GEPL Capital Franchise claims to be a one stop investment avenue for the clients with diversified investment needs. They boast their business relationship and arrangement with the Bank Of India for online trading provisions as well.
As a matter of fact, we are here with this piece of article to review them thoroughly. Yes! You read correctly! This article is meant to review the corresponding brokerage house cum business franchiser over multiple parameters.
Here, we are talking about in-depth analysis of GEPL Capital Sub Broker on the basis of their reasons and story of origination, their approach towards distributing business rights, the kind of services, support, offers & more.
GEPL Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|GEPL Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.4/10|
About GEPL Capital Franchise
GEPL Capital Franchise was initially formulated to be a fully integrated non-banking financial services provider (brokerage firm). Nevertheless, the past few years of experience and evolution has led them to become something far more valuable.
The roots of their origination can be found around the year 1997 within the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. The franchiser was brought into incorporation by Anil Amarnath Joneja. As of today, they also have their headquarters located within the state of Karnataka.
They are currently associated with the best exchanges throughout the nation like the BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX. And they are also a registered member of the IRDA, RBI and ARN. Furthermore, they also happen to be a depository participant with the CDSL.
As far as their market penetration is concerned, they have 26 (twenty six) branches and over 150 (one hundred and fifty) business associates across the country, serving a really diversified client base.
As a franchiser they take 30 (thirty) days worth time to allocate a new Sub Broker’s code. They also require 35 (thirty five) days worth time to look after the payout of their respective business partners.
Become an Authorized Person of GEPL Capital
Types of GEPL Capital Business Models
GEPL Capital Franchise seems to be very rigid in their approach concerning the distribution of business rights. In fact, they do not like to engage themselves or their partners with Master Franchise, Remisier or Referral Programs.
Nevertheless, they do happen to put in a lot of faith over the Sub Broker business association model.
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person
GEPL Capital Sub Broker or GEPL Capital Authorized Person
Much like others, the GEPL Capital Sub Broker business model is also very simple. It is only meant for the people or organizations who intend to commence business on behalf of the franchiser.
However, doing so means that they also have to take care of certain investment. We are talking about the security deposit required by the franchiser for sharing their business rights.
In other words, this business model specifically targets and caters to those people and organizations who take interest in the franchisers business activities and are willing to make investments to take up the rights to commence business on their behalf and thus, gain monetary benefits.
Nevertheless, this business model does not ensure of any sort of monopoly for the investing partners. However, the respective business partners are allowed to provide their clients with extra services as per their convenience.
Furthermore, it also ensures to pay off the investing partners with one of the highest commissions in the industry.
Benefits of GEPL Capital Authorized Person
Pursuing the GEPL Capital Sub Broker business model can prove to be very profitable. In fact, it has been deemed as one of the best business decisions by their respective business partners.
We have tried to segregate the most valued benefits it has for the business partners below:-
- GEPL Capital Sub Broker program ensures one of the highest paid commissions within the entire industry. In other words, having the permission to commence business on behalf of GEPL Capital Franchiser pays off hefty commission rates to the respective business partners for each and every piece of business executed.
- It allows commercial usability of the brand name and reputation. Simply stating, engaging with this business model ensures complete permission to leverage the franchiser’s name and reputation in order to gain commercial advantages or benefits.
- The franchise program ensures business related flexibility. The engaging business partners are allowed to provide their respective clients with extra benefits as per their own convenience. We are talking about certain services and discounted prices.
- GEPL Capital Authorised Person program allows the investing partners to acquire, grow and manage their own clients. Simply speaking, this business model restrains the franchiser to gain complete access to your clients. Thus you can continue to maintain certain level of privacy within your organization.
- It entitles the investing partners to many valuable services from the franchiser including Marketing, Back-office and trading support.
- GEPL Capital Franchise program grants the business partners complete access to all of the franchiser’s financial solutions. In other words, the investing partners are allowed to distribute the financial products and services of franchiser to their own clients.
GEPL Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or GEPL Capital Sub Broker Commission
As we have already told you about the revenue sharing practice of GEPL Capital Franchise within this article, they are amongst one of the highest commission granters within the entire industry. As a matter of fact, they are very specific about paying off the commission to their partners.
Speaking of which, they pay off an amount worth 60 % – 80 % of the overall business generated on their behalf to their business partners.
