clients. The research provided by them is thorough and extensive.
Open Demat Account with Reliance Securities – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|