The main reason of the varying amount in terms of commission is the varying arrangements of the respective business partners with the franchisers.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||GEPL’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 80%||40% – 20%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|SBICap Securities Franchise||My Value Trade Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|SAS Online Franchise||Axis Direct Franchise||Swastika Investmart Franchise|
|SAMCO Franchise||Mastertrust Capital Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with GEPL Capital
GEPL Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
GEPL Capital Franchise is rather strict about levying Security Deposit from their respective business partners. As a matter of fact, they have created specific slabs for the different investing partners.
The security deposit required by GEPL Capital Franchise varies from Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs. 3,00,000 (three lakh).
The differing slab in the levied value of the Security Deposit primarily varies due to two major reasons.
The first, that different business partners paying different amounts are entitled to leverage different benefits. And two, that selling different set of financial products fetch varying profit margins.
Nevertheless, the Security Deposit is not the only form of investment required to be paid in the beginning.
We are talking about the charges required to paid for acquiring various certifications and registrations. These certifications and registrations are deemed mandatory by the franchiser in terms of their eligibility criteria.
Therefore, the investing partners have no other option but to acquire them. Hence, the increased investment capital.
Check this table below for better understanding of GEPL Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.300,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Nine Star Broking Franchise||Modex Securities Franchise||Marfatia Stock Broking Franchise|
|NG Rathi Franchise||Microsec Capital Franchise||Manubhai Mangaldas Franchise|
|Navia Markets Franchise||Maverick Brokers Franchise|
GEPL Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
One of the main benefits of partnering with GEPL Capital Franchise is the limited requirements in terms of Infrastructures.
Nevertheless, there are a few things required by the business partners in terms of infrastructure that has to be followed. We are talking about an active telephone line for communicational purposes.
Other than this the franchiser also requires their respective business partners to have an active and stable internet connection.
The internet connection must be strong enough to support multiple online trades as well as communicational activities simultaneously.
GEPL Capital Sub Broker Offers
GEPL Capital Franchise does not give away many interesting offers to their respective business partners.
As a matter of fact, you cannot expect them to engage their business partners within any sort of offers with regards to Zero Deposit, 10k Initial Deposit, Flat Revenue Sharing or Zero Revenue Sharing with prepaid.
Nevertheless, they do grant their business partners with a Flexible Revenue Sharing facility.
GEPL Capital Franchise or GEPL Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to GEPL Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria as firmly established by GEPL Capital Franchise is very strict. Nevertheless, the entire list of the criteria must mandatorily be fulfilled by all the business partners.
Here is the full list of the eligibility criteria as established by the franchiser:-
- The applying partner must mandatorily have an educational qualification of ten plus two on the least. The franchiser is specifically strict about this, as they only deem the aforementioned qualification to be able to apprehend the necessary details of the business operation.
- Candidate must have one of the certificates accredited to them by the NSIM during the registration.
- Candidate must have the experience of serving across stock trading for two or more consecutive years.
- The applying candidate must have the basic operational knowledge of a few computer driven programs like MS Excel.
- The candidate must have the complete knowledge of the financial solution being provided by the franchiser.
How to become a GEPL Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Are you seriously looking forward to join hands with GEPL Capital Franchise for business purposes? Then here is something to help you out:-
- Keep an eye for a button at the end of this section stating “Become a business partner / associate”. You need to click on it.
- Once a new form pops up on your screen, fill it up with relevant information.
- Submit the from with some other documents as mentioned above.
- Wait for someone on behalf of the franchiser to call you up and grant you the business rights.
Documents required to become GEPL Capital Authorized Person
The applying candidate must have one or more copies of these documents:-
- GST Registration
- Passport sized photos
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
- Cancelled Cheque
- Investment Proof
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Academic Certificates
Know about other stock broking franchise:
Why Partner with GEPL Capital?
There are, in fact, too many reasons that can compel you partner with GEPL Capital Franchise. however, here is the list of the most interesting ones:-
- GEPL Capital Partner Program has one of the best revenue sharing models. Hence the commission you get is amongst the highest in the industry.
- GEPL Capital Sub Broker program provide advanced level support in terms of Marketing, Back-Office, Trading, Advisory and Dealing Training.
- They have very limited infrastructural requirements, thus the initial investment required is also less.
GEPL Capital Franchise Conclusion
GEPL Capital Franchise, according to us is one of the best in class service providers in terms of financial sector related to trading and broking.
And they have proven very well their worth as a good franchiser in the same sector as well.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|MPSE Securities Franchise||Maheshwari Financial Franchise||Kaynet Finance Franchise|
|Moneylicious Capital Franchise||LSE Securities Franchise||Karuna Finance Franchise|
|Monarch Networth Capital Franchise||LFS Broking Franchise||Kantilal Chhaganlal Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with GEPL Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|